Ben 10: Hero and Predator

By Yukihara_813

Y/n L/n, a regular kid from Bellwood is going for a road trip across the country in summer vacation with his... More

Chapter 1: And Then There Were 10
Chapter 2: Washington B.C.
Chapter 3: The Krakken
Chapter 4: Permanent Retirement
Chapter 5: Hunted
Chapter 6: Kevin 11
Chapter 7: The Alliance
Chapter 8: Last Laugh
Chapter 9: Lucky Girl
Chapter 10: Side Effects
Chapter 11: Secrets
A/N
Question
Chapter 12: Truth
Chapter 13: The Big Tick
Chapter 14: Framed
Chapter 15: Grudge Match
Chapter 16: The Galactic Enforcer
Chapter 17: Camp Fear
Chapter 18: The Ultimate Weapon
Chapter 19: Tough Luck
Chapter 20: They Lurk Below
Chapter 21: Ghostfreaked Out
Chapter 22: Dr. Animo and the Mutant Ray
Chapter 23: Back with a Vengeance
A/N (2)
Chapter 24: Godly Being & Evil Beast
Chapter 25: Ben 10,000
Chapter 26: Midnight Madness
Chapter 27: Benwolf
Chapter 28: Under Wraps
Chapter 29: The Unnaturals
Chapter 30: The Return
Chapter 31: Be Afraid of the Dark
Chapter 32: The Visitor
A/N (3)
Chapter 33: Divided We Stand
Chapter 34: Don't Drink the Water
Chapter 35: Big Fat Alien Wedding
Chapter 36: The Secret of the Watches
Chapter 38: Trouble Helix
Chapter 39: Monster Zero

Chapter 37: The Negative Ten

2.2K 60 43
By Yukihara_813

The Rv is found parking next to a summer camp. Max is outside to pick up a grandkid of his friend while the kids remains in the vehicle.

Y/n and Ciel are playing battleship board game at the back with Groot as their spectator while eating M&Ms. Ben and Gwen are fighting over a phone at the front.

"I'm gonna say... B5." Y/n guessed.

"Nice shot, you got my Cruiser." Ciel took her ship piece and marked the area.

The Rv's door is opened and Max entered with a kid. Y/n and Ciel stopped their game and quickly hid Groot.

"Hi guys. This is Cooper, a grandson of an old Plumber buddy of mine." Max introduced the boy next to him. "And I-

"Doofus! Gimme it, you're wasting time!"

"I heard it first! I get to call!"

While the two cousins are wrestling over the phone, Y/n approached Cooper and rested his hand on his shoulder to get his attention.

"Don't mind them." He said. "Y/n, nice to meet you."

"Cooper." He greeted before noticing Y/n's music player. "Cool music player."

"Thanks. You're into classic?"

"Jackson 5."

"I want you back?"

"Definetely."

"Nice." Y/n smiled in amuse manner.

"Hey there." Ciel appeared behind Y/n. "I'm Ciel."

"Cooper." He smiled at her. "I like your hair."

"Thank you. Yours, too."

While the two are interacting, Y/n scooted closer to Max and took some Cooper's bag from him.

"Does he know about us?" Y/n whispered to Max, implying their deeds during summer.

"I told him everything." Max informed him, much to the boy's surprise. "Don't worry, he can keep a secret."

Y/n sighed in relief and picked out Groot from his pocket. Then, he tapped on Cooper's shoulder to get his attention again. Fortunately, Ciel overheard the conversation between Max and Y/n so she has no reason to panic.

"Cooper, meet Groot. Our adorable yet deadly walking plant." Y/n lifted Groot to Cooper's face.

"I am Groot."

"Cool." Cooper smiled at the plant.

"You owe me one ticket to the Premier of Space Pirate 4!" Ben snarled at Gwen, catching Cooper's attention.

"Yeah, right!" Gwen dismissed it. "If I had a ticket, I certainly wouldn't give it to a mega loser like you!"

"I have an extra ticket to the Premier." Cooper interrupted, catching the cousins' interest. "My uncle work on a movie. He got me two VIP tickets. One of you can go with me if you want."

