MINE ❤.

By nasha_4

I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not... More

Authors note.
characters.
chap1
chap2
chap4
chap5
chap6
chap7
chap8
chap9
chap10
chap11
chap12
chap13
chap14
chap15
chap16
chap17
chap18
chap19
chap20
chap21

chap3

166 8 17
By nasha_4

VEDA, NEW YORK:
Vijay's pov:
" Welcome back sir" Sruthi, my secretary of New york branch  greeted me in her usual flirty tone. God, I hate her  she is so clingy and always try to get into my pants. May be i might had fucked her once, that doesn't mean i am Interested in her, to hell, I am not interested in any girl, except... no, not there, I came all the way till here, to stay away from her and her thoughts. We can't be together.
        I gave a curt nod to sruthi, as I walked into the building.
        As usual, I took the private elevator and sruthi joined me. As soon as the elevator doors closed, she started her seducing game. Touching me on my arm, which slid upto my fingers as she gave me a lust filled look. " So, SIR, did you miss me? " She asked in the same tone. To hell, I would miss her. She was just a toy for one night who I've let out my frustration on , and she thinks I am into this Dumbhead. In your dreams.
        I didn't reply anything nor even care to look at her as I walked  out of the elevator as we reached the 17th floor and she followed me like a puppy.
" To the point, did you arrange my schedule? " I asked her in a no nonsense tone as I leisurely sat on my chair. She might have got the hint in my tone, that i was seriously in work mode. So she replied a " Yes sir" With a sulking face. I nodded, asking her to proceed as she read out my schedule.
" @ 11.30am , you have a meeting scheduled with the Archer groups, they informed that , you are going to have a new collaboration with their partner company as to the new deal with the Archers' .
There are a few files which you have to look into and few need your signatures, and you are free for today
The Archer group had given a heads about a business party which is held for the meeting turns out to be a success, which is not yet scheduled, it could be tomorrow or day after considering the weekend " She briefed.
" Get me the flies and my coffee and let me know when the meeting starts" I ordered and she handed me the files and left.
__________________________________

" Sir, they are here" Sruthi informed   I was already in the board room.
" Hello Mr. Varma. It's good to see you" Mr. Pankaj greeted. " Same here Mr. Pankaj"
" So, let's start with the meeting " I said.
" Ah... Yes, before that I have someone here" He said as a girl walked in with all her grace. And I was stilled for a moment. I couldn't help myself to look away from the mesmerizing beauty before me. I felt a strange pull of attraction towards her.
" Hello Mr. Varma" She greeted and..... Whipped!!!
" Hello" I greeted back coming out of the trance she pushed me into. She had that aura around her which could sweep away the ground under the feet of even the toughest man out there. The girl is dangerous.
" This is Radha Vardev, she is a partner in our company and we propose a collaboration in this deal with the Vardev industries too. And in my perspective, it would be a great benefit for all the three companies " Mr. Pankaj said. Hmm.... Impressed, she could be around 25 and already a partner in such a leading company.
" Ya, sure, I was informed before about it" I said still looking at the girl.
I couldn't take my eyes off her. She really suprises me. I never knew  even I would be one of those guys who would be whipped by a girl, just by one look. But here, she is. The suprise of my life. I could say this is the first time, ever, something like this is happening to me. No girl had captured my attention like she did. There is a first time for everything! It's not just about the beauty, but her powerful aura, she has around.  So simple but elegant  in her formals and blazer, I didn't see a girl who could carry herself with such a grace and confidence.

We started with the meeting and our representative piched their views. As the discussion went on after the presentation from each side.
" If we go with this strategy, it's would be a profital- loss. As of now, the stock market is high but as it goes, it would fall down gradually, in this case. So it would be a loss" Radha said.
" It could be, Ms. Vardev, but not a garuntee, I think we can proceed with this idea.This is the best we could opt"
Mr. Rao said.
" There is no could be Or would be in business, Mr. Rao, It has to be certain or  we can't do good business. It could be good as of now, but I am afraid, you need to concentrate on the future too when you are signing such a huge deal." She said shutting Mr. Rao in such a smooth way just like killing with a buttered knife, he is such a pain in the ass thought. He sometimes acts like he is the boss. I feel to fire him then and there, but I am answerable to mom in his case. He is an old employee . I smriked at his helplessness as everyone agreed to what Radha said. That was one fucking counter. I like her confidence. I am proud of My tigress.... My? Where did that come from. All the while, I couldn't take my eyes off the magic before me. Which had chained my heart and brain to her not letting it go.
If someone told me this before, that I would be thinking all these cheezy things about a girl, I would have shot them straight in the point blank and laughed. But now, I have to believe it.
It was always, the other way around, girls would throw themselves on me ready to do anything with just the snap of my fingers, but here, this magic captured me. For a moment, my thoughts drifted to dhara. NO, we could never happen, we wouldn't be happy together again. Never the same way.
We signed up the deal and now, i have to stay here for a month and i could never be more grateful for this. May be i could try my luck with Radha.
" It was great signing the deal with you Mr. Varma" Radha said shaking hands.
" Yes, I hope the output would be great as we planned Ms. Vardev" I replied as they bid bye after. This is turning into a serious obsession now, I have serious issue!!! Ahh.. As if I care.
I want her and there ends the point.
I don't have to worry about meeting her again, she would herself walk into my office. Thanks to the collaboration. We have to work together.

