One more fight for NATO

By Ant357627

A continuation of 'One last fight for NATO'. Following the adventures and missions of Baker Company and its a... More

New Faces people
Facts about the Third World War
Ch 1: Saving
Ch 2: And we're back...pt 1
Ch 3: And we're back...pt 2
Ch 4: Honorable, Honor, Dishonor and Dishonorable
Ch 5: Meet the best Mexican Cartel
Ch 6: Fuck around and find out
What happened at Argus and Kuchinashi?
Baker Company came here to fuck shit up
Baker Company
Next chapter ideas
🍋How Glynda got pregnant🍋
Ch 7: Time to face the fucking music!
Ch 8: A break pt 1
Ch 9: A Break pt 2
New rules of war
Ch 10: Gun Buyback
Ch 11: Break pt 3
Ch 13: Pentagon
Ruby, Yang, David F. & Anthony T.
Ch 14: Guess who's back
Ch 15: Big day coming up
Ch 16: The Arrived of the Fantasmas (Ghosts)
Ch 17: What does it mean when there's a picture of a skull?
Ch 18: Reunions and semblances
Ch 19: Your head is going up her ass.
Ch 20: We don't target civilians.
Ch 21: Marine vs Maiden
Ch 22: Finally some good news
Need a pick for the next
Ch 23: We meet in Kenya
Who's your favorite?
Ch 24: Top 10!
Some Memes
Ch 25: Operation: Mantle Storm
Ch 26: What the hell is that?!
Ch 27: Every journey begins with a single step
Trailer
Ch 28: Don't piss off a Takahashi
Ch 29: There are Shadows and Bastards
Ch 30: The time for peace is over
Thank you for reading! 😊

Ch 12: A Break pt 4

85 5 12
By Ant357627

In the background, we see Pavel and Bula Walker watching the interactions with the others with curiosity.

Both of them inherited their father's emotionless personality and soulless gray liftless eyes.

Both 18 year old twins are still technically new to the group and Baker Company in a whole. But their skills match that of their father Dustin Walker.

Bula:*emotionless* What do you think of their fight, Pavel?

Bula asked her twin brother Pavel about Anthony and Harriet's boxing match.

He thought about the match between Anthony and Harriet with a calculated expression, analyzing their techniques and movements. Like his sister, he too inherited their father's emotionless demeanor and intense focus.

Pavel: Their combat skills are impressive, Bula. Towson's strength and reach give him an advantage, but Bree's speed and agility make her a formidable opponent. It's an intriguing display of hand-to-hand combat.

Bula: Agreed. It seems their fighting styles complement each other well. Bree's ability to dodge and counter Towson's punches is noteworthy.

Pavel: I've heard that this group, Baker Company, is composed of highly skilled individuals. It would not be surprising if they engage in regular training and sparring sessions.

Bula: Indeed. Our father, and mother, were also a skilled combatants. It's no wonder he accepted us into the ranks of these individuals.

Pavel:*nods* Father and mother trained us well, and we have proven ourselves to be valuable assets. However, we still have much to learn from the others.

Bula:*slightly tilts her head* Agreed. We should continue observing and analyzing their combat styles and strategies. It will help us improve and adapt our own techniques.

Pavel and Bula watch the interactions of the group with a detached interest, taking mental notes on each member's strengths and weaknesses. Their analytical approach to combat and their lack of emotional expression make them stand out among the others, but they have quickly become an integral part of Baker Company.

A few days later, we see David, Sienna, and their kids stand before the World War III memorial site in DC, the gravity of the moment becomes apparent.

The kids were surprised to see so many names on there. And what battles they fought in.

The massive memorial, adorned with countless names and battles, serves as a solemn reminder of the sacrifices made during the war.

Sienna:*softly* It's a lot to take in, isn't it?

David: Yeah, it is. But it's important to remember and honor those who fought and lost their lives during the war. They were brave and selfless, protecting their loved ones and fighting for a better world.

Sienna:*nodding* You're right. It's just... overwhelming. So many lives lost, so many families affected.

