THe School for Good and Evil...

By keanzyn08

It is a fanfiction sequel for "The School for Good and Evil". Agatha and Sophie returned to Gavaldon, they e... More

Chapter 1: Home
Chapter 2:The Dream
Chapter 3: The Return
Chapter 4: Mermaid Agatha
Chapter 5: The Prince
Chapter 6: Destined One
Chapter 7: The Journey
Chapter 8: The man with Black Stone
Chapter 9: Sudden Change oF hEART
Chapter 10: The Lost Memory
Chapter 11: Deja'vu
Chapter 12: New School Master
Chapter 13: The Confrontation
Chapter 14: The Wild Princes
Chapter 15: Stuck in the Stock Room
Chapter 16: The Truth Behind the Lost Memory
Chapter 17: Masquerade Ball
Chapter 18: Song of Love
Chapter 19: Blood Moon
Chapter 20: Plan
Chapter 21: For Our Friends
Chapter 22
Chapter 23: Agatha's Dilemma
Chapter 24: Memory of The Past
Chapter 25: Suffering and Pain
Chapter 28: His Return
Chapter 30: Pain and Cry
Chapter 31: King Tedros
Chapter 32: Awakening
Chapter 33: Agatha in Camelot
Chapter 34:Red Thread of Fate
Chapter 35: Tears in the Rain
Chapter 36:Light in the Darkness
Chapter 37: Our Fairy Tale

Chapter 29: The tWIns Story

1.8K 39 19
By keanzyn08

" Sophie! Sophie! " Agatha repeatedly called her name. But Sophie just blankly stared at her. Her eyes dim and lifeless. " What did you do to Sophie? " Agatha roared to the Evil School Master.

" I'm giving her the things she wanted the most... Come, Sophie. " he smiled, as if he was proud to what he'd done. Sophie walked like a doll towards him.

" No! Sophie! What do you know about what she wants?! You're Evil! Give her back! "

" And you, Agatha? What do you know about what she wants? " he looked at her, as if she had done something wrong.

" Wha- ...of course she just wanted to be with her family, her friends, to end all of this... She wants to be with me... "

" Her family? Her friends? Do you really think that's what she wanted the most? " he chuckled, turning around his back. He started walking to his old book cabinet. He picked up one of the books and started turning the pages. " Do you know Agatha, you were so oblivious of her true feelings. Do you really think she wants to go back to his father who had someone else other than her mother? Friends? Who? You're the only friend she had. The only friend who took away everything she wished for. "

" No...that's not true. " Agatha choked. Telling herself that it was all a lie made by him.

" You don't want to believe me? You know her more than me, right? Shouldn't you know what she wanted from the very beginning? " he showed her a picture from the book. A beautiful princess with her prince, a true love's kiss... A happily ever after.... " Look, Agatha... A beautiful princess with her prince. Sophie just wished to be a princess, to be loved by a prince and find her ever after.... But you took it all away... "

" It was all in the past, Sophie had changed, Sophie is happy now! And isn't it because of you, that's why it all happened, you should be the one who took the blame. It was all your doing! "

" If I hadn't done it, would you have gone to where you are right now? You should be thankful to me, Agatha... I gave you the chance to be a princess, I took you away from your miserable life. "

Agatha froze, searching for words. " I'm the one who save myself, not you. You just brought us here, for your evil plan. "

" That's right, and I found it. We should have found our happiness, my Never After with Sophie, but you ruined it! " he shot a light towards Agatha, making Agatha slammed on the wall. " I'll give Sophie what she wants the most. "

" What...she wants? " Agatha coughed. Pulling up herself.

" Her mother, do you know what she felt when she saw you, reuniting with your father? You already had everything, you're a princess, you have your prince, people looking up to you, friends who will always be with you even if she was gone. You can easily get what she wants. That's so unfair, Agatha... You had everything, while she had nothing. " he caressed Sophie's face. " That's why I'll create a world where she'll be happy, a world for the two of us. You were just like my brother... Both of you, always have what we wanted the most without even trying anything. Both of you can easily get it, while we tried everything we can to get what we want but still you will always have it. That's why, I'll create a world where both you and my brother don't exist. " he threw away the book. " That's why, I won't let you to ruin it again, Agatha... Not my brother, neither are you... " he held out his hand, making Agatha float in the air. Agatha started struggling, she can't breathe, something was choking her. He drawn her near him, until it was already his hands choking Agatha. Sophie watched by his side, " Look, Sophie... She'll be gone forever... No one will stop us from our Never After... " but he suddenly froze, he lethally glared at Agatha, no, not at her, he intently glared at her necklace. " You! You had it all along?! "

" Wha...what? " Agatha choked.

