Lab Rats: Bionic Island Seaso...

Bởi ScarletWitch19

A lot has happened to Cassie and her siblings since season one. With the defeat of Krane, Mr. Davenport creat... Xem Thêm

Cast
Bionic Rebellion Part 1
Bionic Rebellion Part 2
Left Behind
Under Seige
Bionic Dog
Mission Mania
Simulation Manipulation
Spider Island
Spike vs. Spikette
Lab Rats vs. Mighty Med Part 1
Lab Rats vs. Mighty Med Part 2
Space Elevator
Bionic Action Hero Part 1
Bionic Action Hero Part 2
One of Us
Bob Zombie
Human Eddy
The Curse of the Screaming Skull
On the Edge Part 1
On the Edge Part 2
Ultimate Tailgate Challenge
And Then There Were Five
Space Colony Part 1
Space Colony Part 2
The Vanishing Part 1
The Vanishing Part 2

Forbidden Hero

269 5 0
Bởi ScarletWitch19

"Easy, easy, easy," Adam says as he, Bree, Chase, and I help an injured Leo out of the hydro loop after coming back from another mission.

"You know, this would be a lot easier without you saying easy every two seconds," Chase says.

"Sorry. Careful, careful, careful." Adam says.

"Uh-oh. Did Leo blow chunks on the hydro loop again?" Bob says as he walks into the common area with a couple of other students.

"No. We were on a mission and I hurt my ankle." Leo says.

"And then he blew chunks on the hydro loop again," I say.

"You know the drill, Bob," Adam says.

"Puke patrol. I'll grab the mop." Bob says. He walks out of the room.

"I've taught him well," Adam says.

"We were evacuating a steel mill when the roof collapsed," Chase explains to the students standing in the room.

"We were pinned down and Leo had to jump over an industrial grinder to save us," Bree says.

"Come on, buddy. Let's get you to the infirmary and get that leg checked out." Chase says.

"Would you quit fussing? I'm a grown man. I don't need you to baby me." Leo says. Tasha walks into the room. "Mommy!" Leo cries as he hugs her.

"Oh, I came as soon as you texted me," Tasha says.

"I'm not gonna lie. This is a grade-A boo-boo." Leo says.

"We better get you to your room. Where is your room?" Tasha says, looking around.

"Oh, the other side of the island," I say.

"Still can't believe you guys got your own island. For Valentine's Day, all I got was a lousy t-shirt that said I married Donald." Tasha says.

"Wait, you guys are married? I just thought you came over a lot." Adam says, making all of us give him weird looks.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In the Mentor's Quarters, Leo was sitting on the couch drinking a smoothie with his ankle propped up on a pillow. "Thanks, mom. You always make the best smoothies. But something's missing." Leo says.

"Here you go," Tasha says as she puts a tiny umbrella in his drink.

"Perfect. You know, the umbrella shouldn't affect the taste, but it just does." Leo says.

"I'm gonna go check on the pool temperature. I warmed it up so you could soak your ankle." Tasha says.

"You know, if you wanna throw a few bubbles in there, I would not be opposed," Leo says. Adam, Bree, Chase, and I walk into the room. "Mom...you forgot my tuck-tuck." Tasha walks over to him and pulls a blanket over him.

"There you go, sweetie. Now, I will be right there if you need me." Tasha says as she tucks in Leo. She leaves the room.

"Tuck-tuck? Kind of milking it, aren't you?" Chase says.

"Oh, not yet. The milk comes with the cookies at 3:00," Leo says.

"I'm just glad you're doing better, Leo," I say.

"Yeah. You're lucky you didn't get hurt worse. You were this close to being chewed up by that industrial grinder." Adam says.

"Industrial grinder? Leo, you told me you twisted your ankle jumping for joy." Tasha says as she walks back into the room.

"He was jumping for joy because he wasn't killed by an industrial grinder." Bree chuckles nervously.

"Leo almost got ripped apart by that thing," Adam says.

"What? Ripped apart?" Tasha says, walking up to Adam. Leo makes a cut-it-out gesture behind Tasha.

