• The Lost Boys Judgment Day •

By 80s90snerd

⛱️🩸~In the summer of 1987, the Emerson family arrived in Santa Carla, CA. Santa Carla is a small town consid... More

• ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕃𝕚𝕤𝕥 •
Chapter 1: ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕤 𝕀𝕟 𝕁𝕦𝕝𝕪
Chapter 2: 𝕄𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕒𝕡𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕
Chapter 3: ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪, 𝕄𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕖𝕝 𝔼𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟
Chapter 5: ℂ𝕣𝕦𝕖𝕝 𝕊𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕣
Chapter 6: ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨
Chapter 7: 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕕
Chapter 8: 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕊𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕣𝕤
Chapter 9: • 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟 •
Chapter 10: • 𝕁𝕦𝕕𝕘𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕪 •
• 𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕤 •

Chapter 4: 𝕎𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕊𝕚𝕟 𝔸𝕨𝕒𝕪

43 1 0
By 80s90snerd

Previously on The Lost Boys: Judgement Day...

A few weeks have passed since the disastrous funeral. Alice plans a surprise birthday for Michael where he reveals to Alice that the police think he killed people. Star gets jealous of Alice and Michaels friendship. Carl, the sheriff's son, reveals he heard what Michael told Alice. Alice, & Maria blackmail Carl and out of anger Maria punches him in the face leaving him on the sand at the beach. Sam, Edgar, & Alan discover that Josh is a vampire & killed Grandpa Emerson. Josh flees back to Victoria... and a very alive David who brings Carl with him to become a vampire...

AUGUST 20, 1987

David POV:

I walked into the main section of the caves, my hangout. I taught Carl how to sleep like a bat. He's surprisingly a fast learner. Carl is fueled by anger and rage. When I found him, he was about to drown in the ocean because of those two girls, Alice & Maria.

"He's asleep..." I spoke.

Victoria got up. "Finally, we can talk about everything we need to! I need to let some things out."

"Do we think this is the right thing to do David?" Josh hesitated.

I looked at him. "What? Don't worry he will find three more members so Marko, Paul, & Dawyne can possess them!"

"Not that... If we do the ritual... He's going to become Max and... he is never going to get his normal life back... He doesn't know what he's doing! He is selling his soul to the devil!" Josh explained.

I walked up to Josh and started to hold him by the throat. "YEAH, WELL WE ALL SOLD OUR SOULS TO THE DEVIL! WHEN WE DO THE RITUAL THAT EMERSON FAMILY IS GOING TO BURN IN HELL FOR WHAT THEY DO TO US! TO ALL OF US!" I yelled.

"Josh... The Emersons are the reasons my daughters & MY HUSBAND! are DEAD!" Victoria said getting up from her seat.

I walked over to calm Victoria down. "Once Max comes back, he just needs one more sacrifice... and it'll be judgement day."

Josh looked at me confused. "What?"

"A week before the Emersons moved to Santa Carla... Max had a vision of this judgement day and he saw Santa Carla burning... Then the writing appeared on that wall... Max said he needed five sacrifices... He was able to get four before he was killed though... for the sacrifice to count he had to use this... and it all had to be done by his hand." I explained.

I pulled out a dagger with symbols.

"I vote the oldest Emerson child to be the sacrifice!"

"Max will decide..." I said putting the dagger away.

"I need to place a body in the ocean somewhere... Carl wants to fake his death, so Alice & Maria are the top suspects and maybe will even go to jail."

Josh looked down at his lap. He was having second thoughts about everything. Soon he will see things clearer. Santa Carla is going to burn.

Alice Jones POV:

Me, & Maria were still cleaning up from the party. At the same time, I felt guilty for leaving Carl there. Now we had to just forget it ever happened. I needed to go to sleep though. Today was the day of the annual senior car wash.

"Ugh Carl left his camera here..." Maria said disgusted as she threw it into the trash can.

I looked at Maria. "Do you think it was right to just leave Carl there..."

"After what he did? No."

"It's just that- I feel wrong!"

Suddenly the door opened.

It was my dad, and he was laughing hysterically. "Gosh what are you girls still doing up?" He asked.

"We had a LONG night Mr. Jones." Maria responded.

"Yeah, and I think it's time to go to bed." I replied throwing a plastic cup away.

