็ฅž. โ› ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๏ฟฝ...

By yyumixi

;; the third book of the whole series !! # taking requests !! guys i cant thank yall enough for the tremendou... More

๊•คใ€ƒ๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๊ ด ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—œ๐—œ
๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ณ๐จ๐ฎ ; now i'm left with ahses
๐ค๐š๐ณ๐ฎ๐ก๐š - friend or foe (ๆๅ‹)
๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ? ๏ผˆ้‚ฃๆ™š๏ผ‰
๐ข'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ // aether ๅ’Œ lumine
๐ฌ๐ž๐š ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ; (ๆ˜Ÿ่พฐๅคงๆตท) ayato.
๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก๐ž ; waiting on a miracle
cracked : when the gang plays tcg together
๐ญ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ข ; just another ordinary day
Gone.ใ€Œ ่ชชๅฅฝ็š„ๆ„›ๅœจๅ“ชๅ…’๏ผŸใ€- ๐ฑ๐ข๐š๐จ
๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข - flowers
y/n gets a body swap ; ( ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ณ๐จ๐ฎ )
โฌ" unholy imagines for the readers' soul. โž
๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก๐ž ; i'd rather be alone
this wasnt suppose to happen tho...
๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ ; ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ
๐š๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ; wallflower
๐š๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐๐จ ; drunk
๐š๐ฅ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ฆ - i'm staying with you
๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก๐ž ; heartbeat
๐š๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐๐จ ; ใ€Œ ็ฌจ็š„ๆˆ‘ไผšๆฐธ่ฟœ็ˆฑ็€ไฝ  ใ€
๐›๐š๐ข๐ณ๐ก๐ฎ ; tender love
๐ค๐š๐ณ๐ฎ๐ก๐š ; the dance of swordplay
wrong house, wrong delivery
๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข ; classmates [ 1 ]
๊•ฅ โ”€ โ› ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐€๐ฒ๐š๐ญ๐จ โœ โ”€ ๊•ฅ
ุŒ ็ซฅ่ฉฑ แƒฬธ. โ„›.equests๏ผ
- ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ -
- ๐€๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ -
- ๐€๐ฅ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ฆ -

๐ค๐š๐ž๐ฒ๐š ; a happy family

1.2K 40 50
By yyumixi

ꉂ — fem reader , 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 au , 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ'ꜱ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ,
ɪ'ʟʟ ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

"I MISSED YOU!" klee yelled as she ran towards you and kaeya. you were the first person she hugged, and kaeya just laughed in defeat as he knew you were klee's favourite. you spun klee around and cuddled her close. "now that you're back, do you promise not to go out anymore? klee really wants to spend time with you and brother kaeya..."

you looked over at kaeya with a snarky grin. the only reason you had to go out for work was because kaeya decided to sign the both of you up to a three day commission mission thing — today was the first day and you honestly almost died. kaeya avoided your gaze with a smirk. "well kaeya? CAN we not go out anymore?"

kaeya chuckled and took klee from your arms and held onto her close to his chest. he poked her nose and gave her forehead a little kiss. "sorry klee, but y/n and i have lots of work to do~"

klee frowns sadly. "but.... but grandmaster jean said that kaeya and y/n will spend time with klee..."

"and we most certainly will," you chimed. "today we will spend the whole day with you."

klee's eyes brightened up hearing this. she loved hanging out with you and kaeya. it almost felt like you and him were parents to her — she always liked sneaking candies into your purse, sneaking some toys into kaeya's bag so he can find them and think of her. she loved playing hide and seek so you both could try and find her hiding in the weirdest of places. klee loved the two of you.

kaeya looked at you quizingly. "we will?"

"yes. we will," you snapped at him with a smile. "we will spend time with klee today and we WILL enjoy it." you grabbed klee from kaeya and strutted away, swinging your hips side to side to assert some kind of dominance that kaeya will never forget.

kaeya just sighed before following up to you. he wanted to rest a little, but seeing how sad klee was, he knew he couldnt just abandon her like that. he decided that he would follow you, wondering where exactly you wanted to bring klee.

you brought klee to play in the gardens while you and kaeya rested underneath the tree for shade. the captain placed his hand on yours, taking in the fresh air. he leaned his head against the tree as he watched klee play with flowers and butterflies. "you know, tomorrow we get to go to sumeru."

