Little Hearts❤❤❤

By Dreamcatcher_222

So this is going to be a Fanfiction on RAYA and their child Pihu. And it is going be based on the current tra... More

Introduction
1. Pihu Meets Papa Again
2. Ram's POV
3. Priya's POV
4. Pain
Important!!!
5. Thinking Straight
6. The Dangerous Conspiracy
7. The Survival Plan
8. Disappointment
9. Deal?
10. Happiness
11. Pihu's First Flight
12. Missing Eachother
13. Fake It Till You Make It
14. Redemption
15. RK Loves Ms. Sood
16. The Fear of Failure
17. The Jackpot
18. It's Okay To Cry
19. Happy Tears
20. The Trio
21. The Chaotic Duo
22. Mutual Decision
23. Sharing Is Caring
24. I'm Your Papa
25. Family Time
26. Copy Cat🐱🐱
27. A Day At The Beach🏖
28. Support System
29. Ram's Genie
30. Memories
31. Strong Foundation
32. Last Evening In Goa
33. Home Is Where You Are❤ - Part 1
34. Home Is Where You Are❤ - Part 2
35. The Much Needed Confrontation
Important!!!
36. The Shocking Truth
37. A Huge Mess
38. Pihu's New Friend
39. Rest In Peace Shivi
40. Therapy Session 1: What's Your Story?
41. Home 'Not So' Alone
42. The House Hunt
43. RK 3.0
44. Apologizes
45. Therapy Session 2: Lies and Betrayals
46. Pihu's Concern
47. Pihu & Papa's Shopping Date- Part 1
48. Pihu & Papa's Shopping Date- Part 2
49. The Kapoor Family Tradition
50. Minus × Minus= Plus
51. Valuing Efforts
52. I'll Always Be By Your Side- Part 1
53. I'll Always Be By Your Side- Part 2
54. Regaining A Friend
55. Ek Saath Sambhal Lenge
56. Zindagi Kehlati Hai Tum Se Hi
57. Okay Boss!
58. Tum?
59. Newly Found Friends
60. Similar Trauma
61. Therapy Session 3: And How Did You Feel About That?
62. Disrespect
63. The Pain Of A Heartbreak
64. I'm The Problem, It's Me
65. Best Friends Wale Fights
66. Therapy Session 4: Ram's Insecurities
67. Tired Of Telling Lies
68. Blind Trust
69. WHAT? NO!
70. A Misunderstanding
72. Therapy Session 5: Healthy Boundaries
73. Unconditional Love
74. Pihu's Family
75. Sorry
76. Putting Yourself In Someone Else's Shoes
77. Not An Easy Task
78. Littul Baby
79. Just Showing Up Matters
80. Ram Aur Priya Ki Kahani
81. It's The Little Things That Matter Most
82. Our Little Bundle Of Joy
83. Happy Place
84. Main Zidd Kar Rahi Hoon
85. Not Enough
86. Motherhood Looks Beautiful On You
87. Chandni Raat Badi Der Ke Baad Aayi Hai
88. Priya's Happily Ever After
89. Therapy Session 6: The Reciprocation Of Feelings
90. Tum Ghar Ho Mera
91. The Scars Of The Past
92. Something Deeply Personal
93. Therapy Session 7 (Part 1): Mushkil Raasta Aur Asaan Raasta
94. Therapy Session 7 (Part 2): There's Beauty In Vulnerability
95. Mere Rockstar
96. Aisa Hoga Na Priya?
97. Karma
98. Big Girl
99. Meethi Si Mushkil Hai Koi Kya Kare?
100. Main Teri Hogaiyaan
101. I'm All Yours
102. Longing
103. Priya's Birthday Planning
104. Benefit Of Doubt
105. Home Sweet Home- Part 1

71. Main Hoon Na

745 63 67
By Dreamcatcher_222

Ram consulted with the doctor and when she allowed Priya to have a light meal, he called Pawan and asked him to bring something light for Priya. Pawan informed him that Tarun already packed everything and he would reach the hospital soon with Pihu.

He was walking towards Priya's cabin when he got a call from Tarun who informed him that he almost reached the hospital. Ram quickly went to the ground floor to receive Pihu. He stood near the entrance and some moments later saw Tarun walking towards him with a crying Pihu in his arms. Ram's chest pained to see his little daughter so upset. He ran towards them.

