Wizarding World (One shots)

By _Mini_Padfoot_

A book in which I decide to write quick moments between my favorite characters from the Wizarding World. (My... More

Marauders (1)
Marauders (2)
Sirius Black and Fiona Potter (1)
Carina Black and Draco Malfoy (1)
One Look - Remus Lupin x Reader
Winning the Bet - Fred Weasley x Reader
Sirius Black x Fiona Potter (2)
What about me? - Sirius Black x Reader
Broken Hearts - Sirius Black x Reader
I'll Always Love You - Sirius Black x Reader
They're Wrong - Sirius Black x Reader
Heart of Stone - Sirius Black x Reader

You Idiot! - Fred Weasley x Reader

44 4 38
By _Mini_Padfoot_

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

It was the early hours of May the Second. Y/n sat at the Gryffindor table, her leg bouncing up and down in anxiety. A mere hour ago, y/n was in her room, flipping through a photo album of when she went to Hogwarts, giggling at the moving pictures that contained herself along with Lee, George and Fred.

Fred.

Her boyfriend. Her one true love.

The boy she had developed feelings for in her fourth year, not confessing until her final year, when the pair were stuck together in a broom closet which would not budge. Only when the two were in each other's arms had the door swung open to reveal a triumphant looking George and Lee. Turned out it had all been a scheme by the pair of best friends to get Fred and y/n to confess they fancied one another.

The two had been together since then. Fred had asked y/n to move in with him the summer after she graduated. The twins had left school earlier to start up their shop but also since they were done with the pink toad known as Umbridge.

Y/n had been living with Fred in the flat the two brothers had above their shop. Y/n realized she was in love with Fred when one night, Fred had found Y/n crying. Her last bit of family, her brother, her twin, had joined the Death Eaters. She had broken down completely at that but y/n slowly recovered. Months after the news, Fred had discovered y/n crying her heart out in their sitting room in the flat, much to his surprise. Fred had simply held her until she stopped crying, and then pampered her the whole night. It was then y/n realized she didn't fancy Fred, she loved him.

However, with Voldemort having taken over, they had shifted to Fred's Aunt Muriel's place. The months passed by slowly but each day was almost dreadful, as y/n feared of hearing of anyone else she knew having been killed by Voldemort's death eaters. At one point, y/n had decided to join alongside Fred, Potterwatch, a radio station with real, accurate, up to date news. She adopted the identity of Valerie.

As the clock was nearing midnight on May the First, y/n's quiet, peaceful atmosphere had been interrupted by Fred who had burst into her room, his face looking solemn. Y/n felt her stomach twist in nervousness.

"Freddie, what's wrong?"

"It's Harry. He's at Hogwarts, we've all been called to the front." Fred answered, holding up a coin that had been used for communication between D.A. members.

Y/n gulped.

This was it. The final battle.

It all ends.

Y/n had stood up and rushed into Fred's arms.

"Promise me." She said, her voice muffled against Fred's chest.

"Pardon me, love?"

Y/n broke away and looked up at him, raising her hand out. "Promise me you'll be safe."

"Love-"

"Promise me, Freddie."

Fred had looked at her with soft eyes until he sighed and nodded.

"I promise, my love."

As y/n sat in the Great Hall, listening to the instructions being given out, her head spun with many thoughts.

What if they lost? How many casualties would there be? And... what if something happened to Fred?

A warm hand intertwined into hers and y/n broke out of the cage in her head, and turned to look at Fred beside her. His chocolate brown eyes provided warmth, a comfort that made y/n feel at home. Fred was her home.

He gave her a reassuring smile, giving her hand a gentle squeeze, and y/n felt herself relaxed a bit.

Perhaps everything would turn out alright in the end.

Oh how wrong she was.

During the fight, y/n had been separated from the twins and she ran, dodging spells, helping anyone who needed help, fighting back her attackers.

Y/n needed to see him. She couldn't rest until she was with Fred again. Y/n rounded another corner and paused for a moment.

Fred and Percy had just backed into view, both of them dueling masked and hooded men. Harry, Ron, and Hermione came up behind y/n and the four ran forth to help:

Jets of light flew in every direction and the man dueling Percy backed off, fast:

Then his hood slipped and they saw a high forehead and streaked hair - "Hello, Minister!" bellowed Percy, sending a neat jinx straight at Thicknesse, who dropped his wand and clawed at the front of his robes, apparently in awful discomfort. "Did I mention I'm resigning?"

"You're joking, Perce!" shouted Fred as the Death Eater he was battling collapsed under the weight of three separate Stunning Spells. Thicknesse had fallen to the ground with tiny spikes erupting all over him; he seemed to be turning into some form of sea urchin.

Fred looked at Percy with glee before his eyes landed on y/n who had just stunned a death eater and turned to look at him. Although, Fred didn't realize, y/n's face had paled. Augustus Rookwood had shot a spell aimed in the two brothers' direction. Y/n began to move forth.

"You actually are joking, Perce... I don't think I've heard you joke since you were-" Y/n got to Fred but right at that moment, the air exploded. They had been grouped together, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, y/n and Percy, the three Death Eaters at their feet, one Stunned, the other Transfigured; and in that fragment of a moment, when danger seemed temporarily at bay, the world was rent apart, y/n felt herself flying through the air, her grip tight on Fred, his arms around her.

