[Slow updates] Leave Me Lonel...

By jungkakes

Celebrities shouldn't hook up with strippers. And they sure as hell shouldn't fall in love with them either... More

Sin of 7 Cities - 1.
Castle in the Air - 2.
Seventh Heaven [18+] - 3.
Fool's Paradise - 4.
Cravings - 5.
Antsy - 6.
Covetous [18+] - 7.
Perfect Stranger - 8.
Enticing - 9.
Selfish [18+] - 10.
Fallen [18+] - 11.
Don't Go - 12.
Red [18+] - 13.
Gentleman - 14.
Competitive [18+] - 15.
Thunderbolt - 16.
Possessive [18+] - 17.
Consequences - 18.
From Left Field - 19.
Butter [18+] - 20.
Impulsive [18+] - 21.
Morning Person [18+] - 22.
Say Goodbye [18+] - 23.
Day One - 24.
Day Eighteen - 25.
Drunk - 26.
Just One Day - 27.
Yellow - 28.
Together Again - 29.
Pins and Needles [18+] - 30.
Sweat [18+] - 31.
Dressing Room [18+] - 32.
Bells [18+] - 33.
Miles High [18+] - 34.
Home - 35.
Bangtan - 36.
JVJ - 37.
Hangover Stew - 38.
Hybe - 39.
Heated [18+] - 40.
Ardor - 41.
Apologies [18+] - 42.
Kimbap and Chocopie [18+] - 43.
Fear - 44.
Intoxicated [18+] - 45.
Labret - 46.
3 Months - 47.
Control [18+] - 48.
Love Locks [18+] - 49.
Merry Christmas [18+] - 50.
Kim - 51. Part 1.
Taehyung [18+] - 51. Part 2.
Mine - 52.
Yours [18+] - 53.
Like Drugs [18+] - 54.
Unsettling - 55.
Cats Can Fight - 56.
No Air - 57.
Another Visitor - 58.
Double Trouble - Chapter 59.
Airplane Mode - Chapter 60.
Triste - 61.
So Far Away - 62.
Virgo's Groove [18+] - 63.
Angostura [18+] - 64.
Just Fine - 65.
Hell and Back - 67.

Admit it - 66.

10.3K 262 96
By jungkakes

A/N - here's another filler that i wrote last night in FOUR HOURS under the influence of wine :) i wanted to wait until i had written more but also didn't want to keep you all waiting too long either so HERE :D

... 

[ A few weeks prior ] 

"You know... Yoongi truly didn't know what he was missing." The male clunk his glass against Sora's, a smug smile forming along his lips as he watched her down her drink, "And I bet you... Jungkook won't be that stupid either." He nodded, taking a swig of the drink in his glass, "I'll make sure of it." He leaned forward with enticement, an inviting smile on his face although his jaw was locked tight. 

Dark, smoldering eyes caught hers as they narrowed, "That is... if you're still interested in my dongsaeng, of course." He hummed, finishing his glass of liquor only to reach for the bottle between him and Sora to pick it up, "What do you think?" He had a hand over his thigh now, pressing over a button on a secret wire he had hooked up to him to begin recording the conversation he was having with an unsuspecting Sora.

Sora's lips twitched a smile, her now empty glass extending towards the man so that he could pour her another drink, "I'll tell you what I think..." She explained as she watched him pour the alcohol into her glass, "I'm glad you all have finally came to your senses." She quipped, "And yes, I agree... Jungkook doesn't know what he's missing." She nodded with confidence, "But... there's obviously something in the way." She made a click with her tongue against the roof of her mouth then sipped her drink, "Someone. I mean." She rolled her eyes, a viper like smile crossing her lips as she let them drag over the rim of her glass, purposely staining it with her lipstick.

The male forced himself to swallow the bitter liquid although he hated the taste of it... although his person at home waiting on him hated the way he smelled when he came home from a night of drinking. Although he knew the migraine that he would wake up in the morning with was going to be excruciating. He did it. He pressed on. Knowing that if he didn't, Sora wouldn't buy his ruse. And knowing if he didn't sell this... this... whatever he agreed to do... his best friend would be in trouble. You would be in trouble.

So, he drank. Making the burn of the alcohol warm his stomach up and make his skin feel flushed, "And how would you get rid of that someone?" He made a hum of interest, hand rubbing over his chin in curiosity, "If you really wanted to be with Jungkook, how would you do it?" He pressed on and it didn't take much for her to start singing like a bird.

And oh... that recording was getting all of it.

That stupid bitch Sora had no idea what was coming for her.

He didn't have to try very hard to get her to sing like a canary though. It was almost as if Sora didn't give a shit about who knew what she was planning anymore. She had this classic god complex about her. A text book narcissist if you will. She didn't care who knew. Didn't care if she got caught either. Because Sora didn't believe she would be caught in the storm that was brewing. She genuinely thought she was untouchable.

And that's exactly why Kim Namjoon was here today. He was the leader of BTS. The least suspecting. Least judgmental. Most calm, cool and collected member of the group. He was all about logic. All about what was in the mind. All about playing dirty and getting even. He saw everyone for who and what they truly were. Knew how to read people without them knowing it. And as much as no one wanted to admit it, Sora was the same as him in a way. She was observant. Conniving. Knew how to get her way. She was a smart woman. Only, she used her intelligence for the worst.