Ram: Pihu bachhe...

Pihu turned her head towards Ram listening to his voice.

Pihu: Papaaa!

Pihu forwarded her arms towards him and Ram took her in his arms. As he felt the touch of her warmth, he felt himself to weaken, he wanted to cry her heart out, he wanted to apologise to his little daughter, for every pain that he gave her, every question she had to hear, every moment that he missed with her. For everything. But he knew he couldn't break. His little Pihu didn't have the capacity to handle that much of pain that was whirling inside of him. He knew he had to toughen up, he had to be there for her because she needed to be helped, she needed to be protected from all the sorrow, from all the bad things. So he cleared his throat and blinked back his tears.

Ram(caressing her back): Pihu...bachhe aise rote nahi.

He cradled her for some minutes before her cries lessened a bit.

Pihu(whimpering): Mumma...kahan...hai?

Ram(wiping her tears with a tissue): Cupcake...bachhe please aise nahi rote. Mumma yahin hai.

Pihu: Kahan?

Ram: Uper.

Pihu looked at the building in front of her which looked like a hospital. She again turned to look at Ram cluelessly. Fresh tears made their way to her eyes.

Pihu: Mujhe...Mumma ke pass jaana hai!

Ram: Thik hai main lekar chalta hoon. Par aap rona bandh karo pehle.

Pihu wrapped her arms around Ram's neck. Ram gestured to Tarun to follow him and they entered the lift.

Pihu(whimpering): Aap dono...mujhe chorhke kyun aa gaye....

Ram: Aisa nahi hai Pihu. Hum aapko chorhke kabhi jaa sakte hain kahin. Aap toh hamari princess ho.

Pihu: Mumma kahan gayi?

Ram: Yahin hai Baba... I'm taking you to her. Bachhe aapki Mumma ne na galti ne thodi si Panner kha li thi toh unki tabiyat thodi kharab ho gayi. Ab thik hai woh...

All the colour drained out of Pihu's face. She started crying even more making Ram a nervous wreck. He thought he would handle the situation but things were getting out of hands.

Pihu: Mummaaaaaaa...

Ram(rocking her): Shuuuusssshhhh...bachhe aise rote nahi. Priya thik hai ab. Hum chal rahe hain na. Doctors se daant padegi aise rouge toh.

Ram said to Pihu as they got out of the lift. He almost ran towards Priya's cabin. Adi and Krish saw Ram hurriedly knock on the door and enter.

Priya was sitting on her bed, with her head between her hands. She was waiting for Pihu to come so that she could take a breath. Not seeing her after waking up made her feel very anxious plus when she heard that Pihu was crying, it made her feel worse. She chided herself for being so irresponsible and eating that Paneer stuffed patty. Everyone around her was scared for her now.

Priya turned her head towards the door as she heard her little one cry her heart out seeing her in a powered blue hospital gown. Ram walked towards her and passed Pihu to her. Priya hugged Pihu close to her chest and started to caress her hair.

Priya: Pihu...baby I'm here. Rou mat aise. (Tears trickled down her eyes) Kuch nahi hua hai. Main thik hoon. Dekho... I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry baba.

But Pihu kept crying hiding her face near her Mumma's chest. She was scared beyond her wits. She woke up in a different place and saw that neither her Mumma nor her Papa was present there. She felt helpless and fearful and started wailing. Tarun, her Maasis, her Jaan everyone was there but she wanted her Mumma Papa.

Ram was standing there with tearful eyes. He was feeling too overwhelmed seeing Priya and Pihu. When he gave Pihu to Priya, all he could remember was Priya's tearful eyes which searched for her newborn baby, how her eyes sparkled seeing him, how happy she was when she thought that Ram had seen that little bundle of joy they created together. He felt a racking pain in his chest as he realised that he never saw Pihu's pictures as a newborn and it was too painful to even think about that.

He saw Pihu sniffle hugging Priya and he held himself responsible for that. He felt everything was his fault. He couldn't look at them like that anymore and went out of the cabin, wiping his tears.

Tarun was waiting outside and stopped Ram on his tracks.

Tarun: Sir Bhabhi...kaisi hai?

Ram(clearing his throat): Thoda...umm... behtar par doctor ne test wagera diye hain toh....