"Alice wait... can we talk in private." My dad asked.

"Sure!" I replied.

I went outside with my dad, while Maria went upstairs. There were still decorations like balloons up outside. Today will definitely be insane.

"So don't freak out but I'm dating Michael's mom." He said without hesitation.

My heart sank. "Holy- well at least your happy which is all that really matters!"

He went back inside. I put the trash the garbage can and walked back inside. The camera made a weird clank which my dad noticed. When I walked upstairs, Maria was already sleeping on the floor. I put my PJs on and laid in bed. I don't think I'll be able to sleep, not after what happened. Punching him and kicking him and LEAVING him there... was wrong! I don't feel like me anymore. Now I'm starting to think Maria might no longer be a friend... I wish there was a way I could wash all my sins away.

Michael Emerson POV:

I woke up, put on some jeans, a white shirt, and got ready for the senior car wash at the school. Alice is supposed to pick me up at around 12pm. Hopefully she was able to fix things. I still feel like a bad friend knowing she's done so much for me, and I've done so little.

Suddenly Alice's car pulled up. "Get in!" She yelled.

I got in the passenger seat. "So did you... fix things?" I asked.

She nodded but looked... down.

"I rather just forget all about it." She responded as she started driving.

A few minutes had passed. Alice's hair was down again. I had only seen her in a ponytail for most of the time. Her new style really fit her.

Alice handed me a flyer. "So, 'G Tom Mac' is having a concert in San Fransico over Christmas Break... I was wondering if you'd like to go?"

"Yeah... sounds fun!" I said joyfully.

Alice took back the flyer and looked at me. "Maria wants me to go with her to Japan for Christmas Break..."

"That sounds... really nice." I spoke solemnly.

"The thing is... I don't know if I want to go! And I don't want to hurt her feelings If I don't go! Plus, the concert is over Christmas break, and I've been dying to go to a 'G Tom Mac' concert!" Alice replied.

"Well, she's your best-friend so... just decline the offer." I answered.

"Yeah... I'll do it later... So is Star going to be here?" She asked.

"Nope... she's hanging out with Laddie." I responded.

Alice looked relieved.

Alice Jones POV:

We were finally at the school. I told Michael I'll be there in a second. As he got out, I pulled out the photo Carl took of me & Maria. For the past month... I've been lying to Maria about so much. She thought my first alcoholic drink was at the party yesterday, but it was a few weeks ago with Michael. The first time I really let my hair down was the night me, & Michael went clubbing. I never told her though.

Ever since Michael has come into my life it's like I've focused more on him than Maria. Me, & Maria have been friends since we were ten. After last night... I keep reevaluating me, & my friendships in my head! Maria was wrong for punching Carl, but I was just as wrong for kicking him in the stomach and planning to blackmail him, but it was for a good cause.

I've done so much for Michael, but he has barley done anything for me. I've done a lot for Maria, and she has done a lot for me! What if the only reason I'm friends with Michael is because I have a crush on him.

My head began to hurt so I got out of my car and walked to find Michael. "Cruel Summer" by Bananarama blasted on a speaker. Every girl had a bikini top on while the guys had their shirts off. Hot teenagers get people's attention, I guess.

I ran up to Michael who was observing everything. "Hey! You know Michael... I'm so happy that you're here to with me!" I said joyfully.

We began walking while talking.

"So, what are you most excited for this year?"

"Well, I joined the football team... do you do any sports?" Michael asked.

"Oh uhm... no but you know what... It's senior year so why not!"

Michael smiled. "So, what sport?"

"How about... volleyball?" I laughed.

"Sounds good!" Michael said smiling.

I took off my top and threw it on a chair. Now I was just in a bikini top. Suddenly Michael took off his shirt. Time to get this car wash started!

I picked up a sponge and dipped it in water. "Ready to get wet?" I asked.

Michael nodded as we began cleaning the car.

Sam Emerson POV:

"SO, WHAT THE HELL DO WE DO?!" I yelled.

The vampires are back, and judgement day is in a few days! We need to hunt them down and kill them. The stakes are higher than before. One wrong move and it could be game over...

Edgar got up from his seat. "Let's go to Hudson's Bluff and kill any of the alive bloodsuckers there...."

