dua lipa x reader

Galing kay Sunewildy

a story of Donatella's child (you) who has been hidden most of her life and finds a love interest in one of h... Higit pa

Part 1
part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Not a part.

Part 20

202 6 0
Galing kay Sunewildy

I decided to text sab.

Chat

Y/n: Hey Sab. I bumped into Taylor today and she invited me to a party at Lana's.
Sab: Hi y/n. Yeah I wanted to invite you but you weren't answering your calls.
Y/n: Yeah sorry I fell asleep outside and my phone died.
Sab: Omfs are you okay?
Y/n: Yeah just a bit of back pain but otherwise I'm fine.
Sab: Can we hang before the party?
Y/n: Idk If imma go but sure.
Sab: il change your mind. Wanna hang now?
Y/n: Yeah sure. What do you wanna do?
Sab: Let's go ice skating.
Y/n: Sure. Send me the location and il be there.
Sab: Oky. Get ready and come. Il meet you there in half n hour.
Y/n: Sounds great 👍🏻
Sab: Oky see you there.

I decided to change my outfit into something more better and sexy.

I kinda liked my look. I paired it with white sneakers cause I will get my skates there. I went out of my room and back downstairs. The girls looked suprised that I changed my outfit and was going out.

Hailee: Where are you going?
Y/n: Ice skating
Dua: With who?
Y/n: Sabrina
Dua: Look y/n can I talk to you?
Hailee: Il leave you too.

She walked off and I was forced to talk to her now. I was in a hurry so she needed to make it quick.

Dua: Listen I have to go back to la to film a little something.
Y/n: Oky. How long?
Dua: I don't know. Il be back as soon as I can.
Y/n: Oky. I hope you enjoy it.
Dua: Thanks this is bye then for now.
Y/n: Oh okay.

I hugged her and the hug lasted longer than what I expected. I just looked into her eyes after the hug. Trying to figure out what she is feeling but saw her eyes tear up a bit just she pushed it down.

Y/n: I'm not mad at you. Just hurt.
Dua: I'm sorry y/n for yelling at you yesterday.
Y/n: Dua I really have to go now. We will talk on the phone later
Dua: Oky y/n.
Y/n: Like I said I'm not mad Dua. So don't worry.
Dua: Thanks y/n.

I walked out and looked at her once more. She gave me a nod and I walked to my car and got in. I was late now so I sped out of the driveway and drove to the ice skating rink Sab send me. I got there 5min later than we planned and rushed in. She was there with a bunch of people. What the hell is this? I walked over to her and our eyes met. She quickly ran to me and gave me a hug.

Y/n: Hi Sab. Why is everyone here?
Sab: Everyone wanted to meet you.
Y/n: Oky.

She took my hand and walked me over to the rest. They all greeted me nicely.

Ariana: Hi y/n it's so nice to meet you.
Y/n: Hi Ariana it's nice to meet you aswel.
Selena: Taylor told us she bumped into you today.
Y/n: Yeah she did.
Taylor: Yeah sorry about that.
Y/n: Your good.
Lana: Hi I'm Lana. It's nice to meet you y/n.
Y/n: Oh yess Lana del Rey herself. The queen of sadness. It's nice to meet you aswel.

She laughed and the rest did aswel accept Zendaya. She just looked me up and down. She didn't say anything to me. So we went to the rink and got our stuff. The girls was already on the rink so fast. I haven't done this before so this was stressful. After I got my skates on I looked like a squid walking . I got on the rink and held on for dear life to the side. Sab saw me and came to help me.

Sab: First time?
Y/n: Yeah.
Sab: Here let me help you. Look at what im doing and do the exact same.
Y/n: Oky

She skated next to me and I quickly got the hang of it. The girls told me that they always play tag on the rink in witch I thought was dangerous. They started playing and I was always it cause I was still slow. I am currently chasing Ariana and when I touched her I fell down hard on my head. Taylor saw me and came to me directly. She helped me up and took me off the rink immediately. My head was pounding. She was freaking out and decided to call Hailee to come and get me. The others came to me but I wasn't focusing on them. Everything was blurry and my head was spinning. All I could think of was Dua and what she would have done. Time flies and Hailee rushed in. She yelled at the girls to give me space. She came to my side directly.

Hailee: Y/n are you okay?
Y/n: My head is pounding and I can only see blur.
Hailee: Your going to a doctor right now. Who did this to you?
Taylor: No one she fell chasing Ariana.
Hailee: Why was she chasing Ariana?
Taylor: We were playing touchers.
Hailee: See that's why. This is your fault Taylor. Dua told you to leave her alone cause she knows the best for y/n
Y/n: Stop it. They asked me to play and I had a choice. You girls should stop fighting. You girls can make a good group. So just stop it.
Taylor: Y/n is right Hailee.
Hailee: Did I ask you?

Hailee helped me stand up and took me to her car. She then placed me down and sped away to the hospital. I was so tired but Hailee kept me awake. When we arrived Hailee got out and grabbed a wheelchair for me so that I don't fall. I got out and into the wheelchair. She pushed me inside and soon I was being takes care of.