Tarun also felt that he was responsible for everything that happened.

Tarun(with tears in his eyes): Sir meri galti hai. Mujhe aapko batana chahiye tha. Sorry...meri wajah se Bhabhi...

Ram(shaking his head): Teri galti nahi hai Tarun...par haan Priya itni raat ko aise chale aayi tujhe bolna chahiye tha mujhe. Ab se mat karna...aur agar woh na chahe ke main jaanu toh at least akele mat jaane dena.

Tarun lowered his head feeling guilty.

Ram(patting his shoulder): It's okay. Priya thik hai abhi....tu thodi der baad jaake mil lena.

Tarun gently nodded.

Tarun: Sir main sab ke liye khaana pack karke laaya hoon. Pihu baby ne bhi kuch nahi khaya.

He was about to pass Ram a bottle of fresh juice when he refused.

Ram: Tarun mujhe bhook nahi hai. Tu ek kaam kar Priya aur Pihu ko thik se khaaye please dekh le. Adi aur Krish bhi yahan hai.

Tarun(nodding): Par aap...

Ram: Mujhe nahi khana Tarun.

Ram walked towards the lift before Tarun could say anything more. Ram felt suffocated after hearing what Priya had to face in jail and he knew it was almost nothing to what happened to her in the entirety of those 2 years. His guilt feelings kept piling up to no end.
. . . . . . . . .

After enquiring about Priya's health, Tarun started serving Vegetable soup to Priya and Poha to Pihu. Pihu had stopped crying by then.

Priya: Tarun Mr. Kapoor kahan hai? Unhone khaya na kuch?

Tarun shook his head slightly.

Tarun: Nahi Sir toh kahin gaye...kehke gaye ke bhook nahi hai unhe.

Priya nodded with a frown.

Pihu(softly): Papaa...

Tarun: Main bula doon?

Pihu nodded.

Tarun went outside and made a call to Ram who picked it up in a panic mode.

Ram: Tarun sab thik hai na? Priya th-thik hai na?

Tarun: Ji Sir. Woh Pihu baby aapko bula rahi hai isiliye call kiya.

Ram: Ohh...Main aata hoon ek minute mein.

Ram was mindlessly walking in the garden of the hospital, not knowing what to actually feel and went inside running as his daughter asked for him.

When he entered, he saw Pihu sitting beside Priya, lowering her head. He walked towards them and sat beside Pihu.

Ram: Cupcake? Bachhe kya hua? Do you need anything?

Pihu shook her head and looked up. Ram saw that she was holding Priya's hand with her right hand and she forwarded her left towards him. A wave of warmth washed over him, comforting his bleeding heart when he realised that his daughter needed him to console her, she wanted her Papa also, not only her Mumma.

He held her tiny hand and placed a soft kiss on her head.

Ram: Pihu bachhe...don't worry. Main hoon na....aur main yahin rahunga aap dono ke saath. Okay?

Another set of tears trickled down Pihu's eyes. Ram wiped them off with a tissue while looking at Priya sadly. Priya was also crying silently. She knew that her Pihu was scared to see her like that. It was too much to handle for her little heart to handle.

Ram and Priya both tried to make Pihu eat but she kept refusing. They kept assuring her that everything was okay and finally Pihu agreed to eat. She kept hugging Priya tightly while Ram fed her some Poha. Ram held a spoonful of soup infront of Priya wishing that she doesn't refuse. Priya kept looking at it for some seconds and decided to eat. Ram gave her a small smile. Priya also fed him some Poha. For some time, it felt like everything was fine and they were completely happy.

Later Sara, Sandy, and Brinda came to meet Priya. Sara hugged Priya tightly while Sandy kept wiping off her tears. Ram took Pihu outside so that she didn't have to witness all of that.

Priya: Main thik hoon Sara di.

Sara(crying): Pata hai kitna darr gaye the hum log.

Priya: Sorry..

Sara(cupping her face): Priya hume pata hai ke tu thik nahi hai. Bol na kya hua hai? Main baat karungi Ram se...tu bol ke toh dekh...

Priya shook her head with tearful eyes.

Priya: Kuch nahi hua hai Sara di. Main bilkul thik hoon.

Priya didn't want to tell anyone anything as it was their private matter. Neither She wanted anyone's sympathy, nor did she want anyone to think so low of Ram. She was still protecting him.

