Helluva Boss X Reader (Season...

By LightningFlamer

Making a decision while drunk can change your life forever. In Blitzo's case, adopting Y/N, a 7-year-old hel... More

CHAPTER 1: A TYPICAL NIGHT IN HELL
CHAPTER 2: A DRINK TO THINK
CHAPTER 3: THE PUP IN THE RED DRESS
CHAPTER 4: A NOT VERY WARM WELCOME
CHAPTER 5: STUBBORN "FAMILY"
CHAPTER 6: IN THE WAITING OFFICE
CHAPTER 7: THREE IMPS, A HELLHOUND AND A KID
CHAPTER 8: SISTERLY LOVE
CHAPTER 9: WELCOME TO IMP.
CHAPTER 10: ALONE AT LAST
CHAPTER 11: LEVEL ZERO
CHAPTER 12: THE RIVAL DOLL
CHAPTER 13: ALMOST HOME ALONE
CHAPTER 14: (UN)STABLE CONDITION
CHAPTER 15: DISCIPLINE OR COMPASSION?
CHAPTER 16: LOST BULLET
CHAPTER 17: PATIENCE
CHAPTER 18: TAKE THE FLAG
CHAPTER 19: CROSS MY HEART
CHAPTER 20: BEING A FATHER IS EXPENSIVE
CHAPTER 21: CHATTERING
CHAPTER 22: IMP CITY
CHAPTER 23: KEEP THE CHANGE
CHAPTER 24: TRUST THE PROCESS
CHAPTER 25: FAMILY NIGHT
CHAPTER 26: NO MORE QUESTIONS
CHAPTER 27: TWO TICKETS
CHAPTER 28: FOOLPROOF PLAN
CHAPTER 29: BLOOD IN AISLE 13
CHAPTER 30: SCARS OF THE PAST
CHAPTER 31: SHARING THE BLAME
CHAPTER 32: SINNERS AND SINS
CHAPTER 33: CLIENT PRIORITY
CHAPTER 34: I'M NOT YOU.
CHAPTER 35: I WAS YOU..
CHAPTER 36: MURDER FAMILY (PART 1)
CHAPTER 37: MURDER FAMILY (PART 2)
CHAPTER 38: I'M SORRY
CHAPTER 39: CAKE FOR HITMANS
CHAPTER 40: NIGHT TERROR
CHAPTER 41: WHAT ARE YOU SHOOTING FOR?
CHAPTER 42: NOSTALGIC GRIPS
CHAPTER 43: INFERNAL NEIGHS
CHAPTER 44: SNIFF SNIFF
CHAPTER 45: DING
CHAPTER 47: LOO LOONLAND (PART 1)
CHAPTER 48: LOO LOO LAND (PART 2)
CHAPTER 49: LOO LOO LAND (PART 3)
CHAPTER 50: FIRE
CHAPTER 51: HEAT
CHAPTER 52: BURN
CHAPTER 53: FEAR REFLECTIONS
CHAPTER 54: LOO LOO ENDS
CHAPTER 55: COMFORTING HAND
CHAPTER 56: FREE THERAPY SESSION
CHAPTER 57: EXTRA LESSONS
CHAPTER 58: COFFEE N' MEDS
CHAPTER 59: CLERKS
CHAPTER 60: WATCH AND LEARN
CHAPTER 61: LETTING THE GUARD DOWN
CHAPTER 62: LEARNING TO SWIM
CHAPTER 63: ROUGH PLAY

CHAPTER 46: TAXI

2K 92 106
By LightningFlamer

Riots break out on the streets of hell again as Blitzø speeds his van out of the parking lot. It is thanks to the noisy chaos the impulsive Imp causes, that Y/N is able to track down his family, and follow them from a distance.

The little hellhound had planned to follow them stealthily, hiding in the streets if necessary to be able to go unnoticed and not get into trouble. However, her adoptive father handles his vehicle with all the carelessness and speed in the world, that the cub has no choice but to run as fast as she can to catch up with them.