"thats amazing," you say sarcastically. "i cant wait to be buried alive in the sandstorms."

"oh come on its not that bad."

"it is that bad. i almost died today."

"sounds like a skill issue to me y/n. you could have avoided almost dying if you knew how to control that wind glider of yours." he mocked with a teasing tone, it kinda irritated you. you smiled and flicked his forehead to which he winced at.

"watch your mouth kaeya, or i'll have to teach you some manners."

"oh?" kaeya smirked and leaned forward, close to your face. he brought his lips closer to yours, and your heart started beating a little faster — but just before it seemed like he would close the gap between your lips, he paused — smirking wider. "i dont think that vulgar mouth of yours knows manners sweetheart." he then pulled away.

your face was now the colour of venti's favourite fruit. you smacked him across his forearm before turning away from him. "i regret ever meeting you sometimes."

kaeya laughed. "well i dont regret meeting you."

"kaeya! y/n! i caught a crystalfly!" klee yellee from afar, and kaeya clapped for her achievement. you got up from where you were sitting to go over to take a look. you knelt down in front of klee's clasped hands. "its in my hands~"

"thats great klee! can i see it?"

"but if i open my hands... it will fly away..."

"i'll catch it for you if it does okay?"

klee seems happy with this answer, and slowly, she unclasps her hands. almost immediately, the crystalfly flies out from her hands.

"ah! my butterfly!" klee cries and points.

you jump right into action, leaping into the air and bouncing off the tree kaeya rested under, shaking it to the point a branch fell off and hit the top of his head. you extended your arms and caught the crystalfly into your hands and landed on the ground with a roll.

klee was amazed. "woahhhh!! that... THAT WAS SO COOL! klee wants to learn how to do that too!"

kaeya was rubbing the top of his head. "it's dangerous to try to attempt what y/n just did."

"yeah, maybe when you're older, you can learn." you handed the crystalfly to klee, and she happily took it. she jumped with excitement as she kept the fly in her pocket for safekeeping.

"thanks for catching my crystalfly, i'll wear it as a necklace."

"of course klee. anything for you," you then took her hand. "now, lets make flower crowns. let grandpa kaeya rest."

kaeya laughed. "hey, excuse me?"

"i said what i said~"

you and klee then spent the rest of the afternoon making flower crowns out of pretty flowers and leaves while kaeya caught some well needed sleep under the tree.

you waited until the sun set to bring klee to the markets to get some desserts for her. klee was sitting on kaeya's shoulders as you ordered some cake and snacks for her to bring back home. once you handed it to them, klee clapped her hands and grabbed the snacks and devoured almost half of it.

"woah, youre pretty hungry arent you?" kaeya asks. some of the crumbs fell on top of kaeya's head, and you laughed before brushing them off.

"she hadnt eaten all day kaeya."

"is that right?" kaeya smiles. "well then, if you're still hungry after we go back home, i can make supper."

"okay!" klee nods her head as she chomps down on the snacks. slowly, you and kaeya make your way back home with klee still sitting on his shoulders. you waved at amber and eula just before you headed back home, and reminded them that you loved them.

they just laughed at you.

once the three of you were home, kaeya brought klee towards the kitchen and plopped her little self on the dining table so he could make some supper. you removed some of your clothes and closed the front door before slithering your way towards the bathroom to prepare a hot bubble bath for klee.

time passed, and you had finished eating klee's leftovers while she took a bath. you and kaeya were the only two in the dining room, and there was a comfortable silence between you two as you ate. the only sounds were the soft splashes coming from inside the bathroom where klee was playing.

kaeya finished his food first. he sunk down in his seat and sighed, satisfied. "i'm stuffed."

"i wish i could say the same for myself." your food was 90% gone, but you were still hungry. you thought maybe some inazuman would hit the spot in your stomach. you have been craving fried shrimp.

"i could make some more if you'd like."

"no its fine kaeya," you finished the remainder of your food. "besides, i dont wanna overeat."

"but youre hungry."

"yeah but i'll live."

"if you say so sweetheart." kaeya smiled and got up from his seat, getting yours and his plate to wash. as he washed the dishes, you got up from the chair and walked over to him. you wrapped your arms around his waist and leaned your head against his back. kaeya didnt say anything, just let you do what you wanted to.