"We checked Hudson's Bluff... Nothing was there and nothing was moved meaning they have to be hiding out somewhere else."

"True." Alan responded.

I thought for a second. "We need to tell my brother and Star.... But let's leave my mom out of it!"

"Right." Alan replied.

Edgar gave a little nod and we now began our wait till Michael gets home.

Alice Jones POV:

Michael was off doing whatever. I walked over to a table to clean the soap off my arms. Carl's gang of guys were sitting in the back of their pickup truck listening to 'Master of Puppets' by Metallica. Carl's gang included Nick, Henry, Jack, & Brian. Jack is Carl's brother who happens to be a college student.

"Hey Ms. Jones, I like the new style." Nick yelled to me.

"So, what your hot and smart now?" Brian asked.

I stopped walking. "So, where's Carl?" I asked.

"Didn't show up." Henry replied.

I started to think. What if after punching, kicking, & leaving Carl there on the beach the tide came up and he drowned. I began to feel guilty again. Before I could ask another question, I noticed Maria sitting down on a bench next to the school entrance.

I ran over to her. "HEY MARIA!" I yelled happily.

"Hey Alice!" She responded as I sat down next to her.

"So have you thought about Japan yet?" Maria asked.

I thought about what Michael said to me. Maria is my best-friend. She won't take it harshly if I say no. She'll probably just be a bit disappointed!

"Uhm... so about that... I don't think I really want to go to Japan plus me & Michael are probably going to a 'G Tom Mac' concert which I've literally been dying to go to!" I replied.

Maria looked at me with an angry expression. "You know what... you are unbelievable!" Maria responded angrily.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't play dumb! I know damn well you have a crush on Michael... ever since you met him, you and Michael have been buddy buddy and you have left me out of so much! Like last week when you and Michael went to a 'Duran Duran' concert in Santa Monica and forgot about me!" Maria explained.

I got up from the bench. "His grandfather died, and I wanted to be nice to him! I'm sorry that's a crime to you or something!"

"IT ISN'T A CRIME BUT YOU HAVE PUSHED ME TO THE SIDE! EVEN AFTER EVERYTHING WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH! EVEN AFTER I HELPED YOU LAST NIGHT!" Maria yelled.

People began to look at us.

"After last night?! YOU PUSHED ME PASS MY BREAKING POINT LAST NIGHT!"I yelled.

"Really Alice?! Last night I remembered you kicking Carl in the stomach just after I punched him! Also, reminder you planned the blackmail NOT me!" Maria explained.

"YEAH, BUT I SAID WE COULD DO ALL OF IT AT THE LOCAL PARK NOT THE BEACH!" I yelled back.

Maria got up from the bench. "If we did it at the park people would have seen us so said I changed to the beach where nobody goes after dark."

"Yeah, well now Carl is missing!" I said quietly.

Maria looked at me with a shocked expression. "So, what did you go back and kill him?" Maria asked.

I looked at her. "Wow... the fact you would even ASSUME that!" I said angrily.

I was boiling with anger. The fact Maria assumed that is insane! I now realize that Maria is controlling and obsessive over me! She isn't my ride-or-die... she's far from it.

"You know what Maria... You want to know something?" I asked.

"What Alice?" Maria replied, annoyed.

"Yesterday when I let my hair down and dressed sexy... I did it before and I also drank once before too... with Michael, last week when me & him went to a club." I answered.

"WOW! You're unbelievable Alice! You lied to me about that and did your first drink with someone who has been here for a minute..." Maria said starting to tear up.

"You know what Maria... fuck this friendship- I'm done! I'm done being played by you over and over! You're obsessive & controlling over me! Michael isn't anything like that which shows that he is a better friend than you could EVER be! I've been hanging out with you every day since we became friends and now that I've made a new friend you've been so jealous!"

"Well goodbye than... nice knowing you, Alice." Maria said holding her tears in.

Maria walked away. I sat down and put my hands over my face. This hurt like getting stabbed, but Maria is toxic. I don't need toxic people in my life.

Star POV:

Today, me & Laddie went to the beach. Michael was at the senior car wash with Alice & Maria. Those girls give me a bad vibe. Laddie was wearing some shorts and I was wearing a white bikini.

