๐๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง: ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐œ...

By Fun_Is_Infinite

[HIATUS UNTIL COMPLETION OF EXAMS] ๐๐๐‡๐€ ๐— ๐๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง โ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐จ, ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

A/N
~Pokemon: Heroic Adventures~
#001
#002
#003
#004
#005
#006
#007
#008
#009
Quotev!
#010
#011
#012
#013
#014
#015
#016
#017
#018
#019
~Halloween Special 1~
~Halloween Special 2~
#019.5
#020
#020.5
#021
#022
#023
#024
#025
References - BATCH 1 -
~ Ash Ketchum Special ~
#026
#027
~ New fanfiction ~
#028
#029
#030
#031
#031.5
#032
#033
#034
#035
#036
#038
#038.5
#039
#040
Christmas Special: Capturing Santa Claus!
#041
#042
#043
#044
#045
#045.5
References - BATCH 2 -

#037

1K 52 24
By Fun_Is_Infinite

"Wow, I have a lot of people to disappoint!"

- Meowth

(Y/N) shivered at the highly-technological building that spiralled over the city. It felt like it loomed over her entire being, with the building having technological advancements she thought were only available on I-Island.

She gulped, holding her suitcase close to her, as she took her first steps within the building. Immediately, she could her many different people having conversations. Some seemed to be discussing over a blue print, while others were having a drink with each other.

It made (Y/N) feel out of place in the organisation. But this was the only viable option that she could have taken for her internship. It was quite better than going to Endeavour.

"Hello! How may I help you?" A voice took her out of her thoughts, as she looked to the person in front of her. She was wearing a very dark suit, with purple shorts and a purple tie. She had purple hair and eyes, and had very pale skin, and even the whites of her eyes weren't normal, instead being a bright pink.

The girl looked at her for a few seconds, seemingly pondering something, before her eyes flashed with recognition.

"Woah. Excuse me if I'm wrong, but are you (L/N) (Y/N)?" She asked.

(Y/N) gave her a nod, as a wide smile went on her face.

"Oh! I see! I-" She seemingly stopped herself for a good bit, before pulling out a piece of paper, writing on it. "You're here for your internship, correct?" She asked, her eyes seemingly sparkling.

(Y/N) had to sigh internally. This girl definately wanted to know about the Pokémon. It wasn't a big surprise, however, with the recent resurgence. Either way, no matter the situation, persevering is the best possible thing to do.

It is for the Pokémon after all.

"Yes, I am ma'am." (Y/N) nodded. The woman nodded, writing down a few notes before nodding.

"Alright then. Follow me then!" The woman said, turning her back as she started to walk to a location that (Y/N) was unsure of. She could only guess that she was leading her to the hero Cemiya.

She followed the girl, her eyes darting around the white halls which had a dark blue illuminated on their walls, creating a nice blend of colours in her opinion. Many illustrations of dragons that looked vaguely familiar were also pasted on the walls.

"Oh! By the way!" The girl said, turning her head over to (Y/N) with a smile on her face. "My name is Enda Menander! It's nice to meet you, (L/N)." She gave a nervous smile. (Y/N) nodded, returning her nervous smile with a calm smile of her own.

"Hey... do you have your Pokémon with you?" Enda asked, blinking her eyes. (Y/N) tilted her head, nodding along with Enda's question as Enda's eyes shone. Enda bent down - she was also very tall, almost 6'4 - as her eyes seemingly sparkled with child-like curiosity.

"Hey hey. Do you think that I can play with them at a later time?" Enda whispered. "Seeing the Pokémon on screen was so cool! But I haven't yet been able to meet any for myself, see?"

(Y/N) nodded, giving another smile.

"Oh don't worry. I'll give you some at a later date, ok?" (Y/N) gave her a thumbs up, as Enda nodded, looking very appreciated by what (Y/N) had said.

"Alright then. First, however, we will have to go meet Cemiya, ok?" Enda said, getting back on her feet as (Y/N) nodded.

Enda started to walk again, as (Y/N) quickly caught up, still analysing the different dragon pieces on the walls. She couldn't shake off how familiar some of the dragons were. She tried to recognize it, but due to the limited canvas as well as the white and blue colour scheme, she couldn't decipher it.

