𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 | Enhypen...

By NotMeHavingThisApp

After her mother got a new job in jeju, Haewon was set to live alone in a apartment. She has had a though chi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter: Thank You
Chapter 74

Chapter 75

1.1K 56 91
By NotMeHavingThisApp

———————————————————————

_:('ཀ'」 ∠):

———————————————————————

Kim Sunoo POV

Waking alongside the pavement discussed a black hoodie a black mask and a beanie. Seeing my face up on the huge billboards was one thing, but working my way to the top was another.
I was Kim Sunoo, one of the most famous and highest-paid models and influencers in Korea.

I opened the glass door and entered the packed studio. Today I was taking pictures of the Channel's newest perfume.

Niki and I had broken off by the time I finished college. We had gotten into a huge fight and desired it was best to just split ways as all we did was fight over anything we could fight over really.

"Greeting Sunoo" my manager greetings me as I entered the studio and took off my mask.
"You've gotten a lot of mail the last the last twenty-four hours, including from someone private."

"Candle it if it's not worth it," I said grabbing my given clothes and heading into the changing room.

"But-"

"Just cancel it, I need some time to rest too" I opened the curtains and stepped out.

"And there is this person named Haewon, who claims to be an old friend of yours-"

"Haewon?"

———————————————————————

^ - ^

———————————————————————

Yang Jungwon POV

Sitting by the table surrounded by men twice my age I kept my eye on the screen at the end of the room. I had just traveled to Japan and was now stuck in a ten-hour meeting discussing the future of a company I so happened to have invested in and now was a part owner of.

I had invested in it just after college when it was nothing but a starter-up. But as the years went on the company grew and by the first two years and grew by a whole two hundred percent.

"We are looking forward to expanding over seas and collaborating with another big investor. The Park Group, or the Park Ent. As they were known by before..."

Keeping my face straight I waited patiently for the first break to come. When it finally arrived and grabbed my phone and headed off to get some fresh air.
Standing by the balcony I scrolled through my nails to see if any of them looked interesting enough for me to spend my break reading.

From Haewon: hi Jungwon...

———————————————————————

d( ̄  ̄)

———————————————————————

Jake Sim POV

"...and that is why Heavy Water is a key essential to make atom bombs." My voice was firm and clear as my hand moves swiftly over the gigantic whiteboard.
"Any questions," I asked turning toward my class who looked at me like I was an alien.

After years of studying, I had last year gotten a job as a college professor, tearing physics. On the side, I kept on studying and doing research of my own.

"I'll explain it over then-"

"NO SIR, we got it," a few of my students said hurriedly.

"Great, it will all be on the test next week- and I expect all of you to get a hundred" Arching a brow I took off my glasses and folded them neatly.

As the bell rang one of my students came up to me with a note in her hand. "Mr Sim, do you have a moment?" She asked.

"Anything I may help you with Nora?"

"So my sister's coworker told me to give this to you" she handed me an envelope "I haven't opened it"

Leaning the room I was left to myself. I looked down at the item in my hand and opened it not wanting to procrastinate and risk forgetting it as I had almost a hundred assignments to read through and grade.

Taking out what seemed to be a letter I unfolded the palate to find an old picture of me inside. I was taken the day Sunghoon had made me climb out of the window at school and I had accidentally fallen. It was Sunghoon hanging from the window, and me hanging by his foot.
Turing the paper around a message was written.

-tried to reach you via your old phone number but it doesn't work so this is the next best thing.
I am trying to arrange a reunion if you're interested.
If you are text me: XXX XX XXX

- Lee Haewon

———————————————————————

(ノД')

———————————————————————

Nishimura Riki POV

Entering the room all attention was on me. Just the way I liked it.

"Do you expect me to do business with a literal child!" The old Japanese man said in frustration. "It's is unheard of!" He spoke Japanese, thinking I could not understand him.

"Listen old man!" I said in Japanese, taking him by surprise "Either you do business with me, or you and that little company of yours can pack up their things and leave and most likely rot away within a year or so..."

Walking out of the room ten minutes later I held my head high. Making my way over to the desk where my secretary was seated I slumped down. "Any important emails?"

"Nothing so far- well, you have been invited to a reunion," she said clicking on something on her computer. "Someone named Haewon..."

"Send that email to me- and her email address"

———————————————————————

(^∇^)

———————————————————————

Jay Park POV

Awakening slowly I lifted my naked body off my wife's and headed into the shower. The hot water woke me up slowly and brought me back to the reality of the fact that today was Tuesday, and not Friday, and the weekend was not even near.