Silence filled between the cousins. As if foreseeing the outcomes, Y/n and Ciel backed away while counting down.

"3.." Y/n started.

"2.." Ciel continued.

"I am Groot..."

The two began to compete for Cooper's attention in order to get that extra ticket.

.
.
.

The trip continued as the competition between Ben and Gwen to get that extra ticket raged on. Cooper and the two are having a conversations at the dining table as the former mentioning his talent with computers.

Y/n and Ciel are watching from the front, disbelieving that the cousins would resort bribery for the tickets.

"Those two are hopeless..." Y/n commented, earning a nod of approval from Ciel who is sitting shotgun. "10 bucks neither of them gets it."

"Triple, for Cooper gave both tickets to them." Ciel taunted.

"That's a bold move."

"Chicken out?"

"Let's make... 35 bucks." Y/n offered.

"Deal."

The two shook hand to seal their bets.

"Y/n, Ciel, take a look at this." Max called.

The two looked to the monitor screen on the cupholder. The monitor showed a security footage from Fort Knox, an army base located in Kentucky. It is well known for being the location of the United States Bullion Depository.

In the footage, the Circus Freaks entered through a melted vault door to the depository safe before Acidbreath destroyed the camera with his distinctive and disgusting ability.

"Ugh, you're right. That guy is disgusting." Ciel covered her mouth.

"Inform Ben and Gwen." Max instructed Y/n.

The boy proceed informed the kids on the dining table as Max drove their way to the Fort Knox. Upon arrival, the place is quiet and there's no security guards around.

"Maybe Cooper should stay here." Max advised.

"I'll keep an eye on him, grandpa." Ben suggested. "He probably wants to see the Omnitrix in action anyway."

"Nope." Y/n interjected. "We never involving civilians, and we're not doing it now just because you wanted to show off to get that stupid ticket."

"He's right, Ben." Max agreed. "Cooper will be saver here than inside."

Ben looked down in defeat while Gwen grinned at him in sneering manners. The team exited the vehicle, leaving Cooper behind with Groot.

"Groot, protect Cooper at all cost." Ciel instructed.

"I am Groot." The walking plant gave her a salute.

The team entered the facility and just like outside, everything is quiet and the guards is nowhere to be found. Once they're in the storage house, Y/n sniffed the air before pinched his nose while groaning.

"Yup, the Freaks were here, alright." Y/n clarified. "And surprisingly, Sublimino, too."

"Sublimino?" Ben gasped. "Since when they're teaming up?"

"Probably when they're in jail." Ciel assumed.

The ventured deeper into the storage house and to confirm Y/n's claim, two armored guards are found acting like a chicken around the the corner of a shipment box.

Ciel approached them and placed her hands on their heads to undo the hypnosis. Once the deed is done, she put them to sleep and rested them on a nearby shipment box.

They continued their investigation until they found the vault door has been melted by none other than Acidbreath himself. Y/n tensed up and looked up to the walkway and found three guards aiming down their weapons at them.

"Incoming!" Y/n alerted out loud.

The team went to hide behind a crate as the hypnotized guards opened fire. Ben was about to transform, but Ciel suddenly sprinted to the open while pulling Gwen along. She deployed a mana barrier to protect her and Gwen as the guards focused their fire on them.

"Ready?" Ciel asked.

"I-I don't if can-"

"Trust me, Gwen." She held her hand and gave it a gentle squish. "I'll give you the power, you direct the spell."

Soon after, Gwen felt a warm mana pouring into her from Ciel's hand. After Ciel giving Gwen confident and power, the girl closed her eyes and channeled her mana into her free hand. She chanted a spell and lifted her hand to the air, and multiple blue mana tendrils sprouted from her hand and covered the guards' heads. The spell removed the hypnosis and put them to sleep.

The blue mana vanished in thin air, and Gwen weakened due to not used to with Ciel's mana. She lost her balance, and Ciel immediately held her.

"D-did it do it..?" She panted in exhaustion.

"You're doing great." Ciel smiled. "Next time, let's try without my help."

Gwen nodded in agreement before two more guards approaching. One of them is carrying a heavier weapons such as a shoulder cannon. They aimed their weapons at the girls, but Xlr8 interfered by bashing them to the wall unconscious.

