OUTCASTED || minsung

By hwanggyongbok

{MINSUNG SPIDERMAN AU} spiderman saves the day right? what happens when a boy is in need of saving? but it's... More

a/n !!
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
•31•
a/n!!

25

315 17 84
By hwanggyongbok

two month time skip :)))

jisung had arrived home from school and immediately threw his backpack on the floor and laid on his bed. he had taken tests almost all week and was completely exhausted.

he felt himself falling asleep against the soft surface of his bed, so he pulled the covers over his cold body.

jisung even ended up sleeping for quite a while somehow, but was startled a few hours later when his phone rang next to him.

*RING RING*

when he glanced at the screen, he saw a familiar name and accepted the call.

"am i speaking to the almighty kraken?"

"mm hm, indeed you are."

"oh my gosh! to what do i owe the honor?

"well, i just wanted to talk to you or something. what are you doing right now?"

jisung sat up and set his phone beside him, stretching his arms above his head.

"i just now woke up, so i wouldn't say much."

minho paused before replying to the older.

"o-oh okay. should i leave you be then?"

"no it's okay, i want to talk to you. what's up?"

"i don't know, not a lot, just lonely i guess. my parents are still on a business trip so i've been all alone at my house."

jisung slightly frowned hearing that minho was feeling lonely all by himself, but he knew an easy solution to it.

"hmm, does that mean i should come over to cheer my boo up?"

"yess! or w-we'll only if you would like too."

minho tried to sound like he wasn't dying to see the older, but jisung didn't fall for it, as he could hear the hopefulness it his voice.

"expect me there in 10 minutes, it won't take long. i want to see youuu!"

jisung could hear minho giggle softly at the other end of the phone. the sound of his small laughter made his stomach fill with the familiar feeling of butterflies.

"okay okay, get here safe? i may have ideas on stuff we could do!"

"well, great! see you min!"

"okay, see you too!"

jisung then hung up the phone feeling excited to see minho as if he didn't see him the other night for some practice.

-
ever since the day jisung saved minho from the laboratory, the two decided to test out minho's skills.

turns out he had become strong. like super strong. minho had also become extremely fast.

jisung had taught minho a lot of skills on how to fight with his new strength, or how to even fight at all, and how to control his strength on other things so he doesn't go around recking his house. (coming from a memory of jisung's)

it took a little longer, but he was now also able to control his appearance. so now, when he used his strength, his skin wouldn't get all wacky. and to minho, it was a huge relief.

jisung had even helped him come up with an amazing suit! it was like a green and purple version of his suit, but with a lizard logo instead of a spider. the two boys were very happy with how it turned out, so they didn't even have to come up with anything else.
-

jisung couldn't help but feel pround of him. maybe he would really have a partner in crime?

his face brightened as he got off his bed and threw on some fresh clothes. and without realizing it, he grabbed his small bag with his wallet and suit inside.

walking down his stairs, he found his aunt getting ready to leave herself.

"where you headed?" jisung asked as he slipped on his shoes.

"i was going to walk to the market down the street and grab some groceries, as you probably have noticed, we don't really have any food." she said with a small laugh. "are you going out too?"

jisung nodded and smiled. "i'm going to go and hang out with minho."

hearing this, his aunt smiled. "aw, how is he? you both are so cute." she said messing with jisung's hair.

jisung patted his hair back down afterwards and replied, "he's good! i would also say that he's getting a lot better at his skills."

"mm is that so? i'm glad!"

jisung nodded and opened the door. "should we walk together? we have to go the same direction anyway."

"of course." his aunt replied as she walked out with jisung and shut the door behind them.

the two walked down the chilly street watching the cars drove past admiring the pretty colored sky.

despite the pretty scenery, jisung began to feel a little strange. he suddenly felt extremely anxious.

and before he even had time to think about it, jisung felt his phone buzz three times quickly in his pocket, and decided to check it.

he was pretty happy to see that minho had texted him.

MINNY BOO:
are you almost here love??
i miss uuu
:)
read 8:37pm

SUNGY BOO:
typing...

*BOOM*

suddenly jisung heard a very loud noise and felt his aunt grab onto his arm, causing him to accidentally drop his phone.

both their heads quickly turned towards the noise they heard.

and as if what they saw wasn't bad enough, many more loud 'booms' were heard one after another making the scene worse and worse.

the sight in front of the wasn't something jisung had dealt with before.

at least not like this.

"oh my god." his aunt said under her breath, still shaken up from the scare. she clang onto jisung a lot harder then before.

"auntie, are you alright?" he said looking at his aunt with a concerned expression.

"i'm fine." she said quickly. "jisung, you need to go. you need to help those people."

as if on cue, jisung heard screams coming from where the noises occurred.

who is doing this to them, ... why?

he quickly worked his magic and slid on his suit (??). jisung grabbed his aunt's shoulder and slightly pushed her aside. "please, auntie can you go to minho's house? you remember the way from the time you met his parents, right? please tell him about this."

he then quickly motioned her to get going. she was still shaken up by what she saw. "y-yes, of course." she took one last look at the thing farther ahead of them and sighed quickly. "please be careful sung, okay?" her voice was quiet, but clear.

she quickly walked away leaving jisung standing on the sidewalk.

how was he going to fix this?

________________

i'm so sorry for not updating for like a couple of centuries but i was on vacation and had a more 'busy' schedule of things to go and do!!

here is inspo on kraken's suit!! -

^^something like this, but obviously instead of a spider there is like a lizard symbol. i'm not rly sure so use your imaginations!!

anyway, here is an update!!
last bit of action in outcasted has started! (sad but exciting??)
hope everyone's okay tdy!
i luv you all <3
- ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 325 24
( Editing going on) Minho took after his father's position in the Mafia family Han being a poor boy who is just searching for a part time job which...
452K 19.5K 27
Completed! ❝ Get in loser, we're going shopping ❞ ❝ You've watched Mean Girls? ❞ ❝ Of course they have, ...
187K 9.1K 32
#MINSUNG. | 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘴𝘴𝘺.
269K 22.7K 60
Overly excited. That's what Han Jisung was when he laid his hands on a brand-new, groundbreaking virtual reality game. To say it was a total reset of...