The sun radiated on my skin as I ran into the water with Laddie. "Star! Do you want to play Marco Polo?" Laddie asked.

"Sure!" I said smiling.

Laddie brings me so much joy. My parents were killed by David and so were Laddie's. If I didn't join David, he was going to kill Laddie. I had no other choice but to join David. I've lost people, & I've sacrificed so much. Maybe that's why I don't want to lose Michael to Alice.

I closed my eyes. "MARCO!" I Yelled.

"Polo!" Laddie yelled.

I waved my arms around looking for Laddie. Suddenly I felt something or someone. I opened my eyes to see a dead body covered in seaweed! It looked like a young teenager. Oh my god... It's Carl!

Alice Jones POV:

'Lost in the Shadows' by Lou Gramm blasted on a speaker. I walked back to Michael. Maria seemed to leave after our argument. I picked up a sponge getting ready to wash another car.

"Hey you, ok?" Michael asked.

"Uhm- yeah but me and Maria were arguing, and we aren't friends anymore." I began explaining.

"Wow... I'm sorry about that-" Michael stuttered.

I started cleaning the car. "It's fine... We were growing apart I guess... Stuff like that happens I guess."

"Can you believe we are going to be the class of 1988." Michael asked.

"No... it's unbelievable." I replied.

Michael smiled at me. "My brother won't graduate till 1989."

"God I can't believe the 80s are almost over!" I laughed.

I stopped to think about something. "Uh so... your mom and my dad are dating."

Michael looked at me and laughed. "Well, she needs some love in her life... so if they're happy I don't care."

"Yeah, my dad seemed very happy... I haven't seen my dad laugh and be genuinely happy for years." I replied.

"So, what's the plan to get that photo of you from the station?" I asked.

Michael laughed. "I completely forgot about it to be honest... I guess I've just had so much fun cleaning cars without my shirt on."

"Haha!" I laughed as Michael put some soap on my nose.

Suddenly police cars began speeding by the school with their sirens on.

"SOMETHINGS HAPPENING AT THE BEACH!" Someone yelled.

Me, & Michael started running towards the beach to see what happened. I had a terrible feeling in my stomach. As we ran towards the beach, I could see something being pulled out of the water.

When we got there, I noticed Star, with Laddie in the distance. A body bag was being pulled in a stretcher. Sheriff Matthew walked over to the body bag and unzipped it. I grabbed Michael's hand and held it. We waited a few seconds.

"It's Carl... It's my son." He quietly said.

My heart sank as soon as I heard that. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Maria walked beside me. She looked at me as I looked at her. We knew that we were responsible for this.

"We have to get our stories straight." She said solemnly.

I nodded at Maria. I looked at Michael and then down at the ground to think. What we did last night had consequences. If the Sheriff finds out we are responsible, it's game over. My life will be over. I'm not innocent, I'm a killer.

Star POV:

THOSE GIRLS! ALICE AND MARIA MUST OF KILLED CARL! I stormed in the police station and into Sheriff Matthews office. He was looking at a picture of Carl.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I know who killed your son... Alice Jones, & Maria Washington." I said without hesitation.

David POV:

"Congrats Carl... The whole town thinks you're dead."

Victoria started clapping. We all sat in a circle in Hudson's Bluff. The sun was setting once again in Santa Carla. It's time to feed.

"God... I'm hungry..." Carl whined.

"What for?" I asked.

Carl laughed. "Blood."

"Good answer... Now we can finally hunt... and you can find three more members to join us." I said as we walked out of Hudson's Bluff.

Things were all going to plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 1.6K 46
❝ I lost you in the silence, bleeding through the walls; a sorrow came that ceased to leave & took you from my arms... ❞ - Drac...
49.3K 1.7K 31
[The Wattys 2022 Shortlisted] "There's nothing to be afraid of in Santa Carla." "Nothing to be afraid of? Oh sweetheart. There's always something to...
5.9K 55 9
Y/n is a part of the Emerson family, they moved to Santa Carla at the request of their mother. One day y/n was taken in by a group of mysterious stra...
15.8K 427 47
Luna was only 10 years old when her sister, Star, ran away from home. Desperately, Luna and her parents search for Star, but they never find her. ...