Source of Light || [Discontin...

By Alixa_w

[ ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ] Everyone's source of Light is the sun but her source of Light was him . He brought light... More

💠 I n t r o 💠
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

chapter 7

8 0 0
By Alixa_w

Life partner
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Why didn't you kill her ??"

"I wanted to know a few things about her"

Jimin said in his deep tone which gave goosebumps to the maids who were present there. They all gulped when they saw his dark eyes which looked like the void . The headmaid Linda was unfazed. It has been years since she has been working as a maid for the royal family. She knows jimin well . She is the only one in the palace who knows the real truth about the queen's death. Jimin trusts her because she was his mother's personal maid for a long time. Jimin still doesn't know the real truth between his mother's death. He only knows that his father is the one who killed her . He still don't have an idea why he killed her . He believes his father killed his mother because she was useless to him .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Jimin"

"What ?!?!!"

Jimin yelled at the girl who was standing infront of him. The girl gulped when she saw Jimin's eyes which were filled with rage .

"Why are you here ?? Didn't I prohibit you from entering my study"

"I-I j-just wanted t-to -"

"Get out !!!!"

The girl fliched badly . She immediately ran away with tears continuously falling down her cheeks . She was sobbing badly while running .

Jimin's POV

I sighed as I sat down on my chair .

"Why is she like this ?? I hate her more than my father and she knows it very well . Still she isn't ready to accept the prophesy "

"Jimin"

I looked at the direction to see my little cousin brother Jungkook leaning on the door frame.

"What do you want Jungkook ??"

"Did you really kill her ??"

"No"

"Great"

I answered his question without even looking at him . He sounded like he was relieved hearing my answer.

"Why do you even care ??"

I asked looking up . I looked right into his brown eyes .

"I don't want you to be alone forever"

"What do you mean ??"

"Jimin . She might be the chosen one"

I sighed and closed my eyes .

"I don't understand a thing about you Kim YN . Why are you doing this to me ??. Who are you ??. Are you really the chosen one ??"

"Jimin you need to ask her about this . She might be able to answer your questions"

"She will just mock me instead of answering my questions"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"YN right ??"

YN flinched a little hearing the deep voice . She looked back to see Jimin leaning on the wall.

"What do you want ??"

"Nothing"

He answered checking her out from head to toe.

"Then go and let me sleep"

YN said turning back . Just as she was about to take another step forward.

"Do You know about The Prophecy ??"

She turned and faced Jimin with a confused face and asked .

"The Prophecy ??"

"Yes The Prophecy about the next queen of The Underworld"

"Why would- "

"I don't know why I feel a special attraction to you"

Jimin asked walking closer to YN . YN started walking back until the her back hit the hard stone wall . Jimin immediately trapped her between his body and the wall .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Your highness"

"OH my dear friend how have you been ??"

"Doing great your highness"

Jimin's father and his childhood friend were talking with each other . Jimin was sitting alone in the room with his father's friend's daughter, Jisoo. Jisoo was a beautiful and kind hearted girl . She used have a huge crush on Jimin . She is also Taehyung's finance.

"Jimin"

Jisoo softly called Jimin who was lost in his own world of thoughts. He looked at her and raised his eyebrows.

"How have you been ??"

"I was doing great until that face of yours came into my view"

Jisoo felt a little sad when he said those words . She just sat there silently.

Jimin's POV

"I just want to get out of here. I want to know if she is the one"

We both were waiting for our fathers. They were talking so much things while walking around the castle. I decided to get some fresh air and went outside to the balcony. I saw Taehyung talking to my father . I was surprised when I saw my father being friendly to Taehyung. This is the first time I have seen my father being friendly to someone who is not his childhood friend .

"When did he get this much sweet and friendly ??"

Suddenly Taehyung looked at me and waved his hand . I also waved back . He immediately walked upstairs towards me .

Author's POV

"How have you been Jimin ??"

"Doing great . I heard you got engaged with the Kim's daughter"

"Yeah . Her parents wanted her married as soon as possible even though she isn't ready"

Taehyung said the last words in a low voice which Jimin heard clearly through his sharp ears .

"You guys will get comfortable soon . So don't worry"

"She isn't ready to forget you . I am also not ready to forget her"

"You have to move on . We don't even know if she is still alive and tell Jisoo that I found My Queen "

Next update 15th August 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 7.8K 48
Three lives, Two lifetimes, One destiny. The destiny of true love. ---------------------------------------------- "Will you love me when my heartbe...
1.1K 103 17
We have destined with our loved ones before we come to earth allah paired us before we even got our soul into the lifeless body Well destiny is stron...
45.4K 1.4K 56
Y/N is as usual breathtaking beautiful girl. She is a very sensitive girl. She used to love a person with all her heart. Allah had also given her the...
464K 26.8K 78
[WATTPAD PREVIEW FEATURED] 😳🙏✨💃 "She's mine, and I'll fight the whole world to keep her. The sins of the past may block our emotions, but I refus...