And so, because of her overconfidence... her manipulative nature... her evilness is what made her the stupidest person Namjoon had ever come across in his life.

When Namjoon invited her for a drink, Sora snatched the opportunity up. Believing that he would be the least biased person out of the seven. The person that would see her side of it all. The person that would believe in her.

But she was wrong.

Sora was stupid.

Namjoon was a man of commitment. A man of honesty. He was the keeper of his group. The pinnacle of the seven. He would die for these guys. If she thought for a second he would go against them well, she had another thing coming. But that's the joke of it all. She was so deep into her delusions that she thought Namjoon would hear her out. She thought he would agree with her. Thought he would help her. Help her to get rid of you. Help her to slide into Jungkook's life. 

Pft. As if his brother even want to breathe in the same room as her let alone have a conversation with her. Sora didn't understand the meaning of family. The meaning of loyalty.

Namjoon was loyal.

Loyal to his group. Loyal to his fans. And loyal to his company. That's why he was here. That's why he was the appointed member of the team chosen to lure her here. With his classy, stone cold expressions. And his inability to simply give a fuck, Namjun was perfect for this task. He was perfect because he knew how people like Sora thought. Knew how fast they jumped to conclusions without knowing anything at all. Knew how quick they were to draw up their own fantasies that solely existed in their heads all in the name of proving a point.

Namjoon was well familiar with people painting a picture about you even if they hardly knew you.

He also knew Sora's obsessive behavior all too well. Knew that she wouldn't blink over the fact that him and Jungkook were basically inseparable. He knew that she would believe he was plotting behind his friend's back. Knew that she would believe any of this in effort to fulfill the delusional fantasy in her head.

She was stupid enough to believe him when he mentioned meeting anyways. He didn't see a doubt in her eye once the moment she sat down. And he knew she wasn't playing him. Knew she wasn't trying to trick him either. Because Sora was stupid. A certified dumb ass in the history of all that is stupid. All she wanted was Jungkook. 

And if THE Kim Namjoon told her he would serve his band mate to her... well, her sick and twisted mind believed him. She expected him to. Expected Namjoon to give Jungkook to her on a silver fuckin' platter because that's who she was. A Saesang.

Sora was going to regret every single song she was singing. Oh... he couldn't wait to see her downfall. He couldn't wait for her to find out he was right there in the center of her doom as well. He could already see the look on her face when the day of her arrest comes... the day she's dragged off Hybe's premises in handcuffs and chains. 

Any day now. 

Any moment now.

The plan was easy. And it would work.

Lure Sora into a trap. Get evidence of her confession. Bring the legal teams in and boom. Prison. 

Hybe didn't treat things like this lightly. They didn't play around when it came to Bangtan's safety and privacy. Sure, there were some that couldn't be stopped. Like the freaks buying airport and private schedule information on the guys. Or the weirdos finding and getting the addresses to the hotel the guys stayed at either. 

Hybe tried. Tried to catch them. But weren't always successful with it. They couldn't get them all. But when they had a lead... when they had a bait... they took it. They ran with it. And somehow... someway... it always worked out in the favour of BTS'.

Anyday.

Anytime.

And this would all be over.

"Oh, Kim Namjun... you have no idea what I would do." She sighed out loud with a smile, sinking back in her seat to relax as she began to explain to him just exactly what she would do to cease your existence from the earth in hopes of getting Jungkook to notice her once and for all. She explained to him how she would sabotage your internship. Explained to him how she would make your dream in becoming Jungkook's love for life impossible.

Namjoon sure had to hand it to Sora. She knew her stuff. She had connections. Ways to make your life a living hell. Worst of all... She had eyes on the entirety of Seoul. Had her legion of paparazzi's posted up on every block in obscure areas of the city wishing and waiting to find any dirt on an idol. And when she had that dirt. When she had something that could potentially ruin a person's life, she made sure that did exactly everything she could to make sure her plans went through.

She was like a mob boss but... stupider. So stupid because here she was, blabbing away at how she would get rid of you. How she would force you to make Jungkook hate you. How she would get him to love her. She was out of her mind. Consumed with her delusions and preconceived beliefs that she would make Jungkook fall for her. 

Namjoon was in amazement at how he hadn't thrown up in disgust from having to look her in the eye. But his mind was on the bigger prize. The reward that would come with bringing justice to you, Jungkook and the rest of his group.

Just a little longer. Just one more drink. Just one more moment and he would be finished. He had enough information now anyways. Enough to prosecute Sora and have the empire of Dispatch Korea crumble to the ground. 

But Namjoon wanted more. He wanted this to be the last. To be the last time anyone ever tried to cross him or any of the people he cared deeply for. He wanted this encounter to be the one that was the reason for the downfall of all saesang fans. And of course, he knew that wouldn't be possible. There were way too many crazies to count. Some hiding in plain sight. But if Namjoon believed if could make the difference with one... If he could make a difference with Sora... it would be the beginning towards the end.

