𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 [18+]

By Meraki_Kri

---------- (Sneak peak) "Oh my beautiful Fugl" he said as his finger tucked away a stray strand from my face... More

Before you start
Book covers
1. New beginnings.
. Character List .
2. A Man .
3. Filthy Rich .
4. Muffin.
5 . Park .
6 . Elevator .
7 . The realization .
8 . Luckiest women . *
9. Beauty . *
10. Date .
11 . Bracelet .*
12. 112.
13. It just happened to be .
15. Good morning *
16. Warmth
- END -

14 . Meal . *

9.2K 232 12
By Meraki_Kri

TW – toxic masculinity views and victim blaming.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Ray asked the 100th times.

Earlier today, I was called to the police station for questioning and for lodging an official complaint.

Valtyr wanted to accompany me, but I denied it. He knows everything but I wasnt ready for him to see my demons face to face. Telling a tale and seeing it are very different.

He was waiting outside the police station while Ray accompanied me inside.

After filing the complaint, I requested the police to arrange a meeting with Charlie, and now knowing that I am with Valtyr, they instantly agreed.

Before I entered the room, Ray held my hand and gave me the assurance that she was there with me and I nodded.

I took a deep breath and the officer open the door. There he sat in an interrogation room, with shackles on and glaring at me.

"You have 10 minutes", said the officer. I smiled and thanked him and I entered the room. The door wasnt closed for security reasons.

"Well well well, look who is here. The whore herself "he made a comment and this time, this didnt pierce my heart. Earlier, these terms were so derogatory to me that I would bawl my eyes out when they said it, but now Im very strong.

I feel strong.

I sat down and just looked at him.

"He was a fucking star. But then he met you and became obsessed. You are the reason why he killed himself" he spat as his eyes and face turned red with anger.

"A rapist should never live" I said.

He scoffed. "Well, who the fuck are you to decide that?"

"His victim" I said calmly.

"No. The fuck not. You are a female and he is a male. He has needs that can be only fulfilled by a woman. You are a bitch for saying no. He wanted a released and you said no. He had no option."

And this was when anger entered my body.

"I think you dont know what rape means. It means to sexually abuse someone who said no. I am not the bitch here, you brother is. I never said no once, I begged him multiple times, while you were in the next room" and his face paled.

"Oh you think I dont know? Why do you think your Harvard scholarship was taken away?"

"If you were raped as you said, why are you fucking around with that son of a bitch?"

And with that I got up.

"Like I said, a big difference between consensual and nonconsensual sex asshole. I don't need to justify what i do in my life and how I do"

He just scoffed.

"You didn't even bother to delete any social media and are enjoying the publicity and sympathies that you are getting whore. Just accept it"

And I laughed at him. "Gosh, you are so dumb, I have no clue how you were even eligible for Harvard."

I had anger in my eyes, "What made you think that rape victims enjoy publicity? Oh wait, don't answer that, only bullshit will come out of your mouth"

I straighten up my back.

"And Ill tell you one thing, he isn't a man. A man is not a rapist or someone who disrespect others. A man is not someone who doesnt know how to control his urges. He is a fucking cockroach. Just like you are"

And with that I walked out. 'Oh how I love to offend boys.'

And he started to scream out all the obscenities at me.

"I like the sound of cockroach" Ray said as she loops her hand around me and we both walk out.

--------------------------

After leaving the police station, we made our way back to the bakery.

The journey was silent but it was a very comfortable silence. He dropped Ray at the building while we both got off at the bakery.

I was sitting on the love seat while he was taking a call outside. I sighed and I looked around. Thinking about my life and also this bakery.

I looked at the people around me and I wondered how different everyones lives are. How differently they have been taught to deal with the shit they go through.

And as I was thinking, warmth engulfed me. I looked to my right to see Valtyr sitting and looking at me. I smiled at him.

He moved a stray strand from my hair and tucked it behind my ear. And I smiled at him.

"Beautiful" he said and I blushed a bit.

And as we were looking into each others eyes, the need of having each other increased.

The need for having his protection increased.

"Excuse me Winnie, I need a bit of help with the accounting" our eye contact was broken by my accountant, and I looked at her and nodded.

As I got up, he held and my and kissed it.

"Ill wait" he said and I nodded.

--------------------------

Since his house was closer, we ended up driving to his house and on the way, his hand lifted up my skirt and it started to make its way dangerously close to my panties. Usually I would wear my cycling shorts, but im glad I didnt.

