Broken Strings GxG (intersex)

By savage-_-potato

Sequel to "The Violinist" Sam and Lola hate each other, one is a sweetheart while the other is the devil in... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
To be continued...

Chapter 24

16K 907 267
By savage-_-potato

Sam

A few days of ignoring and avoiding each other, even though we see and run into each other around campus. Then Friday came, which is today, the day of our usual meeting, I don't know if she's going to show up or not.

As for my biological mother, she's been calling my number none stop but I didn't pick up, I couldn't do it. I wasn't ready yet. Maybe by the end of the weekend I can call her again, and we'll see what's gonna happen next. If she'll ask to see me or if she'll reject me.

Henry sensed that I was still not okay and he said he was going to do something to make me feel better, at first he said we should go to a club to get drunk but I don't like the club that much so he offered to throw a party at my place and I said no again, but he kept begging and pleading and telling me how much it's going to be fun.

I hate to admit my mistakes...but I accepted.

So Friday night, the day we're supposed to be working on the project, Lola still didn't show up and I don't think she will, people are already getting drunk, they don't even know I own the place they think it's Henry's and I didn't bother to correct them.

Henry's room and mine were locked and going upstairs was forbidden, everyone was either swimming in the pool or on the couch drinking and chitchatting.

As for me..the owner of the house, I was in the kitchen taking a sip of my water. I don't think I'll drink anything alcoholic until everyone is out of my house. The music was all the way up, everyone was having fun, except for me. I was deep in my own thoughts, from one side I was mad at Lola for not coming and from another side I'm mad at myself for snapping at her for no reason.

"Did you invite Chucky?" I heard Henry ask, I looked at him confused.

"What? No I didn't"

"Because she's asking for you, she's outside" he pointed to the door, I stood up and made my way to the living room then to my entrance, the door was already open and I walked out to find Lola leaning on the wall with her supply bag in her hand. She didn't have a plastic bag like she usually did and that made me sad.

"I'll come back a different day, I just wanted to let you know that I came." She said dryly, she didn't even look at me and I couldn't see her face fully since she had the hood on.

"Sorry, Henry decided to throw a party" I explained, she nodded without saying anything. The tension was still awkward, and we just stood there not doing anything. I put my hands in my pockets and rocked myself back and forth, maybe she'd want a drink? I don't know.

"Do you...maybe..wanna come in?"

"I don't know" The elevator door opened and two girls walked out, they were dressed in short dressed that hugged their bodies so good, I think they were from Lola's class. And with that dirty look they just gave me I don't think they like me. I mean I was in my house so I didn't dress up, I was just in an oversized white shirt and shorts.

"Lola? What are you doing here?" One of them asked, Lola touched the tip of her nose something she does when she's annoyed.

"I was about to leave"

"No way you're leaving, we just got here" they grabbed her arms from each side and dragged her inside the house, I sighed and walked in after them, so when I ask her to come in she "doesn't know" but when they do it she walks right in.

They pushed Lola down on the couch and sat down next to her, she looked so annoyed and done with them but wasn't doing anything about it. The one on the right was telling her something while touching on her chest and shoulder. I thought she didn't like it when people touched her?

Her eyes were focused on me trying to figure me out, trying to read my thoughts. I rolled my eyes at her stupid face and was about to leave when one of the girls spoke.

"You, stop standing there like an idiot and go get us drinks" the one on her left said to me, I laughed so hard making everyone around look at me, is this girl serious? In my house? I don't think so.

The last time I saw Henry he was next to the pool, so I decided to go look for him. He was by the pool with his group of friends from class, when he saw me he smiled and waved to me.

"Did she leave?" Was the first think he asked, I rolled my eyes at him and just leaned against his arm.

"No"

"You know, for someone who hates her you surely like when she comes here" he whispered, maybe he was right, Lola was good company but something is holding me back from admitting that, maybe the fact that we never liked each other then suddenly we're hanging out.

"Just shut up, Henry"

From the corner of my eyes I could tell someone was making their way to me, but I ignored them and waited until they were in front of me.

"Hello? Where the hell is my drink?"

"you have legs no?" Was she on drugs? Or did she hit her head before coming here, how can someone be so disrespectful and snobby. I saw a smirk creep on her face and I knew she was going to do some stupid shit.

Before I can move away this girl pushed me back in the pool. And not to be an ass or anything, but I know how to swim I just didn't feel like it, so I decided to give everyone a little scare. I felt myself sink to the bottom of the pool, I was holding my breath as I looked up at the wobbly figures staring down at me.

I saw someone jump in the water and tilted my head to side confused. Lola swam down to me and give me a look of disbelief, she was confused on why I wasn't struggling or panicking but just sitting at the bottom.

She wrapped her arm around my waist and pulled us back to the surface, she pushed me towards the stair and I slowly pulled myself up as if nothing happened, I brushed my hair out of my face and just smiled at the girl who pushed me, she was scared yet confused. She wasn't the only one staring, I could feel everyone's eyes on me, so I looked down at myself.

"Oh"

The white shirt was all wet, glued on my skin and hid little to nothing, matter of fact I could clearly see my body and so did everyone. I felt something go over my head and realized Lola put her hoodie on me, she helped me put my arms through the armholes before taking a step back.

"Thanks" I mumbled, she nodded without even looking at me. I gave Henry a look and he understood that I wanted this apartment to be empty when I come back. I pushed past the girl and went upstairs.

Her hoodie was so warm and it smelled nice. I stood in the middle of the room holding her shirt closer to my face with a weird feeling building up in my stomach.

"Hey? Can I get a towel?" I heard Lola say behind me, I closed my eyes in disbelief and turned to look at her.

"Sure, come in" The redhead walked in and stood by the door waiting for me to get her a towel, I went to my closet and grabbed one for her and one for me. I threw the towel to her and she caught it before it fell on the floor. I walked closer to my bed then started pulling off her hoodie and the wet shirt under it thinking that she already left my room.

"Ehm do you ha- shit" I pulled my shirt closer to my chest trying to hide everything I can while Lola just stared at the wall.

"Why would you take off your clothes when someone is in the same room?!" Lola said, what is she even talking about?! This is my room and I can take off my clothes whenever I want, I just didn't know she was still here.

"It's my room! And I thought you left?!"

"Ugh, can you just...give me something to put on." She asked softly, I don't think I have anything of her size, she already took the shirt and shorts she wore the other day. I looked at the boxes at the very top part of the closet.

"Look in those boxes" I asked and she hesitantly turned around, her eyes went to me for a moment and realized I was still just holding a shirt to my chest and looked away. She had on a tank top and I watched her put her arms up and pick up the box from the top shelf, her whole back and shoulders flexing with every single move.

This is not helping my case, this is making it worse...

******************************************
Good morning, sorry I couldn't update earlier I'm a little sick :/

Muah

-S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 5.4K 39
The Reed family has a long and storied past. Born into this legacy are the inseparable Reed twins, Hope and Faith, two women with vastly different pe...
1.1M 56.2K 44
Vivienne is a 25 year old violinist, she spent her whole life struggling to succeed in the music industry because of her disability, she became deaf...
153K 5.6K 33
In a world where vampires and werewolves are at war, love finds its way between two enemies. Jade, a cold and relentless vampire queen, once believed...
429K 16K 29
After Luna ran away from home she finds herself in a new territory, a new school and with a new life. She finds out about her true self and eventuall...