" Radha vardev, 25yrs, CEO of Vardev group of industries, youngest female entrepreneur of the year, hmm... Nice, why dint I ever know about her.
Born and bought up in Hyderabad,
Parents : Surya Vardev and Sunaina Vardev.
500 crores turn over company in the span of 3years. That is since she took over the company. I have to agree she is talanted. Her background is clean. I've got all her information from my agent. Thought the world can't see. People have a dark side. Just like I am. I could easily get their information within minutes. I simply dint get the title of ruthless business man. I have my ways to deal with things.
___________________________________
The streets of NY are filled with hustles and bustles owing to the Friday night. I stopped by my regular place. The Brooke, It has the tightest security system pertaining to the famous club for the VIPs specially.
The line was long , but I entered easily with the membership card I had. I had my gun thought, secured in the holder behind the 3 piece suit I was wearing.
Everyone were in their own world dancing, drinking, some people making out at the corners, as I passed through and sat in a corner away from the noise and ordered my drink.
My phone pinged.
" Patry is secluded day after tomorrow@9pm.
Venue: the lake side hotel "
Text from my secretary about the party for the deal we signed up. That means Radha would be there.
Taking a sip of my whiskey, I relaxed a bit. Far away from all the chaose of life. A few moments for myself.
My whole week had been fucked up.
Dhara, marriage......... Marriage!
I am married, and I felt guilty for thinking about other woman who entered my life. I felt like I was cheating on Dhara. Hell, i am going to divorce her anyway and now, it's time, I think about what I want in life.
I guess, I don't have to feel guilty for going away, when she never cared to come closer. She kept me in darkness and made me dark. And Now , I don't care.
Now, it's my wish  and I will get Radha at any cost weather she want it or not  she has to be MINE.
And now, if this makes me guilty, then I am!
I wana be selfish.
A glass breaking sound bought be out of my thoughts. I looked up as I saw my magical butterfly and my lips curved up into a smile. She was leaning her back to the bar counter as she sat of the stool before it sipping a mocktail? Seriously, I thought she drinks alcohol. Yet again she surprises me.
A guy came to her and placed his arms beside her waist onto the counter blocking her between him and the counter. We're they kissing?
My blood boiled at the thought of another man touching what was mine. Yes, she is MINE. from the moment I set my eyes on her and now, there was no turning back. A vein in my jaw flicked as I gritted my teeth and my eyes turned dark with rage of feeling to chop off that guy into pieces. But a sense of relaxation passed through as I saw her pushing him away. But again he tried to advance and I couldn't stay here anymore. So I got up from my seat and took a step forward towards her at the same time she kneed him in his balls as he groaned " hss... " I hissed for the pain of that guy and smriked. Suits you good. This girl is a cracker, I have to agree.
" I hope you wouldn't do the same for me, if I invade your privacy. By the way that was a hard one" I said sitting beside her and she looked at me with surprise filled eyes as she said" Hii!! " I nodded.
" What are you doing here? She asked
" Of course, to get some drinks" I replied.
" In a 3 piece suit? I suppose, you enjoy your Friday night in work dress" She said giving me " You are crazy " Look, teasing me with a smile.
" Ah.. My Friday night kicked off late, had to take care of few stuff at work, so dint had time to change. If that matters..... " I trailed off loosening my tie and slipped out of my coats placing it on the chair beside. And I was left just in my black shirt and pants.
" Much better " She commented.
" And for the former statement, no, I wouldn't do that, unless you do what he did, and I suppose, you won't" She said laughing.
' mm... Hmmm..., so you party every weekend? " I asked.
" Nope, it's just, why waste a weekend when you are in NY" she replied.
" So, not a party person? " I asked.
" Maybe, maybe not " She said.
" And what about you Mr......... Vijay, you bring me into surprise, you don't seem like the guy who would approach a girl by himself, but here you are all by yourself " She said, true, I never go to women, they come to me, but she is not one of those women, now, is she? So the king has to bow to her. I smriked and said" Well, yes, but I guess, there is a first time for everything "
" Ohhh, so.... May I know, why did you grace me with the first opportunity? " She asked.
" May be I want to impress you, as, you doesn't look like the one who would be impressed so easily " I said.
" Mm... hmm... and why would you want to impress me? She asked.
" May be I am trying to hit on you " I said.
" And.....why is that, there are so many 'may be's ' tonight, are you not sure about hitting on me? " She asked taking me by surprise and we both bursted out laughing.
" Wana dance? " I asked.
" Is it on the honor of signing the deal, or personally, vijay wana dance with radha? " She asked back.
" Come on darling, we are out of work hours and it's a Friday night, it's of course vijay with radha" I said as she immediately pulled me onto the dance floor. We swayed to the loud music and danced our heart out. last time I danced was when I was 13, with dhara. No, not going there!!
" Can I tell you something? " She asked, I nodded.
" You seem to be completely different out side work. More relaxed and cool dude types, the first time I've seen you, you looked so intimidating. The ruthless, arrogant, boss is what I've heard about ,The vijay prathap varma, is completely different from what I am seeing now. Where is that arrogant boss hiding ha ? " She said.
True, I've never been so chillaxed. It's the first time maybe, I am enjoying myself, maybe my magical butterfly bought this version out of me. This girl is a charmer. Being tough was what I choose to be, but tonight it's just vijay with radha.
" So you say that, I am not intimidating now? " I asked sliding my hand around her waist as I pull her close, smirking.
" You are" She wispered looking straight into my eyes, hers was magical deep brown which looked like ocean of chocolate.
She pulled back, " It's been a while, I guess I will leave now" She said.
" Let me drop you? " I asked and she took few seconds as she thought and finally nodded.