David:*placing his hand on Sienna's shoulder* I know. But because of their sacrifice, we have a chance at peace and rebuilding. We owe it to them to make the most of that opportunity.

Ethan:*looking up at the memorial* Papa, did you fight in the war too?

David:*softly* Yes, I did. But I'm here now, and I promise to protect you and your siblings. That's what all those brave troops wanted for their families too.

Sienna:*kneeling down to the kids* Your father is a hero, just like all the other troops whose names are on this memorial. They fought to make the world a safer place for all of us.

Ethan, Emily, Mia and Isabella look at the memorial with a newfound appreciation for their father's role in the war. They hold onto their parents, finding comfort in the presence of their family amid the solemn atmosphere.

Emily:*whispers* Daddy, will there ever be another war?

David:*hugging her close* I hope not, sweetheart. We all hope for a peaceful future. But sometimes, we must remain vigilant and ready to protect what's important.

Sienna:*softly* We'll do our part to ensure a better world for all of you. And we'll never forget the sacrifices made by those whose names are on this memorial.

Mia:*quietly* I want to be strong like you, Mommy and Daddy.

Sienna: And you will be, Mia. You already are. Strength comes from love and the courage to stand up for what's right.

As the family lingers at the memorial, they take a moment to reflect on the past and the importance of peace. The legacy of the soldiers who fought in World War III will always be remembered, and their bravery will continue to inspire future generations to strive for a better world.

Not far off, David spotted a US Marine in their Dress Blues saluting at another memorial site.

Sienna: Say, what's that memorial site, David?

Before he could answer, the Marine turned around to leave. To David's shock he somewhat recognizes the Marine's name.

David:*to the Marine* Are you the young brother of Ryan Cooper?

The Marine stops and looks at David and his family.

The Marine: No, I'm his first born son. Ryan Cooper II.

Sienna put two and two together as realized that memorial site he was saluting to was the 200,000 Marine Alliance Invasion of Iran.

Aka: The 200,000 Marines that were killed by a nuclear bomb detonation in Iran during WW3.

David's heart sank as he realized the significance of the memorial site and the Marine standing before it. He understood the weight of loss and sacrifice that this young Marine, Ryan Cooper II, must carry as the son of one of the fallen heroes.

David:*softly* I'm so sorry for your loss, Cooper. Your father was a true hero.

Ryan:*nodding* Thank you. He was the best father anyone could ask for. He loved serving in both the Marines and Ivan's Marines, and he believed in fighting for a better world. But losing him and so many others in that terrible event... it's been difficult.

Sienna, Ethan, Emily, Mia and Isabella stood beside David, their hearts heavy with the knowledge of the devastating loss this young man endured at such a young age.

Sienna:*placing a hand on Ryan's shoulder* We can't imagine the pain you've been through, but we want you to know that your father's sacrifice will never be forgotten. He, along with the other brave Marines, will always be remembered for their courage and dedication.

Ryan:*teary-eyed* Thank you. It means a lot to hear that.

David:*sincerely* If you ever need someone to talk to or if there's anything we can do to support you, please don't hesitate to reach out.*hands him a card*

Ryan:*nodding* I appreciate that. Thank you.

As the family and Ryan stood there, they shared a moment of unity and understanding. The pain of loss and the desire for a better future connected them in a profound way.

Sienna:*softly* Let's take a moment to honor your father's memory together.

The family and Ryan stood together in front of the memorial, paying their respects to the fallen heroes. They held a silent moment of remembrance for all the lives lost during the war, cherishing the memories of those they loved and lost.

In that moment, they found strength and solace in each other, knowing that their loved ones' legacies lived on in their hearts and in the memories of all those who honored their sacrifice.

Meanwhile at a park in New Carrollton, Maryland. We see Otto and Yang's baby girls in a stroller and Frank and Winter's 2 year old daughters & 3 year old son playing with William and Elm's kids.

David Flukey was showing Ethan Riverton on how to build a sand castle in the sandbox.