Doc: Hi y/n can you tell me how your feeling?
Y/n: Tired and my head is hurting.
Doc: Ok. How is your vision?
Y/n: Very blurry.
Doc: Anything else?
Y/n: No that's it.
Doc: Oky this will go away in a few days. Just take it careful. Hailee let her stay in bed. So that she doesn't fall over. Her vision will be back soon and when it is she will be fine. If this continues for 2weeks you must come back to me. Also I need a check up on Friday.
Hailee: Oky thank you doctor.

The doctor walked out and Hailee sighed in relief. She took me back outside to her car and I got in. She went to her side and got in.

Y/n: What is going to happen to my car?
Hailee: Il let my assistant go and get it don't you worry.
Y/n: Oky thanks. Can I go sleep when I'm home?
Hailee: Yeah.
Y/n: Thanks.

She drove home and stopped to get us some McDonald's. She got me a watermelon mcfizz and a happy meal. She got herself the same and she was just being cute. We arrived home after a while and she helped me inside. We sat down on the couch with our food.

Y/n: Did you tell Dua?
Hailee: Yeah.
Y/n: What did she say?
Hailee: Big words you don't wanna know.
Y/n: Please 🥺
Hailee: Fine she is very angry at them. Also I invited the girls over.
Y/n: Scar?
Hailee: Yess our girl group if that was okay?
Y/n: Yeah I need a break from Dua so yeah.
Hailee: Wait so what happened with Dua?
Y/n: She snapped at me last night when I tried to comfort her. I felt hurt and walked out. She did say she was sorry this morning. I'm not mad at her. How could I be when I love her. Can I tell you a secret?
Hailee: Awwh yeah you may.
Y/n: When I fell down I zoned out and all I was think about is Dua. Like just her. Gosh I'm really inlove but sometimes I feel like she isn't.
Hailee: Yeah I get that and also that is too cute.

When she said that the doorbell rang and I just sighed.

Hailee: What's up?
Y/n: That doorbell is broken. It kept going off last night.
Hailee: Yeah I know but the girls is actually here now.
Y/n: Oh okay.

She stood up and opened the gate for them. They drove in and was soon at the door. I couldn't see who was coming at me. It kinda freaked me out. The person gave me a hug and I instantly knew who it was.

Flo: How are you feeling?
Y/n: Tired but the pain is going away.
Scar: You took a nasty fall.
Y/n: How do you know?
Lizzy: Someone was recording you guys the whole time and posted it.
Y/n: Oh no really? That's so embarrassing.
Flo: Don't worry about it y/n. At Least your away from Satan.
Kylie: Can't agree more
Y/n: Is my whole girl group against them?
Kendall: Yess.
Y/n: Is it cause of me?
Kylie: No honey. This started way before you. Taylor kissed Dua and Dua wasn't into her and when Dua pushed her away Taylor told everyone that Dua kissed her and how that made her uncomfortable.
Y/n: Oh poor Dua. What's up with Zendaya she looked pissed when I was there?
Hailee: That's just Zendaya. She is always like that with new people
Y/n: Oh oky. What do you guys wanna do?
Lizzy: I wanna see the puppies.
Y/n: Sure il show them to you.

I got up and Lizzy did aswel. She walked close to me to catch me if I fell. My head was still spinning but not that much anymore. We got to my room and I saw Dua left me roses on my bed. Dexter was sleeping with the other two on my bed.

Lizzy: I'm assuming you didn't know about the roses?
Y/n: Not at all. Dua is just the cutest.
Lizzy: Can't agree more. What's the pups name.
Y/n: That's Lula. Next to her is bailey and Dexter is laying next to the roses.
Lizzy: Their so cute. Can I pet them?
Y/n: Yess of course.

She went and petted them all. I picked up the roses and saw a paper stuck to it. I couldn't read it so I gave it to Lizzy and she started reading it to me.

Lizzy: Hi y/n I'm sorry I had to go back to la to film but I promise to be back and make everything right between us. I love you with all of my heart and I hope Dexter is going obedient to you and that he doesn't cause any trouble for you. I really love you and see you soon mi amor. From Dua.
Y/n: Awhh she is going to make me cry.
Lizzy: This is just the cutest thing I've ever read. Im keeping it. Just kidding.
Y/n: Haha.

She gave me the letter back and I placed it in my nightstand cupboard. I then took the roses in one hand and Lula in the other. Lizzy took bailey with her and Dexter followed us. Lizzy told me he was looking sad. Poor thing. We went back to the others and they all came to pet the pups.I placed the roses in a fase. I placed Lula down so that she can go to who ever she wanted but she wanted to be with me so I picked her back up. She sat on my lap and licked my face. She is now 2 months old. The others was talking and I was talking to Hailee. The girls got us some pizza and the night started

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

132 0 25
A simple girl who lives a simple life. She has a secret she keeps it to herself. But it's hard to keep it and one day she reveals it. How would her f...
69K 1.3K 54
Dua Lipa x Girl reader
77 0 26
Following the travels of an extraordinarily sized teenage girl. She's going to discover things about herself that she never would have realized. And...
15.1K 141 15
~ The title ~ ~ GxG ~ ~ Tw's in individual ones if needed. ~ ~ Dua Lipa x Reader ~ Please enjoy.