Sandy hugged Priya and caressed her hair.

Sandy: Jaldi se thik ho jao Pri di...aur dhyaan rakhna phir se galti se Paneer nahi khaana.

Priya nodded caressing her hand. Brinda sat beside Priya and held her hand.

Brinda: Priya hum sab hain yahan. Tum chinta mat karo. Pihu ka khayaal hum rakkhenge. Tum bass jaldi se thik ho jao.

Priya(with a small smile): Thank you Brinda.

All were talking to Priya when a nurse entered.

Nurse: Mrs. Kapoor aapke ECG ka time ho gaya hai.

Priya looked at her cluelessly.

Priya: ECG? Kyun?

Nurse: Full body checkup mein ECG bhi aata hai Ma'am that's why.

Priya became more confused and looked at others for answers.

Sara: Priya doctor ne recommend kiya hai.

Priya: Aur Doctor ke saath kisne baat ki?

Brinda: Ram ne.

Priya: Bulao unhe. Bahaar hain na?

Sara: Priya kya hua? Test hi toh hai. Kara le.

Priya: Mr. Kapoor ko bulaiye abhi! (To the nurse) Can I please wait for 10 minutes?

The Nurse nodded and went outside. Sandy went outside to call Ram. Sara and Brinda also left the cabin as Priya looked kind of angry.

Some seconds later Ram entered the cabin.

Ram: Haan Priya? Kuch chahiye tumhe?

Priya closed her eyes and took a deep breath to keep her tone in check and then looked at Ram.

Priya: Yeh full body checkup ka kya chakkar hai?

Ram: Priya woh Doctor ne recommend kiya hai.

Priya: And who agreed to that?

Ram: I did....but problem kya hai?

Priya: Mr. Kapoor mujhe Ghar jaana hai! Mujhe koi test vest nahi karwana. Aap mana kar dije.

Ram felt a wave of warmth wash over him as he heard her say "Mr. Kapoor mujhe Ghar jaana hai". His Priya wanted to go home with him. She didn't want to be elsewhere. But it was important to do that tests for her recovery. So he couldn't become emotional and give into her requests.

Ram: Priya try to understand Doctor ne kaha hai tests karwane ko kyunki tumhara BP low hai. Let them run the tests.

Priya: Mr. Kapoor aap samajhte kyun nahi hain! They're doing this just to keep me here aur phir Karodon ka bill thama denge. It is their strategy to make more money! Aur aap mujhe Lilavati laye hi kyun? Main bilkul thik hoon. I don't need this. Aap please baat kije doctor se mujhe Ghar jaana hai.

Ram felt like hitting his head on a wall. She has again started with her rant on investment returns and money making strategies. But this time it was about her health, something that Ram couldn't take a risk with, not anymore. So he decided to make her understand.

Ram: Priya aisi baat nahi hai. Tumhari tabiyat kharab hai aur Doctors bass kuch tests karana chahte hain. Bass...tests hi toh hain kar lo then we'll go home. Aur Lakhon ka bill hoga ya karodon ka uski chinta tumhe karne ki koi zaroorat nahi. Main hoon sab sambhalne ke liye. And Lilavati has the best doctors. Main tumhari health ke saath compromise nahi kar sakta Priya.

Priya looked at him helplessly.

Priya: Mujhe nahi rehna yahan....Mujhe Ghar jaana hai...(tears slowly pulling into her eyes) Aap samajh kyun nahi rahe?

Ram(softly): Priya...I know tumhe Ghar jaana hai par yeh zaroori hai. Please zidd mat karo. Aur tum Doctor se at least jhooth mat bolo. Tumhari shakal se pata chal raha hai ke yeh sar ghoomna aur weakness pehle se feel hota hai. Bataya kyun nahi tumne mujhe?

Priya: Mujhe kuch nahi hua hai. Main bilkul thik hoon.

Ram: Thik hai tum thik feel kar rahi ho toh achha hai. Tests hojane do phir Ghar chalenge.

Priya: Aapne mujhse ek baar poocha bhi nahi. Main nahi karayungi.

Ram knew Priya won't listen that easily.

Ram: Please...ek baar baat maan lo meri.

Ram forwarded his hand to hold hers and instantly remembered how she didn't want him to touch her. So he backed off. Priya saw him do that and looked away. Ram let out a deep sigh.