" Dear brother, you really don't want to leave me alone. Trying to get rid of me, again? Well, this time, I'll make sure to get rid of you, once and for all! " he grabbed the stone from Agatha's neck. Crushing it, with his two hands, pouring the broken pieces like a sparkling dust on the wind in front of Agatha. " Your only hope...is gone now, Agatha. Now, it's your turn to be with him. Any last words? "

" Why...do you still...need to...do the Time Curse spell? He's...already gone.... " Agatha snarled.

" That's a question, Agatha... But, since it's your last day, I'll answer it. Because... even in my dreams, he was hunting me. He never leaves me alone, he's always there like a shadow. And if he never gets born, then no one can stop me from creating a world meant just for me and Sophie. " his eyes turned dark. " And they will love me like the way they loved him. I'll be the only one they will be proud of, the only one they love. "

Who is he talking about? Agatha tried to fight back. But the Evil School Master just tightened his grip more.

" So....phie... " Agatha uttered, tears swelling down on her face. She held out her hand to Sophie. She saw something in her eyes, it sparkled, Sophie flapped her lips, she was saying something, but she wasn't sure enough if it's a hallucination because she can't breathe. She felt her body slowly giving in. Slowly, her eyes closed, she was out of air. The Evil School Master threw her down in the window.

Am I flying? No, I was falling... I'll die for sure. The sun, it's already rising. It's beautiful, the last thing I will see. Is this the end? Will I die? I still haven't said my goodbyes, to Mom, to Father....to...Tedros... Agatha closed her eyes, tears floating in the air.

" Agatha... "

" Who? " Agatha slowly opened her eyes. She was lying on the bed of flowers. " Where am I? " She heard rustling sounds on her side. Tantelizing hazel eyes staring dearly at her. " Professor Sader? "

" Haven't seen you for a while, Agatha... "

She was with Professor Sader, talking to him in a beautiful place, this only means one thing. " Am I already dead? Is this heaven? "

Professor Sader let out a small laugh.

Agatha frowned at him, she got up, roaming her eyes around. It was so beautiful, a cloudless blue sky, birds singing on the trees, bed of flowers all around and a sparkling crystal river at the right side. So peaceful, a place anyone would want to live in.       " Professor, I'm sorry. I must have disappointed you. I can't defeat him. I was so useless. "

Professor Sader grabbed her hands, clasping it. " You never disappointed me, Agatha. I chose you, because I know you're the only one who can do it. "

" But I didn't, I can't. Look, I died. "

Professor Sader swayed his hand in the air. " Look, Agatha. "

Agatha looked up to see a scene where she was falling. But, she was stuck in the middle of the air. Time has stopped, on the real world.

" You were not dead yet, but it's your choice if you live or die. "

" Does it mean, I still can go back? " she asked with hope, " But...even if I go back. There's nothing I can do to defeat him. "

" Do you really think I showed myself to you, for nothing? "

" Well, yeah... "

" Remember Agatha, the girl and the old woman who gave you the necklace? "

" Yeah? "

" I sent them to you. To give you a warning and a test. "

" A test? "

" If you're really good enough to inherit his power. "

" Power? Whose? "

" Me... " behind her, showed up a handsome young man with his warm blue eyes, snowy hair, and ivory cheeks.

Agatha backed up in surprise," You- you are... the Good School Master. "

The Good School Master smiled, that can melt every girls hearts. He bent, gently touched Agatha's right hand and softly placed a kiss. Agatha jolted in surprise, though she felt her heart skip a beat. He was the most beautiful man, Agatha had ever seen. A perfect prince, that every princess can dream of. She was sure even if she was the old Agatha, she can never hate this man. No one could.

" Stop teasing her... " Professor Sader said, noticing the crimson red cheeks of Agatha.

" Oh Sader, no one could resist such a beautiful young lady. " he smiled again and winked at Agatha. Agatha shyly looked away.

