๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘น โคถ ใ€Œ ๐‘ฒ๐‘ต๐’€ ๐‘ฟ...

By starrysnite

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š.. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ข ๐™„? โž โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-f... More

Intro !! Woohoo !!
Your Bitchass Woke Up Late
I Don't Think We're In Kansas Anymore..
WHAT THE HEL- Wait Nvm It's Only A Chipmunk
Exercising - Your Worst Enemy.
As Dumb As A Roc- Boulder.
Worst Cooks In Ameri- Japan
Mr. Fox Beats Your Ass
Cancelled Sabito On Twitter
Surprise Party
R.I.P., Tanjirou's Long Hair
Old Friend
How To Kick Balls: 101
Sleepover
Haganezuka With The 'Tude
Kazumi Worries For Your Bowels
In The Depths
a/n (not rly tho, just me complaining)
Fedora Fucker
That's A Lot Of Damage!
Disney Princess
Overdramatic
Enter: Boar Bitch
Eeny Meeny Miney Moe...
Sherlock Holmes
Knee Murderer
WikiHow: To Flip Off A Lower Moon
Hang In There! (Literally!)
The Hashira's Reenactment Of Judge Judy
You Threatened.. Muzan Kibutsuji?
Get That Away From Me!
Pathetic Attempt At Charades
Mission Impossible!
Girls Don't Fart
Six In The Morning
Wakey Wakey, Eggs and Bakey!
Resentment
Truths Revealed
You Screw Yourself Over
Haganezuka Throws A Tantrum
Au Revoir!
All Aboard!
Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite!
Trouble In Paradise
Eyes Opened
Let's Make A Deal
Reunited At Last
Traitor
Bitter Goodbyes
Zombie
A Father's Love
You Turn Into An Old Man
Zenitsu's Stomach Goes Through World War III
Awkward Conversations 101
Shenanigans But Make It Fancy
Getting Blackmailed By A Toddler! Whoopee!
Who Doesn't Love Getting Slammed Into Fourteen Walls?
Second Guessing
The Hardest Thing
Eli Having No Sense Of Direction
The Return of The Psychopathic Swordsmith
Revealing The Truth
Life Without You
Enter: Flamboyant Bitch
Mission Impossible-er
Flashy Lights
Inosuke Goes Through Puberty
Another Day, Another Blackmail
Meeting
Eli Gets Extremely Humbled
Dรฉjร  Vu๏ฟผ
Disoriented
Slandering Eli, Pt. 2719
im alive !! woo!! (a/n)
The Emergence
That One Britney Spears Song
Broken Record
Enter: The First Wife
Lucky Is She
Karma, Bitch!
Missing
At Long Last
His Perspective
After The Storm
Heart to Heart
Slipped Out
Room Arrest
The Great Ice Cream War - Chocolate Vs. Vanilla
Training Dummy
Not-So Sleeping Beauty
No Ifs, Ands, Or Buts
Into The Village
Mohawk Boy
Read The Room
The Key
A Puny Crow Kicks Your Ass
Fucked Up Version Of Excalibur
Oh No, He's Hot!
Oogies!
Somebody, Fix The Wifi..
You're Single, Aren't You?
Hips Don't Lie!
In Which: You Drown Like The Titanic

You're Not Schizophrenic, Are You?

730 38 28
By starrysnite

went mountain biking recently and my legs r COVERED in scratches and bruises, #pro...

also also also — 7k likes?? and almost 170k reads?? ilysm mwah mwah mwahhh

WARNING : Swearing

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

As you fled from your companions and towards solitude, you felt a wave of guilt overcome you as you anger fully died down.

You hit your head with your fists, "I'm so stupid! So stupid, stupid, stupid! Why did I take it out on them!? It's not their fault!"

It soon hit you — that was probably the angriest you'd ever felt since.. almost forever. The only time you could recall being that angry, was when your mom had died — it was when you were at your lowest point imaginable.

You slid against a tree that was a good distance away from the building you resided in, before wrapping your arms around your legs.

You let out a deep, heavy sigh as tears pricked your eyes once more — why were you so angry? You hadn't even gotten this angry when you found out your brother had turned into a demon — you were full of grief, instead.

Was it the fact that Muzan acted so smug? While he showcased Akari's body as if it were a trophy?
Or, was it the fact you were completely helpless against him? You couldn't manage to do anything in that situation despite it being your very own dream.

You unconsciously muttered beneath your breath, "Akari.. what really happened? What aren't you telling me?" As if it were on cue, her voice rang out in front of you, "Are you sure you want to know?"