Since Blitzø doesn't give a fuck about traffic laws, he skips red lights, and crashes into sidewalks, running over garbage cans, one or another post and traffic signs, listening to his music at the loudest volume that his radio allows.

Y/N's forced to risk her life running across the streets, stumbling into the mess caused by the Imp, and losing sight of the van a couple of times, but always managing to find them back due to the ruckus Blitzø causes.

The little hellhound began to feel nervous the moment she got so far away, that she couldn't see the horned building anymore. She's never strayed this far, on her own. Now Y/N knew she was running in unfamiliar territory, far from the office, the shooting range, the obstacle courses, and everything she'd known so far..

She stopped for a moment, panting and looking back. This probably wasn't a good idea.. but she really wants to go to Loo Loo Land.. she NEEDS to go.. The little hellhound inhales deeply, gathers her courage, and keeps running, trying to catch up with the out of control van.

...

After a long and eventful chase, the I.M.P van makes a stop in front of a huge colorful building. Y/N slows down as she sees the vehicle cross an entrance with gold gates and park in the driveway. She stops, wheezing and sticking out her tongue.

The pup wipes the sweat from her forehead and licks her dark gray nose. Running so much made her lungs burn when she breathed, and yet, she's surprised to have come this far.

Y/N looks at her feet and raises a paw to see the pads on it, they're irritated and with some scratches, but not as sore as the day she went to buy a bottle of liquor for her sister by herself, and that day she hadn't walked the streets as much as now.

Y/N smiles and wags her tail weakly. It may be incredibly difficult and exhausting, but Millie's training has paid off in making her more resilient.

The little hellhound dragged her feet as she approached the entrance and when she reached the huge golden bars, she saw the entire building. A huge elegant and decorative palace! The pup's eyes widen at the sight of the luxurious place.

The exterior and entrance of the place, was full of healthy plants and shrubs of all kinds. She sniffed the air and she could tell it was a completely different smell from the city.

Y/N:  Is this Loo Loo Land?

Y/N was about to cross the entrance when suddenly, she saw the van door open. The little cub pricked up her ears and hid behind the wall, peeking out to see what was happening.

It's hard to make out what's going on from the distance but she can see her Uncle Moxxie get out of the van, wearing dark glasses, and stand by the door, waiting.

She tilts her head in confusion, but then she sees that the great colorful glass door of the palace opens, and two similar tall and thin silhouettes - one taller than the other - come out of the building to approach the Imp and begin to get into the van, the taller one with difficulties due to his large size.

Y/N squints and leans out a bit more to get a better look, but she only manages to make out a blue-gray feathered tail with black tips until it's completely inside the vehicle. Moxxie closes the van door and climbs in through the trunk, squashed by a pile of Blitzø junk.

She wondered who those demons were until she heard the van turn on again. Then her curiosity faded as she understood something. This place is NOT Loo Loo Land.. his dad just made one stop to pick someone up.. that must've been the ten foot pigeon he had mentioned to her some time ago.. so.. does that mean... Loo Loo Land is EVEN FURTHER AWAY?!

The vehicle of I.M.P. it starts up again and drives away from the conspicuous place, sprinting through the streets again.

Y/N: No.. Not again! Nooo!

The hellhound begins to chase the van once more, standing right in the middle of the street since not many cars pass by, however, she knows she can't keep running any more, she already ran everything she could, and after feeling she was already there, her body couldn't take any more action.

She keeps chasing the vehicle for a few more seconds, but ends up slowing down with exhaustion, reaching out for her arm as she watches her family shrink for the distance, the roar of the engine fading into silence.

Y/N stops, accepting she'll no longer be able to keep up with them, and because of her exhaustion, defeated, she kneels on the concrete of the street, still with her arm outstretched, as if she could cling to her family.

She takes a shaky breath and lowers her arm as she stares at the emptiness of the street and the silence as she no longer hears the mind-blowing music of her adoptive father or the noise of the chaos he caused by his reckless driving.