" You're too old for her, besides you're already dead. And she already had a prince. "

" Age doesn't matter in love. And besides, they weren't married yet, I still have a chance. " he said like a young teenager.

" Wha-what? " Agatha abruptly blurted.

The two handsome man laughed, Agatha looked away in embarrassment. Geez, so stupid. You know he was just teasing you. So embarrassing...

" Sorry, Agatha. I just haven't seen a beautiful princess like you in a long time. Don't take it to heart. " he leaned closer to Agatha's ear and whispered. " But, if I have met you when I was still young and alive. I'll take you as my princess. "

Agatha's whole face and neck flushed red. She can smell his fresh mint breathe.

Professor Sader knocked him on his head. " Stop hitting on Agatha, she was out of your league. Have you forgotten, there's more important things to say to her? "

The Good School Master showed a sorry smile, " That's right. Sorry. " he cleared out his throat. " Agatha, I'll tell you the story from the very beginning. "

Agatha turned serious. She listened carefully to every details the Good School Master had said.

The Good School Master and the Evil School Master were twins when they were born. Identical faces but different talents and characteristics. Their mother died when they were born, so their father remarried to have a mother for the both of them. Though they're twins, they're parents adored the Good School Master while the Evil School Master was neglected. The Good brother excelled in everything, while the other one tried hard just to be noticed but he wasn't. Though there were times that his Good brother made mistakes or plays around, it was only laughed out by their parents or the people around them. His perfect Good brother was adored by everyone. The Good brother was very fond of his brother, he wanted to be close to him, but his twin shut his heart out. As they grew up, the Good brother discovered his hidden power, he created the Storian with its own mind. He decided to build the School for Good and Evil, and seek help to his twin. He knew what his brother was thinking, so he tried everything to make their parents to notice his twin. But it always ends up funny, or he was easily forgiven. He thought by creating the school, they can work together, and be close with each other. With the two of them, the School for Good and Evil were a success. Fairy tale stories were created, both of them were the pride of their parents. But the Evil brother knows that deep in their parents hearts, the Good brother was the only one they love. The Good brother thought, his twin brother had opened up his heart to him when they already worked together, but he was wrong. Until the day, his Evil brother fought against him in a war and killed him.

Agatha saw the pain of betrayal and love on the Good School Master's eyes while he was telling their story. The Good School Master looked at her in surprise.

" Why...are you crying? "

" I...it must've been so painful for you. You just loved him, you just wanted to be close to him. But he never saw it, he was so drown with his envy and jealousy. He never saw the pain in your eyes, when he was looking at you with hatred... " Agatha sniffed hard.

" You're...crying for me? " he laughed hard.

" What?! I can't- " Agatha froze, her body was wrapped by the School Master's strong arms.

" Can you...lend me your shoulder?" he murmured.

Agatha just stood still. She let him silently cry. It must have been so painful for him. How long his pain will go on? We thought since he's the School Master, he already had everything,that he can never felt the pain, the broken heart, the desire...but we were all wrong. He was also just...a human, like us.

" Sader was really right about you. You are amazingly different from others. In a very Good different. "

" I'm amazed, ghosts can cry... "

" Though were just souls, we still have our emotions. Besides you're also a ghost right now. "

" Oh, that's right. " Agatha just remembered that her real body was now falling in the middle of the air. " Wait, my body...it's still... "

" Don't worry about it, it's a different dimension. You can tell that a second there is one day here. Something like that. Now where are we? Oh, right. As you know, he and I fought against each other before your eyes. But something bad happened. "

" What? "

" Before I can even totally make him disappear in that world for good. He trapped his own soul to a black stone. And of course, you know what I'm talking about. My time in that world is only limited, and Sader is the only seer left in that world, and I already used him, so I have to leave behind something that can defeat him, if he ever comes back. Something that will take me back, so I left behind the source of my power, on the white stone. Thus, I know, it will go to the owner meant for it.... I've been watching you, Agatha. I know it was meant for you. You were my descendant. "

" Tha- that's ridiculous. I'm just a normal girl. I don't have that much courage to take that kind of power."

" You are Good enough, to conquer any Evil. Even the most powerful evil Agatha. You're the only one who can have what I had. "

" But... It could be anyone, what about Tedros? The stone showed the truth to him. Even Tedros can use it. " Agatha thought of a  reason for her not to accept their offer.