"Oh, that's right. He almost got decapitated too." Adam says, making the same hand gesture.

"Excuse me? Leo, why didn't you stay in the van?" Tasha says.

"What van?" Chase says.

"The one you take on all your missions when you're out solving all your mysteries," Tasha says.

"Hey, she must think we have a talking dog that helps us on our missions," I say to Chase, making the both of us laugh. Leo just glares at us.

"I just always thought that you guys did the dangerous stuff while Leo was in the van, saying stuff like, check and all clear," Tasha says.

"Check that, mom," Leo says, drawing a check mark in the air.

"No, no. Leo does all the dangerous stuff with us. This one time, he was dangling from a helicopter on top of a skyscraper. It was super dangerous." Adam says. Leo, Chase, and I make cut-it-out gestures behind Tasha. "Oh, that's right. He almost got decapitated that time too. It's only a matter of time before this thing just pops right off."

In the common area, Chase was working at the console while I just played with a slinky as I stood next to him. We both turned our heads when Bob walked in dragging in a pile of ocean junk. "Ahoy, mateys!" Bob exclaimed. "Check out all this cool stuff that washed up on shore."

"Let's see. A tire, twenty pounds of seaweed, and a broken toilet seat." Chase listed as we looked at Bob's bag of junk.

"Bob, that's just a bunch of useless junk," I say.

"I'm gonna give this stuff to Bree as a token of my undying love," Bob says.

"Oh. Well, in that case, it's perfect." I say. Bree walks into the room.

"Whoa, slow down. Where's the fire?" Bob says. "Oh, it's right here. Because you're the hottest thing I've ever seen."

"What's up, Bob?" Bree says.

"Oh, this is for you. It's a seaweed necklace." Bob says, holding up a large seaweed.

"Yeah. I'm gonna pass." Bree says. She walks over to Chase and me.

"I wrestled a manatee for this," Bob says. Just as he walks out, the hydro loop doors open and Caitlin walks in with her bags.

"Hi, everyone. I'm here." Caitlin says.

"Ah! Why is that doing here?" I yelled as I hid behind Chase.

"Caitlin?" Chase says.

"This place is beautiful. Thanks for inviting me." Caitlin says.

"We didn't invite you," Bree says.

"It was implied, Bree," Caitlin says. "I had no idea where you guys went after you left Mission Creek."

"That was the plan," Chase mutters under his breath.

"So I've been secretly trailing Leo's mom for weeks, hoping she would lead me to you guys," Caitlin says.

"Wait. You've been stalking Tasha?" Bree says.

"Oh, don't be so dramatic. Is it stalking to follow someone around, day and night?" Caitlin says.

"Yes," Chase says.

"Fine. I've been stalking Tasha." Caitlin says.

"Wait a minute. How did you get past our hydro loop security guard?" I ask Caitlin.

"Let's just say you're gonna need a new one," Caitlin says.

"Oh, Caitlin, I'm afraid I have to cut this reunion short. No outside visitors allowed on the island." Chase says.

"Ugh, still that guy, huh, Chase?" Caitlin says. "Your sister wants me to stay, right?"

"No," I say.

"You know what, sure," Bree says.

"Really?" Chase says.

"What?!" I say at the same time.

"Good answer, Bree," Caitlin says. Chase pulls Bree and me to the side.

"What are you doing? You can't stand her." Chase says.

"But that was back in high school. I have matured. I am a mentor now. I have changed." Bree says.

"Yeah, but she hasn't," I say.

"I know we've had our petty squabbles in the past, but we're beyond that. Plus, it'll be nice to have a girlfriend to hang out with for a couple of days." Bree says, walking over to Caitlin.

"Couple weeks, Bree," Caitlin says.

"Good to see you, too, old friend," Bree says.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In the Mentor's Quarters, Adam and Leo were sitting on the couch when Tasha walked in. "How are you feeling today, honey?" She asks Leo.

"Oh, I'm good. Thanks." Adam says.