He just had to believe it.

So, he let Sora sing. Let her spill the beans although he was sick to his stomach with having to face her. Although he could feel the nerves flip flopping around in the deep pit of his tummy from the nagging thought that this might not all work. 

She could catch him. He knew that. She could pick up that he had a wire on him. Especially from the way she was watching him with so much intent. Trying to decipher if he was lying or not. Namjoon knew not to let his guard down. Knew that he couldn't even look away unless he needed to. He couldn't show her the truth...

...Even if it ate him up inside to look at her right in the eye and lie about his members. To lie about Jungkook... to lie about you.

No one said it would be easy to do this. And that's why Namjoon spent many sleepless nights worrying that it might not work. He would think of what could happen if things went wrong. If he slipped up. If he showed her the true resent and hate he felt towards her. And that was big for Namjoon because he didn't hate anyone. He always tried to see the good in everyone.

Let's just hope his efforts weren't for nothing.

...

[ Present day ] 

"I never want to do something like this again." Namjoon heaved as he pressed the end button the recording he had playing off his phone, "That was the most painful thing I've ever had to listen to." He shook his head and then flopped it back against the wall he had been sitting against, eyes staring in reflection up at the ceiling,

Jimin watched from the sidelines with an impressed look on his face while all seven group mates listened to the recording, arms uncrossing from his chest as he stood up from his seat to join the rest of his friends on the floor, "You got it though. She said everything we knew she would say." He had his eyes on his hyung's face, noting the visible anguish Namjoon felt listening to the recording all over again, "You did good, hyung. We knew you would." Jimin smiled triumphantly, "Mr. Bang will handle this right away." He blew out a sigh of relief and leaned his head back, "Thank God it's over."

"Not yet.. It's not over yet." Yoongi murmured from his own corner of the huddle they were meeting in, "Something tells me that Sora is a lot smarter than to just reveal things like this." He shrugged, rubbing at his shoulder, "Something stronger is brewing. I just don't know what it is."

It was the middle of the damn day and here was BTS stressing over a person they shouldn't spare a breath over. They had other things to worry about. Like... their concert that was two days away. 

Usually, when they met for their 'after rehearsal' huddle in the middle of the practice room, it was to go over anything that needed to be tweaked or improved before their concert. But today, they were sat in a circle listening to the recording Namjoon scored a copy of before it was sent to Hybe's legal team for processing.

There was a strange sense of... relief but also a feeling of anxiety going around the room from the guys knowing that they were almost one step closer to ridding themselves of Sora. They were hopeful for a positive outcome. Knowing that their company hardly ever lost a legal case anyway. 

Hybe had very much handled many invasion of privacy cases in the history of Bangtan very, very well. Have they ever had to deal with something like this? No. But BTS weren't the type of people to be negative over the outcome of their situations. Persistence and understanding were some of the main reasons they had stuck together this long and got this far anyways.

If there was anyone in the world that knew the sheer willingness and strength one needed in having faith, it was them.

But depite all that... something still loomed in the air.

Doubt.

"It's going to work." Hoseok was the first to break the tension, "We just have to keep our trust in Hybe." He nodded, a hand pushing the sweaty hair stuck to his forehead away, "...For Jungkook's sake." His gaze flickered to the youngest sitting amongst them and he nodded in Jungkook's direction,

Jungkook felt the uneasiness of having six pairs of eyes on his face and he moved from his squatting position to fully sit on the floor now, legs crossing as he rested his palms over his knees, "It has to work." He blew out a breath, "I don't know what I'll do if it doesn't."

"You're going to live. That's what you're going to do." Seokjin chimed in, "You're going to keep on going just like you would because this is nothing." He flew a gentle punch to his dongsaeng's shoulder, "You've been through a lot more than this, Jungkook. You'll be fine." Jin nodded, lips twisting to the side in a forced smile.

Taehyung cleared his throat next, sleek eyes on Jungkook's face as he studied him, "Jungkook-ah." He spoke his best friend's name and Jungkook looked up at him at once. Round eyes full of wonder and respect as he looked at Taehyung, "Everything's going to be okay." He gave his friend a small smile despite he could feel the literal pain Jungkook was experiencing, "We're all in this together."

"Together." Yoongi agreed with a hum, "For life." He added with a quirky little smile.

"We're not going to let you and y/n go down alone." Namjoon snorted a small chuckle, "We'll all sink together if the outcome isn't what we expect." He rolled his shoulders back and stretched them, "Not that I think they won't anyways. You have a strong case. She invaded your privacy and wants to blackmail your girlfriend. There's no way Hybe would ever let her get away with that." Namjoon's piercing gaze striked through Jungkook so sharp that the younger didn't even have to lift his head to look at his hyung, "Trust in them. Karma will come."

Jimin got up from the floor and crossed over to Jungkook so that he could bend and sling his arms around Jungkook's shoulders from behind, "Hear that, Kookie? We all love you so much." He squeezed Jungkook comfortingly, "And we love your girlfriend too. Nothing will happen to you guys." Jimin sang out despite his own fears of everything going downhill, "Let's just put all our focus into our practice to make sure we have the best concert for our fans." He hummed, "That's most important right now."