"What are those...?" She whispered under her breath. She then snapped out of it when she almost knocked into Enda, who had stopped in front of a door with a golden plating on it.

"Alright, here we are." Enda gave a smile to (Y/N). But for some reason, (Y/N) could only feel like that Enda was preparing herself for some reason, putting both hands on her cheeks, before her face turned blank as she took the lead, opening the door to find a man about 20 sorting out a few papers.

"Cemiya, I have brought the intern to you." Enda announced, as Cemiya raised his head. (Y/N) was able to get a better look on him.

He had brown hair, with a brilliant yellow eyes that faded into blue. He was a bit more casual, wearing a hoodie of sorts with a diamond with a lightning bolt on it's center. (Y/N) could vaguely make out longer fangs in his mouth, which got her a bit curious.

Cemiya nodded, flashing Enda a small smile.

"Thanks Enda." He nodded, as (Y/N) turned to Enda.

She was blushing. A pink blush was on her face. Now (Y/N) could see why she was trying to keep a blank face. Enda most likely had a crush on Cemiya, and it was very open.

"N-No problem!" Enda gave a quick reply, before leaving the room, which left the quite big room with only (Y/N) and Cemiya. Cemiya's face fell flat, as his eyes seemingly analysed (Y/N) for a good bit.

He got up from his seat, which made (Y/N) realise that there were dragon scales on his exposed arms. Using that information, as well as some information that she had found online, he most likely had a form of a dragon quirk.

"So, you're the Pokémon trainer that everyone was talking about." Cemiya got up from his chair, raising an eyebrow as (Y/N) couldn't help but raise her own too, wondering where the hero was going with this.

"I mean, yeah? Why do you ask?" (Y/N) asked, putting a hand on her hip. Cemiya closed his eyes, seemingly thinking for a bit.

"I know of the deal between the Hero Association and your Pokémon Company for one, so I must ask..." Cemiya muttered, before seemingly appearing in front of (Y/N), startling her as she jumped a bit, before standing her ground.

Then, she took the sudden realisation that the white's in Cemiya's eyes had fully turned black, while his yellow eyes were shining through.

"What's your goal in the end? How will you achieve your goal if you hide behind your Pokémon when fighting?" Cemiya interrogated, his yellow eyes bearing on (Y/N)'s (E/C)s. His eyes, however, held no malice, only propping (Y/N) to answer in tandem.

"I want both humans and Pokémon to live together in harmony. That's the future I want." (Y/N) answered. Cemiya raised an eyebrow, before continuing.

"And what if you fail?" (Y/N) gave him a bewildered look, a thought that has never crossed her mind at all during the many years she's spent caring about Pokémon.

"...W-what?"

"How can you guarantee that Pokémon won't go rogue and destroy said relationship?" Cemiya continued his onslaught of questions, narrowing his eyes as he continued. "How can you guarantee that the Pokémon you know and love won't fall into the wrong hands?"

He circled (Y/N), listing off the possible consequences if (Y/N) was to fail.

"If anything were to ever go wrong with this 'relationship', will you take responsibility for it?" Cemiya asked, tilting his head as he stopped moving around, now once again in front of the contemplating (Y/N). "Can you answer these three questions?"

A pause filled the air. (Y/N) could feel a small sweat trickling down her back at these sudden questions that she was bombarded with. She closed her eyes, thinking those questions over.

"...There's never a guarantee." (Y/N) replied, as Cemiya raised an eyebrow. "There isn't a perfect reality where troubles can't be caused by Pokémon which may lash out, or Pokémon which may fall into the wrong hands and be used for evil..." (Y/N) started, opening her eyes.

"But even then, if I can make it the best relationship possible. If I can make humans and Pokémon be able to work together in a functioning society where they can play together and live together without any fear, then I believe that is enough." (Y/N) said. Cemiya nodded at her questions.

"And will you take responsibility for any of the Pokémon's actions?"

"...It's hard to say."  (Y/N) muttered. "I can't just say I will, because there can just be a Pokémon that does something wherever that I don't know about. I may be able to try my best with Pokémon in my close proximity, but I cannot say that I can."

Cemiya's eyes narrowed, as (Y/N) gave a confused look. A pause filled the air, with the two only staring at each other for a few good seconds.

