Bangpink- My abusive siblings.

By _Mirror_girll_

???- "𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉.....?" ???- "𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: What did I do?
Chapter 2: Y/N boyfriend.
Chapter 3: Consequences.
Chapter 4: Surprised for Y/N.
Chapter 5: It's so painful.
Chapter 6: Surrounding by loneliness.
Chapter 7: Regret.
Not a chapter!
Chapter 8: Loves from family.
Chapter 9: New version of me.
Introduction 2
Chapter 10: Ruin someone birthday party.
Not a chapter!
Chapter 11: The game starts now.
Chapter 12: Lunch food just for you
Chapter 13: Surrender yourself to the police.
Chapter 14: Just visiting.
Some information. (Important)
Chapter 15: The Incident.
Chapter 16: Warning?
Chapter 17: The Promise We Made.
Chapter 18: Please forgive me.
Chapter 19: Felt Grateful
Not a chapter!
Info (IMPORTANT)
Chapter 21: Jealousy?
Chapter 22: What happened?
25k readers!🔥
Chapter 23: Sometimes it's pain
Chapter 24: The effect.

Chapter 20: The new cafe?

2.4K 91 23
By _Mirror_girll_

No one POV:

Bangpink, Mr. and Mrs. Kim were very surprised when they heard what Jungkook said. Min Seo-lah is actually Y/N. All this time they bullied Y/N and called her bad names. They all felt guilty especially Jimin because he punched Y/N in the canteen that day.

Lisa- "S-So i-it w-was Y/N w-who s-showed up at m-my b-birthday p-party that day?!"

Jungkook- "Yes Lisa..... It was our princess......"

J-hope- "How do you know that Min Seo-lah is Y/N?"

Jungkook- "I started to suspect that Min Seo-lah was Y/N when we were at the canteen that day."

Flashbacks:

Jungkook POV:

I started to suspect Min Seo-lah isY/N when she bullied Lisa in the canteen that day. Actually when Hyung and noona were chatting about Y/N I saw the way she was sitting on that chair like my twin and the way she was holding her glass in her hand like my twin. But at that moment everyone sitting at Min Seo-lah table looked at us, without them noticing I saw them at that table.

But suddenly, Lisa screamed because there was Y/N's necklace in her salad. I knew it had to be Min Seo-lah work because she looked at us with a smirk on her face.

Then Jimin hyung came to Min Seo-lah and slapped her in the face. I was very surprised, well I wasn't even sure that it was Y/N at that time.

Jimin- "How dare you mess with Kim siblings?!"

Then Rose came to where Jimin was standing.

Rose- "You whore deserve that." *Smirk*

At that time Hwang In-yeop, Hyunjin, Kai, Soyeon and Nayeon were very angry with Jimin. Without Min Seo-lah wasting her time, she quickly did a roundhouse kick to Jimin's stomach and punched him in the face.

I was really surprised when Min Seo-lah did a roundhouse kick to Jimin hyung, but that didn't stop me from thinking it was Y/N. Just look in her eyes and it's the same color as my twin.

Her voice is also as the same as my twin's, but I have to ask my people to investigate her to confirm that it is Y/N.

Y/N- "You son of a bitch, how dare you touch my pretty face."

Rose tries to punch Y/N in the face but Nayeon kicks her leg and punch her face. At that time all the students gathered near us. There are also those who whisper, talking shit about us....

Nayeon- "Karma is real bitch." *Smirk*

Rose- "Huh?! What do you mean?!"

Nayeon- "Don't you remember? You use to punch Y/N face right?" *Smirks*

Tch, this bitch already exposted that Min Seo-lah is Y/N to me. This makes me want to tell my people to investigate Y/N right now. She also dares to punch Rose's face, doesn't she realize that she is the lower class who touched my Rose noona's skin? (This is just fanfiction please do not hate any character in this chapter.)

Eunwoo- "What the fuck is your problem Min Seol-ah?!"

Y/N- "Oh me? I just feel boring that's all." *Smirk*

Then Taehyung hyung help Jimin hyung.

Jin- "I see.... so you want to mess with us Min Seol-ah, I thought you were a coward and a loser like before but now you are good at fighting back."

Y/N- "You think I just wanna stay quiet after what you done to me?? No way in hell I would do that."

Suddenly, the principal came in the canteen.

Principal- "What is going on here?!"

Principal- "Everyone go to your classroom right now! Except for you guys, Bangpink, Eunwoo and IU."

Jennie- "What?! But why?!"

Principal- "Just shut up and follow my orders, Everyone go to your classroom right now why are you still gathering around us?!"

Then all the other students except Bangpink, Eunwoo and IU went to their respective classes. Y/N just smirked at us and we just gave Y/N a death glare.

(End of Jungkook POV.)

(End of flashbacks.)

Jungkook- "So since that day I told my people to investigate about Y/N and of course I also helped once and guess what? Min Seo-lah is Y/N and she only uses the name Min Seo-lah because she wants to take revenge on us."

After what they heard from Jungkook, everyone cried because without realizing Y/N was close to them all this time.

Jimin- "M-My p-princess...."

Jisoo- "I will apologize to princess, no matter if it takes a long time, I will still apologize to her."

Mr Kim- "We will also apologize to princess and appa will ask her to return to our mansion.

Mrs Kim- "I will hire someone to redecorate princess's room as beautifully as possible."

