𝑺𝑨𝑽𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼

By tinnymoods

⇢ ˗ˏˋ "How many tattoos do you have Hakeem?" In which a 22 year old medical student, who's life isn't w... More

𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣
𝕊𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦 ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕆𝕟𝕖

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

1.6K 97 28
By tinnymoods

"See I told you it'll ease your mind." I hear Tiana laugh beside me.

I was laid back on the bed looking up at the ceiling as the fan spun. It didn't even take ten minute before it started to take an effect on me.

Now this was my first time smoking, and I felt like I was on cloud nine it was crazy.

I always wanted to know what they meant by it, and now that I was experiencing it I honestly felt better than ever.

Nodding my head I sit up looking around the room.

"Yeah, it definitely eased my mind..." I trail off trying to look for my brother. But he was no where to be found in the room.

"Hey, I need to go to the bathroom." I tap her leg before standing up, she sits up looking at me.

"The bathroom is at the end of the hall on the right." She said laying back down.

I leave the room going to the bathroom. Me leaving the room wasn't an excuse I actually did need to go... Before I find my brother that is.

Without much thinking I walk right into the bathroom which was a bad idea. Hakeem stood right in front of me with only his boxers on.

It seemed he was about to get in the shower. A towel sat on the counter and some clothes sat on the lid of the toilet seat.

I look down and my face turns red in embarrassment. He looked at me as if I was his last meal or something, it made my stomach swirl with butterflies.

"I-I'm sorry I should've knocked—" I turn to leave out the bathroom but before I could get away.

I feel a firm grip on my arm and he pulls me towards him, slamming his lips against mines. And I kiss back immediately.

His tongue brushes against my bottom lip asking for entrance. I open my mouth, and he shoves his tongue into my mouth exploring it.

My hands were on his jaw sinking deeper into the kiss, and his thumbs were in the waistband of my pants pulling me closer.

Now that I started to realize it he tasted of alcohol, my mind was telling me to pull away but I couldn't seem to do it. He was... Intoxicating.

We've only interacted a few times but those times that we did, he always seemed to have a hold on me, and I hated it.

As it got too much, we hear a gasp and we both look towards the door to see one of Tiana's friends. The one who seemed to don't like me for some odd reason. Jazmine was it?

Hakeem pushes me away from him and my backside hits the wall. She stood there with shock and anger written all over her face.

Which confused me. Were they together? If they are then why did he kiss me?

Either way I stood there frozen uncertain of what to do. Who knew a trip to the bathroom would lead to something like this.

"What. The. Fuck Hakeem—" She pauses in between each word.

"I-It's not what you t-think it is—" I stutter shaking my head and she interrupts looking at me.

"Uh— I'm not talking to you." She does a motion with the tips of her fingers as if she was making me shut up.

I frown knitting my eyebrows, looking at her as if she had two heads. As I was about to say something she beats me to it.

"You like boys now? Wasn't you just all up on me the other night?" She motions towards the room across the bathroom.

Hakeem scoffs and I look at him confused.

"No, I don't like niggas." He said bluntly, I feel a slight pang in my chest but I ignore it looking down at the ground.

"And since we fucked you think we locked in? Jazmine—" Before it got to much I interrupt him.

"You know what, I'm gonna uh... Go." I rush out the bathroom pushing past Jazmine. Before anyone could protest I turn the corner leaving their line of sight.

I often put myself in these awkward positions, and I never know what I do. Does god just not like me or something? That's the question I ask myself everyday.

Stopping in the living room Luca was giggling as a man with a tattoo on his face whispers something in his ear.

Why are they so close?

I was confused, this is where Luca was this whole time? Flirting with what seems to be a full grown man—

You know what, I need to stop jumping to conclusions. I don't even know if they were actually flirting.

Clearing my throat I look at them awkwardly. They both look my way and Luca's smile drops.

"C'mon Luca we're leaving." I said bluntly. As I was about to walk away he protests.

"What? Why? Can we just stay a little longer?" He looks at me with a frown and I ignore it.

"No. No, you got school tomorrow." I said not realizing today was Friday.

"It's the weekend, I don't have school." He looks at me weird

My tongue pokes the inside of my cheek as I grew more frustrated. "I don't care Luca. Bring your ass let's go!"

His eyes widen in surprise, before smacking his lips annoyed. Honestly I was surprised too. Not once in my life have I ever yelled at Luca, this was definitely a first.

I walk away from them. From a distance I hear Luca talking, but I payed no mind to it.

When I get into my car I lean my head back onto the headrest of the seat. I sigh thinking of the events that occurred just minutes before.

I knew tonight was going to be something, but there's always something going on... With me specifically. And I just choose to ignore it and kept it pushing.

Luca gets into the car and I start the ignition, driving off.

Things just don't happen for no reason...

Waking up the morning after you drink was fucking hell. I had this blaring headache it made me feel like my head was being torn apart that's how bad it was.

I groan getting out of the bed. See I liked getting drunk but the after effects were shit. But a little headache won't stop me from doing what I want.

Walking out of my room and straight to the bathroom I am met with Tiana doing her hair.

"Give me the Tylenol. You got work or something?" I ask her, and she looks at me through the mirror.

Grabbing the Tylenol she hands it to me. "No. I'm actually going on a date something you couldn't do." She shrugs her shoulders smiling.

"Throwing shots is crazy. I just don't like that slow shit, I'm impatient. Move. Ain't it like early as hell to be going on dates though?" I open the pill bottle before moving Tiana out the way.

"Nigga excuse me is the word. And no it ain't to early to be going on a date it's going on 4pm." She rolled her eyes and I ignore her,

"Damn. So you stop fucking with Rashaad?" I question turning on the sink.

"It was a one time thing. And we decided to keep it that way." She shrugs.

"Good cause the nigga a bum." I take the medicine.

"Nigga— He's your friend." She laughs walking out of the bathroom.

As I was drinking from the sink, events from last night rush into my mind. I quickly turn the water off looking into the mirror.

Fuck... If only the door was locked—

What am I talking about? That was not how it was supposed to go down.

This was one of the things I hated when I got cross faded, I do stupid shit like what I did last night.

It happened so quick I didn't even realize what I was doing until Jazmine walked in. I needed to know where Jayce lived so he doesn't go around and tell people what went down.

"Tiana!" I yell walking out the bathroom to see her putting on her coat. She turns around looking at me with an annoyed expression.

"What." She sighs.

"You know where that little Asian dude live." I said acting like I didn't know what his name was.

She knit her eyebrows in confusion. "Jayce? What you want with him?"

I look around trying to think of an excuse before shrugging. "Well he forgot his wallet. So I want give it back to him."

"He did? I can take it over there if you want. It ain't a big deal, I'm driving past there anyways." She holds her hand out waiting for me to give her the wallet.

I back up just a little and shake my head. "Nah I'll do it you got a date to go on. Don't want you to miss that."

She huffs. "Fine."

____________________

^^^Jazmine Garcia (Tiana's friend)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 84 30
Twenty two year old Ram has got it all, he's intelligent, athletic, social, and he's just been hired by a well known consulting firm. Life would be p...
530K 14.6K 22
"sir, I can't do this" I whimper as I look up meeting his hazel eyes "What makes you say that?" he asks as he sits down in the chair beside me. The...
177K 6.6K 27
↞↞↞♛↠↠↠ Everyone makes at least one mistake in their life; if you don't, you're not human. I just happen to be one of those people who make a lot of...
2.7K 208 17
"When something terrible happens to someone, everyone feels sorry for you at first, they take your hand and cry fake tears and say how 'special' you...