Love at first sight..But not...

By Loaenia

People says love at first sight exists..And he did felt that, but not for me. Rather my.....sister. Still... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53

Part 33

1.2K 90 7
By Loaenia

...................
••••••••••••••••••

I just avoided her eyes as much as possible. I knew I would have been able to tell everything just by her look. So I stayed quiet and just looked outside. That was  nice. The weather was good, thought a little bit hot for me.

I sighed and fixed my hair, I couldn't wait to be home and just rest my mind.

After some minutes of ride, while I was lost in my thoughts, I finally heard my sister speak.

Ga eun: Why didn't you tell me about that place of him? She asked turning to me with a serious face.

I faced her and licked my lips, thinking of what to respond.

Was that time to tell her the truth?

I really didn't know.

I actually thought to keep it as a secret to my grave..

Tae: Ah? Was the only thing that came out.

GE: Hah. You are my brother. You should have told me.

Tae: But you never asked... I then uttered lowering my head without any confidence.

I felt the intense gaze on me and then heard a long sigh. I knew she must have been more than surprised.

GE: What were you doing there anyway?

Tae: I forgot my phone.. I actually was very drunk yesterday and he.. He helped me. That's all. And this is the first time I went there.

GE: Okay but never go there again. Got it?

I just looked down and nodded.

GE: You are supposed to be on my side. 

Tae: And I am.

GE: So don't get close to him.

Tae: .......

I looked at her massaging her temples a moment and without any purpose, my mouth left out this question.

Tae: Why are you so stubborn?

She looked at me once again and hummed to ask what I meant.

Tae: I mean.. Why do you want to marry him so bad..With everything that is happening..

She stayed quiet a moment and licked her lips.

GE: Because of work and our image.

Tae: What do you mean?

GE: Everyone knows about our wedding. Mom and dad would die of embarassment if anyone comes to know about this.

Tae: .....

GE: And the Jeon family can guarantee our rescue. You know business is going pretty bad for us lately. If it doesn't change, we will go bankrupt and I cannot let this happen.

Tae: ....but that should not be the purpose of a wedding noona. You are aware that this is for life right?

GE: I know. And I am ready to endure it.  She said as she focused on the road.

I sighed and closed my eyes a moment leaning on the chair. 

GE: By the way.

Tae: What?

GE: Grandma and grandpa are here. Did mom inform you?

Tae: Ah?  No. She didn't. So they are back?

GE: Yeah. For the wedding. Nana is very excited.

Tae: I can understand. I said faking a little smile. 

GE: So come to the mansion later. Mom wants us to have a meal together with them.

Tae: Yeah. I will be there. 

GE: Okay.

We arrived some minutes after before my building. I yawned still a bit sleepy and thanked her for the ride. Then I was removing the belt when she left a little giggle.

GE: Your boyfriend is here.

I frowned and turned around. That was Jackson waiting for me with a huge smile.

GE: He is very handsome and seems to like you so much. Haha.

Tae: He is getting on my nerves. That's all. 

She smiled and caressed my hair, then signaled me to get out. Which I did.

I waved at her before she leaves and walked to Jackson still with this smile on the face.

___________

Taehyung with a sigh greeted the blond boy and just decided to walk in but the latter followed him. That was expected so he didn't really care.

JC: Where were you?  I waited here for so long. He asked as they got into the elevator.

Tae: I didn't tell you to neither come nor wait. Taehyung replied fixing his hair.

JC: Pffft. Anyway.

Tae: What do you want?

JC: I want to show you the results of the photoshoot. Before we post them.

Tae: Is it done already?

JC: Of course. I just had to modify some things.

Tae: Oh. Okay.

They got to the appartment a while after and while Taehyung headed to his room, Jackson pulled out his laptop and took seat on the sofa.

JC: Tae!

" I am changing!  Just a sec. "

The boy turned around and stood up. He walked to Taehyung 's bedroom and yelled at the door.

JC: Can I enter?!

Tae: Why would you.. Hah.. Okay. I am in the dressing room anyway.

So Jackson got in and looked around. That was huge and clean. As he walked around, he heard a phone ringing. That was definitely not his so he looked for it by the eyes and saw Tae's phone on the table. He gave a quick look to it and read Jungkook's name.

JC: Taehyung. Someone is..

Tae: Ah?

JC: .......no nothing. He uttered and stared at it a moment before picking up.

[ Tae.  Are you okay?  What did she say?]

JC: Uhm. Hello? Jungkookshi?

[ Who is that?  Why do you have Taehyung 's Phone?]

JC: It's Jackson. You know, the one from last time.

[ Where is Taehyung...?]

JC: He is changing right now. Why?  You can leave a message if you want.

[ ....no. I will talk to him later. Bye.]

JC: Bye..?

His face turned into a confused one slowly. Why did it sound weird for him. Why would his sister's fiance call Taehyung and sound so worried? And he might have been wrong, but a slight hint of jealousy was heard when he said his name.

But why?

His thoughts got interrupted with Taehyung who got out of the dressing room all ready.

Jackson pouted and smiled seeing him so beautiful.

JC: You are gorgeous.

Tae: Mhm. Thank you. He said and noticed the phone in his hand. What are you doing with my phone?

JC: Mhm? No nothing. It just fell so..

Tae: Ah?  Give it to me. Alright. It's okay. Haha. Let's see the pictures.

JC: Mhm. Let's go.

After talking almost an hour, here was Taehyung now on his way for his parents' house and as always, he was stressed out and uneasy. But he didn't have any choices. 

