The Maze Ghost (Newt x Read...

By Noodleinabowl

This is READER X NEWT Alby wasn't the first person in the glade. The first was (Y/n) who ran in the maze as s... More

Prologue
Prologue 2
The Maze ghost
No spoilers 4
No spoilers 5
No spoilers 6
No spoilers 7
No spoilers 8
No spoilers 9
No spoilers 10
Not part of story
No spoilers 12
No Spoilers 13
No spoilers 14
No spoilers 15
No spoilers 16
No spoilers 17
No spoilers 18
No spoilers 19
No spoilers 20
No spoilers 21
No spoilers 22
No spoilers 23
No spoilers 24
No spoilers 25

Discontinued

260 5 2
By Noodleinabowl

I apologise to all dedicated readers, but I have sadly fallen out of the rhythm of TMR.

Of course, I still love the maze runner, and it will always be in my heart, but I've gotten a lot of hate from this book that I have have had to delete that i have decided to discontinue it.

Because of this, I invite any of you to continue this book if you so wish or take inspiration from it for your own book.

As long as you give credits, it's yours.

If you do enjoy my writing, I am frequently going to be updating my
Y/n x chishiya fanfic: PERFIDY.

So, for now, this is goodbye, I may return to this series, but I don't see it in the near future.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to read. And I hope you all the best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 1.9K 23
The Maze was filled with all boys, Not A single girl. In till the box came up when it shouldn't be. Nobody really thought it would be a girl but when...
37.8K 713 28
Teresa wasn't the first girl in the Glade. Just the first that survived. Ayla Meyer. Subject A13. "The Wild Card" 16-year-old Ayla arrived in the Maz...
8.3M 230K 43
Bree is thrown into the glade like everybody else. In a dark metal box with no memory of her past life. She soon comes to realize that her new life i...
41.4K 621 11
Wakes up in a box, been Greenie for a month, been there, done that. Right? Wrong. She's new to the Glade in this adventurous story about a girl deter...