The drive way of the club was almost empty as most of the people are partying inside and it's late night too. Radha stood at the entrance of the parking lot and I went in to get my car.
As I reached ,the scene at the entrance had clicked in the angry mode in me on. A guy was holding radha from behind locking her hands and 2 other surrounded them. I've recognized one of them as that guy from the club who got to see stars from the kick radha gave. By the time i drove to them with picking up a sudden speed, the 3 of them were on the ground . It happened in like a blink of eye. A kick behind on to the guy's leg and a kick side and a hard punch, that's all it took from radha, for them to kiss the ground. She moved like a stealth of a tiger . Calm and composed, and no traces of struggle was seen on her face. And.... This girl is bloody trained, her moves said to all aloud.
I stepped down from the car and looked  at her with a smile which she gave me back.
" That was... Awesome " I said with a hand gesture and her smile widened.
" Well... Thanks " She said.
" Are you ok? " I asked walking to her, though I could see her all perfect. She nodded in response.
At the same time, one of them got up and tried to attack again in fraction of seconds, but in the mean time, I caught his arm, Of course, I was known for my fast reflexes. Twisting it back as he groaned in pain, which echoed in the whole parking lot.
I turned to see, more boys running towards us with bats and rods in their hands. Typical kids!!
" Get in the car" I said to radha and she shrugged saying" Ok.. Enjoy your time" as if she knew what was coming and how much I would love to enjoy breaking the bones of each one of them. But i dint had mood today, to smash any faces. Maybe it was my lazy day. And as my laziness took over, I just stood there with my hands on my hip giving them a boring look and they stopped running suddenly. Of course, they could see the guns tucked in the holder as I slid my waist coat aside. A smrik formed on my lips as I saw the terror in their eyes. I smriked and turned to go, confident much that they wouldn't do anything.
I walked to the driving seat and a surprise was waiting for me, radha behind the wheels. I bend to reach the height of the window.
" What are you doing in the driving seat my Lady? " I asked with a cluck.
"You own a Dodge freaking Challenger SRT Demon 170, I always wanted to drive one, so would you let me, dear gentleman? " She asked with sparkling eyes. And i wouldn't say a no.
"Sure my lady" I said I round the hood and sat in the passenger seat beside her. Damn she drives it like a pro racer.  confidence, elegance , calmness.
Check, check and fucking check. This girl has it all in her. I literally sat gawking at her, the way she change the gears, the way her palm rested on the steering, the speed she drives, the control she has on the car, how easily she turns me on with such simple moments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 19.4K 42
"Xavier, are you out of your mind? You can't hit anyone you want." I tried to pull him away from the guy. With his temper, he might send him to the h...
143K 8.1K 60
"Look what I have become in your love! Every time you are around me it makes me go crazy ! I can't even think of a future that you won't be a part of...
533K 21K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thorns🥀 He was the thorn that would destroy her🔱 Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...
33.5K 1.9K 34
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur •••••••••••...