Ram(sadly): Thik hai mere liye...nahi toh... Pihu ke liye kar lo.

Priya turned her head towards him and looked into his eyes. They did held a sense of profound sadness in them.

Ram(with tearful eyes): Please Priya...tumhe kuch...(shaking his head) Nahi kuch nahi hoga tumhe...par please Doctor jo keh rahe hain kar lo...please...

He was pleading at that point. His mind was filled with thoughts of losing her, he was scared but seeing Priya sitting there with her eyes open, her cheeks a little flushed because of anger, was giving him strength to keep going.

Finally Priya gave a gentle nod and that made Ram feel a little relieved.

Ram: Ek...ek second. Main...nurse ko bulake laata hoon.

Ram went outside to call the nurse.
. . . . . . . . . .

Ram waited outside at the ECG room while Priya got done with the test. He kept pacing around feeling anxious. As he saw her coming out of the room, he walked towards her.

Ram: Thik ho na?

Priya nodded.

Ram forwarded his hand to her which she accepted as she didn't want to use a wheelchair. He safely took her to the cabin again and made her sit on the bed comfortably.

Ram: Th-thik lagg raha hai na? Uncomfortable lagg raha hai? Main doctor ko bulayun?

Priya(shaking her head): Nahi. Main thik hoon.

Ram: Okay.

Ram was relieved because Priya was letting him help her a little bit. He checked his watch and realised that he didn't inform her that Tara was coming to see her.

Ram(clearing his throat): Priya...woh...

Priya: Hm?

Ram: Woh...Tara...Tara aa rahi...hai.

A deep frown formed on Priya's forehead as she couldn't put a finger on the reason for Tara's visit.

Priya: Tara? Kyun?

Ram averted his eyes from her.

Then it hit Priya that he believed that she tried to take her own life. Tears came into her eyes as she felt distrusted again, even after explaining to him that nothing sort of happened.

Priya(in broken voice): Aap...ko...maine bataya...ke aisa kuch...nahi hai. Phir bhi...aapko...mujhpe bharosa nahi hai?

Ram was shocked to listen to her. He immediately turned towards her.

Ram: Priya...baat bharosa karne ya nahi karne ki baat nahi hai.

He sat beside her.

Ram: It's okay if you're not feeling okay par hume janna toh padega na ke yeh kyun hua...haan? Isliye maine Tara ko call kiya tha. I'll do everything in my power to help you. Doctor ne kaha tum bohot stressed ho. Main...main toh help nahi kar sakta toh maine Tara ko bulaya.

Priya listened to everything with her head low and didn't reply to him.

Ram(lowering his head): Priya I'm sorry... I know mujhe tumse pooch lena chahiye tha but I didn't have the option kyunki tum so rahi thi. I just couldn't decide what to do toh maine Tara ko call kiya. I'm sorry. Thik hai...agar tumhe baat nahi karni...toh main maana kar deta hoon.

Priya still didn't say anything. She kept looking at Ram while he pulled out his phone from his pocket. He was about to call Tara when his phone started ringing. Ram and Priya both saw that it was Tara. Ram helplessly looked at Priya once.

Ram(in a low voice): Shayad aa gayi. 10 bajj rahe hain. (Looking at Priya) It's okay. Main mana kar deta hoon.

He was about to go outside when Priya called him.

Priya(sternly): Nahi rukiye. It's okay main baat kar lungi. Aise aane ke bolke ab mana karna achha nahi lagta. It's very disrespectful.

Ram: Nahi Priya...it's okay...main...maana...

But he stopped talking as his eyes met Priya's angry one's.

Ram: Ma-main jaata hoon.

Ram left the cabin to talk to Tara.

"Aaj bhi aap mujhpe bharosa nahi karte, Mr. Kapoor...mujhe pata nahi kaise main aapka bharosa jeetun. Main jitna bhi koshish karoon hum uss ek hi mod pe khade reh jaate hain.", Priya thought while wiping her tears.
. . . . . . . . . . .

Ram went downstairs to receive Tara and they quickly went upstairs. While walking towards the cabin Tara started to enquire Ram about Priya's health.

Tara: Priya ab kaisi hai?

Ram: Waise toh thik hi lagg rahi hai but BP still low hai.

