Lucky

Από unknownconverter

How these two best friends, who has unspoken feelings for each other will realize their true feelings. Περισσότερα

CH 1
CH 2
CH 3
CH 4
CH 5
CH 6
CH 7
CH 8
CH 9
CH 10
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14
CH 15
CH 16 ⚠️
CH 17
CH 18 ⚠️
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23
CH 24
CH 25 ⚠️
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29
CH 30
CH 31
CH 32
CH 33
CH 34
CH 35
CH 36
CH 37
CH 38
CH 39
CH 40 ⚠️
CH 41
CH 42
CH 43
CH 44
CH 45
CH 46
CH 47
CH 48
CH 49 ⚠️
CH 50
CH 51
CH 52 ⚠️
CH 53
CH 54
CH 55
CH 56
CH 57
CH 58 ⚠️
CH 59 ⚠️
CH 60
CH 61
CH 62
CH 63
CH 64
CH 65
CH 66
CH 67
CH 68
CH 69
CH 70
CH 71
CH 72 ⚠️
CH 73 ⚠️
CH 74
CH 75
CH 76
CH 77
CH 78
CH 79
CH 80
CH 81 ⚠️
CH 82
CH 83
CH 84
CH 85
CH 86 ⚠️
CH 87 ⚠️
CH 88
CH 90
CH 91
CH 92
CH 93
CH 94
CH 95 ⚠️
CH 96
CH 97
CH 98
CH 99
CH 100

CH 89

294 10 0
Από unknownconverter

Tears

Jennie went inside their room with a tray of foods in hand, she look at her husband who is sleeping and sigh.

She put the tray on a small center table then went to the edge of the bed then put a hand on his forehead.

Jisoo stirred in his sleep feeling his wife's cold hand, he slowly opened his eyes and look at her.

"How do you feel?" The blonde asked while caressing his chest.

"My head aches baby." He complained.

He didn't go to work for a couple of days now and just sleep all day, he wasn't feeling well and even suffering from high fever and headaches.

Jennie wanted to bring him to the hospital but her husband don't want to since he won't be able to see Yoong often, so the blonde just called for the doctor to check on him.

The doctor just told them that Jisoo needs to rest since he suffered from over fatigue and prescribed them some medications for his fever and headaches.

"You should eat first." She said and help him sit up.

She then take the tray and put it on his lap. "Want me to feed you?" She asked.

Jisoo smiled, Jennie is extra caring these days. "I can eat alone baby." He said then started to eat the porridge made by his lovely wife.

"Hmm.. Jendeukie, this is the best I ever tasted! I can eat this forever!" He said with a wide smile.

Jennie chuckled, "You're still a sweet talker huh." She said then stood up.

"I'll just get something to drink, say Milk, Water or Ma Juice?" She asked.

"Just water baby. Thank you!" He smiled.

He was eating quietly, when the door burst open. He saw Rosé with the three kids.

"The boys want to see their Ishoo." The red-haired girl smiled.

The two boys walk to the side of the bed, Jisoo take them to the bed.

"Ishoo shick?" Hyeon asked as Yoong was already holding his father's spoon.

"Dada and Yoongie can't share the spoon.." Jisoo told his Son and take it from him.

Rosê went out with the now three months old Seohyun leaving him with the two energy pills.

"Ishoo wook!" The two year old boy showed his Uncle Jisoo his hand with a star stamp probably came from his mother since Rosé always give the two boys stamps every time they behave and help them in simple ways especially in taking care of Seohyun.

"Wow, what did you do today?" He asked while wiping Yoong's face.

"Hyeon wuv Shess." He said.

Jisoo nodded, "You love Princess?" He asked and the little boy nodded while looking at his star.

"Good job! Hyeon is taking care of Our Princess!" He pat the boy's head then turned to his Son.

"What about my Sweet Pea? Did you do something good to Seobaby today?" He asked.

"Ppoppo!" He answered.

"Oh! You kiss Seohyun?" Yoong nodded then bite his lower lip.

He smiled, the three kids are the life of the house and now that he is not feeling well, he rarely bond with them.

"Oh! The two handsome boys visited their Playmate!" Jennie said as she came in the room.

"Wuby wook!" It's time for Hyeon to show his Aunt Ruby his star stamp.

The blonde gave Jisoo the glass of water and his medication then look at Hyeon. "Wow, Hyeon Oppa is good, what about Yoong Oppa?" She asked her Son.

