Kyochuu Rettou: Dino Crisis (...

By Huyhuynh406

Survive is only the best way to fight and keep fighting. (Y/N) (L/N) Riley AKA Ghost 2. (Y/N) was the little... More

Introduction
Harem & Friends & Villain
(Y/N)'s Dinosaur Enemies
Prologue: Mission Failed
Chapter 1: The Island Part 1
Chapter 2: The Island Part 2
Chapter 3: Velociraptors Attack
Chapter 4: The Survivors
Chapter 5: Abandoned Lab
Chapter 7: Task Force 141
Chapter 8: Encounter Part 1
Chapter 9: Encounter Part 2
Chapter 10: Encounter Part 3
Chapter 11: Affliction
Chapter 12: Lunagaron V.S Australis
Chapter 13: The Stampede
Chapter 14: The Twin Carnotaurus
Chapter 15: The Searching
Chapter 16: The Facility
Chapter 17: The Truth/Rigel Attack
Chapter 18: Miaplacidus Attack/Miaplacidus V.S Australis
Chapter 19: Pteranodon Attack
Chapter 20: Operators/Meet Agent Regina
Chapter 21: More Survivors/Battle Kraken
Chapter 22: Beasts Of Lake
Chapter 23: Task 141 V.S Australis
Chapter 24: Rathalos's Appear
Chapter 25: Something is coming
Chapter 26: Morden's Death/Megalodon's Battle
Chapter 27: Space Girl/Battle Regulus
Chapter 28: Celabrai Attack
Chapter 29: Rathalos & Lunagaron V.S Celabrai
Chapter 30: Karma Is A Bitch
Chapter 31: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 6: Australis Attack

256 8 4
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Previously Of Kyochuu Rettou: Dino Crisis.

Miura: "!!!!!"

Kamijo: "W-What was that?"

Kai: "Maybe a giant dinosaur."

Then another cry was answered from another part of the forest. It has gotten louder as it was still distant. It was something big, something near.

(Y/N): "Whatever it is, it sounds like it's already there."

Soap: "Alright, everybody stay behind us." He said to them and they got their guns out and aiming at whatever it is here.

They all saw the place that tops the trees beginning to move. A forest seems to be coming alive before stopping. The group crossed themselves quickly before they followed (Y/N) deeper into the interior of the jungle. It wasn't long until they found the remains of a broken jeep. They followed it. Their progress would be a lot quicker on the road. They came across a stream with muddy banks on both sides. (Y/N) sees a clear three-toes footprint in the mud, and as he looks, he sees that some of them were quiet bigger. Something shiny pointed in the stream. (Y/N) bent over to pick it up. As he did he realize that he was holding a pipette, the kind that is used in the laboratories.

When the two of them and the group of survivors heard something and make them both got their guns out and the survivors who hiding behind at the two operators.

Suddenly (Y/N) caught movement in his right eye. Something brown and scurry was scurrying across the ground. The group saw it, too and grunted in surprise. Just as quickly as it appeared, it had slipped back into the jungle. (Y/N) looked at the tiny footprints left by the animal, and recognizes for a second what the animal was. Suddenly a soft squeak cane from his left, as the ferns began to shake near him. After waiting patiently, a small animal peeked out from the fronds. It was a tiny sauropod from the late Triassic. 

A Mussaurus.

(Y/N): "What the? A Mussaurus." He said and the two operators were lower their guns down.

Soap: "What a cute little guy." He said.

Miura: "Aw, how cute."

The little animal ventured out of it further from the fronds and (Y/N) slowly extended his hand. The creature squeaked once more, but didn't make any sudden moves. If anything had seemed curious, cocking it's head before walking closer. The tiny animal showed no sign of fear before it stepped lightly into (Y/N)'s hand. The dinosaur walked around and sniffed his fingers. (Y/N) smiled as if he was charmed, and showed the animal to the group.

(Y/N): "This is a Mussaurus."

The group was amazed as they took a look.