"can we go see tighnari and cyno tomorrow?"

"anything for you y/n." was his reply.

"not even gonna ask why?"

"i'm not one to pry. however if you want to let me know, i'd appreciate it too." he turned off the water and flipped himself around so he could finally face you. he dried his hands on the cloth before placing his slender fingers along your waist.

"i just wanted to play tcg with them, and i also miss them."

kaeya nodded. "of course. its been years since you last saw them after all."

"i wonder if cyno ever got around to telling tighnari that he was the one who stole his limited edition card back."

"he what?"

"cyno stole tighnari's limited edition card back. tighnari was very sad over it."

"i'm telling tighnari if i see him."

you laughed. "and ruin a funny joke?"

"well, i'd like to see some drama."

"of course you do kaeya. of course you do."

"Y/N! KLEE IS DONE~" klee called from the bathroom, and you let go of kaeya before grabbing a towel resting along one of the chairs in the dining room.

"head to bed first. i'll come join you after."

kaeya nodded, and you go over to help klee out of the bath and dry her up. you put her in her cute red pajamas and tuck her in bed before reading her a cute story. she fell asleep fairly quickly.

you turned off the lights in her room before snaking your way into your shared bedroom with kaeya. he was already in bed, a book in his hand. you leaned against the door frame and just waited for him to notice you, and when he did, he smiled and set the book aside. "hey."

"hey."

"are you coming to bed or would you like me to carry you?" you refused his offer and slipped into the bed. you made sure there was a little gap between the two of you, and kaeya noticed it immediately. "avoiding me are you?"

"i would never~" you chuckled and snuggled up to him real quick. he wrapped his arms around you and tilted your chin up towards his face. once again, he brought his lips close to yours, but paused once more — he wasnt going to kiss you.

"look at those eyes, youre begging me to kiss you arent you?"

"there are many things i want you to do to me kaeya but my eyes cant express all of it."

he smirked, stroking your cheek with his thumb as his other hand crept its way up your clothes. "is that so? well, i suppose you wouldnt mind not being able to walk tomorrow?"

you blushed. "bring it on."

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

the next day, when you and kaeya left to sumeru, klee was left with eula and amber. they were busy playing tcg with her, when suddenly klee sneezed, which caused some of her cards to fly off the deck.

"did you catch a cold klee?" amber asked, helping her pick up her fallen cards as klee rubbed her nose.

"i think so... the blanket y/n gave me wasnt enough yesterday so i went to kaeya and y/n's room to get more but the door was locked, and strange noises were coming from inside."

eula choked on her tea, and amber just held in her laughter. eula then looked at klee with stern eyes. "what kind of noises."

"klee doesnt know, it just sounded like y/n was in a lot of pain... and i guess her father was in the room too because she kept saying 'daddy' a few times."

amber laughed even louder. eula just covered her face with her deck of cards and shook her head in disbelief. "so, you didnt go in did you?"

"well the door was locked so i couldnt. i ended up just using the blanket in my room, and now i keep sneezing..." just after klee said that, she sneezed again, once more blowing the cards off the table.

amber couldnt stop laughing, and eula was just shaking her head in disappointment. "i'll make sure y/n and kaeya gets it when they come back."

"why?" klee asks.

"no reason, lets continue playing." amber says between her sobs and her laughter, unable to contain herself in this very moment.

klee just continued playing, not really sure what happened between you and kaeya last night, but there was one thing that was right—

it was that you couldnt walk.

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

this chapter
was supposed to
be an angst chapter.

but i changed it last second.
see, i'm so nice. anyway im
in love with all of you goodbye.

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 168 49
The reason this exist is a request from a friend. I DO NOT LIKE THIS SHIP AT ALL. No more of this stupid story LMAOOAOAOAOAOAOAOAAOAO Ok how did this...
2.1K 69 13
This is a kaelumi book. Don't like it? Don't read. If your curious you can read it but please do not leave any negative feedback. Also please enjoy โ™ก
1.3M 46.4K 82
(this book has a lot of side chapters sorry) I need you. Your smile, your laugh, your hair, your touch, your company, your everything. I need you to...
454K 6.8K 10
This is a collection of Scaramouche x Reader oneshots!! โ—๏ธI'm NOT accepting any requests at the moment!! Though, I am thinking about opening a reques...