sweet honey

By luvelylex

one shots mature 1st and 3rd POV •requests are open• More

''Intro''
I. Study Break
II. Heat Wave
III. Car Sex
IV. Best Friends?
V. Movie Time
VI. Virgin
VIII. Insatiable
IX. My Best Friend's Brother
VII. New Awakenings
X. Dial My Number
XI. The fight

XII. The Fight II

2.5K 7 1
By luvelylex

3rd Person POV

Setting:

This is a continuation to 'The Fight'....

Warnings:

Toys

"Now, let the show begin."

----

Evelyn's words sent shivers down Theo's spine. The anticipation stirring at the pit of his stomach was intensifying. Watching her run her hands through her body, wishing it was him. He could only imagine the way her arousal was pooling between her legs. He could only imagine her taste on his tongue. He was sure that Evelyn could not possibly hold out for long. He knew her like the back of his hand and was convinced that she would give in faster than she's willing to go on for.

Evelyn was starting to get a little frisky. With her hand cupping her heat, the desire in her veins was coursing a little faster.

Evelyn let her hands move up her body, slowly gliding across her stomach, reaching towards her breasts. She slowly caressed her sensitive nipples over the fabric. She was trying to drag out this show as much as she possibly could, she wanted to see Theo squirm after all the things he did tonight. She was going to make him regret his little act.

She reached back and unclasped her bra, letting her boobs spill free. Theo groaned. Her breasts were begging to be bitten, marked, her pebbled nipples basically asking to be sucked. Evelyn had barely started and Theo was already losing it.

"See Theo, had you kept your mouth shut, I would be all yours right now."

"Baby, how many times do I have to say sorry, please just let me take care of you." He whined.

"Very convincing, but I'm good thank you." She smirked back.

She let her hands trail down, down, reaching into her panties. Her fingers toyed with her clit, she gasped at the relief of finally being touched, though she did wish they were his fingers. He always knew just the way to have her trembling with just the feel of his lazy movements against her nerves.

She continued her idle circling, finally slipping a finger into herself.

Theo was painfully hard and in desperate need of relief. He took himself in his hands and started slowly stroking his cock. Pre-cum leaked from his tip, making his movements slick.

"Jesus Evelyn, please this is torture."

"No touching." She panted.

"What?" Theo halted his movements on his dick.

"You don't get to touch yourself, unless that's how you want to end the night, cumming in your hand and not in me."

Theo grunted but hopelessly let go of himself, letting his painful erection lay against his stomach.

Evelyn desperately wanted to give in, Theo could have her screaming his name in minutes, but she had to hold out. She knew just the way to make this even more of a show for him.

She reached back towards her bedside table, reaching into the last drawer. This was a drawer that Theo was intimately familiar with.

"Evelyn...what are you doing?"

"Making this more interesting for us baby."

He could tell by the glint in her eyes that whatever she had planned, was going to be torture for him.

She pulled out a small bullet vibrator and their black handcuffs. She dangled the handcuffs in front of herself, putting them on full display for him to see.

"Fuck.." He breathed out. He knew what was going to happen.

She smiled and set the cuffs aside, laying them next to her. She then turned on the vibrator. The hum of the little device now filled the empty space. Theo was in agony knowing that she was going to be using the vibrator instead of him.

Evelyn put the vibrator against her hardened nipples and gasped loudly. Small breathss started to dance around the walls, joining the subtle hum.

Theo shifted in his seat, his cock bright red and pulsing at the tip, he couldn't bare this much longer.

She started moving the vibrator, bringing it closer to her dripping heat. She pressed it against herself, the pressure strong against her clit. She cried out, her knees giving in and she collapsed onto her front, her breasts pressed against the mattress.

"Evelyn..." Theo moaned as he watched her crumble atop the small device.

She rode the vibrator, grinding herself on the device as the vibrations were sending her into overdrive. The pressure building in her. She couldn't contain her moans and whimpers as she divulged in the pleasure she was feeling. She continued to circle her hips and the vibrator against her aching clit, dragging on the show for as long as she could. She could feel herself getting close, all the teasing was finally catching up to her. With a heavy hand, she finally pulled herself free and let the vibrator fall on the bed.

She took a second to calm down before ordering Theo up.

"Lay down."

He quickly got up and laid against the headboard.

"Head on the pillow." She said.

Theo moved down until his head hit the soft pillows around him. Evelyn climbed over him, she rested herself on his chest, pulling his arms up and over his head, cuffing him in place. He could feel her wetness through the thin fabric of her lavender colored panties. His mouth was salivating at the sight of having her so close.

"Take them off." She commanded.

Theo looked up, confused as to what she was saying. Evelyn shifted forward until her panties were aligned with his mouth. Theo looked up at her and smirked.

He took the edge of her underwear in his mouth and slowly dragged it down her legs, exposing her dripping pussy. He kept dragging them down, Evelyn leaning back so he could continue until her underwear was completely off. Evelyn stayed laying down opening her legs and giving Theo a nice view. She circled her fingers against her clit and slowly moved a finger in and out of her needy hole.

"Fuck!" Theo tried against the restraints but was only met with a stung to the wrists.

Evelyn smirked and made her way up his chest. She moved her legs to sit at either side if his head and finally let herself down.

Theo's eager tongue was working fast at her clit He was sucking and lapping against her as if this would be the last meal he'd ever have.

"Theo! God, yes!" This was the only thing coming from Evelyn's mouth as Theo worked her pussy over and over again. Evelyn worked her hips as Theo slipped his tongue in every crevice of her sex.

"Yes baby just like that" Evelyn couldn't hold back her moans and mewls.

Theo's moans were exactly what Evelyn needed to push herself over the edge.

Her release was a hot, white bliss that washed over her body, leaving her a limp mess.

She grabbed onto the headboard, and removed herself with shaky legs. She reached up and undid Theo's cuffs, still trying to catch her breath and recover.

Theo rubbed his wrists then quickly tended to Evelyn.

"You made a mess of me princess."

She hummed back with a small smile, looking at him through hooded eyes.

He made his way into the bathroom and cleaned her up, Evelyn hissed as she was still sensitive, but Theo made sure to be as gentle as he could.

"All done baby."

Evelyn looked up at him with a devilish smile.

"We're not done."

THE END.

1.2k words

It appears I'm back! Let me know anything else you'd like to read, requests are always open. For those of you that commented, your requests have been heard and they will be worked on!

Love you guys so much, thank you for 100k and all of your patience. It truly means the world.

Lots of Love,

~Lex.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
103K 4.2K 190
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
569K 50.9K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...