A kings perfect queen

By Autistic-Ace

Hello lovely readers of Wattpad! I know you may have heard this a lot but this is my first story on here. I a... More

Before we begin
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
All done!
New Trailer!

Chapter 10

146 4 0
By Autistic-Ace

This chapter will be slight shorter than the others, sorry 😣. The art is not mine! I just changed the color. Her roar sounds like Toothless.
___________________________________________

I slowly regained consciousness and found myself underneath a great amount of metal, I looked around for a way out. When I looked down at my body I yelled in surprise, but it sounded more like a roar.

I looked at myself in complete shock, I was a predacon. I had actual paws unlike King who just had claws, dark blue armored plates along my arms and just behind my shoulder plate. My armor was mostly light blue and light grey and I had a long whip like tail.

I couldn't spread my wings because of the metal surrounding me but I could tell they were a beautiful blue. I heard some movement around the front of the cavern and I slowly started to crawl my way thought the debris and towards the sound.

I almost made it out when I got stuck and I could see Shockwave, I tried to wiggle free and I made a noise of slight panic. Shockwave came over and slowly approached me "easy predacon, do not move. I will cut you free" he said as he slowly and cautiously approached me.

'He doesn't know it's me. Oh no everyone must think I'm one with the all spark. Oh Primus King must be devastated' I thought as Shockwave got me free. I wiggled out of the mangled mess and sat down I front of him, 'how can I let him know it's me' I thought as he began to examine me.

My optics go wide 'my scar' I thought as I looked down at my chassis and saw it was still visible. Shockwave was at my tail end and I fliped around and looked him in the optic, I sat down and lifted my helm to show him my chassis.

"Echo" he said in a surprised tone, I looked down at him and made a little noise as I nodded my helm. "I am unsure of how this could have happened, but I believe it has something to to with the cybernuclaic acid and synthetic energon" he said as he placed a servo against my muzzle.

I heard his comm go off and he awnsered it "it is true my liege, project predacon has been rendered null and void" he turned towards me "at least I have been unable to recover any beast forms, thought there is something you must behold for yourself" said Shockwave as he hung up.

I heard a ground bridge open and two pairs of ped steps "what is this?" I heard Starscream say as he and the other bot looked at the mangled mess of metal before them. "Live cybertronian cybermatter, not unlike that which was once existing upon our primeval home world." Said Shockwave as he walked out from behind a rock, I stayed behind the rock unsure of how Starscream and I am assuming Megatron would react to me in my new form.

"All that which engendered my citadel here on Earth. The result of the explosion?" Asked Megatron 'so I was right' I thought. "Indeed, but the cybernuclaic acid alone could not account for these cyberforms. All possible logic points to the presence of one unexpected variable, synthetic energon" said Shockwave as he gestured to the destroyed cubes of energon.
Shockwave lowered his arm and looked at me "there is one more thing that has been created as a result from the explosion" said Shockwave as he moved to the side, signalling me to come forward. Once I was in full light of everyone I looked at them both and they had shocked expressions of their faceplates.

"I thought you said you couldn't recover any of your pets" said Starscream. I growled at him, baring my fangs "this is no ordinary predacon Starscream" said Shockwave as he put a servo on my shoulder plate. I turned to him and stopped growling "this is Echostrike. The precise reason for the change is unknown but it has something to do with the explosion."

"Echo, if that is truly you then you already know how to transform. Do so" said Megatron, I tried but I physically couldn't. I looked at Shockwave with sad optics and a small wine and I leaned my helm down against his side.

He placed his servo against the back of my helm "don't worry Echo, eventually you will be able to transform again. It will take some time" said Shockwave hoping to reassure me. I lifted my helm and smiled to the best of my ability but then I thought of Predaking.

What will he think of the situation, I looked down at my chassis and saw the predacon insignia. I looked up at Shockwave and took his servo carefully in my intake and placed it over the insignia.

He removed his servo and looked at the insignia, then Megatron walked up to us "I am unsure of how he will react but we must tell him you are funcional. He was very upset and distressed when he returned" said Megatron. I looked down at the ground and took out my claws and began to draw in the dirt what looked like a ground bridge.

And then drew an arrow pointing through the portal and I stood on the opposite side of the drawing. "Send Predaking though and you will be waiting?" Asked Shockwave. I made a noise in agreement and nodded my helm "ok Echo we will send him through" said Megatron.

I stood up and started to walk towards the entrance of the cavern, I looked back at the three of them and Megatron nodded his helm. I turned back and continued my walk outside, walking on all four peds instead of just two was very weird but I will have to get used to it.

I made it outside and waited for the portal to open, eventually it did and Predaking walked through with hopeful optics, he was in his bipedal form. "I thought they had all perished" he said as he approached me, I slowly backed up and lowered my helm flaring my wings.

He transformed into his altform and did the same but added in a snarl, then I slightly lowered my body and began to make little noises like I was counting down. The look of shock on Kings face was one for the books, once I reached the end I began to run away.

I jumped up on some rocks and held my helm high and raised my wings, he charged at me and I dodged him and jumped to the side. I lowered my helm to the ground on top of my front peds and raised my rear end. He recentered himself and did the same thing, I ran into the woods with him following behind me.

I dodged and weaved through the trees and over rocks, eventually he caught up to me and tackled me to the ground. We rolled on the ground for a few feet before stopping with him on top of me and us both panting slightly.

He got off of me and laid beside me as I flipped onto my stomach and snuggled into his side, I nuzzled under his helm and he moved his helm to nuzzle the side of my helm. I purred and slightly scared myself, I jumped when I started to purr and King made a small chuckle like noise.

I made a small noise of annoyence and turned away from him, he slightly nuzzled my helm again and I turned to face him. I sighed nuzzled under his helm again, he nuzzled me back and I felt little tears fall from his optics and land on my cheek.

I made a small sad noise and looked at him, he stood up and started to walk towards the clearing in front of what was Shockwaves lab. Once we reached the area he spread his wings, and I did the same. They were a lovely light blue color, he flapped his wings and I followed his lead.

He flapped harder and was hovering above the ground, I flapped harder and I was now hovering with him. He then took off into the sky and I followed him, once we were at a decent height he flew around me and came back beside me.

Just like what we did during our mating flight, I tried to do the same but I tucked my wings in to far and I began to fall. I roared as I tried to flap my wings and gain altitude. Then King grabbed me by the shoulder plates and pulled me out of my dive and held me level, I spread my wings and just glided.

I lightly flapped my wings to keep that level and he let me go and flew down beside me again. 'Clearly I need more practice' I thought as we flew together. Soon we saw the Nemesis come into view, as we approached King got in front of me and showed me how to land.

Once he landed safely he turned to face me 'ok it doesn't seem that hard' I thought as I tried to copy him, but I came in to fast and ended up flopping onto the deck. He made a small sound like he was laughing at me, I huffed and sat up and pouted slightly turning my helm away from him.

He approached me and nudged his muzzle under my helm and lifted it so he could look me in the optics. His bright golden optics looking into my ocean blue ones, he walked towards our room and looks back at me and I stood up and followed him inside.

He laid down on the berth and lifted his wing for me to snuggle up next to him. I got up and leaned my body against his as he intertwined our tails and his wing drapped over me. I laid my helm down on the berth and he laid his helm on top of mine.

We soon fell into recharge, safe in each other embrace. Not sure of what the future has enstore for us but we are ready to face it head on, together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
310K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...