Gyal Dem Shift | A Jamaican L...

By tizz_gfb

"Ah badman yah try tek fi eediat ?" The Jamaican artist Bayka finds a attraction to a girl in his community, ... More

‼️Introduction‼️
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040

011

7.9K 505 21
By tizz_gfb

LIKE/VOTE AND COMMENT🧏🏾‍♀️

Same day...

Monday 9th January.
11:35am

Ronaldo Romario Billings| 20.

🧠Naldo..

"Naldo"

"RONALDO" I squinted my eyes adjusting it to the brightness of the room finding myself still in Tyra's bed.

"Wah ?" I said putting my head under the pillow as she sat up on the bed.

"You need fi get up, and go home" she said arrogant.

🧠:She know who she ah talk to suh ?

"Wah ???" I said annoyed closing back my eyes.

"Yuh Deff? Weh yah "wah wah" fah mi mother garn ah work but mi brother soon forward from di airport." She said seeming frustrated.

🧠:Brother? She have brother

🧠:Ah sah.

"Mi nah move enuh, better tell da Bredda fi gwarn back pon da plane" I said turning my back to her.

*knock Know Knock*

The front door was knocked as a felt a phone beside me continuously vibrate on silent.

"Di fuck dis man" I said pushing it away from me noticing it was hers getting back comfortable.

"Same ting" she said and got up.

"Yuh phone ah ring b" I said feeling my sleep come back to me.

(Tyra) Alexis Julian Wallace| 19

"Yuh phone a ring b" he groaned as I  turned back from my room door getting it from my bed.

🧠:B?? 👀

I walked out the room in my white tank top and blue pyjama shorts.

"Hello" I said walking downstairs to the door as I accept the call.

"Hel-" my mother said on the other end.

"One second mummy" i said opening the door.

"Yes?" I said examining the up in age woman with a welcome but creepy smile across her face with clean glowing skin and a parcel in her palms in front of her.

"Hi dear, sorry if I woke you but me and husband just moved here from overseas I wanted to-" she said starting the conversation but i wanted it to end already.

"That's nice, Welcome to Spain town anything else ?" I asked as politely as possible trying not to sound rude.

"Oh, yes some things I whipped up not long ago there was more than we could eat so I wanted to give it to others that need-" she said to me as her eyes widened to the atmosphere behind me trying to get a look inside the house.

🧠:Weh she ah look fah?

"Hold on deh" i said removing the phone from my ear putting it in my pocket as she forced the dish into my hand as I took it.

"Who tell yuh seh mi hungry and in need?" I said with a confused look evident in on my face.

🧠:Mi look like charity case ?

🧠:She must lost.

"Oh, no no not at all lovely you took it the wrong way I just wanted to-" she said shaking her head rubbing her palms together.

"Oh, I see erm anyway thank you...have a good day" I said closing the door wrapping the conversation up.

🧠:She must high off ah something.

🧠:Have a very weird vibe to har.

I walked to the kitchen putting the dish down remember my mother was still on the line taking my phone out my pocket bringing it to my ear.

"...Yuh nah no manna-" she rambled.

"Mummy mi did ah answer di door." I said walking through the living room.

"Oh, wait anuh yuh brother come yet???" She said uneasy.

"No no, some woman weh buy the house weh Mr moovin dead and leff in and give us one parcel ah food" I said lifting it up looking at it as if she could see it.

🧠:Eediat.

"So who tell har seh we hungry" she said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Same ting mi tell har" I said laughing taking a seat on the counter as I dangled my feet.

"So what is it?" She asked lowly.

"Mummy nuh work yuh deh ? Anyway mi can't really see.." I said trying to rip the cling film of with one hand i then placed the phone between my shoulder and ear now using both hands opening it

"Oh, it's curry mutten and some rice and peas to the side and fry chicken wid salad beside it" i said looking in the bowl.

🧠:Watch poison ...

"That's nice of them hope you said thank you" she said taking me by shock.

🧠:Must deh next to her co worker dem.

"I know right an ah foreign dem come from Cah no one ah Jamaica you see do this. 
And of course I did I may be fastey but mi have manners" i said reassuring her.

🧠:Big up mi granny.

"Good mi did call Mek sure your up cause your brother plane a land soon so just be home ready to open the door." She said.

"Yeah mi don't think mi ah go nowhere today just finish of some assignments" I said walking to the fridge finding place to put the food from...