The silence lasts only for a moment, until a distant, almost soundless roar attracts the cub's attention. Quickly the sound increases more and more, causing her ears to perk up, detecting the noise of a speeding car engine, the pup looks behind her and gasps as she sees a taxi honking, swiftly approaching her.

She tries to get away but her legs are too tired to react and her fear paralyzes her, so her instinct makes her shut her eyes tightly and cover her face. Y/N hears a loud grinding noise fill her ears, followed by silence..

...

Y/N opens her eyes and only sees dust, but when it clears, she sees a few centimeters away, the vehicle license plate in front of her that says "800B1E5".

The taxi stopped just in time. She hears two of the car doors open and hurried footsteps coming her way, followed by a panicked male voice.

Taxist: OH MY GOD!!

However, to the hellhound's surprise, the demon that appears to see her before the taxi driver, is Loona.

Y/N widens her eyes, seeing her sister breathing heavily and analyzing her with her gaze, her fur standing on end and her pupils like slits. She could swear she sees fear in her eyes.

But before anyone could say anything, the taxi driver, a sinner with a slight appearance of a crow, looks at the situation terrified.

Taxist: MY CAR!!!

Y/N, who was starting to get up to tell the taxi driver that she was ok, is pushed by him so that he could hug the hood of his taxi.

Taxist: I'm so glad you're ok!!!

Both hellhounds look at the taxi driver in confusion, but then, Loona ignores him and focuses her gaze on Y/N, narrowing her eyes in anger and grabbing the pup by the arm, aggressively pulling her to the sidewalk.

Y/N: OW!! HEY!

Loona ignored the young hellhound's grunts of pain and once they were both on the sidewalk, she grabbed Y/N's shoulders tightly and shook her aggressively, looking into her eyes.

Loona: THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! HUH?! WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?!

Y/N: Loona wait-!!!

Loona: SHUT UP! This time you're listening to me whether you like it or not!!

The pup widens her eyes and remains silent, scared of her sister's rage. Was she going to throw her out of a window?

Loona: Of all your nonsense, this is hands down the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done! Satan, you almost got killed because of a FUCKING tantrum!!

Y/N: But I-I..

Loona: What did you think was going to happen?! That you could go RINGS away and follow a speeding vehicle, to get to a place you DON'T know, to get BOTH of us in trouble?!

Y/N lowers her ears and looks away, ashamed.. Indeed it was a stupid idea..

Loona: Look at me when I'm talking to you!

The little hellhound has no choice but to obey. There's only disappointment in the eyes of her mentor..

Loona: Understand that you're not capable of doing something like this... you're just a deluded little girl...

Y/N: ... I'm sorry..

Loona: "Sorry" is not going to make up for the time I wasted in that elevator and tracking you, plus the money I had to spend on the taxi driver to catch up with you..

Both hellhounds turn their gaze to the taxi driver once more, who is now kissing the hood of his car in a somewhat...passionate way.... Loona shakes that image from her head and gives Y/N a look as cold as ice.

Loona: What the hell did you think was going to happen to do something stupid like that?..

Y/N couldn't help feeling defenseless before the hostile gaze of the adult hellhound, who seemed to finally give her the opportunity to speak. Y/N looked at her red eyes.

Y/N: I don't know..

Her sister's gaze remained unchanged, the little hellhound could still feel the tension in her shoulders from Loona's grip, who didn't seem satisfied with her answer.

Y/N: I didn't mean to cause trouble.. or disappoint you, seriously.. I just wanted to have fun..

Loona opened her mouth to protest, but Y/N kept talking.

Y/N: It's just..it's not that I don't have fun when I'm with all of you..I love being with you, and training with dad, and Uncle Moxxie and Auntie Millie..I really do! It makes me very happy when they smile after doing what they ask me to do, and after behaving the way they want me to, but... I just thought...

The little hellhound felt Loona's gaze so incredibly focused on her that it made her feel uncomfortable, but at least she knew she was paying attention.

Y/N: I thought that if I went to that place to play... I could be me, and it would be fine...

