Only You

Galing kay ayoitsmeskylar

Aria King has always loved F1. So when she is offered a position as an engineer on the Scuderia Ferrari F1 te... Higit pa

1| Arriving
2| Miami GP
3| Party
4| Fruit Bowl
5| Flying
6|Beach
7| Games
8| Dinner
9| Time Together
11| Work Together
12| Monaco Grand Prix
13| Dance with Me
14| Month Anniversary
15| Friendship Bracelets
16| Sneaking Away
18| Night in
18|Needy
19| Be Quiet
20| Rumors
21| Victory Dinner
22| Concert
23| Plane games
24| Stargazing and Rain
25|Disaster at Practice
26| Montreal GP
27| Heat
28| Challenges
29|Finally Home
30| Makeover
31| New Job
32| Library
33| Late Night Pay Off
34| Austria GP
35| Wedding Shopping
36| Tease
37| Rough
38| British Grand Prix
39|Let's Leave
40| Last Minute Changes
41| It Girl
42|Henna
43| Wedding
44| Wedding Celebrations
45| Mistakes
46| Wrong Shirt
47| Tired Celebration
48|Last Minute Planning
49| Secrets out
50| Media Craze
51| Cliff Side House
52|Relaxed Mornings
53| Instructions
54|Special Moments
55| Public Eye
56| Meet my Maman

10| Secrets

1.4K 28 0
Galing kay ayoitsmeskylar

Charles Leclerc

The two weeks that we have between races has been the most amazing time with Aria here. I feel like she makes even the things I hate most in the world amazing. I've never really felt this way about anyone. I want to be the one who treats her right. I want to be the one she get flowers from. I want to make her laugh. My heart yearns to see that smile and hear that laugh. 

I've learned so much about her in these past weeks. She such an amazing person. I don't know how anyone could ever hurt such a sweet soul. I really wanted show her how much love she deserves. I truly think she is one of the best people that has ever walked the world. I want to cuddle her I want to show her love. I want to wake up to she her everyday. I want to play games and bake with her. I want to go to the gym with to me and I want to spoil her with all the love in the world. 

I really want this and I want to make it official tonight. Im going to ask her tonight but I also want to keep it a secret from public for now. I know because they would try and make drama saying that I moved on too quick or think I was cheating on my ex. 

I don't think that she wants to just be friends. After all I don't think that friends kiss and cuddle together the way we do. I just really hope she says yes. I think that my stomach has been doing flips all day just at the thought of it. 

I was planning to take her to a beautiful spot on top of the hills of Monaco. You could see all the city lights from up there and no one really knew about it. It was a spot I would go to when I needed to think or to get away from people and problems in life. 

I went up there before this and set up some lights because there were no lights there. I also made sure to get some food for a little picnic. I also planned to  picked up some pasta and a few snacks along with some drinks. I also wanted to pack a few blankets and two of my sweatshirt in case it got cold and so we don't sit on the floor and eat food. 

I made sure to hide the basket in my room and closed the door and walked into the kitchen. Me and Aria had both gone to the gym that morning and did a workout together. We worked arms and shoulders together and had a great time. She actually liked to lift weight and not just spend the entire time on the treadmill. 

After that we had come home and ate some foo and went to shower. I hadn't asked her if she wanted to go yet so I was really hoping she wanted to go. 

I walk to the fridge and pull out a water bottle and turn to lean on the counter to face her who was currently sitting on the barstool at the counter. She put down her phone and looked at me. 

"So are we eating in or going out today for dinner?" She asked placing her hands onto her stomach. "Can I take you on a little picnic?" I ask holding my breath and waiting for the answer. I didn't need to hold it for long because she immediately nods her head and I let out a quiet breath and smiled. "Ok be ready in half an hour and we'll leave." 

I go back to my room and order the food from the restaurant along with a few drinks and a bottle of wine.

I go back and get some blankets out of my closet and the sweatshirt. I grabbed my monza sweatshirt because she seems to like it a lot. I also grabbed one for myself and a big blanket. I took the flowers that I bought for her and put them in the basket carefully along with a few candles.

I went to change into some nicer clothes. I put on a white button up and some light jeans. Fixed my hair and put a bit of gel into it and out on my rings. I walk out and put on some of my panda dunks. Right after that Aria opened her door and walks out in a blue jeans and a white top with puffy sleeves. She had her hair up into a bandana that tied under her loose hair. Her makeup was light and she had some hanging earrings in. 

"You look wonderful" I say taking her hand and spinning her slowly. We walk down and call the elevator. It opens and we walk in. "Are you okay with eating Italian" I ask. She nods and we walk out to the car. I open the door for her and go to place the basket in the back before sliding into the drivers seat. 

I start the car and we make our way to the restaurant to pick up the food. My hand found its way to her thigh and rests there. I trace small shapes onto her thigh. She had connected her phone to the car and played some Coldplay. My stomach is really doing flip now that we are getting closer to the moment. I reach the restaurant and get out to go get the food. "Could you wait her for five minutes while I get the food?" I ask Aria though the window. She nods and I turn to go into the restaurant.  

I walk to the front desk and find it was empty so I wait for someone to come over. After about two minutes a man comes to the desk to help me. "Hi I have an order to take out". He asks my name and I tell him. He goes to the back to get my food. He comes back a few minutes later and hands me the food, I say my thanks and leave back to the car.