Dressing myself in my signature black pants and grey shirt I made my way to the kitchen to try and get myself some food before the chaos woke up.

Having one child was not easy, let alone having three. My first was in second grade, my second was in first grade, and my youngest was in kindergarten.
Due to my family name and my wife's our kids were enrolled in a Decelis private school. It lay right on the outskirts of Seoul and had a great education, outside campus and over all just made my wife happy.

Rose was tolerable when she was happy, a nightmare when she was anything else, and a dream when she was horny. Happy wife, happy life.

Driving off with Lily in the backseat I dropped her off at kindergarten before work. "Have a good day darling~"

"You to appa!" She said in Japanese smiling brightly, she left the car.

The two others were to be picked up by our driver and driven off to their destination. I would have driven them if it was not for the fact that my work was on the complete opposite side of the city from their school.

I tried my best to be a good father, not that I always succeeded in having a nightmare of a wife, but I tried. Making them breakfast and lunch every day, celebrating their birthdays, coming to their school shows and sports games, and taking them with me shopping and other things.

After attending three long meetings about our investment in a growing company overseas I was finally free to do some paperwork at my desk in silence.

"Mr. Park, you have a phone call from the Han Group, they say it's urgent." My assistant announced bringing me my warm coffee.

"The Han group? What could they want?"

Confused I picked up the phone and answered the call. "Hello-"

"Took you long enough you old hag!" The familiar voice of Sunghoon said on the other side of the line.

"Well, isn't it the one and only Park Sunghoon? What can I help you with?"

———————————————————————

(>人<;)

———————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV

On the first Saturday of September, that was when I invited them to the reunion. I was still left to see how many actually came, but at least I had hope.
Heeseung and I had rented a private room on the top floor of a restaurant, where we could all be in private and enjoy our time.
I had told everyone who was to attend that they were prohibited from wearing formal attire and that they had to come dressed comfortably.

I had kept all my ear piercings over the years, making them a part of my personality. I also kept my collection of Converse and hoodies.

Slipping into a sweater I styled my Jet black hair nicely, tucking it behind my ears.

"Are you ready to go Minjun?"

"Do I have to come?" He asked hesitantly. "I just met a bunch of new people last month, I don't need to meet more"

Spoken as a true introvert.

"Heeseung are you ready to go?"

"A minute!" Running up the two steps from the living room he came rushing in a white t-shirt. "Now, ready!"

We were the first ones to enter the reserved area. The waiter shows us around and presented us the menus before leaving us.
Minjun looked around as he found a place by the windows where he would sit and look down at the buddy city.

After a minute or so the elevator door dinged and the door opened. Out walked a tired Jake with an energetic kid in his hands.
He placed the kid on the ground and let it spring the whole area of the place in hopes of it getting tired and finally settling down. "I'll explain later"

Shortly after came Sunghoon, Layla, and their daughter, as well as Niki, and a gigantic bottle of wine.
Jay was the last one to arrive out of all of us. As he entered he had a small kid in his arms and two by his side.

"Where is Miss narcissism," Layla asked bitterly referring to his wife and her cousin.

"Please don't, I would never take her with me if it was not an absolute must" he walked inside looking much older than he actually was.

I was quite surprised when everyone actually showed up. Though not everyone was on time they at least came within thirty minutes or so. Especially Sunoo, who is rumored to have his schedule packed almost all the time.

"Won-ah~," Sunoo asked skipping towards me like it was yesterday we were eighteen years old. "You have no idea how much I've missed you, god, you've grown so pretty" Tucking a strand behind my ear he hugged me like a little child.

"Mama..." Minjun tugged my sweater "There are many people here"

"Oh my god- you are adorable. I'm keeping you" Sunoo coed and lifted him into his arms, and walked away.

We all sat down around the table and offered food at the tables assigned to us by the restaurant.

"So Jake" I started. "Tell us about the kid"

All attention was on him as he placed down his utensils and sighed. "Fine... I got a little drink at a party when I was studying for my master's and..." he paused. "Listen; he usually lives with his mother, but she left for Hawaii yesterday. She just left him at my doorstep with a note that she would be back in two weeks' time..."