"I'm okay but just to be sure, you should probably whip up some of your oatmeal cookies," Leo says. "And don't be shy with the raisins."

"Coming right up," Tasha says as she walks toward the kitchen.

"Uh, I'll take a ham sandwich," Adam says.

"Are you injured?" Tasha says, turning to him.

Adam picks up a silver bowl from the table and smashes it against his knee, making him yell in pain. "Ugh, my knee. I'll take mustard on that."

In the cafeteria, Bree was sitting at a table eating her lunch while Caitlin was looking at her. "What's up, Caitlin?" Bree says.

"Still wearin' your hair like that, huh?" Caitlin says.

"What's wrong with my hair?" Bree says.

"Nothing. Looks great, as long as you're not leaving the island." Caitlin says. Bob walks into the cafeteria.

"Knock, knock. Who's there? Stud muffin." Bob says.

"Ugh, here comes Bob." Bree groans.

"Who's Bob?" Caitlin says.

"He's just this little kid who's crushing on me. Just to warn you, it can get super awkward." Bree says.

"Hey, pretty lady," Bob says, walking over to Bree.

"Hey, Bob," Bree says.

"Hi. I'm Caitlin, the girl Bree models her entire life after." Caitlin says with a smile, turning to Bob. Bob starts to levitate in the air as his mouth drops in awe of Caitlin, finding her beautiful.

"Bob? Why are you levitating?" Bree says.

"It's like I'm looking at an angel," Bob says.

"Bob? Bob? Bob!" Bree shouts, causing Bob to fall to the ground.

"Oh, he's cute," Caitlin says.

"You think I'm cute? She thinks I'm cute! She thinks I'm cute! She thinks I'm cute!" Bob screams as he runs out of the cafeteria.

"Yeah, Bree. He's real into you." Caitlin says.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Here you go, Leo," Tasha says as she hands Leo a plate of cookies.

"Any ETA on that sandwich I ordered a half hour ago?" Adam says.

"Trust me. You don't want me making something for you right now." Tasha says just an alarm goes off.

"It's a mission alert," Chase says.

"Come on, guys. We gotta go." Leo says. He jumps up from the couch while Adam, Chase, and I run to our capsules.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. You can walk?" Tasha says.

"It must have been that smoothie," Leo says. Tasha gives him a look. "Okay. You got me. It's been fun, but our little charade is over. Although I will be home soon, so you might wanna get cracking on dinner." He tries to leave but Tasha stops him.

"Where do you think you're going?" Tasha says.

"There's a mission," Leo says.

"Uh-uh. No way. Just because you're up walking around doesn't mean that your ankle is one hundred percent." Tasha says.

"Leo, are you coming?" I ask as Adam, Chase, and I walk out of our capsules wearing our mission suits.

"Mom, can we talk about this later? I need to change." Leo says.

"No. You are not going anywhere." Tasha says.

"But they need me," Leo says.

"I said no," Tasha says. "Now, I'm gonna go layout your outfit for tomorrow. Blue or green undies?"

"Mom!" Leo says, looking embarrassed. "Green." He mutters. Tasha smiles as she leaves the room.

"Come on, guys. We have to go." Chase says.

"Wait. I'm coming with you." Leo says, grabbing his bag and running out. Adam, Chase, and I look at each other for a moment and shrug our shoulders before running out of the room.

In the common area, Adam, Bree, Chase, Leo, and I returned back from our mission. Leo got hurt again and had a band-aid on his forehead. "Wow, Leo. What are the chances you would get hurt twice in a week?" Chase says as the five of us step out of the hydro loop. "Actually, I could calculate them for you if you'd like."

"You okay? You hit your head pretty hard." I say.

"Yeah, I'm all right. I just wanna get upstairs before my mom finds out." Leo says as he starts walking away. "I'll just tell her that I have a nasty pimple."

"Good idea," Tasha says.

"Thanks, mom. Mom!" Leo says. He jumps back when he sees Tasha walking toward him.

"You deliberately disobeyed me and went on that mission," Tasha says.