My legs, on its own, started to spread apart and his finger softly traced my lips from the side and I gasped as I held his arm.

His focus was on the road and at the same time my pussy. He softly shifted the panty and his finger made it to my hole. I shifted my hips upward so that he has a very good access. And as said, his finger entered my hole and I closed my eyes. I was extremely wet, I could feel it.

His finger was was thick and when he curled it, I jumped a bit on my seat.

And in an instant, I felt cold. He removed his hand and covered my legs again with the skirt. My eyes opened and the car stopped at the signal. I blushed as I realised the surroundings.

I looked at him and he sucked on the same finger that was in my pussy hole and I clenched my legs together. He smirked at me and I felt myself throb. I looked down to see his dick growing hard under my gaze.

The signal turned green and he drove like a mad man. And then after 5 minutes, we reached his home.

He parked the car in the driveway and then he helped me get down. But before my feet could touch the driveway, he lifted me up and made me wrap my legs around him. I squeaked as he did that.

Our tongues danced with each other as he opened up the door. The need was so hot that we wanted to extinguish it badly.

He closed the door and then walked a bit as he placed me on the counter.

As we made out, he lifted me up with one hand and with the other my skirt. And he placed me down, i shivered as i felt the cold counter on my ass. The skirt was bunched up at my waist and with a final kiss, he pushed me on the countertop and I gasped.

He held my legs and removed my shoes, leaving me in my white socks.

Out of instinct, I folded and drew my legs together. He lifted his eyebrow and his hands started to separate my legs. He took my legs from the calf and his hooked it on his shoulders.

And then I heard him open a drawer and the next thing I know his that he holds my panty from the crotch area..

"Hold still" he said as he cut the panty into two halves from the crotch area. I gasped as I felt the cool scissors on my lips. I should be scared, but then this really turned me on.

He kept the scissors back in and slammed the drawer shut and then he separated the panty and the cool air infiltrated my pussy.

"You are dripping on my counter my little Fugl"and I gasped.

"My favorite meal is ready to be served" he said as his mouth attached to my pussy and I gasped out.

He lapped and drank from my pussy like there is no tomorrow and I cried out tears at the pleasure that I was feeling. My thighs closed on its own and clamped around his head.

And I felt him say something as his tongue vibrated a bit. But I couldnt hear anything as there was a buzzing sound ringing in my ears.

His hands snaked around my thighs and pulled them wide away. He was too strong and my hands held his hair.

"Yes!" I mellowed softly as I arched my back.

He explored my pussy with great determination which gave me extreme pleasure. And I felt a couple of tears go from my eyes towards my hair as I was lying down.

And then he did the most amazing thing ever. He bit my clit and gasped out loudly and I started to feel my legs shiver.

And I was close. So close.

I didnt hear him or wait for him, the anticipation was so high and then with one final lick, I let go.

I started to see stars and I yelped as he again bit and licked my pussy

My back arched and I pushed my hips to his face, I wanted him to do the dirtiest things possible and I felt saliva getting accumulated in my mouth.

I gulped it down and I opened my eyes.

I looked up at the ceiling light and I felt free. I felt so good. He also let go of my thighs and stood between my legs. And I knew he was looking at me.

"I see someone has decided to come without my acknowledgement" he said with a deep voice and I rested myself on my elbows as I made eye contact with him.

"Well then, that means you have been a brat." And he pulled me closer to him. Since my pussy was bare and my legs were almost 180 degrees wide, I directed felt his covered penis and Iyelped at that heavy feeling.

He kissed my neck and whispered, "bratty girls always need punishment, right?" he asked and my eyes widened as he just gripped my waist and bit my neck harshly.

———————————

-VOTE-

-COMMENT-

-STAY SEXY-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.9K 5.1K 34
He nips my ear then starts kisses my jaw and round my cheek, I can't help but turn into him, wanting to feel his lips on mine. My knees were weakenin...
161K 2.1K 34
This story contains mature theme. You may not proceed if you have any issues with that. This is just a fictional set-up , I do not support such behav...
2.6M 54K 37
REWRITTEN AND WAY BETTER VERSION IS NOW UP! Warning: Some scenes in The Virgin and the Pornstar contain sexual content. Reader discretion is advise...
1.3M 13.3K 15
"Mine." His low growl of possession took my heart and the fate of my panties. They were soaked through with arousal. Damn it. I stroked his face as h...