"You- drunk? You're the one with the highest alcohol tolerance in her!" Jungwon scoffed. " I would rather expect something like that from Jay, Sunghoon, or Niki"

"Very funny cat-man"

"Says the guy who loves his dog more-"

"THERE IS NO SHAME IN LOVING YOUR PETS!" He rose from the table and stared intensely at the younger.

"What happened to you tow?" Sunghoon pointed at Sunoo and Niki. "Weren't things going great between you?"

"At first yes, but then we ended up fighting over almost everything so we ended things," Sunoo said poking his meal.

"Did you try couples therapy?" Jay broke in. "I tried that with Rose- but it's Rose, so it didn't work..."

"OH MY GOD CAN YOU STOP!" The oldest of Jay's kids suddenly shouted at her younger brother.

"Do you feel the need to scream a little louder or is the attention from everyone around this table enough!"

Once again we were united, this time also with additions. After the dinner ended we kept in touch, everyone. Somehow we managed to at least have one dinner together each year, it sort of became a tradition.
Our kids grew quite close together and ended up looking more forward to the dinners than us parents.

If you're wondering what happens to the kittens, Jungwon took them. They grew a lot over the years, and when the last of us graduated Jungwon was the one who volunteered to take them in.

Years passed by and slowly we all grew old and wrinkly. Though life took its turn on us here and there nothing had such a big impact on us as the ten months we lived together. Because that was a whole life in itself.
I'm thankful for everything that happened, though not everything is that good. But everything happens for a reason, and I'm the end the outcome is what really matters.

Brushing out my long hair I braided it into a relaxed braid. I slipped on a big t-shirt and walked through the dim halls of my home. Opening the bedroom door I stepped through and closed it behind me.

The moon was shining bright on the dark night sky and dimly lighting up my bedroom. I slipped under the covers and snuggled into my old husband who was half asleep. I leaned in and kissed his forehead, letting my eyes scan over his features.

"Heeseung-ah"

He hummed lowly.

"The moon is beautiful tonight, isn't it?"

—————————————————————

APARTMENT

CAST

Choi Haewon
Lee Heeseung
Jay Park / Park Jeongseong
Kim Sunoo
Park Sunghoon
Yang Jungwon
Jake Sim / Sim Jaeyun
Nishimura Riki / Niki

Han Layla
Choi Yuri
Kim Minnie
Jung Jisoo
Saemi
Seo Rose

Choi Yeonjun
Choi Soobin
Huening Kai
Choi Beomgyu
Kang Taehyun

Yang Mina / Grandma Yang
Yang Jisoo / Aunt Jisoo
Miss Min
Kwak Jiseok

Park Yeji
Kim Seunghyun

Lee Minjun
Park Yuji
Park Krystal
Park Oliver
Park Lily
Sim Namshin

Sori
Tofu
Sun

Mr Park
Mrs Park
Mr Han
Mrs Han
Aunt Han
Uncle Han
Aunt Seo
Uncle Seo

Miss Choi

THE SONGS
MENTIONED / USED:

Wannabe - ITZY

Top Gang - MCND

Burn It Up - Wanna One

Blow - Jackson Wang

Lonely Boy - Tomorrow by Together

Let Me In - Enhypen

Boss - NCT U

Love song - Tomorrow by Together

Gee - Girls Generation

Blue Flame - Le Sserafim

Strawberry Cake - Xdinary Heroes

Flicker - I-land / Enhypen

I'm the best - 2ne1

Yayaya - Stray Kids

1985 - Bo Burnham

Madness - Moonbin & Sanha

Omg - New Jeans

Fiesta - Iz*One

I AM - IVE

Chamber 5 - I-land

Super Bowl - Stray Kids

Lovers in the night - Seori

Say my name - Descendants 2

Carpe Diem - Joker Out

Cha cha cha - Kaaria

Loser = Lover - Tomorrow by Together

Paradoxxx invasion- Enhypen

Sweet child o'mine - Guns n'Roses

La vie en rose - Iz*One

GO - NCT Dream

Butterfly - Loona

The view - Stray Kids

Written By: Moonlight
+ Grammarly

THE END

This has been

- APARTMENT -

———————————————————————

2359 words

Total of story:
~150 000 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

965K 40.6K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
479K 17.2K 61
She thinks she can change him by loving him harder... and the sad part of all this is... he probably will change...one day... When she has given up...
380K 23.8K 87
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
393K 7.5K 79
Inseparable... that's how you describe this couple. But that was years back. As they live their separate lives, how will they face it today? Second c...