/ š‘¾š‘Æš‘¬š‘¹š‘¬ š‘Øš‘¹š‘¬ š’€š‘¶š‘¼? "...

Galing kay -ATTENTIONPLZ

ā š‘° š‘¾š‘Øš‘µš‘µš‘Ø š‘²š‘µš‘¶š‘¾! š‘¾š‘Æš‘¶ š‘°š‘ŗ š‘“š’€ š‘·š‘¹š‘°š‘µš‘Ŗš‘¬? š‘°š‘­ š’€š‘¶š‘¼ š‘Øš‘¹š‘¬ š‘Æš‘¬š‘¹š‘¬ š‘ŗš‘Æš‘¶š‘¾ š‘¼š‘· š‘°š‘µ š‘»š‘°ļæ½... Higit pa

š‘¾š‘Æš‘¬š‘¹š‘¬ š‘Øš‘¹š‘¬ š’€š‘¶š‘¼? "š‘“š’€ š‘Æš‘¬š‘¹š‘¶".
š‘·š‘³š‘Øš’€š‘³š‘°š‘ŗš‘».
š“˜š“˜.
š“˜š“˜š“˜.
š“˜š“„.
š“„.
š“„š“˜.
š“„š“˜š“˜.
š“„š“˜š“˜š“˜.
š“˜š“§.
š“§.
š“§š“˜.
š“§š“˜š“˜.
š“§š“˜š“˜š“˜.
š“§š“˜š“„.
š“§š“„.
š“§š“„š“˜.
š“§š“„š“˜š“˜.
š“§š“„š“˜š“˜š“˜.
š“§š“˜š“§.
š“§š“§.
š“§š“§š“˜.
š“§š“§š“˜š“˜.
š“§š“§š“˜š“˜š“˜.
š“§š“§š“˜š“„.

š“˜.

73 0 0
Galing kay -ATTENTIONPLZ

FIRST YEAR :

YOU WERE NOW A FIRST YEAR IN HIGHSCHOOL.

you were so happy you were now away from your ex-delinquent school. it was like a new breath of air being here.

"(l/n)~ let's talk in the staff room for a second."
you heard your teacher call you over.

so you got up and followed him there.

—————

"have you decided which club you want to join? you are aware our school requires you joining a club."
he said.

"I-I'm sorry...I've tried a few out but...it didn't go well."
you explained.

"I see..."
your teacher sweat dropped.

"how about joining the gardening club, there aren't any members currently."
your teacher offered.

it seemed like a good idea...if there wasn't any members than you wouldn't cause anyone trouble!

"I think I'd like to join..."
you whispered.

"great you can go ahead and start this afternoon! I'll have the supplies ready for you."
the teacher seemed pleased with your response.

maybe you could actually do well in this club.

WORD COUNT : 172

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

155K 3.9K 44
Enemies to Friends. Friends to Lovers. This is my story, the story of how I fell for the boy I hated most. The story of how he fell for me. Copyright...
19.3K 791 41
The seven-year gap changed everything. Fairy Tail is mocked by the townspeople, Guilds now fight for power titles, And an innocent little fairy that...
6.3K 200 41
Star Mayweather is an Ice Make Wizard......or so she thinks. She was only 11 years old when Team Natsu had found her in a dark guild trapped inside a...
9.9K 256 26
It's a Camren fanfic. Fifth Harmony after 4 years of success they break up in the most tragic way. The only ones that continued their career is Laure...