🧠:wait mi deeven catch har name to rass

"Ah nuh mi fridge yuh just open" she said with a high tone.

"Ole woman how yuh ears suh clean" I said teasing her and grabbing a water bottle. 

"Listen ere" she said whispering clearly she was around co workers.

🧠:say it nuh

"Ah ah, cool mi di a get a water and find space-" I said before she could start because her mouth nuh know it limit.

"Find space ? Space fi wah??" She said curious tone.

"The food.." I said.

🧠: wait fi it...

"Yuh nuh dash dat weh yet" she whispered.

"One day we migh-" i said continuing.

"DASH IT WEH" she shouted as I pulled the phone away from my ear as it ringed.

🧠:Seet deh, mi did know enuh.

🧠: must shame inna har workplace.

~

Couple minutes later my mothers brake ended so we wrapped up our conversation.

I found a new toothbrush not opened in my mothers room and towels for such man.

I walked in my room seeing him slightly snoring as his back was turned.

I placed the things I got for him on side of the bed but jumped when I saw the bed move his eyes now connecting with mine.

"Oh, did think ah cold water yah go dash pon mi true mi nuh get up" he said shifting back in his previous position.

"No, Ah nuh dat ah hot oil mi woulda run go hot fi fill yuh elephant ears dem." I said walking back around the bed.

He laughed.

"Think ah joke" I said looking back at his with my eyebrows raised.

🧠: true him nuh know mi a mad gyal.

🧠:Soon find out man, nah wild him.

"Yeah, yuh nuh see mi still a lay inna yuh bed" he said stretching.

"So ah nuh you dat wake? One step closer, next is to liff up. If you wahm use di bathroom Seet deh some things I got for you too if not the door...you know weh it deh" I said plugging in my laptop.

"So weh Mek yah handle mi suh" he said easing up.

"You nuh hear mi brother soon come" I said reminding him.

"No." He said clearly lying.

🧠:Chro

I just kissed my teeth.

Ronaldo Romario Billings| 20.

I picked up the new toothbrush and towel she put beside me a headed to the bathroom.

I left the door open hoping she would join me as I began to brush my teeth while the shower ran.

I finished brushing my teeth I looked into her room seeing her on her laptop concentrated on something.

"Yow come here" I said grabbing her attention immediately.

"Yow? I don't like that" she said scrunching up her face.

"Mi neva ask if yuh like it" I said going back into the bathroom.

She huffed as she walked in.

"Yes ? " she said crossing her arms.

"Shower wid me" I said as she looked at me as if I was crazy.

I took my shorts off now only clothing I was in was my boxers.

"But Jale-" she said finding an excuse.

"Nuh deya" i said watching her admire my body as I leaned against the sink counter.

"You know mi nuh like yuh style" she said finally.

"Talk yah talk" I said pulling her closer to me by the short blue shorts she had on leaving her batty jaw hanging out.

🧠:hmm.

I could tell she was nervous because of her body language.

"Fine, but only cause mi nuh shower yet." She said.

🧠:Neva did have ah choice either way.

I stepped into the shower after taking my boxers off warming my body while waited for her to join me.

She stepped in with in with her panties still on, I just chuckled to myself.

We was in silence for sometime soaping ourselves up I could tell she was nervous by my close presence behind her.

I rinsed off as I watched her in front of me reach to soap up her back.

"Pass di rag, mek me dweet fi you" she did as asked and I began scrubbing her back.

"How your hand dem so ruff" she said leaning forward abit.

I caressed the rag up and down her small curvy figure.

I moved towards her ass feeling around it i soon felt my member become hard as wild thoughts ran through my mind of what I could do to her.

————————————————————————
Bad.

Follow me pon dis account and message say ah wattpad you come from so mi can follow unuh back💕

Voteeeeeeeee N commenttttttttt🆙🫶🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 2.6K 29
"Seh bet mi fuck dah rass attitude deh outta yuh?" He asked while holding my neck harshly "Weh di badness gone Aysia? Jus seh bet nuh" "Bet." Gyal m...
2.2M 146K 104
I'm Zara Williams and I know what you're thinking...but no, I'm not Zara Larsson. I'm a regular degular twenty one year old girl that practically hav...
353K 23.4K 103
𝒚𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒎? 𝒚𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒂? 𝒚𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒚? 𝒚𝒖𝒉 𝒏𝒐 𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅.
10.3K 561 14
read and find out bbz