"85 points." Cemiya hummed, as (Y/N)'s eyebrows raised at the unexpected response. Cemiya had a ghost of a smile, as he reverted to a more normal form.

"Huh?"

"You have good morals and you know what you want to do for the Pokémon in the future." Cemiya hummed, a hand on his chin. "What you lack is a resolve and a direction to complete your goal."

"A... direction?" (Y/N) muttered, tilting his head. "A direction.. to save the Pokémon?"

"Right now, you are just going with the flow of things, correct?" Cemiya asked. "It's the illusion of choice, but for now, you must have to figure out how to allow the Pokémon and humans to live together without others interfering."

(Y/N) tilted her head, almost looking confused as she tilted her head downwards in thought, thinking over the information that Cemiya gave her.

"...Can you give me an example?" (Y/N) asked. Cemiya raised an eyebrow, but he nodded.

"I am a hero to try and find a cure to my sister's disease."

"...huh?" (Y/N) tilted her head, raising an eyebrow. Cemiya nodded, looking away as he seemingly thought to himself. (Y/N) took a good look at his face, and it was like he was thinking fondly of something, most likely his said sister.

"It was when we were just children. One day, we had followed our family to a forest for a small camping trip." Cemiya muttered, as (Y/N) wondered why he's spilling all this information all so suddenly. 

"But my sister had wondered way too far, and when I had found her, a dark shadow was over her, as she was clutching her heart, coughing up blood."

(Y/N) raised an eyebrow.

"But before the dark creature could be identified, it had disappeared, and my sister had this unknown disease that couldn't be cured. She described it as a pin stuck in her heart. and refuses to get out."

Cemiya seemed to clutch his hands together.

"I wish to find some way to save my sister, because even now, she doesn't have much longer to live, and time is running out."

(Y/N) nodded.

"I see... I'm sorry for your loss." (Y/N lamented, using her words completely wrong, while Cemiya deadpanned at the blatendly disrespectful joke.

"She's not dead." Cemiya crossed his arm, as (Y/N)'s eyes widened, immediately realising how that sounded.

"A-Ah! Sorry! I didn't mean to say that!" (Y/N) immediately repented for her mistake. Cemiya sighed, before nodding.

"It's fine." He hummed, sitting back on his chair. "But enough about me. We have something of importance that we'll be doing over your stay here." He hummed, slipping an image from his desk to (Y/N). (Y/N) raised an eyebrow, taking the photo, before her eyes widened, seeing all too familiar R-clothed grunts walking about with something of a sickening realisation to her.

"We'll be dealing with this problem, and you'll have to learn your direction from it." Cemiya hummed, getting up from his seat. "We leave by tomorrow morning."

(Y/N)'s eyes narrowed at the grunts in the image

Team Rocket are back.

Daily Question:

Which Pokémon Game has your favourite soundtrack?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 2.3K 50
(Finished) (ส/ษด), แด€ ส€ษชแด„สœ แด›แด€สŸแด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด… ษขษชส€สŸ, แด‡ษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡แด… แดœ.แด€ สœษชษขสœ sแด„สœแดแดสŸ แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ ส€แด‡แด„แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด…แด€แด›ษชแดษดs แด›แด แด€ษชแด แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดแด˜ แด€ษดแด… แด˜ส€แดแด แด‡ สœแด‡ส€sแด‡สŸา“. แดกสœแด€แด› ษชา“, sสœแด‡ แดแด‡แด› แด€ สœแดแด›-สœแด‡...
3.1K 206 13
ยซ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™”/๐™‰ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ค๐™™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ค๐™ ๐™ž ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ก๐™š๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๏ฟฝ...
11.3K 462 15
๐‘‡๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘ ๐ด.๐‘ˆ. โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ– ใ€Œ ส/ษด สŸ/ษด, แด€ แดกแดส€สŸแด… า“แด€แดแดแดœs า“แด€sสœษชแดษด แด…แด‡sษชษขษดแด‡ส€, ษชs แด€ส™แดแดœแด› แด›แด สœแด€แด แด‡ สœแด‡ส€ แดกสœแดสŸแด‡ สŸษชา“แด‡ แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡แด… แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษด แดœษดแด‡x...
91.6K 3.5K 40
๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐›๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...