Matsuoka: "A mu-what?"

(Y/N): "A Mussaurus, it's name means a 'mouse lizard'. This little guy is unlike its huge descendants, however, as it was a small, fast plant-eater. I assume that this one is an infant."

Oribe: "It got lost?"

(Y/N): "I think."

Then suddenly, the little creature hissed in annoyance and jumped off of (Y/N)'s hand before it disappears in the fronds.

Matsuoka: "It ran off."

Then they smell a foul odor and heavy rustling in the bushes on the other side.

Kai: "*Covers his mouth* Something reeks."

(Y/N) looked back and forth to what caused that rustling from the bushes. But then (Y/N) notices blood dripping onto the ground that is coming from the plants. (Y/N) realizes that they are not the only ones to where they are standing. They hear branches snapping and leaves rustling. The bushes shook ferociously before (Y/N) saw a single large foot pulling back in the fronds with it, they continued to shake. 

(Y/N): "Soap, get ready." He said.

Soap: "I'm on it, mate." He said to him and then the two of them got their assault rifles out and aiming at the trees and the other survivors who were hiding themselves behind at (Y/N) and Soap that they both were getting scared and shivering. When the footsteps finally stopped and then the two operators and others weren't heard any footsteps or anything but then Kamijo who was back away from there fast as he could before he could stepped anything again.

*DRIP*

*DRIP*

*DRIP*

*DRIP*

*DRIP*

*DRIP*

*DRIP*

*DRIP*

*DRIP*

Kamijo: "Huh? What the?" He asked himself and he saw something was nasty drop down on his shoulder and make him was use his hand touch the shoulder of his jacket and he saw something nasty like blood on his shoulder. When Kamijo was smelled it and make him felt disgusted at it and he was look up and out of nowhere the creature bite down at Kamijo's body and make him screaming out and getting the other attentions to look and they gasped in surprise.

(Y/N) with Soap were surprise with shocks on their faces that they saw there was a big monster with his height 54 foot tall large and biggest carnivore like anything for what the two operators are facing for. The dinosaur had a skinless and it looks like some kind of aliens parasite at it and the monster was still holding Kamijo and he turn his head to look down at (Y/N) with Soap and the group of survivors.

Soap: "Bloody Jesus....I-I-I-It's huge as hell." He said in surprise.

(Y/N): "W-What the fuck...that's not a dinosaur, mate...." He said to Soap and then (Y/N) with Soap and the group of survivors saw the big hybrid dinosaur was got Kamijo in his mouth tightly and make the crunch sound to scared the group of survivors off. The dinosaur throw Kamijo to the wall of tree and his body smashed into tomato with legs, and arms flew to the ground and then they both turn their heads to look at the dinosaur who was growling.

(Y/N)/SOAP: "RUN!!!!!!" They both shout out and make them both were running away and they both are running away from the big carnivore creature was chasing at them and the dinosaur was let out a roar at the survivors and two operators.

Australis: "*ROAR*"

When (Y/N) with Soap and the group of survivors are running and they both were running fast as they could and then (Y/N) with Soap weren't stop running and they both were keep running and then the two of them turn their heads to see the big humongous carnivore was chasing at them and the survivors too.

(Y/N): "SOAP, DON'T STOP RUNNING!!!!!!!" He shout out to his partner and then he nodded his head and then Soap got his assault rifle and shooting at the big carnivore but the dinosaur didn't felt pain.

Soap: "You gotta be kidding to me!!!!!" He shout out.

(Y/N): "Just keep running!!!!!" He shout out to him and the two of them with the group of survivors are running and they both running to somewhere else in the jungle right away and they both running passing through the jungles. When they both land their feet down on the waters and make them both were running fast as they could and they both were heading to the bridge right away.

When they both are running fast as they could going and they were tried their best to survive on this island and make them both went there and then they saw there is a big bridge on the jungle island and make (Y/N) with Soap turn their heads to look over there. They both saw there were gasolines, and dynamites that (Y/N) with Soap are going to use these tools for everything to blowed up right away.