"Mom, I had to go on this mission. Look, I'm sorry I disobeyed you. It won't happen again." Leo says.

"Oh, I know it won't because you're off the team," Leo says.

"What?" Leo says.

"You might have to talk a little slower. He's lost a lot of blood." Adam says.

"What do you mean I'm off the team? These guys depend on me to have their backs, right, guys?" Leo says.

"That's why we send you in first," Bree says.

"That's not why we send him in first," Adam says. I zap him in the arm, shushing him.

"What am I supposed to do with my bionic arm if I can't go on missions?" Leo asks Tasha.

"Tons of stuff. You could change light bulbs super fast or pull weeds out of the yard. Ooh, you could crack walnuts. The world needs more people who can do that." Tasha says.

"Mom, please. I'm begging you." Leo says.

"I'm sorry, Leo. I specifically told you not to go on that mission and you went anyway. You got hurt again, which just proves my point. It's too dangerous for you." Tasha says.

"You know, she may be onto something. You did get hurt twice in a week." Chase says. "According to my calculations, you're on borrowed time." Leo glares at Chase while Tasha rolls her eyes "Uh, I mean, he'll be fine. We'll get him a helmet."

"Now that I actually know what you do on these missions, I'm telling Donald you're done," Tasha says.

"No. But...all right, fine. I won't go. Let's just enjoy these last few precious moments together before you go home and I don't see you again until...who knows when." Leo says, wrapping his arm around Tasha.

"Nice try. You actually think I'm gonna leave you here, so you can just sneak off again?" Tasha says. "You're moving home with me."

"What?" Leo says.

"You can't do that. Who's gonna crack our walnuts?" Adam says.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In the Mentor's Quarters, Caitlin and Bob were sitting on the couch laughing about something. "Oh, man. I mean, isn't that the greatest when she's just like that?" Caitlin laughs as Bree, Chase, and I walk into the room.

"What's so funny?" Bree asks.

"Caitlin was telling me this funny story about what a weirdo you were in high school," Bob says.

"I was not a weirdo in high school," Bree says.

"Calm down. We're just joking, Bree." Caitlin says.

"Yeah, Bree," Bob says.

"Did he just, yeah, Bree me?" Bree says, turning to Chase and me.

"He totally did." Chase chuckles as he and I walk across the room.

"Caitlin, I've been meaning to give you something. It's from the depths of my soul and the ocean." Bob says, holding up the seaweed necklace.

"Oh, that smells like dead fish, my favorite," Caitlin says as she puts on the seaweed necklace. "Pretty. Come on, Bob, let's go talk about Bree in the other room."

"Caitlin, why are you doing this?" Bree says.

"Face it. Bob likes me better than you. He's not the first guy and he won't be the last. And FYI, your jealousy only adds to your unattractiveness." Caitlin says. She leaves the room with Bob.

"Can you believe her, trying to take Bob away from me like that? That was my seaweed necklace." Bree says, crossing her arms.

"What happened to mature responsible Bree who doesn't get roped into petty squabbles?" I say as Chase and I walk over to Bree.

"This isn't petty. I just can't let her get the boy I don't really want. Hmm." Bree says before walking out of the room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hey, Leo, what are you doing?" Adam says as he walks into the training room.

"Oh, nothing. Just hanging out, setting a lethal trap for my mom." Leo says just as a giant metal ball flies past them.

"Whoa!" Adam exclaims, stepping back. "Wait, you're gonna crush your mom with a giant metal ball?"

"Of course not. I'm gonna impress her by saving her before she gets crushed." Leo says. "I'm gonna tell her it's a training exercise. Then I'm gonna hit this button, say the ball is swinging out of control, and before it hits her, I'm gonna destroy it with my laser sphere."

"Sounds like a solid plan to me. What's the worst that can happen?" Adam says.

"I'm a split second too late, my mom gets crushed to death," Leo says.

"Rock solid," Adam says.

"Hey, Leo, you should start packing. We leave first thing in the morning." Tasha says as she walks into the room.

"Okay. But can I at least show you a few things I learned here at the academy?" Leo says.