They kept calling them 'Oppa' so that they will know that they have Little Seohyun to protect.

It works since they noticed the boys' changes after Seohyun came, the two little boys would always look after the little Princess and would often make the baby laugh.

Yoong showed his Mother the back of his hand, "Mama!" He said.

"Good job baby!" She smiled.

Jennie take the tray from Jisoo and put it back to the center table, she then sit on the bed next to Jisoo.

"Are you feeling better now?" She asked and feel her husband's temperature.

"Yes, these boys are my medicine." He smiled then tap his lap.

The two boys crawled to him and straddled his lap. "Ishoo pway!" Hyeon said, he missed playing with his Uncle Jisoo.

"Dada ay!" Yoong said and pulled his shirt up. "Dumdum!" He said and tap his tummy.

"Dada can't play with you yet, but once he is strong enough. Dada will play with you again, okay?" She told the two boys in a way that they will understand.

Hyeon nodded, copied by Yoong. "Uhm." They said.

"Alright, let Dada and Ishoo rest. You two play with Seobaby first." She smiled.

The two kids stood up and the blonde help them hop off, "I'll be back Chu." She whispered and walk to the kids to the nursery then went back to their room.

Jennie laid down on the bed, and Jisoo snuggled to her, "Such a baby.." She chuckled then caressed his back.

The brunette guy move his head closer to his wife's neck and sniff it, "I'll go back to work tomorrow baby." He said then kissed her neck.

"Are you sure? I can call dad and tell him you're not feeling well." She said.

"I need to go back baby, and besides I'm all well now!" He said then look at her.

"Really?" The blonde asked and he nodded, "Prove it so I can give you a green light to go back to work."

He smiled widely, "We can make love tonight.. and I can make a great performance.."

The blonde look at him, "We can't do it Chu, you'll be tired." She smiled then pulled him again. "Let's just cuddle, I miss it."

Jisoo pouted, "You're underestimating me.." He said sulking.

"No, I'm just thinking about you babe, you shouldn't do strenuous activity." She explained to him, "I will allow you to work if that's what you want."

"Really?"

"Yes, so don't sulk." She caressed his hair.

"Thank you baby, you really are the best and the most beautiful woman!" He said then kissed her cheek.

They were having a good time when someone banging on the door, Jennie stood up.

"Our little Yoongie wants to cuddle with us." She said knowing that it was their Son.

She walk to the door and open it, "Wah!" Yoong clap his hands upon seeing his mother. "Mama!"

"Come! Go to Daddy!" She told him then close the door.

The little boy quickly went to the bed and raised his hands, "Dada!"

Jisoo carried him to the bed then laid down as Jennie sit next to him.

The brunette guy move to his wife, settling himself between her legs with Yoong on his father's lap.

"Daddy is sick, make him feel better." The blonde told their Son then lean her head on her husband's shoulder.

Thinking that his Daddy is sad, Yoong pulled Jisoo's shirt up and blow on it to make him happy.

"Woah! Daddy is strong again!" Jisoo said then pulled his Son up to kiss his cheek. "You are my therapy Yoongie, always be the adorable little Jisoo okay?" He said.

Jennie then slide her hands to touch Jisoo's abs then caressed it. "What about me? Who am I to you?" She asked.

"You are my everything Jendeukie. I love you!" He said then hold his wife's hand that's on his tummy.

"Aboo!" Yoong answered then kiss Jisoo.

Jennie laugh, "That was for Mommy, Yoongie! But it's okay, just give Mommy a kiss." She pouted her lips as Yoong hold on to Jisoo's neck tightly then leaned forward to kiss his Mommy.

"Aboo!" He said.

He always say that whenever he hears his Parents say 'I love you' followed by a kiss.

Jennie hug both of them, "I love you Yoongie, I love you Jisoo." She said and kiss her husband's cheek.

•••

Lisa went home late, the whole house is already quiet and dark. He walk to upstairs and went straight to the nursery to see his kids.

He smiled, Seohyun is sleeping soundly in her pink crib. While the other two boys are sleeping side by side on the huge bed beside the crib.

Yoong sleeps in the nursery when Seohyun came, since they always tell the two boys to protect the little angel.

He leaned down and kissed Seohyun then went to the bed and gave the other two boys kisses on their foreheads.

"Goodnight!" He whispered then slowly went out to go to their room.

Upon entering their room he saw his wife reading a book while lying down the bed.