"You girls, okay?" Xlr8 asked.

"We're fine." Ciel replied. "Thanks, Ben."

After Gwen recovered her strength, the team entered the vault. Much to their surprise, all the golds are still there, untouched.

"Uh, guys? I found something." Y/n called.

The team gathered to Y/n's position and found one the cage that holding the golds is opened. The valuables are scattered around with a melted hole on the ground. They entered the hole to find a deserted basement with an antique equipment, and Xlr8 reverted to Ben.

"A blast in the past." Max commented. "It's an old Plumber's base."

"Like the one at Mt. Rushmore?" Ben asked.

"Not exactly." Max strolled around the base, reminiscing the past. "At the height of the Plumbers, some of these satellite complexes were established around the country in hidden location like this one. Once we brought down Vilgax the first time, these annexes weren't needed anymore so we eventually shut them all down."

"But what did the Circus Freaks want here, then?" Gwen asked.

"I think I know." Y/n chimed. "Take a look at this."

The team gathered around Y/n. He pointed at a shelf where there's a dust print on it.

Max got a closer look at the shape before his eyes widened in realization. "The key... of course!"

"Grandpa?" Ben called in worry.

"Many years ago, the Plumbers helped capture an alien convict. As a show of gratitude, his race gave us a sample of what they called Sub-energy, a subatomic power source so powerful that it made our own nuclear plants look like windup toys by comparison. Despite its enormous potential for good, the Sub-energy was too unstable and dangerous to use. The Plumbers decided it should be put away for safekeeping within a super secure force field inside the Mt. Rushmore complex." Max narrated.

"And this key will give the access to the Sub-energy?" Gwen inquired.

"Two keys." Max added. "One in here and the other one is in Seattle."

"But, how did the Circus Freak figure all these stuffs out?" Ben asked.

"They don't. They're too stupid and only care for the riches of the world." Y/n answered. "My guess is, someone is pulling their strings."

"And make an allied force of a supervillains. The alliance of the Freaks and Sublimino proves it." Ciel added.

"And the worst of all, the puppeteer has knowledge of top secret Plumber intel."

"You think they got it from a former or retired Plumber? Ciel asked Y/n.

"I'm thinking a former Plumber that got kicked out and wanted revenge for being mistreated." Y/n clarified.

"Ooh, I like that one."

The Tennysons stared the two in shock, completely caught off guard by their almost accurate speculations. Max shook his head to snap himself out from his trance and smiled at the two in impress manner.

"Y/n, Ciel." Max called. "I'm so glad you two joined this trip."

Max and the kids drove their way to Seattle. It wasn't long before Max got an alert from that Plumber base. He hit the turbo mode on the Rv that was already upgraded by Cooper and made an a-line  for Seattle.

Upon arrival, they exited the vehicle and civilians sprinted out of Seattle Tower away from a swarm of wasp. The swarm gathered around on a street and scattered around, revealing their master in his new form.

Y/n dialed the Nemetrix and transformed into Terroranchula.

"Whoa, that's even cooler in person than grandpa described it." Cooper commented Terroranchula's transformation in awe.

The bug master spitted out more swarm of wasp from his mouth, only to be electrocuted by Terroranchula electric beam.

After frying all of the swarm, Terroranchula spitted out his web on the Bug's face and yanked him to a train tracks support pillar. The Bug recovered himself and immediately retreated.

The team entered the tower and used the elevator to the Plumber base at the top of the tower. Max punched the access code on the elevator and made their way up.

However, Terroranchula hissed to the ceiling and something fell on top of the transport. The ceiling is ripped apart and the team encountered Rojo who is fully armored with alien tech. She extended a sharp claw from her gauntlet, but Terroranchula planted a web and electrocuted her. Her armor let out a smoke, and she fell into the elevator unconscious.

"What a clown." Ciel stuck out her tongue at her.

They continued to climb up to the top, but Ciel sensed a mana reaction around the elevator. The transported moved down on its own, and Ciel quickly placed her hand on the transporter and undo the magic.

"Charmcaster is here, too." Ciel informed.

"Is there anybody who doesn't hate us involved in this thing?" Gwen complained.