Unknown to the other parents and kids, William, Frank, Otto, Yang, Winter and Elm have a concealed Glock 19 pistol just incase something happens to either them or their children.

The parents kept a watchful eye on their children, ensuring their safety while they played together. They shared a sense of responsibility and protective instinct, knowing the world they lived in required extra precautions.

Yang:*watching her daughters sleep* They're adorable together.

Otto:*nodding* Yeah.

Winter:*glancing around discreetly* We can never be too careful, especially after everything we've been through.

Frank:*keeping a hand on his concealed pistol* Agreed. It's sad, but we have to be prepared for anything.

Elm:*sitting nearby* I wish things were different, but we can't change the world. All we can do is protect our families.

William:*nodding* And stick together. We're stronger as a group.

They continued to watch their children, appreciating the innocence and joy in their little ones' faces. Despite the challenges and darkness of the world they lived in, these moments of peace and happiness were precious to them.

Yang:*smiling* Let's make sure they have the best childhood we can give them.

Otto:*holding Yang's hand* Agreed. We'll do everything we can to protect them and let them enjoy their childhood.

Winter:*squeezing Frank's hand* And we'll be there for them every step of the way.

Elm:*putting an arm around William* Together, we'll face whatever comes our way.

They shared a moment of unity, knowing that their love for their children and their determination to keep them safe would always bind them together. As their kids played and laughed, they found comfort in the strength of their family and the love they shared.

The parents continued to keep a watchful eye on their children, cherishing these moments of peace and happiness, knowing that they were doing everything in their power to create a better future for the next generation.

Three days later, we see Anthony, Tom, William and David at a GameStop buying a PlayStation 5.

Apparently, the price of the 1TB console versions dropped to $199.99. Meaning the four weren't letting deal slip pass them.

Excited about the deal, the two Marines and two Soldiers couldn't resist the opportunity to get their hands on the PlayStation 5 at such a discounted price.

Anthony: Can you believe the price drop on these bad boys? It's like a dream come true!

Tom: I know, right? I've been waiting to get my hands on one for so long before the war, and now it's finally affordable.

David: This is fantastic! This deal is perfect timing.

William: Agreed. Let's grab them before they're all sold out again!

The four of them quickly made their way to the PlayStation 5 section and each picked up a console along with the latest Call of Duty and Battlefield games.

GameStop Employee: Looks like you guys hit the jackpot with the price drop!

Anthony: You bet! We've been waiting for this moment since it first came out Pre-War!

Tom: Thanks for making our day!

The GameStop employee processed their purchases, and soon they were walking out of the store, each holding their brand-new PlayStation 5.

David: This is going to be an epic gaming weekend.

William: You damn right. It's going to be a fucking blast!

Anthony: I can't wait to play this.

Tom: And get ready to be dominated in this new Call of Duty!

They laughed and teased each other as they made their way back to their homes, eager to set up their consoles and dive into the world of gaming together.

Over the next few days, they spent countless hours gaming, immersing themselves in the action, and enjoying each other's company online. It was a well-deserved break from their responsibilities and a chance to bond over their shared passion for gaming.

As they battled it out in virtual worlds, their friendship grew stronger, and they created memories that they would cherish for years to come. The PS5 brought them together in a different way, adding yet another dimension to their already strong bond.

Whether it was fighting side by side in intense multiplayer matches or challenging each other in epic 1v1s, they embraced the joy of gaming and the camaraderie it brought.

As the days passed, they continued to enjoy their PS5s, making plans for future gaming sessions and creating new adventures together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.2K 22
There are those who sacrifice themselves in an effort to save humanity from the brink of extinction in the Human-Covenant War. Post Covenant War the...
11.7K 191 29
After our the guardians and team RWBY arrive to Atlas, and ready to find the other relic, but something changes their objective and they prepare them...
27.4K 464 12
Continuation of the last story, hope you all enjoy After your first semester in Beacon you've been having having a great time, you and Ruby got toget...
7.6K 208 15
The year is 2035 and after many conflicts and political issues. The world is finally at peace. With the new and young presidents and prime ministers...