"You're still awake? Why? Can't sleep?" He asked as he put his bags on the couch then walk to the bed.

Rosé put the book down and kissed her husband then help him unbutton his office attire.

"I'm waiting for you. Why are you late? Busy?" She asked and get her husband something to change.

"There's a lot to do in the office.." He said. "How are you and the kids today?" He asked.

The red-haired girl smiled and gave him his clothes, "Hyeon carried Seohyun awhile ago, but don't worry I was there the whole time." She smiled.

"I'm so happy Hyeon loves his little sister, just like me to Somi.." He sighed, he's missing his little sister so much.

"Are you hungry? Do you wanna eat something?" She asked and laid down.

"I'm good, just wanna cuddle with you." He said then close his eyes, "Is Jisoo still sick?" He asked.

"I heard he's going back to the office tomorrow."

"Good, we have a meeting with the dads tomorrow and I think it's important." He said then yawned.

"I see, alright Lice! Sleep now I know you're tired."

"Night chipmunk, I love you!" He said and kissed his wife.

"Goodnight, I love you too." She smiled and cuddled to him.

•••

"Yes, we will tell them now." Jiyong Kim said on the other line, "Thank you." He said then hang up.

The door of his office opened, Seungri Park and Seunghyun Kim entered, then sat on the couch across each other.

"Where are the two boys?" Jiyong asked.

"Lisa told me they are on their way." Seungri informed them.

Seughyun sighed, "I'm thinking about the girls and the kids, this will be hard for both of them."

"I know."

Thirty minutes later the two guys arrived, they sat down beside their father in law and asked about the meeting.

Jiyong cleared his throat, "You two knew about the mandatory enlistment, don't you?"

The two creased their eyebrows, "Your parents called us about it." He said looking at Lisa.

Lisa hang his head low, he can't do anything about it.

"Is there anything we can do about it? I mean.. we have a family, the kids are still young." Jisoo asked.

Seunghyun Kim sighed, "If you renounce your Korean citizenship, maybe you can receive an exemption, but I don't think it will be the best choice." He said.

The two kept sighing as they both think of their families.

"That is part of life, Son. We don't have a choice but to follow." Jiyong said.

"There are exemptions actually but I don't think you'll be qualified for that."

"Like what?" Lisa asked.

"If you have Medical or Psychological conditions but I think it will still be on the military physical examiners to decide wether the condition is debilitating enough to interfere mandatory training."

Daddy Park explained then look at the two guys who are thinking hard, "Another thing is if you're an Athlete."

"As far as I know, athletes are still required to do basic training." Lisa said.

Daddy Seunghyun nodded, "Yeah, for a few weeks."

Jisoo sighed, "I guess we don't have an excuse. When are we going back to Seoul?" He asked.

"You were supposed to be there last week, but we received the news just last night."

Appa Jiyong nodded, "Lisa's parents said that you have to be there early next week for a physical examination."

Jisoo and Lisa could only sigh, it's Friday today, they only have a few days left.

"We got your tickets ready, you're set to fly Tuesday night." Daddy Park told them.

"Can we go home now? I wanna see Jennie and Yoong." Jisoo asked.

"Yes, you two can go home now and spend time with your families and make sure to tell your wives about this now." Daddy Park told them.

Seeing the two guys so gloomy, Daddy Seunghyun tap Jisoo's shoulder. "Don't worry, They can visit you there."

The two nodded and stood up then excused themselves and quietly went out of the building, they don't know how they will tell their wives without making them sad.

Lisa take his phone and called his wife, "Chipmunk!" He said cheerfully. "Get ready, we are going out today."

"Really? Why? I thought you have office today?" The red-haired girl asked excitedly.

"The Dads let us take a leave today! I'll pick you up in thirty minutes." He said while driving.

"Okay Boo! I love you!"

Lisa smiled then nodded, "I love you Rosé. I love you and the kids so much."

"Cheesy, okay Hon! I'll see you later! Drive safely, bye!"

"Bye." He said then hang up.

He arrived after a dew minutes, Rosé and the two kids are already waiting for him.

"Wow, you look beautiful Babe!" He complimented then carried Hyeon inside the car.

"Really? Ruby bought me this dress." She giggled.

"Dada wook!" Hyeon showed his Daddy his new stamp.

"Good Job Young Man!" He peck his forehead then settled Seohyun beside him.

"How are you My Angel?" He asked the baby and kiss her cheek.

Rosé was already in the passenger seat, waiting for him.