" It was you, who showed the truth to him. "

" What? "

" You see, it reflected the heart of its owner. You want to show him the truth, you want him to know the truth. It protected the people you wanted to protect. Since it was given to you, it was already a part of your heart and soul. It was meant for you, all along. "

" But... the Evil School Master, he crushed it. Why would he think it was you? That it was your..soul? "

" He must have thought it was my soul. He sense my power, too blind to see, that the stone he crushed was a fake...right Agatha? "

" I have another favor to ask you Edward... "

" What is it? "

" Can you search something for me? I need it before I go... For precaution... "

" What is it? "

" A stone, a white stone. "

Edward searched all over the place. He came back and gave it to Agatha.

" What are you going to do with that? "

" A bait. "

Agatha changed the glowing white stone from the necklace hook and put the stone Edward gave to her. She hid the stone on her pocket. She poured shiny dust to the ordinary stone to make it slightly glow.

" That was a good idea, Agatha. "

" I just thought, maybe he'll have interest in the stone. So I did that, but look. It doesn't mean, I'll accept that power. Besides, what do I need that for? " Agatha felt the ache on her heart. Sophie hates her all this time.

" Don't you want to save Sophie? "

Agatha bit her lips, " She...doesn't need me. She hates me. "

" Are you sure about that? "

" Yeah...she... "

" Did she told you...with her right mind? "

" No, but... "

" The last thing you saw before you fell? What is it? "

" Why do I need to remember that? Sophie..she just watched me. She.." Agatha stopped and pondered, " Wait, I think I saw something,.. sparkling, water...tears? Her lips moved, did she said something. " Agatha tried to act the movement of Sophie's lips. " H..ha,..me... What is it? " Agatha tried to remember, she gasped, " He..lp...me. Help Me! She was asking for my help. She cried for me. Even in that condition, she...doesn't hate me. " Agatha grabbed the School Master's hand. " I'll take it. I have to save her. I have to save everyone. "

" But I have to warn you, Agatha... There's a risk. "

" What is it? "

" It can damage you, even though you're the right person to take that power. Your body, is still too young. It might give in somehow, that much power can damage your body, even your mind and soul. Will you still take the risk? "

" If it means, I can save my friends and protect everyone. I'm willing to take the risk. Even if...it costs me, my life. "

" Agatha, you see.. I'm sorry. You're still too young and you're already risking your life for the battle that I should've ended a long time ago. "

" No, it wasn't your fault. Maybe just like you said, I'm the one meant to be, to end this war. "

" We'll protect you, Agatha. With all our might, no, we'll surely protect you. Right Sader? "

Professor Sader touched both her shoulders. " That's right, Agatha. I'm the one who put you on this. So, I'll make sure to protect you. "

Agatha hugged the both of them. " Now, how will I have that power?"

" When you wake up, hold the stone, and make a wish Agatha. " the Good School Master said.

" Wish? Will that really work? "

" You can make a wish to come true, Agatha. You know that. Just wish from the bottom of your heart and your wish will be granted. "

Agatha nodded, slowly, her body was fading. Before she completely disappeared, she shouted her last words. " I'll make sure to give back your power. I'll just borrow it, and I will knock your brother down, and I'll make sure that he will know your true feelings! I'll beat him, until he understands! " both the two men laughed at her. She waved and saw the smile on the faces of the two handsome man.

" What a weird girl. " the School Master's smile didn't leave his face even if Agatha was already gone.

" Right, such a lively and beautiful princess. " Professor Sader said. Both of them still looking at the way where Agatha had vanished.

" Ughh... I was even serious when I said, I want her to be my princess. "

" You're too late for that. "

" Maybe I can use my power and change the stories. So instead, I'll be born on this time. What do you think? "

" Arghh, just shut it! " Professor Sader grumbled and left.

" Hey, where are you going? I was just kidding! " he followed Sader. " That prince, he's one hell of a lucky boy. "

aUthor's Note: I can sense a cute relationship between Professor Sader and The Good School Master ^.^ hOPe you like this chapter, iT's a cute chapter for me, well for Sader and The School Master ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 54 14
After being brutally murdered, 14-year-old George Davidson watches from heaven over his grief-stricken family and his killer. As he observes their da...
73K 2K 40
Every story has its own beginning. This one started long ago in Luke's Jedi academy. That was a place full of hope, happiness, and most of all frien...
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...