Jungkook nodded in thanks towards his hyung's and their encouragement. Ignoring the sickening, uneasy feeling in his stomach because he didn't want to focus on the anxiety coursing through his body. He felt as though he was going to throw up at any second. Maybe he practiced too hard. Maybe it was for other reasons. He just knew he had to focus on something else, "Namjoonie hyung did such a good job with the recording. He should be a detective." He changed the subject with a nod, "Thank you for that, hyung." He whispered to Namjoon with eternal gratefulness, eyes full of love as he watched his leader.

"I know if I committed a crime, I'd fold for Detective Kim in no time." Seokjin swooned in the direction of Namjoon with a cheesy smile, "Would you lock me up, Joon? The way I like?" He added the last part with a wiggle of his brow and everyone collectively groaned,

"Hyung, please."

"Be normal for once."

"Why do you always have to ruin the moment?"

...

[ Later that night ] 

The nightmare woke you up out of your sleep. You were sweaty. Struggling to breathe and suffocating when you tried to sit up at the same time. By the time you jolted awake, you had already forgotten what brought on the night terror too. The feeling of fear seemingly left your body once your eyes opened and now you felt silly for having a bad dream in the first place, "Geez." You whispered and felt Jungkook stir next to you when you moved. His sleeping forming turning so that he was facing you now.

You watched him sleep for a moment. Thankfully, he was still snoozing. Your sleeping boyfriend gave you a chance to study him. Admire him really. Admired the way the smooth curve of his lips pursed into a pout while tufts of air left his lips. You watched the way his tousled hair buried against the pillow. Caressing over his face and hiding his pretty, delicate features. Gentle snores left his lips and your heart softened at the sound.

He was tired. Exhausted. Having spent the entire day practicing for his upcoming concert. He was pooped by the time he returned to you. Refusing dinner and instead, opting for a long shower and then heading straight to bed after. Snores leaving his lips almost immediately after his head hit the pillow. 

You didn't want to wake him up. Didn't want to bother him over a dream you couldn't even remember either. So, you laid back down and took a glance at the clock on your side of the nightstand while you did so. 4am. Way too early to get up. Way too early to wake Jungkook either.

You tried to go back to sleep. Tried to rid your mind of the nagging worry starting to bubble through your stomach. You didn't know why you felt like that. Why you felt so... anxious. And now, here you were. Wide awake. And... now hungry. You ignored the growling in your stomach. Choosing the soft comfort of your bed next to the warmth of your boyfriend over food. But soon enough, the hunger pangs started to strike. Making you turn and twist around the bed next to Jungkook's side until you couldn't handle the burning in your stomach.

You were starving although you had only dined out on pizza for dinner a mere few hours ago. I suppose a little late night snack wouldn't hurt, right?  Delicious food over sleep could always be justified you figured. Perhaps that's why you were jolted awake. You were hungry. Not anxious. Or maybe both.

And so, giving into your late night cravings, you silently slipped out of bed and padded your way out of the room to the kitchen, rubbing sleep away from your eyes as you tugged the handle to the fridge door open and brought out a box of the leftover pizza from said dinner. It was cold. Having been sitting in the fridge for a while but you didn't seem to care. Opening the box and instantly grabbing a slice of the pizza. Just as you thought. Cold pizza really is the best.

But now you craved something else after devouring a slice. Something strong but not alcohol. Coffee. Coffee would be so good with this slice right now, wouldn't it? And off you went. Mug at the bottom of your coffee maker. Pizza slice in the other hand and a finger twirling the coffee pod wrack around as you decided which roast you felt like drinking tonight.

The coffee was brewed in no time and there you stood. Having your little mouse moment in the kitchen. Pizza in hand and coffee in the other. You've never felt so ravenous in your life but you knew why.

You were stressed.

Something was happening and you didn't know what it was. You had a sinister feeling tugging in the pit of your heart. A feeling which you couldn't describe. 

Everything was going so good. You were at your happiest. Jungkook too. Your relationship was thriving. You were thriving. Everything you wanted to come to fruition had already blossomed. You had no reason to be stressed.

Everything seemed... normal.

Unless... things were happening that you didn't know of. You hated knowing that there were things going on unbeknownst to you. And you knew that no matter how hard Jungkook tried whatever it was that he was trying to hide, he couldn't conceal the way his eyes drooped just a little every time he looked at you. It was as if something was bothering him. As if there was something he desperately wanted to tell you but didn't know how to bring it out. 

You thought to message J-Hope. Thought to ask him if everything was okay amongst the guys. But you knew he would rat you out to Jungkook for your concern. 

You needed to get him alone... And soon before the anxiety ate you alive.

"Mm..." You heard the soft patter of Jungkook's footsteps coming up behind you then followed by his adorably sleepy grumbling, "You left me." He whined quietly as he approached you, a small yawn leaving his lips as he braced himself against you, "You okay, mama?" He questioned you, arms sliding around your waist while his nose pressed into the back of your head, "What are you eating?" He peeked over your shoulder and hummed in thought, "Pizza and coffee. Strange combination." He muttered, face pressing sleepily into the nape of your neck, lips leaving a soft kiss against your skin, "Why didn't you wake me up to get you something to eat?" He spoke against your neck, voice muffled by his lips on your skin.

