Kyochuu Rettou: Dino Crisis (...

Huyhuynh406 tarafından

Survive is only the best way to fight and keep fighting. (Y/N) (L/N) Riley AKA Ghost 2. (Y/N) was the little... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Harem & Friends & Villain
(Y/N)'s Dinosaur Enemies
Chapter 1: The Island Part 1
Chapter 2: The Island Part 2
Chapter 3: Velociraptors Attack
Chapter 4: The Survivors
Chapter 5: Abandoned Lab
Chapter 6: Australis Attack
Chapter 7: Task Force 141
Chapter 8: Encounter Part 1
Chapter 9: Encounter Part 2
Chapter 10: Encounter Part 3
Chapter 11: Affliction
Chapter 12: Lunagaron V.S Australis
Chapter 13: The Stampede
Chapter 14: The Twin Carnotaurus
Chapter 15: The Searching
Chapter 16: The Facility
Chapter 17: The Truth/Rigel Attack
Chapter 18: Miaplacidus Attack/Miaplacidus V.S Australis
Chapter 19: Pteranodon Attack
Chapter 20: Operators/Meet Agent Regina
Chapter 21: More Survivors/Battle Kraken
Chapter 22: Beasts Of Lake
Chapter 23: Task 141 V.S Australis
Chapter 24: Rathalos's Appear
Chapter 25: Something is coming
Chapter 26: Morden's Death/Megalodon's Battle
Chapter 27: Space Girl/Battle Regulus
Chapter 28: Celabrai Attack
Chapter 29: Rathalos & Lunagaron V.S Celabrai
Chapter 30: Karma Is A Bitch
Chapter 31: Ending Epilogue

Prologue: Mission Failed

700 15 5
Huyhuynh406 tarafından

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When there was a silence around in the middle of desert valley and make there was an important for the mission that need to terminate him and he was the only way to die for what he doing for the terrorism. There was a man who stood right there and he was talking to the scientist and this man was acting like a general for what he was been acting up to and he planning to give an order for what the scientist man to do.

General Donald Morden.

General Donald Morden is the main antagonist of the Metal Slug video game series. The death of his wife and daughter led to his rebellion against the Regular Army, forming the Rebel Army, leading numerous successful coup against the world. He is also the Marco Rossi's archenemy and the leader of the Rebel Army.

He is the main antagonist of Metal Slug, Metal Slug 2/X and Metal Slug 7/XX, a major antagonist-turned supporting character in Metal Slug 3, the unseen overarching antagonist of Metal Slug 4 & 5, and a minor antagonist-turned deuteragonist in Metal Slug 6.

Donald Morden was originally a Vice Admiral in the Regular Army Marine Corps. In this time, he has a reputation of being an efficient and honorable officer of the Regular Army, being held in high regard by his troops. He was also a compassionate father to his daughter and a caring husband. However, Morden turned against the Regular Army when his wife and daughter are killed in the Central Park bombing caused by an intelligence failure on the part of the Regular Army.

As he goes crazy, he decides to take revenge on the Regular Army. He self-promoted to a General and created the Rebel Army with dissidents of the Regular Army, and starts to build up power to launch a full-scale attack. After a succession of battles, the Rebel Army outnumber the Regular Army, and earn various victories over them. The regular army then decides to start the production of new weapons and vehicles to turn out the table. After various test the SV-001, nicknamed Metal Slug, is finally put under mass production. However, the production of the tanks is discovered by the Rebels, so they launch an attack to destroy the factories where the SV-001 was being produced and seize the already built ones.

Donald: "All I want everything is clean up right now! I want all the date for what you are planning, doctor. Complete everything to me!" He said to the scientist and the scientist had a blonde long hair and he wore white coat, red button shirt, blue jean pant, and brown leather shoes too.

Dr. Kirk.

Kirk: "I understand, General Molden...I've got the data collections for what you need and as soon the portal was opened up right away and we can heading out to somewhere but don't worry....nobody else is following at you, sir." He said to him.

There were many soldiers, tanks, HUMVEE, and other missile launchers from the trucks that they both got there and all everything around here and the others are doing their own works and then they both were working hard as their can and they want to get everything done completely.

When there was a dark shadow figure who was laying on the ground and he was holding a sniper rifle with him and he got his sniper rifle aiming his scope at the target who was talking with scientist Dr. Kirk.

Tarma: "Ghost, do you got the target?" He asked the dark shadow who was wore a skull mask and he had a hoodie on to covering his head.

Ghost: "I have eyes on him, Tarma." He said.

Eri: "Are you ready to shoot right now, (Y/N)?" She asked him and make him chuckle to her and he said.