As soon as he arrived, he heard laughers echoing in the whole house. That was definitely his nana. A smile curved on his lips slowly as he walked to the living room, exited to meet his grandparents that he had missed so much.

Tae: Helloooo.

Everyone turned and his grandma's face shone. She stood up and walked to him, arms wide opened.

Nana: Omooo!  My favorite grandson! Hahaha. How are you sweetheart?  She asked as she hugged Taehyung tight.

Taehyung giggled and hugged her back as tight. He was really happy to meet her after so long. She was the only person in the family that had always supported him in anything and never blamed him for being who he was.

Tae: Nanaa. I missed you so much. He said happily holding her hands.

GP: What about me?  Hahaha. The grand father teased walking over.

Tae: You too. Hahaha. He said as he also got in his arms.

GP: You grew up so much. Aigo ah. Look how you became a handsome young man. Haha.

For the first time in a while, he showed his boxy smile, his heart was truly filled of joy.

Then, he turned to the others. And his beautiful smile faded slowly. First, because of Jungkook and second, because of the look his father was giving him.

Right.

They had not talked yet...

Tae: Good afternoon everyone. He greeted faking a smile.

A smile that his grandmother immediately noticed..

Mrs Kim: Sit down honey. We were just waiting for you. His mother said with a sweet voice to make him comfortable.

He did and held his nana's hand tight. She then understood right away that there was a problem. Still, they ate in a good mood. Because of grandpa's stories that couldn't but make everyone laugh.

Taehyung and Jungkook somtimes glanced at each other but nothing much.

When they finally finished, most of them went to the garden to profit of the good weather.

GP: So how is work Jungkook?

Jk: It's going very well grandfather.

Nana: That is a relief. Haha. So! Did you decide of where to go on honeymoon? Hahaha.

Ga eun left a giggle and leaned her head on Jungkook's shoulder.

GE: We had talked about Italy. Right honey?

Jungkook just nodded with a smile. Taehyung who was petting Yeontan near stood up, not willing to hear more and got inside. He decided to sleep a bit in his room.  He went upstairs and as he walked in the corridor to his room at the bottom of it, he heard people arguing. That was his father's loud voice.

He went closer to the door and was about to open it and check what was happening but  froze immediately.

Mr Kim: HE IS GAY! MY SON IS GAY AND YOU ASK ME TO STAY CALM?!

Tae: .......

Mrs Kim: Please Dongwook!  He is still our son!  HOW CAN YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!

Mr Kim: IT'S FUCKED UP!  OKAY?! What did I do wrong??  Huh?!  I gave him everything!  Yet that's how he thanks me.

Mrs Kim: DONGWOOK! Stop... She muttered tears starting to fall slowly.

Taehyung lowered his head and bite his bottom lip to hold back from crying. Though, his heart was broken in pieces..

Tae: H-hhh..

He went down the stairs and walked to the garden. He sat on a bench and just looked at the air with a blank face.

After some minutes, his grandmother noticed him and walked over with a smile. She caressed his cheek and held his hand gently.

Nana: What's going on?

Tae: Mhm?

Nana: You zoned out. What is happening. You know I feel it when you are not okay right?  So no need to lie to me.

Tae: ........

Jungkook who was on his phone some meters from there looked at them and sighed.

GE: I want you to move in before the wedding. Ga eun said calmly sitting next to him.

JK: What?

GE: Yeah. It's time honey. We are getting married after some days. Plus, mom and dad are coming over often. I don't want them to suspect anything.

JK: ......

______________

Taehyung stayed quiet a moment and then smiled softly.

Tae: Nana.

Nana: Yeah?

Tae: I like boys. He said looking at her in the eyes.

His grandmother stared at him a moment and giggled.

Nana: I know. Haha. Grandpa also knows.

Tae: What do you mean you know?  I never came out to you guys.

Nana: Do you think we didn't know you had a crush on Seo Yechan in middle school?  Haha.

Tae: You... You knew all along?

Nana: Of course.

Tae: And you never got angry or upset at me..?

Nana: Why would we get upset at you? Taehyung. This doesn't change anything. We will always love you and you will always be our favorite grandson. Haha. She said as she caressed his hair.

Taehyung teared up slowly and snifflled.

Tae: I also don't want to work as a lawyer. I.. I created my own brand of clothes and I love doing it so muuuch.

Nana: Ah? That is a great new! As long as you do what you really like, I will always support you.

Tae: Really?  He asked tears starting to scroll on his cheeks.

Nana: Yeeeah. Yaa. Why are you crying? You know nana doesn't like to see those tears.

Tae: Dad hates me.*sniff* Haha.

Nana:....why are you saying that sweetheart?

Tae: I heard him. He hates me so much.. I feel sorry for not being the son he wanted me to be.

Nana: Never feel sorry for being who you are. You are perfect that way.

Tae: Mhm.. If you say so.

Nana: Hah. Anyway. Do you have a boyfriend then? Haha.

Tae: A boyfriend?

Nana: Yeah. Or someone you love?

Taehyung wiped his tears away and raised his eyes at Jungkook getting out of the house after getting another glass of wine.

Tae: Someone I love..

Nana immediately noticed his look which softened. She looked towards Jungkook as well and her gaze laid back on him.

Nana: Jungkook?

Tae: What?

Nana:  Do you have feelings for him?

Tae: ......Yeah.. I am sorry nana..I never meant to. I promise.. It just.. Hah...

The old woman just sighed and pulled him in a hug.

Nana: Gosh Taehyung.. That must have been hard...

Tae: It still is.. He said burying his face into her shoulder.

Nana: My poor baby... She said eyes tearing up as well.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
620K 37.8K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
247K 9.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
137K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...