I place the food into the basket so it would not get cold on the way there. I get back in and start to drive. My hand finding it way back to its position from before. "Where are we going?" Aria asks "We are going to a special spot from when I was a kid" I say looking at her. After about ten minutes we reach the hill. I stop the car and we both get out. I grab the basket and close the door. She looked confused and looked over at me raising a eyebrow. I grab her hand and guide her a little farther to where I had set up the lights. We stop and I place down the basket. "Could you cover your eyes for a moment and stand over there?" I ask. She nods and covers her eyes with her hand and walk out of the way. 

I work fast to turn on the lights and laid the blanket down along with setting up the plates and light the candles. I make sure that everything is okay before walking over to Aria and turning her to were she would get the best view of everything. "Ok you can take your hands off" I say waiting for her reaction. She opens her eyes and her mouth opens and she takes in a surprised gasp. Her eyes dart around to study everything. 

"Charles this is beautiful, when did you get to do this?" She says walking over to the blanket. "You remember when I said I was going to the gym the other day I might have taken a little detour" I say sitting down next to her on the blanket. 

We plate the food and begin to eat. "When did you find this place?"

"I was around 14 and I had just lost a race in karting so I wanted to leave and go be by myself. I eventually wondered up here when I was just walking up the trail" I say eating my pasta. 

"Do you bring a lot of people up here?" she asks wiping her face with a napkin. "Nope you are the first person I have ever brought up here" 

"I am honored" She says in a dramatic voice. I laugh a little. We finish our food and put the plates to the side. She kept sitting while I decide how I'm going to do this. I hide the flowers behind my back walk over to her slowly. She stilling looking out to the city, I stand for a minute to take her in and calm myself. I make my way over to her and watch her turn towards me. 

"I got these for you" I say pulling the flowers from behind my back. She gasp and smiles when she realizes what kind they are. "Charles you remembered thank you" She say hugging me. 

"That's not all" I say pulling away from the hug so I could face her. "I know that we've only known each other for a short amount of time but I truly feel like I have connected with you more than I have most people in my life. When I'm around you I feel happy, I feel calm, I feel like I can be myself and be loved and cared for. You are such an amazing person and I have to say that I have feelings for you. You make my stomach do back flips every time you look at me. Your smile gIves me butterflies. I want nothing more than to make you happy. So what I think I'm trying to say is will you be my girlfriend?" I ask

Her mouth is open and there are tears in her eyes. I get a bit worried when she doesn't respond and the worst scenarios until I saw her starts to smile. She jumps back into my arms and hugs me. 

"Yes yes I will. I will be your girlfriend!" She says looking at me. I smile wider than I have ever had and grab her face and kiss her. The kiss is deep and passionate. I can feel the happiness radiating off of both of us. We pull apart and I pick her up and hug her spinning her around. We were both laughing and smiling. After about five minutes of that we calm down and I release a heavy breath. My stomach finally stopped doing nervous things and returned to normal. 

I hug her waist and kiss her cheeks."You are my girlfriend finally I can call you my girlfriend" I say looking at her. She giggles "Thank you so much for all of this. This has been the best night of my life all thank to you". She says 

I kiss her again until she pulls apart "I'm getting a little cold". I walk over to the basket and pull out my monza sweatshirt. She smiles at the sight of it and takes it from me to put it on. It is a bit big on her but I think she likes it that way. 

I also pull out the other on for myself along with the blanket. We go to sit and watch the city for a bit. She lies her head on my shoulder and I lean my head on hers. 

"Charles I have a question" She says softly. "What is it baby?"

"So now that we are a thing are we going to go public right away or can we stay private for a bit?" She asks. "What do you want I'm fine with either." 

"Well if I'm being honest I want to stay private for a little while because I think that it would be easier for the both of us" She says. 

"Im perfectly fine with that" I say "but that doesn't mean I won't be sneaking around to see you" I say smirking. 

"I'm perfectly fine with that" She says. We decide that it's time to go back home so we pack everything up and put it into the car. 

As we are driving I offer my hand for her to hold it and she gladly takes it. We smile at each other. We arrive home and take everything inside. I got to change and brush my teeth and she goes to change. 

I come back to see her still in my hoodie and some biker shorts. I jump into the bed and she climbs in after me and curls up with her head on my chest. We fell asleep quickly after that.

Word count: 2139

This is the longest one I have done and I have not and will not edit this right now because im tired. I hope you like it. Because i did 

vote comment do whatever bye. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

11K 195 19
Max Bronze has her first year at Formula 1 in the 2023 season, managing to get a seat at Ferrari next to the world's favourite- Charles Leclerc. But...
926K 19.1K 44
One year after breaking up with Charles Leclerc, Grace Diaz finally allows herself to have a fun night out with her best friend. After dancing with a...
14.7K 384 35
Stella Morris is a f1 fan. MASSIVE FAN. She works with her mum, a f1 journalist, as a photographer. Charles Leclerc is a f1 driver and drives for Scu...
15.2K 355 15
Helena had been working as a communications executive for Ferrari for the better part of a year. Charles had been a driver for Ferrari for 4 years. ...