The elevator returned move up toward its designated destination and as soon as the door slid open, Gwen deployed a mana barrier to deflect an incoming magic attack that was fired by Charmcaster.

She dropped the barrier, and the team scattered around the area. Gwen and Ciel tagged team against Charmcaster with the later as a support.

Animo then made his appearance with a large mutant bat. The mutant screeched out a supersonic and blasted Terroranchula out of the wall. The spider alien groaned in pain and had his head dizzy due to his sensitive hearing. Ben transformed into Diamondhead and began to brawl with Animo and his mutant bat.

The Bug returned and targeting Max. Fortunately, Terroranchula interfered by capturing the Bug with his web and yanked him away.

The battle raged on between good and evil. Somehow, Rojo managed to recover and stole the last key. The villains quickly made their escape as the heroes watched them helplessly.

.
.
.

The team made their way to Mt. Rushmore but however, they got ambush and the Rv is put to a stop. The team went to the front and flabbergasted as soon as they found every villains they've encountered has gathered up in line on top of a cliff.

The Circus Freaks, Rojo, Animo, Sublimino, Bug, Charmcaster and two new faces.

One is in red armor like ninja.

And the other is the leader of the group.

"Welcome. I wish I could promise you a swift demise. But alas, I believe my new partners have other ideas." The leader greeted them while narrating. "Behold, the Negative Ten."

Despite the malice coming from the Negative Ten, Y/n only had one thing to say. "Wonder how long they've been waiting for us..."

The Negative Ten began their attacks, climbing down the cliff. Thumbskull charged first but immediately electrocuted by the Rv defensive system. Max turned down the Rv and lowered an armored shutter by the windows. Rojo opened fire with her wrist blaster but has no effect. The Rv countered attack by firing its own laser on Rojo. Charmcaster lifted up rocks like boulder from the ground and launched them all to the vehicle. Just like the rest, it has no effect whatsoever until it Bug's turn. He ordered his swarm of wasp and disabled the Rv's defense system.

The Negative Ten managed to rip open the Rv but found no one in there since Max, the kids and Groot already slipped away though a secret hatch. Two figures jumped down on them and blew them away upon impact. As the dust cleared up, Drex and Ork are standing with their backs facing each other.

"Who's hungry?" Drex inquired. "Because we have two pair of knuckle sandwich!"

Ork roared at his opponents as a sign of intimidation and with his partner, he began to brawl with their opponents while Max, the kids and Groot made their escape into Mt. Rushmore.

As they continued to fight, the heroes eventually reverted back to human. The Negative Ten cornered them against a cliff, but a turret appeared above the boys and blasted the villains away.

The boys quickly slid through the hatch that connected to the base. Once they're in, Max threw an explosive into the hatch and Gwen casted a wind spell to push the explosive outside. The explosive erupted, blowing away whoever attempting to enter the base.

Max, the kids and Groot went to the monitor to look into the security camera outside. The leader noticed it and aimed his palm at it.

"Nothing will stop this little homecoming." The leader said before obliterating the camera.

"Max, can you synthesize the leader's voice and compare them with every known former Plumbers?" Y/n requested.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Max asked the boy.

"Yeah." Y/n nodded. "The moment he said 'homecoming', I think he was a Plumber."

"Good thinking, Y/n." Cooper complimented.

Max immediately typed down the computer. After comparing every known Plumbers in the database, Max has found the man behind the iron helmet.

"The Forever King is an ex-Plumber." Max deduced. "When I was still a rookie, a scandal rocked the Plumbers. Driscoll, one of the veterans was caught stealing high technology from alien perps then using it for his own benefit. Eventually, he was caught and thrown out of the Plumbers in disgrace. As far as anyone knew, he was never heard from again."

"Until know.." Ciel commented while looking at the image of Forever King and Driscoll.

"It's obvious Driscoll worked his way up through the Forever Knight until he became their leaders." Max added. "And he knows Mt. Rushmore like the back of his hand. He'll find a way in. It's only a matter of time."

For the next several hours, the team is preparing for the Negative Ten's assault. Max created a barricade using an Exo-suit while Cooper is building security drone with Y/n's assistance. The girls then approached the mechanics.