You jumped, you eyes widened, "HOLY SHIT—!" You then settled down as you locked eyes with Akari's wispy figure, "You have got to stop scaring me like that."

You then let out a sarcastic sigh, "I came here to be alone.. and y'know.. wallow in my self-pity and guilt. You get it." She merely shrugged in return, "Eh, not really."

You eyed her with a tinge of sadness within your eyes, causing her to pipe up, "So, you know now, don't you? I mean.. you knew before, from Shinobu.. but now you know."

You let a beat of silence pass before you replied, "..Yeah, I do." Akari let out a brief sigh, "I'm sorry. That you.. had to go through that. That wasn't fair."

"..It's not your fault, Akari."

"I know."

You pressed your lips together, before reluctantly questioning her, "Why did he do that to you? Why did he.." You swallowed to keep your composure, "Why would he do that..?"

Akari simply smiled, her eyes diverting to the grass that laid beneath her, "It's simple — he's a monster." You lightly widened your eyes, your gaze softening.

You then looked down to your knees, tightening your envelop around your legs, "Yeah, that's for sure." You blinked, "But.. what happened? How did you really die?"

Akari's smile faltered, her transparent body tensing up. She crossed her arms as she shifted to a more comfortable seated position, "I'll spare you the details of my past for now, but.. long story short.."

She locked eyes with you, "I possessed crucial information of the Blue Spider Lily." With your mouth now agape, your eyes widened further, "The.. Blue Spider Lily? What about it..?"

Akari smiled guiltily, "I.. don't remember. After I had died, I've lost all my memories of the fact. But.. Muzan believed that it had been in my blood, somehow."

She continued, "While I was out on a solo mission, he captured me. I don't know how long he kept me captured, but while I was.. he—"

Her voice reduced to a mere whisper, "He practically tortured me. I was.. like some lab rat to him; something that could easily be toyed with. Even after I had told him I hadn't possessed the lily within my blood, he believed me to be lying."

She squeezed her arms, "Once he finally found out, he took his anger out on me. And.. shortly after, all I remember was watching over you, with knowledge of your future."

Regaining her composure, she shook her head lightly, "My entire life.. it was taken away within an instant. Everyone that I knew and loved, I'll never interact with them ever again."

You looked up, your mouth opening, "I know what that's like." Akari merely nodded in return, "You do, don't you?" You hummed, "I'm sorry, it's not a good feeling."

"Mm. You're right."

A comfortable silence fell between the two of you, before you spoke once more, "Akari. I'm going to kill him." She looked to you, her eyes softening, "Well, that was the goal in the first place."

You cleared your throat, "Yeah, but.. at first, it was to protect my friends.. and get revenge, in a way, because of my brother. Now, I've got another reason to motivate me."

You stood to your feet, dusting your legs off, "I'm going to avenge you, Akari. I'm not going to let your death; the torture you went through, be in vain."

You clenched your fists that laid at your sides, "I'm.. going to make him pay. He shouldn't be thinking that he can toy with me and get away with it."

"I'm.. not helpless. I'm not the girl I was three years ago. I'm.. going to get stronger. Not just for myself, my friends or my brother.. but for you too, Akari."

Akari stood to her feet effortlessly, a tear pricking her eyes, to which she immediately wiped away, "I'd.. like that, (Y/N). Thank you."

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a new voice joined in. It was somewhat calm, but still suspicious, "You're not.. schizophrenic.. are you?"

You widened your eyes whipping your head to face the voice, "EH?! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY THAT, YOU STALKING CREEP— oh my god."

You felt a wave of surprise rush through you as you locked eyes with the Mist Hashira — Muichiro Tokito.

Nonetheless, you still kept an offended tone, pointing a finger at him, "WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE, ANYWAYS?! SHOULDN'T YOU BE DOING.. I DON'T KNOW, HASHIRA RELATED SHIT?!"

Soon enough, you felt a small rock collide with your forehead, causing you to clutch it in pain, "Ow, ow, ow!! What the hell?!"

Muichiro narrowed his eyes on you, crossing his arms, "Hey, you really have no filter, don't you?" Your eye twitched as you seethed back, "Stop changing the subject.. and answer me.."

Muichiro deadpanned, pointing a finger at you, "I wasn't stalking you, either. I happened to be passing by, when I heard a loudmouth yelling. Turns out, that loudmouth was you."

He continued, "Then.. you started talking to yourself. Like.. having a whole conversation with yourself. So.. you're either a freak.. or you're schizophrenic. Which one are you?"