Taehyung- "But guys..... will princess forgive us...? I mean we bullied her so bad, we took her nude pictures and spread them to the public. The worst thing is.... We sexually harass princess...."

Everyone was speechless when Taehyung said that, but what he said was true because it was very unlikely that Y/N would forgive them that easily and maybe Y/N wouldn't forgive them at all.

Jin- "You don't have to worry about that Taehyung because we will try to apologize to the princess no matter how hard it is because we will bring her back to our mansion."

RM- "And we will spoil princess with money, cars, handbags, mansion, company and the things she wants to have."

Mrs Kim- "It's true what they said Taehyung, we will bring princess back to the mansion."

After that they discussed how to apologize to Y/N and they wanted to decorate Y/N's room again to the most beautiful room in the mansion.

After that they finished talking about Y/N, they wanted to leave the cafe immediately because they are still going viral now because of the news on social media.

But when they were about to go out, they saw one of their bodyguards talking to this couple, it looked like the bodyguard was going to stop them from entering the store. When they looked closely, they saw that the couple was actually Kai and their princess.

Jimin- "Princess....?"

Y/N POV:

After we played at the arcade, Kai invited me to a new cafe. Kai said the cafe has a very tasty banana milkshake and a special dessert.

He said he wanted to buy me a meal at the new cafe and of course I refused because Kai had already bought me a lot of jewelry and handbags but finally I gave up because he showed me his puppy eyes. Kai is very kind and cute.

But when we got to the new cafe, there were many bodyguards around the cafe. Looks like they guard the place as tight as possible.

Bodyguard 1- "I'm sorry sir, miss. But this cafe is closed. Please come next time."

Kai- "It's close already?"

Bodyguard 1- "Yes sir."

Y/N- "Well then we will come next time." *Smile*

We were just about to leave the place but someone called my name, What....? why does that voice sound familiar.....

???- "Princess...?"

I turned around to see the person calling me and it was Jimin.

(End of Y/N POV.)

Y/N was shocked to see all her old family members in front of her eyes. They look like they want to cry seeing their princess in front of their eyes. With that, Jimin quickly hugged his little sister's body.

Jimin- "P-princess h-how a-are you? I m-miss y-you so m-much!"

Y/N- "let me go!"

Y/N tried to pull away from Jimin but Jimin hugged her tightly. But out of nowhere Kai pulled his girlfriend's body and pushed Jimin as hard as he could.

Kai- "STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!"

Jimin- "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN THAT'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND?! SHE'S OUR SISTER!"

Jimin and Kai looked like they wanted to fight in front of the cafe, they tried to stop them from fighting.

Y/N- "Since when did I become your little sister?!?!"

Suga- "Since you're were born princess."

Mrs Kim- "My daughter, please come back to the mansion with us! We promise we will treat you like a princess living in her castle."

Lisa- "Eomma is right princess, please come back to us."

Jennie- "We will treat you like a princess!"

Rose- "We will spend time together!"

Jisoo- "We will go to the mall everyday!"

RM- "And we're never going to bully you or ignore you again!"

Suga- "We're really sorry princess, please come back to us...."

Kai- "I'm sorry you guys, but Y/N is not going back to your mansion because she has family, friends and a BOYFRIEND that she needs."

Jungkook- "Who said you are Y/N's boyfriend? Y/N's boyfriend is Eunwoo, not you. So be aware of yourself."

Kai- "Pftt- the one lying on the hospital bed? The one who can't walk? Please, Y/N love me and she won't love the person who bullied her when she was a nerd."

Kai tries to hold back his laughter when they say Eunwoo is Y/N's boyfriend. The others were all silent including the bodyguard who was talking to Y/N and Kai earlier because he didn't know that Y/N was their Young miss.

Taehyung- "We will bring Y/N back to our mansion and she will forgive us after what we did to her and guess what? You won't be her boyfriend for long, believe me."

Kai- "All I want to say is that Y/N loves us all so much and she's not going back to the mansion with you all again." *smirks*

Y/N- "Let's just go back to the mansion Kai.... I don't want to see their faces again."

Kai- "Alright babe, if you say so let's go home."

Y/N and Kai returned to Y/N's mansion without saying goodbye to the Kim Family. Jungkook wanted to stop them both from leaving but Jin stopped his younger brother Jungkook.

Jungkook- "Yah! Wait!"

Jin- "Just leave them for now Jungkook because I have a plan to bring Y/N back to our mansion and believe me Kai won't be Y/N's boyfriend for long......."

To be continued..........

~The Kim family is planning how to bring Y/N back to the mansion.~

~The Kim family also knows that the Hwang family adopted Y/N, they found out because Jungkook told them.~

~Kai also felt jealous because Y/N smiled at the bodyguard, he was thinking about how he would punish Y/N.~ (Suddenly my brain is traveling.)😀

Hey guys it's me again Myung Hee💫 How are you guys doing? I hope you guys are doing well and please votes this chapter and leave a lot of comments because I want to see your reaction!🖤💜

(1853 Words.)🔥💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 19.4K 55
"𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙇𝙀𝙀 𝘼𝙍𝘼 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙨. " "𝙊𝙧 𝙬�...
221 26 12
𝘺/𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥'𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 . 𝘉𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴�...
74.5K 3.6K 25
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸...
11K 522 21
사 : 𝙨𝙖 𝘼 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 6 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙥�...