Goodbye Wattpad

By DarkWater120

4 years, 40 pieces of work, 467 followers. I'm announcing my goodbye to Wattpad today. I will no longer be a... More

Why I'm Leaving Today.

Second Account...

64 3 2
By DarkWater120

I have lied a little bit which I apologise for.

Webnovel has some strict rules about smut, and you all know I like to have that in my books, so, this is what I've done.

I have made a second account called mythicalfire01. The reason why i am not going to post more books onto this account is because I hate it. Yes, I actually hate this account. It isn't really me anymore and I'm 20. I have grown up.

The second account will be more adult, and there's a book called "She's my Daymare" with one chapter waiting to be read.

This account will remain up, but I will go back to being not active from the second I made this announcement.

Guess I'm still in a toxic relationship with Wattpad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 1.9K 49
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
14.3K 578 33
A normal girl has given a chance to live in a mansion when a guy in his 30's asked her something while in the rain. The guy offered her if she wante...
29.1K 3.5K 38
It's gonna be short stories. Most of the stories will be around 10 to 15 chapters. If you are new to my profile, do check out the short stories I.
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...