You turned back to where Akari was, only to find that she was gone. You turned back to Muichiro, scoffing, "Neither! I'm neither!"

You then crossed your arms, mimicking his position, "You can't say shit, airhead! You're accusing me of being freak-like, when all you did at my trial was stare up at the clouds and mumble different cloud types!"

Muichiro hummed, "Ohh.. so that's why you're familiar. You were that one girl, the overly obnoxious one at the trial. Weren't you the one that, like.. threatened Kibutsuji? And kicked Shinazugawa's balls?"

An imaginary arrow impaled you at his complete bluntness, "I'm not overly obnoxious!" You then put your hands on your hips, proudly laughing, "Yeah, I did do both of those, too! Haha!"

Muichiro deadpanned once more, "That's not something to be proud of." He then snapped his fingers, "I've got it. You must've been dropped on your head when you were younger. There's no other reason for your stupidity."

You angrily half-smiled, before chucking a rock his way, "I DIDN'T GET DROPPED ON MY HEAD, EITHER! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!"

Muichiro caught the rock with ease, staring at you boredly, "You're lucky that I'm not in a bad mood, or else I would've beat you with this very same rock."

His expression grew darker, "What's to say that you're not being suspicious, though..? Tell me who you were talking to."

You widened your eyes, before sweat dropping, "God, why are you so damn serious!? I was just talking to myself.. but that doesn't make me a freak, or whatever the hell you said!"

You rolled your eyes, sighing, "I was just in a bad mood, okay?! Now.. you can go back to your damn hashira duties.. or whatever the fuck you're doing."

Muichiro merely shrugged, "..okay." With that, he turned on his heel, before disappearing in an instant.

You blinked owlishly, before furrowing your brows and pettily sticking your tongue out at him, regardless of him not being there, "Bleh!"

『✦』

Tanjirou widened his eyes at Mitsuri's feat — eating the most food out of both him and Eli combined, "Waagh! That's impressive..!"

Mitsuri blushed, bringing her pale hands to her reddened cheeks, "Ahhh! You think so?! I didn't even eat that much tonight!" Eli joined in, "You're amazing, Mitsuri! Really, really amazing!"

Tanjirou smiled, flexing a muscle playfully, "I'll eat as much as you do, and get strong! Someday!!" Eli nodded along, mimicking his pose, "Of course, of course!!"

Tanjirou then perked up, "Oh, Mitsuri! That boy you met back at the hot springs.. his name was Genya Shinazugawa. He became a demon slayer the same time as Hugh, (Y/N) and I."

Mitsuri widened her eyes, "Oh! You don't say..!" She then furrowed her brows, "He must be Sanemi's little brother. But.. he never said he even had a little brother."

Her tone grew slightly disappointed, "Maybe they're not on good terms.. that's too bad. Sad to think about, too."

Eli brought a shaky fist up, muttering to himself, "God.. I hate that damn Genya. He threw his fucking tooth on me, and harassed me in the spring, too!"

He then took a shaky inhale, forcing a smile and thumbs up, "I mean.. haha, y-yeah! I t-totally agree, M-Mitsuri..!" Tanjirou quickly caught onto his lie, exasperatedly sighing, "Hugh.. you don't have to lie.. you clearly dislike him.."

Mitsuri turned to Nezuko, who sat next to her, before starting to play patty-cake, "I have five siblings.. and we all get along. I don't know why.. but I find the Shinazugawa brothers scary."

She laughed to herself, "I'm surprised (Y/N) was so blunt with Sanemi at the trial! If I were her.. I'd be so scared..! Eek!"

Mitsuri's mood then somewhat deflated, turning to the two boy's, "Um.. about earlier, when I walked in.. are you sure she's okay? I didn't do anything to upset her.. did I?!"

Tanjirou and Eli froze up, before Eli cleared his throat, "Uh— no, no.. don't worry. You didn't have anything to do with it, pinky. She'll come back.. she just needs some alone time right now. Right, Tabasco?"

Tanjirou snapped out of his little trance at the sound of his name, "Y-Yeah! It's not your fault, Mitsuri! (Y/N) was already in a.. not-so-good mood to begin with."

Mitsuri sighed relievedly, "Ahh, thank goodness! I was so worried that I had angered her somehow.." She comically teared up, clutching her cheeks, "I wouldn't be able to live with myself!"

Eli waved his hands, sweat dropping, "It's fine, it's fine! Really, Mitsuri!! She'll be back soon.. and tell you herself!!"

