What I Didn't Tell You (Coco...

By NikkiKordei

Beyoncé Knowles is an introverted, nerdy college student at Texas Southern University....Courtney "Coco" Jone... More

"Who Is This?!" 👀
"Don't Spend The Block" 🙅🏽‍♀
"Be Careful" 😩
"Chaotic" 🤦🏽‍♀
"The Plan" 💡
"Cross Your Fingers"🤞🏼
"Whipped And Soft!" 😂
"Voice of Reasoning" 🖤🤍
"Postponed"😩
"Delusional" 🥴
"Why Would You Tell Her?!" 🤨
"Stop Hiding" 😑
"Locked In" 🔐
"Real Love" 🥰
"A Cheatin' Ass Hoe!" 🤨
"Outed!" 😭
"Countdown" 💃🏽
"Relationship Struggles" 💝
"Got My Coco"🥰🍫
"What I Didn't Tell You" 🤭

"Foolish Mistake"😔

1.1K 72 54
By NikkiKordei

Beyoncé: "You sleep?"

Courtney: "No. But I thought you went to sleep."

Beyoncé: "I tried, but nothing happened! 🥺"

Courtney: "Same...my mind is racing. 😩"

Beyoncé: "Are you stressing about something?"

Courtney: "Um....I'm just trying to figure some things out. But I bet you can't sleep because you're thinking about meeting Coco Jones, aren't you?"

Beyoncé: "Yes! 😁 Do you think it would be corny to give her a teddy bear? I heard she likes stuffed animals."

Courtney: "Corny?! No! It would be sweet, Beyoncé. You'll make her heart melt...."

Beyoncé: "You know how I am. I have no rizz! 😭"

Courtney: "You don't need rizz! Lol! You're smart, sweet, you have a good heart, and a great sense of humor. You're a beautiful soul."

Beyoncé: "Thank you. I can say the same about you. If I ever meet you I'm going to give you the greatest hug ever! 🥰"

Courtney: "I could use a hug right now...a cuddle buddy actually. 🥺"

Beyoncé: "Me, too. I love affection. I could never be with a woman that can't be affectionate."

Courtney: "Oh that's a huge 🚩! A deal breaker for sure! 🙅🏾‍♀"

Beyoncé: "Can't do nothing with her! 😂 I'ma be so sleepy in my first class tomorrow! 😭"

Courtney: "Poor baby. Are your roommates knocked out?"

Beyoncé: "Yes! I want to wake them tf up cuz it's not fair! 😑"

Courtney: "Petty! 😂 At least you have me to text with."

Beyoncé: "Very true! Which is a good deal in my opinion. 😏"

Courtney: "I'm the lucky one! 😉 But anyway, since I'm up I guess I'll have a snack."

Beyoncé: "I wish I was somebody's snack! 😭"

Courtney: "BYE! 😂🤣 You are too silly! Smh!"

Beyoncé: "Lol! What are you about to snack on. Chips?"

Courtney: "Cool Ranch Doritos to be exact! What's your favorite snack?"

Beyoncé: "My future wife! 😂 No but seriously, I love any type of chips. But if we're talking candy it's Now &Laters or any chocolate candy bar! 🥰"

Courtney: "Favorite ice cream?"

Beyoncé: "Cookies &Cream! Yours?"

Courtney: "Superman!!! Since I was a kid. 🥰"

Beyoncé: "I like that kind, too! 😊 Maybe we can have ice cream together someday."

Courtney: "Yeah, maybe someday....So who else will be at the concert your college is having besides Coco Jones?"

Beyoncé: "Girrrrl! H.E.R.'s fine, sexy ass about to be up in this bitch!!!! That's first of all!!! Onika's celebrity crush Ice Spice is coming through. Robyn said she's going to throw something at her though! Lmao!"

Courtney: "She better not!!! 😭 Is Onika even officially hers yet?! 🤣"

Beyoncé: "As far as Robyn is concerned Onika is all hers! You know how rich people are. They're not used to hearing the word no often. But they are used to getting whatever or whomever they want. I can honestly say Onika is really into her though. She's not even texting her hoes back! 😭"

Courtney: "At some point you gotta grow up and get rid of the hoes!"

Beyoncé: "I never had any hoes to get rid of and still don't! Lol! Oh, let me tell you the rest of the people that will be at the concert. Lucky Daye, my favorite rapper, Kendrick Lamar, Megan's celebrity crush Doja Cat, ChloexHalle, Trevor Jackson and Victoria Monet."

Courtney: "Oh that's a 🔥 lineup! I listen to all those people."

Beyoncé: "Even Coco Jones?"

Courtney: "Of course! 😊"

Beyoncé: "Cool...cuz I can't fuck with you if you don't like Coco! 🤨"

Courtney: "Lmfao! I would be foolish not to like her..."