You ignored Jungkook as he hugged you, too immersed in your cravings to bother explaining just exactly why you were out here in the wee hours of the morning gorging yourself with food, "I just...-" You spoke between bites, mouth full of pizza to the point where you struggled to chew, "I was hungry." You mumbled pathetically after finally being able to swallow, "Then I was thirsty." You took a sip of your coffee almost on queue, "This is the perfect snack. I don't need anything else." You hummed and felt Jungkook chuckle from behind you.

"Snack?" He laughed, removing himself from being clung to your back so that he could now lean against the countertop, eyes on your face as he peered at you, "This is a whole meal." He pointed with his eyes as you reached for another slice of pizza, "Babe, what's on your mind?" He finally asked you, "You only do this when you're worrying." He noted with a nod, bare arms crossing over his broad chest, 

"You always hunt the kitchen and eat weird things until you feel sick when you're stressed out." He had a hand combing through his shaggy hair then reached out to steal your cup of coffee so that he could have a sip of it too, "Talk to me, babe. Please?" He mumbled with his lips at the rim of your coffee mug, blowing on the steaming liquid before he took a sip.

Hell, if you were stress eating, he might as well join you too.

You could feel the longing in his eyes without even having to look at him and it made you feel a twinge of sadness. He knew you so well. Too well. It was getting annoying how easy it was for him to figure you out. But even though Jungkook knew the little quirks and habits you had when you were say... under stress, you couldn't seem to catch him when he was hiding something.

That irritated you.

For him to know you like the back of his hand but you could never get a word out of him when he was bottling his feelings up bugged you. He was good at masking the way he truly felt. Yes, he was on his knees and begging for your attention the moment you both met. Having no shame in showing you how bad he wanted you. Even up until now. Jungkook has never had a problem with telling you what he felt for you.

But it wasn't that.

When something bothered Jungkook... something with negativity hidden behind it... He was a master at faking it until he made it,

"Jungkook, you're hiding something from me. I know it." You accused him, setting your half eaten pizza slice next to the other untouched slices in the box, "That's what's stressing me out." You sighed out loud, shooting him a look before swapping your slice of pizza with him for the coffee mug when he initiated the trade, 

"So, if you have something to say, just spit it out because this is driving me crazy." You took a drink of your coffee and turned to face Jungkook now, setting the mug down to fold your arms across your chest, "What have you and the rest of Bangtan been so hush hush over lately?"

Jungkook stood there in silence while you bickered with him, a small smile of amusement forming along his lips before he shook his head, fingers once again in his hair to thread through the locks. Phew. He thought you had figured out that he was planning to propose to you. 

At least he could explain why he and his hyungs had been so quiet rather than having to explain why he had an engagement ring hiding in the back of his closet,

"Alright." Jungkook took a deep breath and then sighed, "Come sit with me." He took you by the hand and you hesitated at first. Stuck in your own stubborn standstill, "Please, babe. Just listen to me." His fingers laced with yours, giving you a gentle tug, "Come. Let's sit down." He tried again and this time, you willingly followed him.

Finally, we're getting somewhere!  You thought to yourself as you put your hand into Jungkook's own and willingly followed him, letting him lead you to the living room couch. He took a seat onto the plush sofa and guided you into his arms, making you take a seat on his lap as his arms circled around you, 

"What's going on?" You questioned him as you got comfortable within his embrace, feeling Jungkook's chin resting over your shoulder, the strong arms enveloped around your frame giving you a gentle squeeze of what felt like reassurance before he spoke,

"God... I'm just going to say it." He whispered to himself, letting you get situated on his lap while his arms circled comfortingly around you, "We finally have proof... about Sora." He spoke, shaking his head, "My company came up with the idea to make one of us wear a wire.." He spoke with a soft but sullen tone, head hanging in shame for a moment, "Namjoon Hyung volunteered right away. Didn't even have to ask him." Jungkook snorted a soft chuckle, "He invited her for a drink before you guys left Korea and he... recorded her saying... unbelievable things." Jungkook's jaw clenched, "Things no sane, normal person could say."

You listened with pure intent. Albeit rather distracted at the same time with your eyes trained on Jungkook's arms snaking around your body to wrap snug around your waist as he held you while he spoke. "What did she say?" You finally asked after he went silent, your head twisting to look over your shoulder at him, "Come on, Koo. You have to tell me." You whispered when Jungkook shook his head stubbornly. Not wanting to explain further. Even if he wanted to.

Jungkook hesitated, "She told him that she wanted to... to..." He shook his head, "It doesn't matter. Let's go back to bed. I'm sleepy." He tried to change the subject now, starting to make a move to get up from where he sat,

"It does! It does matter, Jungkook. Especially when it comes to her." You fumed instantly, hand on his bare chest to shove him back into the couch, "I need to know." You had your eyes on Jungkook's face now. Reading the anguish on his face just from the way his brows furrowed and lips pressed together tight in thought.