Tara nodded.

Tara: Tests lab jaa chuke hain na?

Ram: Haan maine kaha toh hai reports jaldi dene ko. I hope aa jayenge.

Tara: Okay. Usse yaad hai ke usne jaise behave kiya?

Ram(shaking his head sadly): Nahi...kuch nahi. She is talking normally. Main bolun kya kuch?

Tara: Nahi kuch mat bolna. Ram this is called Delirium. Aksar hospital settings mein hone se woh traumatic memories trigger ho jaati hain. Shayad woh hi hua hoga. Isiliye she was feeling confused with dates and all. Aur kuch baatein na bolna hi better hai. She's too vulnerable right now. Usko aur stress out nahi karna hai hume.

Ram nodded.

Tara: Tum...thik ho?

Ram looked at her and gave her a small smile.

Tara: Thik rehna pad raha hai. Hai na?

Tara saw tears forming at the corner of his eyes. Putting a lot of effort Ram blinked back those tears and cleared his throat.

Ram: Main...himmat har gaya toh Priya aur Pihu ko kaun sambhalega...

Tara gave him a small smile.

Tara: Hm.

As they walked out of the lift and made their way towards the cabin, their eyes fell on little Pihu who was waiting for her Papa. The moment she saw Ram, she forwarded her arms towards him. Ram immediately picked her up in his arms.

Ram: Cupcake bachhe aap thik ho na?

Pihu: Hum kab Mumma ko leke ghar jayenge Papa?

Ram: Jab Doctor bolenge ke aapki Mumma bilkul fit and fine hai tab. Sorry bachhe we have to wait.

Pihu sadly nodded and her eyes fell on an unfamiliar person beside her Papa.

Pihu: Aap kaun ho?

Ram turned Pihu towards Tara so that they get a better view of each other.

Ram: Oh sorry let me introduce. Pihu that's Dr. Tara aur Tara yeh hai meri beti Pihu.

Tara forwarded her right hand and Pihu shook her hand.

Tara: Hello Pihu.

Pihu: Hi. Aap doctor ho? Meri Mumma ko dekhne aaye ho?

Tara(with a nod): Haan main aapki Mumma se milne aayi ho.

Instantly Pihu's eyes filled with tears.

Pihu: Mumma ki tabiyat thik nahi hai. Can you help her?

Tara: Hmm. Isiliye toh aayi hoon. (Patting her hand softly) Don't worry. Aapki Mumma thik ho jayegi. Okay?

Pihu nodded and started to wipe her tears with the tissue Ram passed her.

Tara: Aapki Mumma na aapke baare mein bohot baatein karti hain.

That little statement made Pihu smile.

Pihu: Aapka naam Tara hai, bohot cute hai...it means Stars. Mujhe bohot pasand hai Stars.

Tara(with a smile): Thank you Pihu. And I love your name. Aapko pata hai Pihu ka matlab kya hai?

Pihu: Hmm...Pihu means the chirping sounds birds make.

Tara: Exactly. How sweet!

Ram gave Tara a proud smile.

Tara: Ram...can we go?

Ram: Yes yes sure. Pihu bachhe 2 mins aap Tarun bhaiya ke saath raho main abhi aaya.

Pihu: Okay.

Tara waved at Pihu who waved back at her. Ram made Pihu stand on her feet and she ran towards Tarun.

Tara: Strong hai tumhari Pihu.

Ram gave Tara a soft smile and then knocked on the door of Priya's cabin.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for this short update and also for the delay. I've not been feeling motivated to write for some days and it kind of feels like I'm resetting everything. But I kept telling myself that it's okay to have these minor setbacks and it's a part of life.
Hope I can update the next chapters soon.

Thank you so much for your love and patience. I honestly feel grateful to have you all♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 3.5K 62
BALH2 Re-imagined: Ram and Priya, two lonely and broken individuals, devoid of affection, agree to a compromise for their families. Will their marria...
Love Is Back By V

Fanfiction

30.8K 1.4K 30
Ram and Priya were seperated because of a sword hanging above their heads which they weren't aware of. But surprises and ego takes them back to squa...
12.7K 467 9
BALH2 One Shots.
21.8K 1.6K 32
This is going to be a short story which I kind of fantasizes while watching BALH. Hope I do justice to this two super iconic characters of ours. #...