Percabeth meets people

By MarBear_thewise

WARNING- High amounts of both sass and fluff in the form of percabeth, may follow. Proceed with caution- WARN... More

The puzzle
Charcter idea chart
Sweet dreams
Lily maxwell
The Babysitter
Wise girl
Floorplan
Dreams
Chrismas 1
Chrismas 2
Memes 1
Late nights
Later nights
Piper + shel
Memes 2
Enemies
Memes 3
To many more
The Sleepover
Brooklyn from brooklyn (1)
Brooklyn in long island (2)

Max o'donnel

572 8 3
By MarBear_thewise

ITS CLICHE I KNOW!!! A little context, basically, the school is for fancy smart kids who have money. Annabeth, is away living there, because she got in on scholarship. Percy is in New York.

I stared into the mirror, looking back at me was, per usually, the most handsome, most hot guy, in the world, wait, in the UNIVERSE. The early morning light streamed into my bathroom, hitting the tiled walls and reflecting back at me, casting a sot of glow across my face. I peered again, and let out a sigh, i really was perfect.

Alright, here's the deal, I'm max, senior of book side high school, yes, its prestigious, and yes, I'm the captain of the  football team, and i, well, I'm just gorgeous.

I can't help myself, i have wavy tousled dark brown hair, a chiseled jawline, and the brightest blue eyes of anyone, you have ever or will ever meet. Let's be real, I've had, maybe 20, 30? Girlfriends, this school year, I'm just all round loved by all people, who could blame them?

So far, none of them i really ever liked, liked? If you get what I'm saying? Usually, i do a classic date, and ditch, I'm known for it on my football team, when someone does it, they call it "the max" and automatically we all know, we're funny like that.

Now let's be real, i don't think i will ever, meet someone as perfect as me, because well, perfection, is hard.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
{Tuesday, lunch period}

"Yum"

i breathed, as i inhaled the first bite of my chicken sandwich, followed by a swig of juice.

Lunch is the best.

Me and my buddy's were all laughing, joking around, eating, i stuck my head out to catch a breath, but just before i pulled back in, i saw her. Strolling causally into the lunchroom, clutching a book bag, princess curls swings free, carelessly thrown into a pony tail, gorgeous features, without what seemed to be a speck of mascara or blush could be spotted.

For a moment, i was caught off guard, dumbstruck, this girl had the most piercing grey eyes, they almost seemed like they were staring into to me, calculating my every move and planning for it.

She was attired in jeans, an orange t-shirt, and a pale gray hoodie, that women. would. Be. mine.

Now don't get me wrong, i have standards, high ones at that, but the sheer confidences and intelligence of her presence struck me with me and made me feel, crazy, who was this girl? And how fast could i get her number?

————————————————————————{Wednesday, 2nd period}————————————————————————

"Hey, Annie!"

I shouted down the hall, I had learned my futures wife's name was Annabeth. Regardless of my efforts, the first person to tell me was one of my football buddies, who took advanced algebra with her.

I tried to sound nonchalant, calling to her, but despite my efforts, my voice matched by fast paced Heart and I was practically sweating bullets by the time I made my way to her locker. She raised her eyebrows as I approached, "umm, hi?" Annabeth responded, clearly shocked I knew her name.

"Do I know you?" She smiled with a face that said, please take one step away, and rethink your life choices. Her eyes were staring me down with such intensity that I sorta wanted to turn and run.

I leaned in close, leaning on the locker beside me, "Not yet" I smirked, and she sighed knowingly.

"Ok, umm, look, two things, number one: not interested, and number two: four steps back, please!"

I just laughed.

"Beth, do you want to hang out sometime?"asked keeping my voice calm, Annabeth just stared and laughed.

"No, I don't date jerks, and I already have a boyfriend."

It was my turn to stare, I tried to act confident, "oh, really? And where does this mysterious boyfriend of yours live?"

She smiled, "New York" she responded smugly, I was done. How couldn't she want me? I am perfect. I grabbed her wrist aggressively and pulled her close, kissing distance.

"You know what? Because your lying and it's clear you are-"

Then, well, ok, look, I don't really remember what happened I just saw a flying blur of colors, and then, I was on my back, I let out a startled groan, both my back and head were aching.

Annabeth smirked down at me, she dusted her hands off, shouldered her bag, and strolled away. Annabeth chase had somehow managed to flip me upside down, and twist me, all while I was in the air. How? Just how?

I'm confused. And my back really hurts.

———————————-—————————————{Wednesday, lunch}——————————————————————————

I walked with my lunch tray, one foot in front of the other, over to my table.

I could see my friends luang hi guys and chatting, from a distance. As I walked I spotted annabeth chase, sitting with a few other people.

"What does he look like?" I heard one of the girls ask annabeth.

"I don't understand why you guys like to talk about this so much!" Annabeth responded, rolling her eyes.

Another girl, stated, "Come on Annie, we want to get to know you, and he seems nice, if he's ever here we'd love to meet him."

"Yeah" the first girl agreed.

"But in the mean time" she smirked " you can be a good friend and tell us about your man!"

Everyone laughed as annabeth began to describe him. "Y'all really remind rme of my friend piper." I heard annabeth mutter under her breath.

Alright, there was no way this guy was real, I had kept my ear on the conversation and— "annabeth, your describing this guy like he's half god" one of the girls said, everyone laughed.

I saw Annabeth mumble something under her breath. If this guy was so good looking with "raven black hair, and sea green eyes" then there was no way she wasn't making him up, no one looked that good, right?
———————————————————-{Thursday, 1st period}—————————————————————————

Thursday, was when things gots weird, I walked into school like I do everyday, everything was normal, strolled in book bag on shoulder, I ambled up the stairs to my first class, but all of a sudden I heard something. Small whimpers, tiny slow cry's, coming from an dark vacant class room, the hallway was empty, no one but me.