The pair slammed onto the ground hard. Y/n's leg was warm and sticky, her skin burning, meaning blood was pouring out of a nasty gash. The dust and debris had swallowed them all in darkness, shouts and screams bounced in the now torn apart corridor.

When the dust settled, y/n was finally able to see. Her face paled and y/n's heart stopped at the sight before her.

Fred lay beside her, his body limp, his arms still loosely around her, his eyes shut, his head profusely bleeding.

"No, no, no..." Y/n murmured out in horror. Fred lay lifeless beside her. Y/n shook Fred, tears racing down her face. "NO! You promised!" She yelled at him, beginning to lose control of her breathing. "Wake up!"

Percy and Ron kneeled down beside y/n, their faces distraught, shock flooding their whole body.

"Y/n," Percy tried, who was also crying. "He's gone-"

"NO! HE'S NOT!" She yelled at him, sobbing.

A thought suddenly occurred to her.

"Check his pulse!"

"What?" Ron spoke out, baffled. But y/n didn't hear, she hastily leaned forth and placed her ear against Fred's chest. Y/n strained to listen, her heart pounding harder and harder by the second. She couldn't hear anything and she was starting to lose hope.

Until, she did.

A very quiet and slow beating answered to her.

Her Fred was alive.

A relieved whimper of joy escaped her.

"He's alive!" She said, crying with joy. The other two brothers looked at her with wide eyes and let out watery laughs of relief. Hermione and Harry smiled gently at that, wiping their tears away.

"We have to get him out of here." Percy ordered and with the help of Ron and Harry, they lifted up Fred and began to move as fast as they could, with y/n and Hermione right behind them.

Although not too soon did a loud, menacing voice ring throughout the whole castle, causing all signs of the battle to cease.

Lord Voldemort had granted Harry Potter an hour to surrender himself or watch the battle resume once more, with even deadlier consequences.

The group walked off to the Great Hall, where everyone was regrouping. Bodies of the fallen were being brought in, the injured were being treated, families searched for one another and hugged one another out of the relief of being alive. That was how the rest of the Weasley family was.

They were gathered together, embracing one another and trying to find more of their group. George was the first to spot the newly arrived.

His eyes went wide as his face paled. He felt all the breath leave him at the sight of his twin, his best friend, being carried in such a state, making George fear the worst. The rest of the family, noticing George's gaze, turned and felt all their worst nightmares come true.

Molly was the first to act, rushing forth as Percy, Ron and Harry gently placed Fred on the ground.

"My boy!" She cried out, going onto the ground beside y/n. She then looked at Y/n who sat there, staring numbly at Fred. "Oh my dear, y/n..." Molly said, bringing her into a hug. Y/n embraced the older Weasley tightly before pulling apart.

"He's alive." Y/n said, causing the whole family to sigh in relief, as Percy came with Madam Pomfrey who immediately began to tend to Fred.

They all silently watched, and after a painfully long ten minutes or so, the matron straightened and said, "I've done everything I can. He should wake up soon." With that, Madam Pomfrey moved onto another patient.

They all nodded, waiting for Fred to wake up.

Not soon after, Fred suddenly gasped, his eyes fluttering open, roaming around as he tried to recall where he was. The entirety of the Weasley family plus Harry and Hermione let out cries or gasps of relief. Y/n had begun to cry, and that's what made Fred look at her.

His eyes softened and he slowly sat up, wincing at the pounding in his head. Fred gently placed his hands on y/n's face, making her look up at him.

"Y/n," Fred said, feeling his heart shatter as y/n merely began to sob. "Y/n, love-"

Suddenly, y/n smacked Fred on the arm, making him groan and everyone else to look on with surprise.

"What was that for, love?" Fred murmured out in pain.

"You idiot! What were you thinking? Joking around like that during a battle? You bloody promised to be safe!" Y/n let out a sob once again, "I almost lost you."

Fred sighed and brought the girl into his chest, who held onto him tightly afraid he would disappear.

"I love you." She breathed out, making Fred freeze at the confession. He placed a kiss on y/n's head.

"I love you too, darling. I love you so much."

With that having been said, the two would repeat those words to each other everyday for the rest of their lives, as Harry would claim victory over Voldemort in the final battle, ending the reign of terror for good. 

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

Hello!

Just posting a little something I wrote for my tumblr. Hope you all enjoyed it! <33

-Serina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 332 5
Tα»•ng hợp cΓ‘c em trΓ΄n cΓ³ lΓ i thΓ­ch được tΓ‘t lΓ²n, Δ‘Γ‘i xΓ¨ xΓ¨, phΓ΄ dΓ’m... chΖ‘i lΓ²n lΓ  chΓ­nh, α»₯ lΓ²n lΓ  phα»₯.
20.1K 637 75
Β«π‘¬π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒄𝒂𝒏 π’„π’‰π’‚π’π’ˆπ’† π’Šπ’ 𝒂𝒏 π’Šπ’π’”π’•π’‚π’π’•. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 π’Šπ’” π’π’π’π’š 𝑩𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑨𝒇�...
127K 4K 18
His first priority was taking care of the creatures in his case but the lady with the blue bow was a close second. - Fantastic Beasts and where to f...
1M 34.7K 37
The blonde gazed at him, mapping out his face, including the worry tainting it, "We'll find your creatures, Mr. Scamander. I promise." This caught th...