"Where are we going today?" She asked.

"In the playground, I want the kids to enjoy." He said and drive away.

During the whole ride, Rosé kept babbling things about traveling overseas together with JenSoo.

"Trip to Europe would be great, we had plans before right?" She asked her husband.

Lisa nodded, "Alright, we are here!" He announced.

The couple hop off the car then take their kids to the playground. Hyeon pulled his hand off his Mother's hold then run to the slides.

"Be careful Okay?" Rosé told her Son. "He's getting even more active today." She said then sat down.

Lisa pass her their youngest child then run somewhere, he went back holding ice creams.

"Here to keep you cool." He said then sat down next to her.

"Thanks!" She giggled.

Hyeon saw his Parents and run to them, "Dada Shweam!" He said jumping up and down in front of his father.

Lisa chuckled then gave him the ice cream then take him to sit between him and Rosé.

"You like it?" He asked while wiping the side of his mouth.

"Um!" The little kid nodded and continued licking the ice cream.

He then take Seohyun from Rosé's hold and let his wife enjoy the ice cream.

He look at their baby, Seohyun will grow for two years without him. He kissed her cheek, "My Little Angel, don't forget about Daddy okay?" He whispered to her.

"Hon, are you okay?" Rosé asked noticing Lisa's unusual actions.

"Yeah." He smiled.

Rosé stared at him, she knew he's not telling the truth, "Tell me the truth." She said.

Lisa sighed, he can't keep a single thing to his wife, "Um.. babe." He started.

"What is it Lice?" She asked. "We had a meeting with the dads right?"

She nodded and look at him. "About?"

"Remember when I told you about the enlistment?" He asked then look at her reaction.

Rosé suck in her breath, she totally forgot about it after they get married.

"Do-Don't tell me.." She shake her head.

"Yes Rosé, it's time. I need to go back home and fulfill my duty." He said.

Rosé close her eyes as she try to process what her husband just told her.

"We will leave next week, babe." He added.

The red-haired girl sighed and felt like crying but she can't since she knew it will scare Little Hyeon beside them.

"I.. I mean.. we will come with you." She said.

"No, It's much better if you stay here, you have the three parents to guide you in taking care of the kids." He said.

"But I wanna be with you! At least we can easily come to you when you need us, when you need me!" She shouted.

"Chaeyoung-ah.. you can visit me once in a while, I just want you to be okay here."

"But your parents are there, they can help me take care of the babies!" She said then throw the ice cream on the trash bin.

"Let's go home now! We need to talk!" She said and carried Hyeon.

Lisa sighed then followed her.

•••

Jennie is cooking something for Jisoo, the brunette guy requested her to cook some hotteok since he's craving for it.

"Kyaaaahhh!" She smiled upon hearing their Son's squeals.

Jisoo is playing with Yoong in the living room.
"Mama!!" Yoong called and hold on the baby gate on the kitchen.

"I'm here now Yoong! Rawr!" Jisoo crawled to him then pulled his shirt by his teeth.

"Kyaaahh!" The little boy squealed out loud then pushed his face and runaway but he stumbled down on the floor and cried.

"Waahh!"

"Chu!" Jennie called seeing Jisoo is about to help Yoong to stand. "Let him stand on his own." She said so Jisoo just let the little boy stand up.

The couple watch the little boy slowly stood up still crying then spread his arms for his father.

Jennie turned the stove off and happily served her husband the Hotteok made with love.

The brunette guy lick his lips while looking at the pancake.

"Try it Chu!" Jennie said and started feeding their Son.

Jisoo take a bite and chew on it then nodded, "Um.. it's so good!" He approved.

The blonde giggled in happiness and continued feeding their baby, "Come here baby and sit next to me." He tap the chair next to him.

ChaeLisa then went in the house with the kids, Rosé looks so mad while Lisa was following her.

"Are they fighting?" Jennie asked while watching the couple get inside their room.

Jisoo sighed, Lisa probably told Rosé about their enlistment. "Chu.. Jichu!" Jennie called.

"Um, oh! What is it baby?" He asked.

"I was just thinking.." He said then finish his food. "Baby, can we go to our room and cuddle?" He asked then stood up.

"O-okay!" She answered.

Jisoo take Yoong from the high chair and the three of them went to the room.

The little boy play on the floor with his toys as his parents were on the bed and cuddling.

"Why are you acting weird today?" The blonde asked while playing with her husband's hair.

