My Personal Hell

By ilove_urmom101

Ok so this story is kinda gonna be like my living Nightmare but in my version. There are 4 famous and most p... More

Struggle
Cold hearted
Skyfall
No Time To Die
Do you think I'm a whore?
Love & Death
I love you
As the world caves in
Vermilion, pt. 2
NEW STORY
We were too close to the stars...
At least in this lifetime we're sticking together
Come with me, my love to the sea, the sea of love
I love you so (please let me go)
Nightmare Daydream
Quick update
Demons
Cursed to die..
Do you wanna fuck
7 words
Something Going on
Pretty
Sun//Eater
I'd fallen for a lie.
Twilight
Girlfriend
This is my last night with you...
Quick vote
The lost soul down
Monsoon
Umbrella
God complex
NEW MAGIC WAND
Stars
Baby
Duality
Pain of love
Sing to me
When It's Cold I'd Like To Die
In The End Its Him And I
Back to black
Amor Eterno
My Personal Hell
.
NEW STORY
NEW STORY
IMPORTANT PLS READ

Vermilion

2.7K 54 98
By ilove_urmom101

(My second fav slipknot song is Vermilion and my first one is Vermilion pt2😍🫶🏽 Anyways I had the motivation to make a new part🫶🏽)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After gardening my aunts flower garden I weakly push myself up from the ground and go into her house.

When I arrived in Spain I was completely heart broken I just wanted to die but my aunt helped me all the way through she is truly my savior and I owe my life to her.

I go around the house to find her sitting on the kitchen table looking at me with a sad face.

(Her aunts name is Maria btw)

Maria: Listen Aurora...

Aurora: What is it Tia?

Maria:It's time for you to go home mi amor.

I froze and looked at her.

Aurora:Please don't kick me out like they did.

Maria: Bill got shot Aurora. It's bad the doctors say he might not make it.

I felt my heat drop to the floor.

Maria: You're flight is in a hour.

Aurora:Ok I'm packing. 

Time skip to airport

Aurora: I'm gonna miss you..

Maria: I'll miss you too love.

I gave her a tight hug before going into the plane and fell asleep so I can waste time.

I felt a gentle touch and it was the flight attendant telling me we landed in Tokyo.

I apologized and grabbed my stuff and went out of the plane.

I looked around to find anyone and I saw Georg.

I immediately ran into his arms (I know I didn't write abt them being close but just think that they were close)

Georg: I missed you Aurora.

Aurora:I missed you too, how is bill..

Georg:He is awake but in bad condition he is refusing to see anyone when he is sleeping he says you and um her name..

Aurora: Who's name?

Georg: Kayanas..

I then remember that dreadful day seeing her lifeless body lay next to me.

Aurora: oh..

Georg: I clean her grave everyday.

Aurora: Thank you georg, truly.

Georg: There is something you should know too, Tom has a fiancée named Allie, but none of us like her he should have waited for you.

Aurora: Good for him, It's ok georg he can do whatever he pleases.

After that georg drove me straight to the hospital.

I went in front of bills room the door was closed so I knocked loud enough for him to hear.

Bill:Go away

He weakly shouted.

I opened the door and saw  bill angrily getting up ready to cuss the person out whoever came in but saw me.

His face quickly softened.

Bill: Aurora!

Bill screamed jumping out of the bed and gave me the tightest hug ever.

Bill: You have no idea how much I missed your stupid ass.

Aurora: I missed you too billy.

We talked for a while and I forced him to lay back down on the bed.

Aurora: How is your wound.

Bill: It's better now, just happy I didn't die.

Aurora: me too.

Bill: The nurse said I'm getting discharged today I made gustav sign the papers he is probably coming back right now.

Aurora: Ok.

I turned around so bill can change then gustav came in and started laughing at the situation the realized I was here and he gave me a hug lifting me off the ground.

After talking to gustav bill was finally done dressing and we went into Georgs car and drove to my true home (aka their home)

I went in and immediately saw Tom he gave me a shocked look and looked at the boys (he obviously didn't know I was coming)  

He then saw bill and gave him a good hug.

I quietly went to go sit on the couch to watch tv.

Tom then sat next to me attempting to hug me but I gently pushed him away and scooted to the other side of the couch.

I know I was being childish but he kicked me out at my lowest time and I would have never don't that to him.

All I needed was him.

Tom: Can we talk please Aurora.

I looked at bill and he smiled and nodded.

Aurora: ok.

Tom leaded me to his room. It look so different and I did see some girl stuff on the side of the bed I used to sleep on. So he does have a fiancée.

Tom: I'm really sorry Aurora what I did was a wrong move.

There was so much I wanted to say to him I wanted to scream, cry, hit, laugh, even kiss.

But all of that was gone because it had no point.

Aurora: Ok.

Tom: I really am so sorry Aurora.

Aurora: ok.

There was so much I wanted to do but he already moved on and left me alone.

Tom gave me a sad smile then went to hug me but I didn't hug him back I just stayed still.

We then both walked out and I sat back down on the couch while Tom was talking to the boys with a sad expression and they kept looking at me.

Then a girl came through the door she was gorgeous everything about her was absolutely perfect until I saw her kissing Tom.

It was Allie. I was thinking maybe if I looked like that Tom would love me again, or would he?

I couldn't help but feel sad and jealous. As Tom was about to introduce us I got up and walked out of the house to go sit in front of kayanas grave.

I started uncontrollably sobbing. The man I loved was getting married and it's not me who he is marrying.

Aurora: I miss you so much Kay I wish I can hold you right now...

I said playing with the grass around her gravestone.

After a couple of hours of sitting there and talking to her gravestone gustav came to get me for dinner.

I walked with him back into the house.

I went straight to the guest room with my suit case.

Bill: you are not gonna eat Aurora?

Aurora: I'm not really hungry right now bill.

Aurora: Goodnight guys.

I said as I got a goodnight by everyone except that girl.

I laid down on the bed trying to think of the good affects of me coming here.

I then got into more comfortable clothing (a big shirt that covers my whole body and only having my underwear on as pants.

I drowned into the covers and closed my eyes hoping tomorrow will be better.

1098 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 1.1K 37
TW this book contains sensitive topics. Read at you're own risk. Tokyo, seems like the best place to have a little vacation! But for me, it was pure...
22.6K 487 42
Blair Vandeleur is 21 years old her parents died in a car accident and she grew up with her aunt since she was a baby ever since her aunt has been ve...
69.6K 1.9K 43
Rhea moved to Tokyo with her best friend to escape her past but when she meets the most feared man in Tokyo and is forced into something more dangero...
4K 133 34
tom & bill kaulitz is the most admired men in tokyo but they only had their eyes at one particular woman which is elizabeth, they both kidnap her as...