"How is it going?" Gwen asked from a distance.

"Good. The security drone is almost ready." Cooper informed.

"Say Cooper, how did you open that entrance hatch without even laying your finger on it?" Ciel asked in curiosity.

"He did?" Y/n perked up.

"Sometimes, if I concentrate real hard, I can sort of see inside machine and junk like that. It's like a wifi in my head." Cooper explained.

"But, there's a side effect, isn't it?" Y/n inquired.

"Yeah. It gave me a major headaches."

After finishing the defend system, Max took the kids and Groot to the lower level to check on the Sub-energy security field. They walked pass a bridge to a rounded shape building. They entered the building where the force field is in the middle of it but no Sub-energy.

"I don't see the Sub-energy." Ciel commented.

"The force field is just a clocking device." Max clarified.

He pressed down a hidden switch on the floor, and a shelf of advance goggles emerged. Max gave one each for the kids, and they all heard static from it.

"What's with the static noise, grandpa?" Gwen asked.

"The goggles amplify the sound of the force field." Max kneeled down to his granddaughter and adjusted her goggles. "Knob on the side is just the volume."

Once they adjusted the volume, the Sub-energy appeared within the force field.

"That dinky thing is the Sub-energy?" Ben commented.

"I know it doesn't look like much, but the material in that container is 20 times more powerful than the sun." Max elaborated. "Mishandle it, and you've got an explosion big enough to blow a continent off of the face of the earth."

"20 times more powerful than the sun, and it could only blow a continent.." Y/n repeated unsurely. "The math doesn't seems right."

The team returned to the higher level. Max is planting explosives on the bridge's support beams while the kids are in the monitor room. Ben and Gwen is still competing for the ticket by playing rock-paper-scissor while Y/n, Ciel and Groot watched the two having the same move all the time.

"So, they shared birthdays yet born from a different but related parents..." Ciel started. "Does that made them... a twin cousin?"

"That's what I've been thinking ever since I met them." Y/n commented.

"I am Groot."

An alarm for motion sensor rang out from the computer. The wall next to the hatch entrance suddenly broke apart, and Animo has arrived while riding on a mutant mole.

Y/n transformed into Buglizard and began to brawl with the beast, knocking Animo down off of his mutant. The rest of Negative Ten entered the facility, and the security drones confronted them. However, for some reason, the drones retaliated and attacked the team. Ben transformed into Wildmutt and fought against the drones.

Seeing that they're being outnumbered by the villains and the drones, the team retreated to the Sub-energy facility and blew the bridge along with the drones.

"Why did those drones goes bananas and attacked us?" Gwen asked.

"I think I know why." Ciel approached Cooper and casted a spell on his head.

The mechanic fell asleep, and Buglizard caught the boy around his tail.

"Sublimino must've gotten Cooper during the fight outside." Gwen stated. "He's hypnotized."

Max placed Cooper inside a storage closet as the aliens reverted back to humans. Then, he faced the kids.

"No matter what happened to us, we can't let the Forever King gets away with the Sub-energy." Max declared.

"We understand, grandpa." Ben replied.

"Let's get started, everyone." Y/n stated.

"I'll handle the music." Ciel took the music player from Y/n and picked a music.

Max put on the Exo-suit, the girls prepared their magic with Ciel materializing her white dress and overlapped it with her casual clothes, and the boys transformed into their respective aliens.

Ben turned into Eyeguy.

And Y/n turned into Rednight.

(Link artist: https://www.deviantart.com/rzgmon200/art/Into-the-Omniverse-Buggeyman-841320764)

Soon enough, the Negative Ten blasted through the wall and faced the heroes. The battle between both sides of good and evil broke out but despite the effort from the heroes' side, Driscoll and his personal ninja bodyguard managed to take the Sub-energy and escaped. Eyeguy and Rednight eventually reverted back to human, and the rest of the Negative Ten cornered their opponent.

"Hey Ben, you and Gwen have been spending way too much time trying to see who is better, right?" Y/n inquired.

"Yeah, at least these guys doesn't have to worry about that." Ben said, implying the Negative Ten and they stopped their advance upon hearing it.