I wandered forward, and opened the door, the cold handle turned with a squeak, and I peered inside.

Annabeth chase was sitting on the ground, knees up, her head was wresting on one of her hands, her chin quivered softly. Her eyes looked sad, glazed over almost, staring into the distance, wet tear rolled down her face.

Finally! I thought, I can be the knight in shining armor. no way annabeth will be able to resist me after this.

I ran forward, shaking her shoulder, I whispered, "Annabeth, what's Wrong? Please, talk to me!" Annabeth did not respond, the tears were coming faster now.

"Percy" annabeth whispered dizzily, "Percy, bob, th-h-e  poison, PERCY!" Annabeth, whimpered and sobbed, who the hell was Percy?

Quickly I grabbed annabeth's phone and scrolled though the contact, the classroom was dark, and the tiny, definitely not an iPhone illuminated it a little.

I read through a few names listed, PiPeR💋🏳️‍🌈, repair boy, (who was that??) Nico💀, finally, I got to a contact, that read: seaweed brain🌊😘🔱, I showed the phone to annabeth and tears still pour down, she nodded.

I punched the call button.

Percy, who ever he was, picked up fast. On the second ring, a deeper voice answered.

"Annie? Are you ok? Wisegirl?"  Percy asked clearly concerned. "Umm, are you Percy?" I asked, panicked erupted in his voice as he answered.

"Yeah, why? What's wrong, what happened? Who are you?"

It was clear he cared a lot about her, maybe a cousin or sibling?

"Yeah, umm I don't know how to say this?"

She's having some type of panic attack, or something, she's crying, and whimpering, and I don't know what to do? She kept saying your name, so I dialed the number."

I could most feel Percy's concern over the phone. "I will be right there." He stated, and then the line went dead

"Percy" arrived to play the hero part, in our story, about 3 minutes later.

He just appeared, and slauntered in, he knelt down gently, and scooped annabeth's limp, still crying body up. "Dude, I don't think she's gonna like that, I think she's has a boyfriend."

Percy didn't respond.

Instead, he wrapped his arms around her, lacing his fingers tightly with hers, and embracing her, he began to whisper things into her ears, quickly, annabeth seemed to have awoken from the trance, and preceded to turn back into the, tough as rock, confident person, any and everyone at school saw.

It really seemed like I had just witnessed something I shouldn't have.

After a quick moment of quiet conversation, annabeth, and Percy turned, "ummm, it would be awesome, if you could not tell anyone about what just happened, for umm privacy reasons"

Annabeth remarked, sounding like her usual very confident, but under that, very shaken up.

Percy nodded "and, umm if anyone asks I wasn't here, either."

I raised an eyebrow, "hold up a second, ok, ok" I breathed a sigh "you can't just waltz in here, and magically start messing, with my girl, and not even, I don't know? Tell me your name, or hell? How you even got in to the fourth floor of our high school?" I took a breath, "Could someone please explain what's happening, and annabeth? Who is this guy?"

"Well" Annabeth started. 

"To begin with, I'm not "your girl" I don't belong to you or anyone, and if I did, I would belong to Percy, because he's my boyfriend."

I stood there, staring, just staring.

And then, I got mad. "Annabeth? How could you do this? What are y—Oo—u-u, y-ou even talking about, your mine!" I shuddered.

I already explained this to you, and I don't, and will never date a jerk, like you, Percy and I will be leaving now" all I could do was stand and stare. As the couple walked out of the room, hand in hand.

Later,  I tried to tell, the principal, that someone had broken in, but, because percy, had left no "evidence, of breaking and entering" the principal ended up, putting me in detention, for "lying."

As I walked out of the building at lunch to head outside, I happened to see annabeth leaving the nurses office, with a "going home sick" pass sticking out of her pocket, she looked tired, and didn't notice me behind her and as she strolled to and out the door I followed.

She ambled down the school stairs, and set her gaze on something in the distance, and then Broke into a sprint, and damn she was fast, she raced across the parking lot and to a van parked in the middle that read: Delphi strawberry service, pick your fate, and fruit.

She was greeted by a group of people,maybe seven or eight? I recognized Percy, out of the group.

There was also a girl with brown hair, and kaleidoscope looking eyes. A bulky looking Asian guy, who kinda looked like a very intimating teddy bear. A girl with deep brown, coco colored skin, and a bright smile. In the back seats of the van I saw two more people. A guys, kinda smaller, scruffy looking, with an impish grin. And farther back, another two guys one with black har, and an aviator jacket. And the last one with honey blonde curls, and a bright smile.

They all greeted annabeth with hugs, and grins.

I sighed, I kinda felt bad, all I really had done was tried to make a mess out of there relationship, I'm not that person. (Yes, yes you are max) and that's how I met percabeth.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Tysm for reading this was a request by: Cleo_Mania, Ty so much for the idea I really do appreciate it. I'm so tired, it's 1 in the morning lol. Have a great day! And tysm for 600 read!! 🥳🎉🎊
Love y'all!
-Rene, daughter of Athena

Word count: 2044

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 96 37
Title says it all :) P.S. I take requests for non-Percabeth/Sokeefe one shots too. So feel free :)
316K 5K 31
Anything can happen in one shots, especially if it's Percabeth - written by 2014 madison. THIS IS SO OLD OMG. - all characters are rick riordan's :) ...
187K 3.3K 32
This is just a little thing I've wanted to do for a while- write a Percabeth fan fiction. So this is basically during The Mark Of Athena, and The Hou...
107K 1.6K 25
just your typical fluffy percabeth one-shots --- written at the age of 13