The Beauty And The Barista

By Twilightblythe88

Byun Baekhyun was a great and ordinary student like everyone else. His mother had a great job and he worked p... More

Prologue
1-The beauty's milieu
2-The barista's clime
3-The beauty's crush
4-First date
5-The wolf & the deer
6-Of kisses and boyfriends
7-Roses and thorns
8-Third Wheel
9-Discipline
10-First dates
11-OPENING UP
12- Marry Me?
14-MINE
15-Missing?
16(1)-who are you?
ANNOUNCEMENT

13-A Break

66 5 0
By Twilightblythe88

"Are you done, mom?" Baekhyun asks his mother for the fifth time, his patience was running out.

His mother received an invitation for attending the birthday party held at her boss's mansion. She was really excited and was in her room getting ready for 5 hours straight. Baekhyun was supposed to escort her there, stay for a few hours and return home.

"Patience, Baekhyunee." His mom says from behind the closed doors.

"Mom, the party is not going to wait for you. At this rate we'll get there at the end of the party." Baekhyun snickers as his mother hits him playfully.

Baekhyun was too amazed with the party. It was Grand and Elegant, classy. There was a separate area for dancing and dining. Sure, it was a high class party but it exceeded his expectations.

"Mrs.Byun, welcome." Mrs.Park welcomes her and Baekhyun bowed in respect.

"This is my son, Byun Baekhyun." Mrs.Park smiled as she excused herself.

"I don't get why they invited you." Baekhyun whined to his mother.

"Exactly, that's what I was thinking about." Jiho snickers as she purposely spilled her drink on Baekhyun's suit.

"People like you lower the class of this party." The girl beside her smirked.

"Miss, that's rude." Mrs.Byun defends her son.

"How dare you say that to her." Another yelled at her.

"I'm wondering who let you into the party." Baekhyun turned to find the source of the sound, he found Chanyeol playing with a wine glass in his hand.

"Mr.Park, we were just making sure that someone knows their place in the society." Jiho smiles as Chanyeol poured his wine on her face.

"What a coincidence, I'm trying to do the same." Chanyeol grinned, the wine in his glass was dangerously close to spilling.

"Mr.Park, we didn't mean to offend you." She says immediately not wanting to offend him.

"Baek-hyung are you okay?" Chanyeol wiped the stain on Baekhyun's suit.

"You're Park Chanyeol, the heir." Baekhyun whisper yelled.

"Hyung, I didn't mean to." Chanyeol tried to explain as he tried to hold his hand but the other retreated his hand.

"Y-You lied to me?" Baekhyun backed away from Chanyeol.

"I didn't mean to, hyung please listen to me before you say anything else." Chanyeol pleaded and Mrs.Byun nodded.

"I want an explanation, NOW." Chanyeol shuddered at his voice.

"I-I did I-it, I lied t-to yo-you." Chanyeol wiped his tears, which were rolling down his eyes.

"I figured that out." Baekhyun scoffed and Chanyeol sobbed harder into his hands.

It struck Baekhyun to see his Chanyeol crying but he had to control himself and find out the truth. Chanyeol plopped down on his bed.

"But my love for you is real." Chanyeol hiccups and Baekhyun hugged him kneeling in front of him.

"Yeol-ah, open the door." His mother banged on his door.

"I'll open the door, alright." Chanyeol nuzzled as he reluctantly nodded.

"Baby are you alright. Did he hurt you." His mother checked him for injuries as Yixing grabbed Baekhyun by his collar.

"Park Chanyeol, I think we should take a break." Chanyeol's heart dropped at those words.

"I apologise for making a scene here Mr.Park." Baekhyun apologised and left the heart broken boy alone.

"Is Chanyeol alright." Mrs.Byun asks as Baekhyun clutched his fist.

"You knew too." Baekhyun asked his mother as she nodded.

"He might have lied to you but he's not a liar Baek. He loved you so much that he lied to his entire family." His mother placed her hand on his shoulder.

"I know, I'm just troubled." Baekhyun sighed.

"Just take your time, try and sort things out." His mother advised.

"What did he do to you." Yixing shouted at his baby brother.

"Yixing, calm down. Chanyeol explain yourself." Mrs.Park calmed her eldest son.

"What do I have to explain? I fell in love with Baekhyun. I'm a human, I have emotions too." Chanyeol yelled at his family, which was a first because they never rejected him anything.

"Yeol-ah, he's not worthy of you." Mr.Park was taken aback by his son's outburst.

"Then, I guess I'm not worthy of you either." Chanyeol crossed his arms mumbling.

"We didn't mean that Yeol-ah." His mother comforted him but he was in no place to listen.

"Get out." Chanyeol gritted his teeth.

It was his fault for lying to Baekhyun. If only he had told him the truth in the first place. But if he did, Baekhyun would've probably kept his distance from him. It doesn't matter anymore, Baekhyun wasn't willing to listen to him anymore. He broke Baekhyun's trust in him.

"Sweetie, please listen to me." Mrs.Park pleaded her son.

"No, I broke his trust and he hates me now." Chanyeol sobbed.

"He never said that." Yixing reasoned.

"He said it himself, he wanted a break. I used to meet Baekhyun at least once a day. I-I..." Chanyeol fainted as he spoke.

"He's just fainted. Other than that, he's really depressed. Please, don't stress the patient." The doctor advised.

"What should we do?" Mrs.Park sobbed as Yixing held onto her.

"We will bring Baekhyun back." Mr.Park sighed.

"What's wrong with him?" Kyungsoo cried as he opened the door.

"He and Baekhyun had a conflict." Yixing informed his brother's friend.

"Him and Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo looked shocked.

Chanyeol never fought with Baekhyun for anything. Chanyeol always obeyed Baekhyun, he started to call Kyungsoo 'hyung'. Plus, Kai always complained that Baekhyun had changed and all he talked about was Chanyeol. Baekhyun was really sincere about his feelings for Chanyeol. Baekhyun wanted to propose to him after he had completed his university studies. But he couldn't believe that the couple had fought.

"Did Baekhyun find out about him in the party." Kyungsoo frowned, his idiotic best friend had planned to tell him all about this after his birthday.

"Yes. Find out where Baekhyun lives?" Mr.Park asked his butler.

"We'll personally go ask him to come back." Mrs.Park says, but it came out in a whisper.

"No, aunt. You'll only make things worse between them." Kyungsoo shook his head.

"But I don't understand why he rejected Chanyeol." Yixing wondered why he was so distressed after finding out that his lover was rich.

"Chanyeol broke his trust, Baekhyun trusted Chanyeol. Chanyeol was the one who courted him in the first place." Kyungsoo explained.

"We just need for him to wake up and let him mend his own relationship." Kyungsoo sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.5K 34
Byun Baekhyun moves to a new city to get away from his abusive ex-fiance and decides to get away from his past. Park Chanyeol, the Bachelor and Bigge...
94.8K 4.2K 19
Byun Baekhyun is a reckless and stubbord young man who doesn't fear anyone, especially when he has no choice to live in a house with a fanciful and m...
22.4K 1.4K 45
Byun Baekhyun was one of the well known doctors at the most renowned hospital in Seoul. He had achieved his dream of being a doctor and lived comfort...
91.6K 5.7K 18
Why were their bodies swapped? Why did it so happen to Byun Baekhyun & Park Chanyeol, two people that despite each other, and now they had to live ea...