You had to change your game up. You knew he would tell you if you tried a little harder. Knew he was writhing in agony over this for weeks... maybe months. To think that he (and the rest of Bangtan) had been hiding whatever this was from you made you shaken to the core. It truly was more worse than you thought. And here you were living blissfully unaware. All because of Bangtan.

They selflessly protected you from Sora all this time. Taking the brunt of every dull object in their sides just so that you could continue living peacefully and undisturbed by the trouble that was Park Sora. Hah. Shows over, boys. 

You weren't the type to just sit there and be useless. Especially when your boys were threatened. 

You had to get through to Jungkook some way. And you knew how. You had to soften up. Had to comfort him but also be stern with him. Because if anything, Jungkook seemed to listen better when he knew you weren't dicking around,

"Baby, if you don't tell me, I'm going to ask Hobi." You threatened, grabbing your boyfriend by the shoulder to keep him from tossing you off his lap so that he could escape to the bedroom, "Jungkook. I need to know." You tried to sound calm although you were one second away from starting to plead. Voice softening as you gave his bare shoulder a gentle caress, 

"I'll find out somehow from someone else. I'm serious." You nodded with a light threat, knowing if you used this tactic, Jungkook would have no choice but to fold, "Hobi always tells me the truth." You pressed on and Jungkook flopped his head back against the headrest of the couch, eyes closing as he fought with himself over what he wanted to tell you.

Geez, how bad and how insane could what Sora said be?

"Fine." Licking his lips, Jungkook sat up again then flopped back to sink further into the couch, "Fine. I'll tell you." His lips pursed and then he began to tell you everything he had been hiding from you, "She's going to blackmail you.... Into breaking up with me. Into hating me." He spoke with so much disgust for Sora that it shocked himself to realize just how much he despised her. 

You sat there in a haze of distraught. Trying to process the words that just came out of his mouth. Yes, you watched Jungkook's lips moving. But for some reason, you didn't hear what he said. Or more like... Your brain simply refused to let you hear in effort to protect your heart from sputtering out of your chest, 

"What.... The fuck." You finally whispered under your breath. At a complete loss for words. You shook your head and drew in a sharp breath, feeling the clamminess in your hands more profound now that you were hyper aware of reality, "What the fuck, Jungkook. What the fuck is wrong with her? For real." You tried to force yourself to breathe. Tried to find some way to ground yourself before you began to spiral.

It only took Jungkook half a second to realize that you were about to go into a full blown panic attack, "Babe... you need to take a breath." Jungkook's round eyes were on your face, arms tightening around you to pull you back against his chest, "I know it's easy for me to tell you this but... Don't let it get to you." Jungkook instructed you as he cooed, a strong hand rubbing at the center of your back, gentle circles massaging into your back as he helped you remain calm.

You almost forgot you were seated on Jungkook's lap because the feeling of your heart plummeting to your ass made you feel as though you were sinking down into a void. You leaned against him for some much needed support. Curling into his embrace and laying your head on his shoulder while your eyes closed, "Fuck. What are we going to do?" You grumbled, and judging by the way Jungkook's hold around you tightened, he knew how you felt in that moment.

"Well...—" Jungkook's voice was muffled against your shoulder. His lips at your back, "We let my company handle it now." He nodded, lips moving to the back of your head to press a comforting kiss into your hair, "Namjoon got the recording. It's already been sent to Hybe. They'll handle the rest." He lied to you. Well... half lied. 

Hybe would handle the case. But if there was a legal hearing (which he was certain there would be). Meaning... if Hybe proceeded this to court? (Which they would do without a doubt). That meant you and Jungkook would need to attend the hearings.

Sometimes, Hybe would settle lawsuits before they even went to court. People didn't want the heat of having to admit before a judge the grimy things they did to violate an idol's private life. 

But in this case... with Sora... Hybe was ready to take Dispatch K and Sora to the depths of hell where they belonged. 

Jungkook knew you would be willing and ready to see Sora in court anyways. He just didn't want to continue talking about this until it was time. Who knows? Sora could fall off the face of the earth before shit hits the fan anyways.

At least that's what Jungkook hoped would happen to Sora... soon.

"So... I still have to just... leave it alone?" You quirked your head to the side. Mind running on a million thoughts per minute. All of which were thoughts on every way you wanted to beat Sora head into the ground, "I'm sorry, Jungkook. I don't think I could do that. I don't think I have the strength or patience left to just wait for your company to do something." You shook with anger, "I have to do something." You glanced behind you towards your boyfriend and he shook his head, "I have to."

"Don't even think about it." He warned with a snap, "Don't." Jungkook's voice raised for a millisecond but his tone made you wince anyways. 

He struggled to contain his composure. Half of him wanted to drive you to Sora's company himself so that you could pummel her into dust. But the other half of him.. the better half, knew he could never let you take the fall on your own for Sora. 

He changed his tone in effort to help you understand the severity of this all a bit better, "I know you're upset, babe. I know you are. But you can't let her get to you. This is what she wants. This is what she thrives off of." Jungkook pleaded, "She wants to make you mad. You gotta listen to me. I'm so serious."