Beyoncé: "Facts! You sleepy yet?"

Courtney: "No, but if you are go ahead and get some sleep."

Beyoncé: "Actually, I'm not! 😭 So keep the convo going."

Courtney: "So....are sexual topics off limits? 👀"

Beyoncé: "Nope! 😏"

Courtney: "Ok....so like, when you're with a woman in bed, do you prefer to be the dominant one, the submissive one, or it really doesn't matter?"

Beyoncé: "It really doesn't matter. Either or is fine for me. How about you?"

Courtney: "It doesn't matter to me either. Both positions can be fun! 😁"

Beyoncé: "I agree with you on that! I love a woman that knows how to take control of my body and have her way with me. But I also love when a woman knows how to chill out and let me be the one in control."

Courtney: "Oh really? 👀 I thought you were a shy girl!"

Beyoncé: "Not when it comes to sex! 😂 As long there's sexual chemistry between my partner and I, I'm confident and cozy!"

Courtney: "Period! Well that's good to know."

Beyoncé: "What you tryna do?! 👀💀"

Courtney: "Nothing! 😂🤣 I was just curious about you when it came down to that."

Beyoncé: "Are you a fem, stud, or no label?"

Courtney: "No label for sure! Because sometimes I'm super girly and other times I'm a tomboy!"

Beyoncé: "We're so much alike! 😂 I hate labels. I'm just a female who loves females! 🤷🏼‍♀"

Courtney: "I love texting with you. You take my mind off so much crazy stuff that I deal with daily."

Beyoncé: "That's good to hear....Courtney, we haven't known each other long, but you can trust me. You can tell me anything and I won't judge you. Ok?"

Courtney: "Ok....I'll keep that in mind...🤎"

Beyoncé: "It's 1 am! 😭"

Courtney: "Go to sleep, girl! 😂 We'll text some more tomorrow."

Beyoncé: "Ok...good night, love! 😊"

Courtney: "Good night, Queen Bey! 😊"

_____________________________________

713-906-2354: "Hey, Court....."

Courtney: "Who dis?! 👀"

713-906-2354: "Me..."

Courtney: "👀....What's my nickname for you.. ? For confirmation purposes!"

Chlöe: "Fat Booty...🙄"

Courtney: "How come you changed your number, Fat Booty?! 🤷🏾‍♀"

Chlöe: "Somebody was playing on my phone! 😤"

Courtney: "I texted your old number and somebody else replied. I was embarrassed as fuck! 😭"

Chlöe: "😂 I'm sorry! But Halle told me that Lauren said you tried to reach out to me. And I just wanted to say I appreciate that. Things between us were hectic, but I do miss you and the friendship we had before we became a couple."

Courtney: "Same....but who the hell took this picture of you?!"

Chlöe: "You did, fool! 🤣"

Courtney: "Oh...💀 Had we been drinking that night?!"

Chlöe: "Of course! 😂"

Courtney: "Sounds about right! Where are you right now?"

Chlöe: "Atlanta. Then I'll be in Alabama next."

Courtney: "I'll be in Alabama, too!"

Chlöe: "Want to link up...? Me, you, Lauren and Halle can hang out like old times."

Courtney: "Sounds good. See you then...😊"

Chlöe: "See you soon, Court! 🥰"

____________________________________

Beyoncé: "Good morning! Just checking in. Hope you have a great day! 🥰"

..........
................
......................

Beyoncé: "Hey! Just got out of school. I know you're probably super busy. Text me when you can."

..........
......................
..........................

Beyoncé: "Ok, so I've done all of my homework and now I'm bored AF! Where you at? 🥺"

..............
...................
......................
.........................

Courtney: "Hey.... So sorry. Today was busy AF for me. Are you still up??"

....................
..........................
............................

Courtney: "I'm hoping you're sleep and not mad at me. I wasn't trying to ignore you. I swear.... 🥺"

Courtney: "Ok....well I'll try to text you tomorrow. Something happened that I wanted to tell you about. Think I made a foolish mistake. 🤦🏾‍♀ Anyway, I'll ttyl. Good night."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 112 16
"welcome to jjong's twilight coffee shop ,what would you like to have?" - Park Jongseong "Well is the cutie taking the...
43.8K 655 25
𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬. Twenty years old. A junior in college. A girl with high expectations, high hopes and dreams to be in the music industries. She...
245K 4.7K 37
Imagines / Oneshots Beyoncé Rihanna Nicki Minaj + More Y/N (Gip) Male Y/N
85.2K 5K 30
!: 𝘣𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶. !: 𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘫 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝙊𝙣𝙞𝙠𝙖 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙖...