SnowDrops || Jikook/Kookmin

By jkjmlove_story

Jeon Jungkook the CEO of Jeon Empire, and Elder Son of Mr Jeon he has a lovely family a lil sister whom he lo... More

Doll like boy
Mr devil.
First Meeting
Playing Hard
*Tasting My Anger*
*Wedding Ring*
* Husband's*
*I Don't know*
*Jeonlous*
*You are Mine*
*Look what you have done*
*Slow down Baby*
*Safewords*
*finding the way*
*Two Troublemakers*
*we'll meet again*
*Over Heard Conversation*
Getting Hard baby boy
*Playing with Lucifer*
"Stuck With You"
"Secret"
mysterious

*New Feelings*

401 30 10
By jkjmlove_story

"Jimin, what's wrong with you?. What do you think you are doing? I have to tell you that you are not my husband.". Jungkook's breath hitched when he turned around Jimin was only wearing a towel, Jungkook himself didn't notice his eyes were traveling Jimin's curved milky body from top to bottom.

Jimin wrapped bathrobe," ummm excuse me Mr Jeon Jungkook you are eye fucking me. I know I'm hot. Do you want to taste my body or I can do that if you are too shy. I prefer you don't like to be bottom right or should I hmm". Jimin smirked, his hands were caressing Jungkook's collarbones and he pulled Jungkook close to his body, their body proximity was close.

Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand and turned Jimin around now Jungkook was the one who was pulling Jimin closer to his body without any realization, he leaned forward; "Jimin I think you forgot that I'm straight and what tricks you are playing will not going to work specially on me better keep your dirty trick and hands to yourself".

What just happened? He is a man and I'm too. I can say that he has a hot body. I have never seen such a body, not even my ex has, that he was so smooth against my body. Jungkook what the fuck you are thinking that's not you, you don't like Mans remember that you only like girls.

There was a knock on the door, "Jungkook, I've never been to India. What do you think Umm mom and dad decided. You know I want you to pack according to Indian weather, what if we take warm clothes and the weather is opposite huh. Do tell me have you ever visited India? I heard there's a lot of amazing places and I want to eat Indian cuisine". Jimin was saying all of these without noticing that Jungkook was just looking at his open chest. Jimin's front two shirt  buttons were opened showing his milky skin. 

"Jungkook! Jimin snapped his finger in front of Jungkook's face, are you even hearing what I am talking about huh. Hehe, you are falling for me. I know one can resist Jimin. I know you want me to just  say it Jungkook, I'll be all yours".

"What the fuck Jimin, are you out of your mind. Why would I want that you are that beautiful and if I want someone I'll get that person here and can fuck that person in front of you. You want that huh Jimin, you are that desperate I can see how many men till now  you slept with before this marriage huh".

"Jungkook!, You are crossing your limits and who do you think you are doing huh tell me about your ex who cheated on you. She used you not the other way around and that's my personal life. how many mens I slept with and If i did , why are you interested in this. Have I ever asked you about your exes or your past sex partners, no right". Jimin's face was red. Jungkook didn't expect that reaction. He thought Jimin will be some kind of submissive partner who he can control, but he liked that he himself was conflicted about what's happening with him.

"Jimin, be ready at 9am. We have flight and don't you dare to be late".

"Don't tell me I know very well, in fact I was here to talk about the trip but you jerk egoistic person ruined my mood. I have packed everything that I need, mom told me how you forget your things better not to do that this time".

"Whatever", Jungkook leaned back and took his cigarette and inhaled a toxic drug. 

Time Skipped Morning time:

Jungkook was already ready with his luggage at the airport, Jimin being Jimin was stuck in the restroom. Don't mind him, he actually drinks a lot, whenever he feels nervous or anxious he drinks a lot. Jungkook was at this moment pissed looking for Jimin. 

"Long time no see huh!Jungkook baby, I missed you so much". Shin Hari wrapped his hands around Jungkook's broad figure.

"Take your filthy hands away Hari, are you following me or do you think that you can come to my life easily. Or perhaps you don't have money or work to do want my money" Jungkook raised his eyebrows, at the moment Jimin appeared in front of him. 

"Who is she, Jungkook," Jimin asked while giving side eyes to Shin Hari.

"My ex, Jungkook said and walked away with his luggage.

"What your ex and you called her to join us on this trip, I thought this trip is for us as mom said you never talked about her" Jimin was skipping his steps his both hands were covered with luggage. He packed everything because I can't take the risk of getting sick easily. 

"Jungkook, I'm asking you something", Jimin  grabbing Jungkook's right wrist.

"What do you want to know, Jimin? I don't know what she's doing here. She is my ex and why would I be inviting her, she cheated on me and you want me to invite her".

"So what exactly is she doing here?

"I don't know Jimin, go ask yourself because at this moment you are thinking about her lot more than me"

Jungkook and Jimin both took their seats, and right beside Jimin there was Hari. He was already irritated by her present. Now she is sitting next to him.

"You are too annoying, I don't know how Jungkook is handling you," Shin Hari said in a comment.

"As you see how he is handling me, you got your eyes right, and if you want a good doctor I can recommend you in fact can pay for the treatment Jimin rolled his eyes. Jungkook was not minding anything if he had a slight idea that his ex was going to take the same flight he would've taken his private jet.

The flight landed in Mumbai airport, they had never ever been in India before, not at least Jimin. Jimin was yawning, stretching his hands, his right hand touched Jungkook's chest.

"Oops sorry, " Jimin said while turning around, with a red face.

"Hello I guess you are Jimin and Jungkook right, well I will show you around, don't have to worry". 

"Hi! I'm Jimin, you look professional, well miss, it will be great if you tell me your name. Because I can't just call you and how long this ride takes. I'm tired, I want to rest" Jimin yawned.

"Well, I'm Sia, it's just 10 more minutes until we reach the hotel" she smiled softly and busied herself.

"Oh Sia it's a beautiful name, just like you" 

"Thank you so much sir, she smiled and nod her head, Jimin smiled back 

 "Sia you can call me Jimin or Jiminie. I can't wait to see all the beautiful places before I want a good sleep".

Jungkook was busy texting his secretary about all the meetings which were postponed now, he has to work during this trip, he can't sit around and he is a workaholic after all.

"We have arrived Sir, your room is already ready and here are your keys. We'll head out tomorrow morning you can guys rest whole day" she said 

"What do you mean, rooms are ready, it's two rooms not one" Jungkook said I don't like sharing. Walked with his keys 

"I'm so sorry Sia, he has just some mental issues. Jimin said pat Sia's head 

"It's okay Jiminie you can rest now I'll see you tomorrow"

Jimin turned doorknob and faced Jungkook."Umm, well Jungkook, technically there's no room left in the hotel so I'll be staying with you. You can take a bed while I can sleep on the sofa. No one can invade personal space.

Jimin placed his bag and placed himself on the sofa, his eyes were getting heavy and finally he fell asleep a mouth was slightly open.

Jungkook was staring at the figure who was sleeping peacefully, staring at Jimin's face. Heet his intrusive thoughts win he stood up and walked straight to the sofa bent down a bit and was about to touch Jimin's.

Jimin's eyes were wide open and he yaked Jungkook's hand.

"What were you doing, Jungkook?"

"Hmm I hmm there was something in your face", Jungkook pointed out he thought he was caught, but didn't show anything.

"I'll go get fresh, I guess you sleep quite well. It's already dinner time, and your new friend has already visited our room twice. Go ahead, don't wait for me". Jungkook said 

Jimin was touching his face and was trying to remove whatever was on his face. Yeah I'm feeling hungry but before that I've to get a fresh shower. Jimin blindly walked towards the washroom without any realization that Jungkook was already in.

"I didn't see anything I promised", Jimin said with a flush face. Although Jungkook's body was covered with shower glass, it was blurry although still Jimin saw those muscular biceps, the buff chest.

Jungkook came out of the shower wrapped in my towel, his hands were pushing back his wet strands. The water drops were traveling Jungkook's body to his pelvis. Jimin was trapped in trance.

Jungkook smirked, he was seeing this through the mirror.

"Someone is staring at me, we had some discussion before that no one can invade personal space. Right Jimin but you entered shower you knew I was taking shower you wanted to see my body don't you. Doesn't it do something to you huh".

"I I w was it was just I didn't know that you were in the shower I promise" Jimin said with red rosy cheeks.

*I trust you Jimin, Jungkook stands in front of Jimin bent down. Jimin's breath hitched when Jungkook's cold hand slightly touched his neck. Jimin closes his eyes but is embarrassed next moment. Jungkook took his shirt which he placed on the sofa.

Jimin felt embarrassed, he can't face Jungkook now. He knew he fucked up big time.

 To be Continue:

Sorry my lovelies, if this chapter was boring I wrote this in one go. If there're any grammar mistakes I'll ignore, I'll edit this whole chp once I get time.

I hope you all are alive after watching jikook having their private time on NYC 😌💜 🤧 multiple dates and we also going to get jikook content soon I hope Soon 😌💛

Like, comments and give me honest feedback. It will help me in the writing process and tell me your thoughts on this story. It seems boring but I'll try to make it interesting.

More jikook interaction and tell me which city you want jikook to explore,

One is goa tell me your thoughts it should be romantic places ifykyk 🤧

He is too hot 🔥🥵

Matching outfits jikook are after NYC date matching everything lately 🤧🤭

Fanarts credits to rightful owners
See you soon with new update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 5.3K 54
Kim Taehyung, youngest CEO of the Korea. Owner of the no.1 company. Cold and arrogant for others but loving for his family and friends... Jeon Jungko...
799K 53.8K 81
"Oh baby...You make me want to risk it all" When it comes to marriage, love is what blossoms between the couple. Living life together and being there...
68.5K 3.6K 23
❝you were supposed to protect me, but now look who's protecting who my bodyguard.❞ Jeon Jungkook the mysterious hot strong and popular guy, hired the...
60.4K 3.4K 35
" You are not my type , Jeon "-PJM " Why are you making me feel these wierd feelings ?!why? I fucking love you Jimin" - JJK The Korea's most biggest...