"Leo, I don't have time. I still have to get everything ready for tomorrow." Tasha says.

"Oh, come on. It's just a simple training exercise. Please?" Leo says.

"Fine. But I'm not changing my mind." Tasha says.

"Great. Stand right...here." Leo says, moving Tasha to the middle of the room.

"Uh, Leo, where's the best place to stand to see your mom get hit?" Adam says.

"What?" Tasha says.

"I mean not get hit. Don't worry, he's gonna rescue you. He's only doing it to prove that he's capable enough to go on missions." Adam says. Leo starts doing a cut-it-out motion with his hand behind Tasha. "What is with you and the decapitate...oh, you mean cut it out. Now I get it. Never mind."

"So, you were gonna try to hit me?" Tasha says, turning to Leo.

"No," Leo says.

"Let me see that thing," Tasha says, grabbing Leo's tablet.

"Mom, wait!" Leo says. When Tasha presses a button, the giant ball sends Leo flying across the room.

"Oh, that was supposed to be you." Adam laughs as Tasha runs over to Leo.

In the common area, Caitlin and Bob were sitting together talking when Bree walked in holding a large bag. "Hey, Bob. Look, last night's storm washed up a bunch of cool things. Hmm. This is for you." Bree says, handing Bob the bag.

"Cool! A sea turtle shell." Bob says, pulling the shell out of the bag. "I'm gonna tape it to my back and wear it forever."

"Nice. I knew you'd love it." Bree says.

"You two have a lot in common," Caitlin says.

"Yeah. We do." Bree says.

"I was talking about you and the turtle. You're both endangered species! Take it back!" Caitlin says. She grabs the turtle shell and charges at Bree with it.

"Oh, stop it!" Bree says.

"You stop it!" Caitlin says as they continue to fight.

"Cool. Two girls fighting over me with a turtle shell? It's every guy's dream!" Bob says.

"I will turn you into turtle soup!" Caitlin says just as Chase and I walk into the room and see Bree and Caitlin fighting.

"Hey! Hey! Break it up! Break it up! Break it up!" Chase yells as he gets in between the girls to stop them from fighting. "Okay. Who's giving me a wedgie? Stop!"

"I'm done dealing with you crazy people. And to think I stalked someone for you. What a waste!" Caitlin says. She storms out of the room.

"Ha! I win." Bree says.

"You sure do. You fought for me. The only reason I was hanging out with Caitlin was because you never give me the time of day. And now that I know how you really feel, I'm all yours." Bob says, opening his arms out.

"Wait, what? Caitlin, come back." Bree yells as she runs out of the room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Thanks for dinner, Tasha. That was delicious." Chase says as he gets up from the dinner table while the rest of us are sitting around the table in the Mentor's Quarters. "So nice to have a home-cooked meal again."

"Really? I thought the chicken was a little dry." Adam says.

"I can't believe this is my last night here," Leo says sadly.

"Tasha, is there any way we can convince you to change your mind?" I ask.

"Sorry, guys. My decision is final." Tasha says just as the lights in the room start to flicker and an alarm goes off. "What's going on?" I turned around to look outside and saw how windy it was. Everything was being blown away harshly by the wind and I saw an umbrella fly over the pool and out to the ocean. We all got up from the dinner table and walked over to the monitor. We saw something flashing across the screen and it read, Category 5 hurricane: seek shelter immediately.

"A storm is descending on the island with eighty miles an hour wind. It's about to hit us dead on." Leo says.

"All right. Bree, Cassie, and I will evacuate the students to the training area. You guys batten down the hatches in here then meet us downstairs." Chase orders as he, Bree, and I leave the room.

"Got it," Leo says.

"Very clever, Leo. I can't believe you created another ridiculous set-up. Eighty mile an hour winds, huh? What do you got out there, some kind of giant fan?" Tasha says as she walks over to the pool area.

"No, mom. This is real." Leo says.

"Oh, please. If this was a real tropical storm, I wouldn't be able to stand here." Tasha says. Suddenly she is blown out of the room and holds onto the pool railing.