Tanjirou sheepishly chuckled, before perking up once more, "Hey.. speaking of Genya.. he hasn't come yet, huh? It'd be nice to talk to him a little."

Mitsuri wrapped Nezuko into a tight hug, nuzzling her cheek to Nezuko's, "Hmm.. I don't think he'll come. One of the villagers said he doesn't eat meals at all. Maybe he brought his own food."

Eli piped up, "Or.. maybe he's a goddamned freak. I dunno.. just saying.." Mitsuri furrowed her brows, "Come on, Hugh! That's mean!" Eli rolled his eyes, sarcastically retorting, "Okaaayy.. sorry, sorry. Won't happen again.."

Tanjirou then perked up, "You know what, I'll go deliver him some rice balls! Then, he'll have no choice but to talk to me!"

Mitsuri hummed, nodding vigorously, "That's a good idea! Yeah, let's do that! I'll come with you, Tanjirou!~" Eli let out a sigh, deadpanning and speaking in a monotone voice, "I'm not going. I'll stay here."

Mitsuri furrowed her brows, "Ehh?! Are you sure?!" Eli averted his head from Mitsuri in an attempt to hide the light blush on his face, "..Yes."

Tanjirou nodded, "Okay.. if you say so Hugh.." He then grabbed Nezuko's hand, before the three left the room, "We'll be back!"

As they all disappeared from the room, Eli rolled his eyes, mumbling underneath his breath, "Why the hell are these people so fucking nice?! What's wrong with them!?"

Soon enough, after sitting alone and mumbling curses beneath his breath, Eli heard the door to the room slide open once more.

He sucked in his breath, turning his head, "Tanjirou, there's something mentally wrong with you— wha— (Y/N)?"

You awkwardly half smiled, before reluctantly sliding the door shut behind you. You forced yourself to speak, "Haha.. hey."

You sheepishly swung your arms back and forth, before taking a single step forwards, "Sorry about earlier.. y'know.. oops.."

Eli merely stared at you, before shaking his head dismissively, "Yeah.. yeah, no.. it's okay." He stifled a chuckle, "Besides, I've definitely seen worse from you."

You snickered, sweat dropping, "Oh.. yeah, that's for sure. Especially when we were in school together..." You shuddered, "That was.. definitely a time.."

You each fell into an awkward silence, before your voice arose once more, "Well.. if it lightens up the mood a bit.. I got called a, uh.. schizophrenic?"

Eli looked up at you, his mouth slightly dropping.

Soon after he burst into hysterics, "PFFTT— BWAAHAH! HOLY SHIT, BY WHO!? WHO EVEN— HA!!"

You crossed your arms, letting out a laugh, "BY THE GODDAMN MIST HASHIRA, NO LESS! WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS!? THE CREEP EMERGED FROM THE FUCKING SHADOWS, I SWEAR!"

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

Word Count: 2499

sorry about the mid - end on this chap oops, i got lazy! even tho i'm on vacation rn, i wanted to slide a chap out since it's almost been 2 weeks

ALSO I GOT MY FIRST.. LIKE, HATE COMMENT?? IT WAS LOWKEY FUNNY LMFAAOO

i don't mind constructive criticism at all.. but if ur literally complaining about smth and get to the point where you're commenting something along the lines of :

'i'm so disappointed on how u wrote this.. i'm dropping this book.'

imma be blunt here, i honestly don't really care, haha.. soo like, don't even bother commenting some random ass shit like this LOOLL

just to reiterate — i LOOOVEE constructive criticism, but complaining annoys the shit outta me 🫡🫡

okay that's enough of that.. i'll try my best to work out another chapter before my vacation ends!! love ALL of you :)

see ya in the next update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 6.1K 61
๐๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“ child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...
7K 158 18
Another demon slayer fanfiction. [Kamado Tanjiro ร— Fem! Demon reader] "Sสœแด‡'s ษชษดแด…แด‡แด‡แด… แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€า“แดœสŸ ส™แดœแด› I า“แด‡แด€ส€ แดษดแด„แด‡ สœแด‡ส€ สแดแดœษดษขแด‡ส€ sษชส™สŸษชษดษข ษชs ษขแดษดแด‡, แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดกษชสŸสŸ...
503K 24.9K 38
โ My last words were 'yeet'. What a disgrace. โž - (Y/N) (L/N) while dying (again) on a riverbank. ~~~ After dying in a freak accident, you found your...
209K 7.2K 100
You've been alone your entire life,even as a demon slayer, until... one...day. Just another normal mission alone, turns into everything but "normal"...