The adult hellhound tilts her head, attentive to the pup, and releases her shoulders.

Loona: What do you mean?

Y/N grabs her tail and brushes it nervously with her hands, while with a lost stare in her memories, she makes herself understood.

Y/N: I know what I do is not right... since I was very little, the kids didn't like me because I didn't play as I should. I always try to be what they want me to be, but it's very difficult...

Loona's fur smoothes and her gaze softens. Looking silently at the pup.

Y/N: I want to be good.. and when I heard about Loo Loo Land, and that it's a place for fun and games where kids could play.. I thought maybe someone like me could be ME in there, and no one would see it as a bad thing!

Y/N sighs and looks at her sister. For the first time, the pup's eyes didn't reflect the look of a little girl, but a stare full of tiredness and pain that no child her age should have.

Y/N:  I know it's wrong to be who I am.. I don't know why I keep behaving badly, I don't want to... but I can't stop doing it.. And I don't know why..

Loona felt as if she had been struck by a truck, and sighed an incredulous laugh shaking her head. For a few seconds, she remembered the days she fought with her cellmates in the foundation, hitting each other with bloody fists... feeling exactly the same...

It's funny, they are two hellhounds with completely different behaviors... and yet... they have the same situation.

The adult hellhound's thought were interrupted when the taxi driver clears his throat.

Taxist: Can I go now or what? That little asshole of yours almost dented my car with her face and if that happened, it would cost you dearly-.

Loona shoots him a look of contempt and shows her fangs.

Loona: SHUT UP ASSHOLE! And stay right there, we still need your fucking taxi!

The taxi driver grunted and reluctantly went to his seat.

Taxist: I have a name you know?

Loona: Ask me if I care.

The taxi driver closes the door muttering his insults and closes the door. Loona continues to snarl at the sinner until she feels the small furry hand of her pup take her arm.

Y/N: Let's go back... I'll behave and will keep training, okay?

Loona stares at the young hellhound, who seems to be talking serious. She hesitates for a few seconds but without saying anything else she approaches the taxi and opens the back door to get in, Y/N follows her and closes the door once they're both inside.

The pup looks out the car window with her ears down. Loona stares at her until the taxi driver interrupts her thoughts.

Taxist: So shall I take you two back?

The little hellhound hears an irritated sigh from her older sister.

Loona: No, take us to the Elevator.

Y/N's ears perk up and she turns to Loona surprised and with a smile on her face.

Y/N: What?!

The little pup's face lights up with illusion and joy, and when she opens her mouth to ask one of her many questions, her older sister closes her muzzle with her hand.

Loona: Shut up, don't say anything. If I think about it better I'm going to change my mind so just shut up.

She removes her hand from Y/N's muzzle and crosses her arms, sulking.

Y/N wags her tail happily and nods, but she can't help but feel tremendous joy.

Y/N: Thank you, thank you THANK YOU!!!

She lunges at her sister with open arms to hug her, but Loona stops her by putting her hand to her face and pushing her to the other end of the seat, grunting.

Loona: Oh and one more thing, if someone discovers us, it'll be on you... now put on your damn seatbelt.

Y/N ignores Loona's rejection of the hug due to her excitement and after putting on her seat belt, she jumps up and down in her seat excitedly. The taxi starts again and drives them to their next destination, Loona rests her head on the car window and can't help but let out a faint smile when she hears Y/N scream with excitement.

Y/N: Loo Loo Land, here we come!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 314 18
|| Reader works for imp as a feisty young woman but easily gets put in her place betrays everything for the one she loves?..|| "Is it love or lust?" ...
99.5K 2.5K 50
You, a imp have trained yourself every year to become the best assassin Hell has ever seen, so whenever you saw that there a was a job to kill people...
25.2K 679 20
Y/n a 17 year old, on his way to get beer that was ordered from his abusive parents who ordered him Y/n falls through the portal he encounters three...
326K 4.9K 26
Y/N is a regular 17-year old boy who goes to high-school and hangs out with friends, life is pretty normal for him until he gets a bullet in the left...