Yeah, like we're going to take baby star candy over here with his big doe eyes and puppy gaze on your face serious. Give me a break. 

Before Jungkook could even continue speaking, you cut him off mid sentence, not wanting to hear anymore of what he had to say no matter how understanding he was trying to be. Silent apologies to your boyfriend but... you weren't exactly the reasonable type when you were set off, 

"No—- You listen to me, Jeon Jungkook. Don't fucking tell me that. Don't tell me to stay calm. Or to not fucking react." You heaved, hands flailing up in the air, every other word spilling from your lips a swear that you didn't mean to say, "Don't tell me not to do anything. She's literally insane. She actually thinks she can fucking try me! She thinks she can get rid of me so that she can pull you! You know how that fucking feels to me? That's an insult." You glared at Jungkook, "That's a fucking insult. And I'm not going to take it." 

Your jaw hurt from the way you had been gritting it the whole while you sat there stewing in your own anger, "You don't know how angry I am right now, Jungkook. I could literally throw her into a brick wall if I had the chance" You swore if Jungkook looked closely at you, he could see literal steam coming out of your ears, "I don't understand why is this happening." You could feel the confusion settling in now and the anger disappearing, "Why is she doing this?" Your voice fell silent and you stared down at your hands, "I can't believe this is happening." You could sense the tears beginning to well up in your eyes and you sniffed, forcing yourself to take a shaky breath.

Jungkook wanted to comfort you. To tell you everything will be okay. To reassure you that the plan was set in motion and soon enough, Bangtan karma would be striking. Part of him knew it would be a lie to say all that. It wouldn't be honest of him to tell you everything was under control.

Jungkook just couldn't hide it anymore.

He was confident in the beginning when all of this happened. Put his trust in his hyungs. In his company... in himself. But Jungkook knew he had to swallow the bitter pill and accept that things might not work in his favour. 

Who was to say Sora didn't know exactly what Hybe was trying to do? Who was to think Namjoon's efforts in wearing the wire and facing Sora was going to work? How was he so sure that she didn't catch on and was already working on a counterattack to bring all of them down?

The encouraging words he received from his band mates earlier in the day had long retired to a simple, hushed reminder in the back of his mind. Now, Jungkook was back to square one. Feeling the same type of fear he had been experiencing since the night Bang P.D showed up to his door with NDAs for you and him to sign.

Once you had calmed down enough for Jungkook to speak without getting his head nearly bit off by you, he broke the silence with a sigh, 

"You know... Sometimes I wish I was normal." He grumbled quietly, "Maybe if I didn't chase my dreams... Maybe if I wasn't in this game... this wouldn't happen." He shook his head, fingers brushing down your spine, "Do you think we would have met?" He whispered, face pressing into the space between your neck and shoulder, "Would we have met if I was just a regular guy?" Jungkook's voice was hushed, lips pressing against the side of your neck, "Would you given a boring guy like me a chance if I wasn't a singer?"

Perhaps this was his way of distracting you into focusing on something else because you were completely in tune to what Jungkook was saying now that you were listening to him speak. Jungkook's words made you realize you were taking your anger and frustration out on the wrong person. You mellowed out completely listening to him talk. And you soon realized, all you needed was Jungkook to bring you back to reality. All you needed was him to remind you that this right here... what you had together, was something Sora would never be able to get hold of.

Up until this moment, you had no idea what was going on. Everything that was occurring had been happening under your nose all because Jungkook fought so hard not to worry you.

Yes, you had every right to be angry. Sora was testing you. Trying to see if she could push all the right buttons because she knew deep down, if she got a rise out of you... If you just so simply gave her what she wanted... If you stormed the Dispatch building and curb stomped her... You would be in jail.

Jungkook was right. Sora was just waiting like a snake in the shadows for you to have a moment of weakness so she could strike. And Jungkook wouldn't be able to do anything to help you out if you got yourself into trouble with the law because let's face it, Sora was protected in more ways than you were. 

You had to stay calm. Even if you hated being told that. You had to pull yourself together. 

This is exactly what Sora wanted.

You leaned into Jungkook's touch, feeling every rigid muscle in his body fitting like a perfect puzzle piece against your curves. Your fingertips traced along a vein on his forearm then danced around the tattoos etched into his skin as you spoke, 

"I would have found you somehow. We were fated, Jungkook. Whether I met you at the club. Or on the streets... We would have found each other someway... somehow." Your voice was softer compared to the fierceness it had just a few moments ago, "That I know for sure." You nodded, fingertips lingered along the new tattoo he had of your birth flower with his as you continued,

"I would have given you a chance no matter what. Whether you were just a random guy on the street... Or a guy at the club... I know I would have fell in love with you somehow." You nodded, "But this is you." You twisted a bit in his embrace so that you could look at his face, "This life... Your passion... existence... it's music. It's everything." You stared at his face. Letting those deep, chocolate colored eyes swallow you whole,

"Our life... is not normal and I can accept that. I can live with that." Your touch moved from his arm to his face, gentle fingers brushing over the under of his eye then touching over the small dip the scar on his cheek made, "Sora is just a hurdle... amongst many other hurdles." You nodded, leaning in closer to Jungkook when he closed the space between the two of you, "She's nothing we can't handle, Koo. I guess I just have to believe that." You whispered to him before he kissed you. His lips melting into yours the way the warmth of a fireplace felt like on a cold day.