"We all know Animo is next in charge." Gwen commented.

"But, Charmcaster is the one with all the potential." Ciel added.

After hearing their comments and thoughts, the Negative Ten began to argue and eventually quarreling at each others. Y/n and Ben snuck their way out to chase after Driscoll and his bodyguard by using their respective hoverboards.

The two exited the facility and found them near their automatic escape vehicle. The boys aimed their blasters at the vehicle and blasted it to pieces, catching both Driscoll's and the bodyguard's attention.

"Your trip has just been cancelled, bucket head!" Ben and Y/n taunted in unison.

The bodyguard launched an energy ninja stars at the boys, but they quickly flew away to evade them. The boys and the bodyguard kept exchanging attacks while Driscoll planted the Sub-energy into his chest plate.

From his helmet, he blasted a powerful energy beam toward the boys. They managed to evade the beam, but its force pushed them off balance and eventually they fall. Fortunately, they managed to transform in midair into Upchuck and Spiketrap, a gift from Xylene.

(Link artist: https://www.deviantart.com/rzgmon200/art/Into-the-Omniverse-Turtlestorm-902961955)

The two safely landed on the ground and confronted their foes.

"Even the Omnitrix nor the Nemetrix can save either of you!" Driscoll claimed.

The bodyguard sprinted at the two, but Spiketrap was able to lifted him off of the ground with his electromagnetic pulse after absorbing enough electricity from the air. He pulled the ninja to him and immediately crushed the helmet with his powerful jaw, revealing the ninja was actually a robot.

Upchuck sprinted at Driscoll while eating a few parts from the ninja. He spitted out his energy blast at Driscoll but immediately destroyed by the Forever King.

Spiketrap went to assist by stretching his neck like a snake. He wrapped his neck around Driscoll's arm and bit his shoulder to restrain him. Upchuck proceed to take the opportunity, taking the Sub-energy from the chest plate and eating whole.

Upchuck began to inflate like a balloon as Spiketrap's sixth sense alarmed him. The turtle alien released Driscoll and entered his shell to protect himself.

Upchuck blasted an energy beam similar to Driscoll's at his opponent. Then, he brought up Driscoll with the beam and began to spin around in circle so fast that he blasted his surrounding.

Spiketrap reverted back to Y/n and found Ben unconscious. He sprinted to his partner and helped him up.

"You okay, buddy?" Y/n asked, and Ben burped in response. "Ugh, gross."

"Sorry." Ben replied. "Where's the Forever King?"

Y/n looked around and found Driscoll's armor. "Gone... for now."

Max, the kids and Groot exited the base and found the boys. The joined up with them and returned to the road.

.
.
.

The team finally arrived at Cooper's home despite the poor condition of the Rv. Cooper exited the vehicle and walked to his front door with the cousins following behind. Y/n and Ciel came out, too and watched them from behind.

"Okay Cooper. Only two hours until the movie Premier." Ben stated. "So which one of us gets the extra ticket?"

Cooper gazed the two before looking down in guilt. "Uh, there's no extra ticket. There's no ticket at all."

"What?!" Ben gasped.

"What do you mean?!" Gwen inquired.

"I figured you guys won't even talk to me unless you had to, so I made up I have enough tickets." Cooper clarified before entering his home casually.

"Welp, there goes my allowance." Ciel shrugged.

"Eh, eh." Y/n placed his palm up and made a grabbing motion.

Ciel placed the $35 dollars onto his palm, and the two shook hands for the good game.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.7K 2K 18
You'd think that in a world filled with Super Heroes, aliens would be a normal thing. Heck the romanticized version of heroes from old comics has alw...
123K 2.6K 61
Y/n Braween a 10 year old Elementary School student gets invited to join his Best Friend Ben Tennyson, Ben's Grampa Max and Ben's Cousin/ Y/n's crush...
6.1K 94 10
It was just another "normal" day for Ben until his childhood best friend Ella came back to Bellwood. However, what they didn't know was Ella's return...
1.1K 23 4
One day your mom decides that you need Fresh Air so she calls her longtime friend Max Tensions and this summer you and Ben found both The Omnitrix bu...