(Y/N): "Soap, you and I are going to blow the bridge right away!!!!!!" He shout out to him.

Soap and (Y/N) are grabbing the dynamites to setting everything up to the bridge right away and make them both heard the stomps from the big humongous carnivore is coming at them and the big creature is coming at the two of them right away. When they both turn their heads to look at the survivors and told them to run away and they both running fast as they could and make them both were running right away.

Australis: "*ROAR*"

(Y/N): "SOAP!!!!!" He shout out.

Soap: "Got it!!!!!!" He said and he set the light it up and make the two of them were running away and then (Y/N) was aiming his assault rifle with grenade launcher and shot it at the bomb with dynamites and blowed the bridge up. When the big humongous creature was running and then stepped down the bridge and make the dinosaur is going to falling all over down on the ground and then (Y/N) with Soap back away from the bridge and they both gladly to see the dinosaur is gone.

Matsuoka: "Guys, are you two alright?" She asked them.

(Y/N): "We are fine, lass." He said to them and the group of survivors were survive back there and then Soap asked (Y/N).

Soap: "You think that could stop it?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Don't know, let's see if it tried to-" He tried to said and out of nowhere the dinosaur was got up from the ground and make its head got up and let out a roar and bite down on the ground and make the two of operators saw this and they both got their guns out and shooting at the dinosaur and running away. The dinosaur was jumped up from the ground and landing on the half bridge and start to chasing at them right away.

When the group of survivors are running away from the dinosaur was chasing at them and make them tried their best to survive in this shithole and then (Y/N) with Soap need to thinking a plan for what they need to getting away from the humongous T-Rex was chasing at them. Then the group were passing through many trees and they both turn their heads to look over there and saw there was a troop vehicle car.

(Y/N): "Quick!!!!! Everyone, get in!!!!!!!!" He shout out at them and make them both were running toward to the vehicle car right away and then (Y/N) start the engine of this troop vehicle car and driving fast as he could. Then the humongous Tyrannosaurus Rex was chasing at them in behind and then (Y/N) was driving the car going faster and more faster as he could and he wouldn't let the survivors getting eaten by the T-Rex right away and then Soap got his assault rifle right away and he was shooting at the monster with his gun.

Soap: "Drive faster!" He shout out.

(Y/N): "I'm trying, mate!" He shout back at Soap and then (Y/N) was drove the vehicle car going faster and keep going and then he turn his head to look at the front and there was a big tree was stood in front right there.

(Y/N): "Everyone, get down!!!!!!!!" He shout at them and make them both saw in front and they both duck their heads down and then the car was hit through tree and the humongous Tyrannosaurus Rex was hit the tree with his both big feet hitting through.

When (Y/N) was driving and the humongous carnivore was use his head swung hit the right side of vehicle car and make (Y/N) was still got controlled it and then the Tyrannosaurus Rex roar out and then Soap was aiming his gun and shooting at it and he reloading the rifle right away. Then (Y/N) was drove vehicle car goes faster and more faster then the Tyrannosaurus Rex finally giving up and he saw the vehicle troop was escape right away.

(Y/N): "Alright, we need to contacting with the others." He said.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283 99 17
In order to protect his friends, Yamaguchi accepted a proposal from the tyrant price, Daishou. Something is wrong in the Slithering Isles, though, an...
89 1 26
I crash-landed on Io Station a few days later. I should have let them kill me. I was met with a horrifying scene as soon as I entered the colony. The...
4.1K 152 15
Y/n L/n is no longer alive, or that's what everyone thinks. Turns out you get a second chance, coming back to life as a robotic animal. You meet new...
15.5K 518 37
(Y/N): "Henshin." Kevin: "Henshin." (Y/N) (L/N) was a friend of Gwen Stacy AKA Ghost-Spider and she was the vigilante who was watching over the New Y...