Ghost: "Not yet, lass. I need to see him if he was moving on right now...I can assassinated at him." He said to her and he was loading the sniper rifle and then he watching the target was begin to moving over there where the portal was. When Ghost was aiming his sniper rifle at the portal travel machine thing and he had no idea what the heck is that.

Marco: "(Y/N), the target is moving right now." He said to Ghost and make him chuckling to him and he said.

Ghost: "Relax, mate. I got this situation...alright...execute it." He said to himself and he was pressed the trigger from his sniper rifle and he take a shot at the general.

*BANG*

The general was talking to Dr. Kirk and out of nowhere a gunshot hit the general's head and blast his head clean off and make Dr. Kirk was surprise and few bloods splash all on his face and Dr. Kirk tried to get the bloods out of his face and make him was surprise and he spat bloods down on the ground. When he tried to clean the bloods of his face and he heard many gunshots from the soldiers and he was duck his head down to look and saw the other soldiers are shooting at the other backup soldiers have arrive here right away.

Soldier 1: "Get down! Get down!" He told the scientist and make him ducked his head down and then the other soldiers were tried to shooting at the other enemy of soldiers arrive here and then Dr. Kirk was tried his best to survive and he grab the second soldier's collar and make him pull his face to him and he shout out.

Dr. Kirk: "Get me out of here right now!!!!!!!" He shout out to the second soldier and then he was nod his head and then Dr. Kirk tried to fixing the machine and same to the other soldier who are fixing it too.

Soldier 5: "Here they come!!!!! SHOOT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out.

(A/N: Imagine VC soldiers as enemies soldiers were slaughtered by the USA soldiers.)

When Dr. Kirk saw all every soldiers were been slaughtering by the USA soldiers and then he was scared as hell and he quickly turn on the machine right away and make the portal machine activating it up right away. Then Dr. Kirk was got his face turn into excited for what he saw the portal machine is working and keep working on right away and he was heading to the portal machine.

Dr. Kirk: "You can't catch me alive!!!!!!" He shout out and then a gunshot from the sniper rifle and make him surprise and he was dodge away from it and then he was run toward to the portal travel machine and he made it inside the portal. When the portal machine was run out of control and it completely run out of control and blowed it up right away and then USA soldiers are checking everything around here in this enemy base....the other enemies are surrender by themselves because general Morden is dead.

Ghost: "Target is down....I repeat the target is down." He said.

Marco: "Good job, (Y/N)...now we can going to take a look at the target." He said to Ghost.

Ghost: "Roger that, stand by." He said and he was got up from the ground and make him was holding the sniper rifle with him and then he was put the rifle back to behind his back and this man was an operator and he is the second Ghost assassin like his elder brother. This man was hiding in his own shadow and he was the same style and legend like his elder brother Ghost...Simon Riley and his name is (Y/N) (L/N) Riley...a little brother of Ghost.

When (Y/N) was walking down there right away and he was going to meet the other operators and they both were got there fast as they could and (Y/N) take his pistol gun out and loading the gun up right away. Then (Y/N) was walking down there right away and he was meet the other operators....Marco, Tarma, Trevor, Nadia, Fio, and Eri.

Marco.

Tarma.

Nadia.

Trevor.

Eri & Fio.

(Y/N): "What do you got?" He asked them and then they got their faces were unexpected for what they look and then allow (Y/N) take a look at the dead body of Morden...and it was fake...it was fake someone use a mask of Morden to put another body here. Then (Y/N) was surprise and he was kneel down and he was touch the face of this another person and it was someone else who make a fake of Morden up right away.

(Y/N): "Bloody hell....this is fake one...."

Eri: "So that means General Morden is out there somewhere and he was with Dr. Kirk." She said.

Marco: "Damnit, mission is failed." He said to himself and he got a hand touch on his shoulder and heard from (Y/N)'s words said.

(Y/N): "We'll get him next time...but we need to contacting with other friends...." He said to them and make Tarma asked (Y/N).

Tarma: "Who?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Captain Price." He said.

To Be Continued.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

87 12 3
Multiple Shonen Jump worlds have fused into one big world. (Y/N) was a normal person who ended up getting powers through the miasma that the fusion e...
25.1K 426 27
Monsters & Dinosaurs. (Y/N) (L/N) is a Monster Hunter and he is the one who taming the monsters by himself...because (Y/N) with the other soldiers wh...
22.9K 670 13
It started out as a new dame same thing for the young Y/N Hayashi, that was until "they" came and everything went to hell. Will Y/N and a group of hi...
652K 24K 38
ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ's ʜᴇ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ sᴜᴘᴘʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ. ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ғᴀᴋᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ~~~~~~ I DON'T OWN ANY IMAGES USED. I DON'T OWN HAIKYUU OR...