"Mom! Hang on," Leo says.

"I'm not one to believe in karma, but this might have something to do with that horrible chicken," Adam says to Leo. "I'll go get her."

"No. I'll do it." Leo says.

"Right. You should be the last face she sees before she blows away." Adam says.

"No. She's my mom. I need to do this." Leo says.

"Okay. But be careful, I know I say this a lot but if there's one mission you might be decapitated on, this is it." Adam says.

"Hurry! I can't hold on much longer." Tasha screams.

"Adam, wait. Anchor me." Leo says. Adam pressed himself against the wall and grabbed Leo's arm as he walked out to Tasha. "Mom! On the count of three. I need you to reach out and grab my arm."

"I don't think I can," Tasha says.

"It's okay. I got you." Leo says.

"What if you don't? I'll blow out to sea." Tasha says.

"Trust me. I'll catch you." Leo says.

"But if you don't," Tasha says.

"Would you just do it?!" Leo says.

"I'm scared, Leo," Tasha says.

"I am not going to let anything happen to you," Leo says. "Are you ready?"

"Okay," Tasha says.

"One, two..."

"Oh, hang on. I got an itch." Adam says, scratching his nose on the wall. "Oh, I got it."

"Three," Leo says. "I got you," Tasha screams as she lets go and once Leo grabs her arm,  Adam pulls the both of them inside.

"Whoa. Nice work. You did it. And no one got hurt, right, Tasha?" Adam says. He slaps her back and she goes flying out again. "Oops."

"Anchor me," Leo says.

Once Adam and Leo were able to get Tasha back inside and the storm was over, they went downstairs to the training room. "Hey, you guys okay?" Adam says as he, Leo, and Tasha walk over to us.

"Yeah. Everyone's accounted for." Chase says. Bree super speeds into the room.

"Good news, just checked all the structure on the island, only minimal damage. And Caitlin survived too." Bree says.

"Darn it!" I say, making everyone give me weird looks. "What? I'm just saying what everyone is thinking."

"That was amazing, Leo. The way you took charge and stayed calm in the face of danger, I am very impressed." Tasha says.

"Oh, Leo does stuff like that on missions all the time," I say.

"Yeah. He's always there for us." Bree says.

"Well, whatever part of him isn't severed is always there for us," Adam says.

"You know, I'm still upset that you lied to me about the missions. But it's clear, you are a big part of this team. I don't wanna stand in the way of that." Tasha says.

"Thanks, mom," Leo says.

"And, Tasha, you are always welcome back to the island. Just stay out of the kitchen." Adam says, walking out of the room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In the Mentor's Quarters, Caitlin was sitting on the couch flipping through a magazine. "Ugly. Ugly. Ugh." Caitlin says. Bob and Bree walk into the room.

"Hey, Bob, can you give us a second?" Bree says.

"Oh, sure," Bob says, not moving from his position.

"Okay," Bree says. She turns to Caitlin. "Caitlin, I promised myself I was gonna act mature and not fight over petty things with you, but I did, and I'm sorry. You're welcome to stay as long as you want."

"Ugh, stop! You're smothering me with your neediness. Call me when you grow up." Caitlin says before leaving the room.

"Hey, I'd never leave you, Bree. You're the only one for me." Bob says.

"Hey, guys," Tasha says, walking into the room. Bob starts to levitate in the air when he sees Tasha and she gives him a strange look. Bree smirks and walks out of the room, happy that Bob was off her back again.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

226K 4.1K 34
The Davenport family, including Leo and Alex have been through a lot. Going on constant missions and saving the world was what they called normal. Co...
147K 1.8K 23
haley ford has come a long way since season one. she is now training at the world's first bionic academy with her best friends and dating the boy she...
83.3K 1.8K 31
𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘-𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗖𝗞 *ೃ༄ ❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 . . . vera flores, a native of mission creek who has a best friend that...
2.3K 166 16
Harper, now bionic, needs to learn to control her new abilities as a student at the bionic academy, she will count on the help of the entire team to...