She was straddling his lap with Jisoo is leaning on the headboard while kissing her neck.

"Jen, what will you do if we need to separate for a moment?" He asked then hugged her tight.

"How long? A day? It's okay.. just make sure to call me." She said and caressed his back.

Jisoo shake his head and kiss her cheek, "I will surely miss you baby.." He whispered.

"What's happening to you?" She asked and and cup his face to look at him. "Do you have a business trip? Are you leaving for a week? Don't worry babe." She caressed his face.

Jisoo hold her wrist then look down, he take a deep breath and speak. "Jennie, I need to go back to Seoul." He said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Lisa and I will be enlisted to the Mandatory Military Training this month." He said then look at his wife who was stoned at what he said.

"Jen, I will be away for almost two years."

He creased his eyebrows when he noticed a liquid falling from her eyes, Jennie is crying. He pulled her for a tight hug and stroke her hair.

"When are you leaving?" She asked sobbing.

"Next week, Jendeukie. Don't worry baby, we will have a leave. We can go everywhere we want, You can visit me there!"

"Can we go with you? Yoong and I can stay in your house." She said and face him.

Jisoo wipe her tears away, "Just stay here baby, just visit me there. Please, I want you to stay here with our Parents. It will be hard to raise Yoong alone but when you are here, our parents can help you." He said.

"Don't be sad Jendeukie.." He pulled her for a peck.

"Okay."

"Just wait for me, okay? I love you."

"I love you too."

•••

The two families are in the airport with their parents, today is the two's flight going back home.

Lisa was carrying Hyeon while hugging Rosé on his other arm.

"Be good to Mommy and to your little sister okay?" He told Hyeon who just nodded his head.

He kissed him then turned to his wife who is quietly crying while carrying the sleeping Seohyun.

"Chaeyoung-ah, don't cry baby.. two years is not that long!" He tried to lighten up the mood but Rosé kept crying.

"How can you say that it's not long! Your two months old daughter will be two years old by the time! Hyeon will start to go to school by then Lalice Manoban!" She hit his chest.

"I know, but we will still see each other from time to time!" He promised, "I love you My Chipmunk." He kissed her.

"I love you too, give Seobaby a goodbye kiss." Lisa chuckled then leaned down to kiss their baby.

Meanwhile, Jisoo is holding Yoong, bidding goodbye to his Son while Jennie was just quietly standing near him.

"We'll see each other soon, Yoongie. Always think about Daddy okay? 'Cause I will think about you every minute of everyday. I love you so much." He kissed him.

"Aboo." Yoong hug his neck and kiss his lips.

Eomma Dara take Yoong from him and let the couple talk.

Jisoo hugged Jennie tight, "I'm gonna miss you baby! Don't be sad, this is not the end." He peck her forehead.

Jennie has been quiet for the past few days now, after she find out about the enlistment.

"We'll see each other baby.. Visit me with our parents okay? I love you Jendeukie!" He cup her face and leaned down to kiss her.

"I love you too."

"Jis, we need to go." Lisa tap his friend's shoulder, Jisoo nodded and gave his wife one last kiss.

"I love you baby." He said then smiled at their parents then walk inside.

Yoong saw his Daddy walking away and started wiggling from his Grandmother's hold.

"Adadadaaa!" He squealed and cried.

Jennie turned her back on Jisoo and carried the crying Yoong. "Dada will give Yoong lots of presents when he goes home." She said and walk to the car and settled her Son to the back seat then went to the driver's seat.

"Waaahh.. Dada!" Yoong cried, Jennie close her eyes and let her tears fall.

Daddy Seunghyun knock on the car window, Jennie wipe her tears away and opened the door. "Are you okay Ruby? I'll drive you home."

She smiled, "Yes Dad, I was just trying to make Yoong stop from crying." She said. "Drive home now Dad, I'll be fine."

Daddy Seunghyun nodded and hesitantly went to his car and drive away.

"Let's go home Yoongie." Jennie look at Yoong then start the engine to drive home.

"I'm gonna miss you Chu." She mumbled as another tear escaped her eyes.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

9.4K 221 67
two best friend encounters something they wish they didn't. But afterwards began to accept it.
102K 3.9K 24
Jisoo is falling out of love with Jennie whilst Jennie is falling deeply in love with Jisoo. A/N: my first ff! Sorry for my typos and grammatical er...
3.8K 112 11
You cheated on me, but damn I still want you.