I have to believe that.

Kissing you was Jungkook's way of telling you how grateful he was for your words. You had completely silenced him with your response. You came along way, you know. From barely being able to tell him you love him. To now expressing the way you truly felt. Comforting him. Telling him everything he wanted to hear and more. Being strong for him. Even when he couldn't be strong for you on his own. You picked up his pieces. Made him whole again. Just by believing in him. By sticking by his side.

You didn't choose this. Didn't want this. You weren't meant for this life... To be with a celebrity. To be dragged through the repercussions of being with a person that had crazy fans. He was sure this couldn't have been easy for you to wrap your head around. For a person to be so deranged that they planned to blackmail you if that meant they could get what they wanted. He was so thankful for your understanding. For your perseverance to be with him.

You wanted Jungkook... so bad. And he felt that. He felt all of it. From the way you spoke to him. The way you looked at him... the way you kissed him. With your lips pressing back against his. Reeling him in. Molding with his perfectly just the way you both always were. Your hands cupping his face. Touching his skin ever so gently but aggressive enough to make him know that you meant every word you said.

"You don't understand how you make me feel." Jungkook whispered between kisses, "You know me." He hummed, "You feel me." He shivered against your touch as your hands moved from his face to his shoulders, your body turning so that you were perched facing him in his lap now, "I believe you." He nodded, hands resting protectively over your thighs,

"I trust you. Everything you say. I believe it." Jungkook nodded quickly, giving your thighs a squeeze. Feeling the plush softness of your skin within the rough of his hands, "We'll get through this. We got this." Jungkook breathed out softly against your lips, breaking the kiss to look at you, "God, I love you." He spoke, eyes gluing to your own, gaze heavy and lidded with nothing but adoration, "You're everything." He finally said, head tipping back to rest along the ledge of the couch as you trailed gentle kisses along his jaw,

Although you were grateful for Jungkook and his never-ending capabilities to make you blush, you were still not used to how freely he could be so corny. You couldn't lie and say you hated it. You loved it. But it wouldn't be you if you didn't tease him about it, "Mmm, shut up you corn ball." You whispered against his skin as you kissed the curve of his jaw, "You're my everything." You countered, "Sora could never have you. Even if she got me deported." You joked with Jungkook, pressing a soft kiss against the side of his neck and feeling him squirm against your touch,

"She could never get rid of me." You purred, head lifting from his neck so that you could look at him, "I'll find my way back to you, you know." You smiled at Jungkook, "Swim across the ocean. No life vest because I love the challenge." You started to laugh when Jungkook giggled. His happiness at your ease to lighten the mood sounding like a shrill of chimes, "You're my yellow, Jungkook." You finally whispered and marveled at the way his eyes glittered with affection from your comment,

"That's my line." He chuckled, arms sliding back around your body while your arms hooked around his neck, "Thief." Jungkook joked. Not wanting to admit that you calling him your yellow made his heart skip about seven beats, "Your yellow." He hummed, making a move to hoist himself off the couch, keeping you in his arms with ease, "I think it's time to get back to sleep, yellow. We have shit to do today." He grumbled, peeking at the sun beginning to rise along the horizon of your living room windows as he carried you off to the bedroom with him,

You made a noise of surprise when Jungkook stood up from the couch and your arms locked tighter around his neck, legs hooking around his waist to cling onto him like a koala, "You think I can sleep after the bomb you just dropped on me?" You grumbled, nosing over his cheek as you hugged him tighter, feeling you both enter in the comfortable warmth of your bedroom and your back hit the bed when Jungkook dropped you onto the mattress, "If you want to sleep, you need to help me go back to sleep." You smiled, grabbing the waistband of your boyfriend's boxers to pull him onto the bed with you,

"How?" He questioned as he climbed onto the bed with you once again.

You hummed at his question and shrugged your shoulders, eyeing him close as he jumped onto the bed and sat down next to you, resting on his elbows as he glanced over to you, with an amused smile on his face, "Lay down." You smiled, pushing him by the shoulder so that he could flop onto his back, "I have an idea."  

...

A/N - hope you enjoyed this short update ! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 282 15
➻ Ongoing ✒ ══════════βœ₯════════ ☯ β™” "πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘€π‘Žπ‘ π‘›'𝑑 π‘šπ‘’π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘šπ‘’...
4.8K 176 3
⇝ pairing: jungkook x fem!reader ⇝ summary: Whenever he flies back into town, your doorbell is the first he rings. When he has to fly out again, your...
48.1K 1.4K 39
another arranged marriage fanfiction but there is something different this time y/n doesn't believe in love will Jungkook be able to make her fall f...
18.4K 1.4K 16
One night you're gushing over rom-coms and Jungkook's cooking; a few nights later you're tending to his beat-up face. But while it's his stubbornness...