π™Ώπš˜πš”πšŽπš–πš˜πš—: π™±πšŽπšŒπš˜πš–πš’οΏ½...

By s0fti3eevee

πš†π™΄π™»π™²π™Ύπ™Όπ™΄ πšƒπ™Ύ π™³π™΄πš‚π™²πšπ™Έπ™Ώπšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½ : ✦ β‚Šκ’·κ’¦οΈΆοΈΆοΈΆ ΰ­¨ΰ­§ οΈΆοΈΆοΈΆκ’·κ’¦ΰ·† β™‘β˜†πŸŒΈοΉ’Meet Sakura β™‘. A girl born and raised i... More

✿.q.𝕆𝕔 π•€π•Ÿπ•—π• 
🍡 . . Important Update!! _ . 🌿
✿.q.ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™
✿.q.ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚
✿.q.ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜

✿.q.ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›

281 5 0
By s0fti3eevee

✦𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩✦
✩ ˖˚ ̇ ♡ ̟ ♬﹒﹒୨୧︵︵૮꒰๑ᵔᗜᵔ๑꒱ა︵︵୨୧﹒﹒♬ ̟ ♡ ̇ ˚˖ ✩

Two days would pass sense our hero's arrival in the Kalos region. During that time everyone became more acquainted with each other. This would lead into today, Sakura sits on her bed, holds a small notebook in her hands, humming softly as she writes in it. while Lucario plays patty cake with Popplio and  Fennekin sits in Sakura's lap asleep. Sakura jumps up and opens up the window next to her bed sticking her head out of it. As the wind blows through her short brown hair she looks around to see everyone out and about having fun with their pokemon giving her a great sense of motivation.  

✩ ˖˚ ̇ ♡ ̟ ♬﹒﹒୨୧︵︵૮꒰๑ᵔᗜᵔ๑꒱ა︵︵୨୧﹒﹒♬ ̟ ♡ ̇ ˚˖ ✩

(Sakura's P.o.v)

Sakura: Alright everyone, I think we've Practiced our contest routine enough Its time we execute it!!

All of her pokemon: *cheers*

I take off my Pjs and rummage through my bag. I pick up a white dress and fix my Short brown hair in the mirror. Lucario holds up my hair as I tie it in a bun. I turn myself around grabs some shoes that match the outfit. After changing I Put in a bow  and Walk over to grab my bag making sure that everything is packed.

Sakura: *I turn shyly* "H-how do i look..."

I bow my head as my loving pall hugs me tightly and A small smile creeps up on my face.

Sakura: To be honest now that I'm here... I'm super nervous.. We've never preformed in front of everyone or recorded any of our performances..

I shake a tiny bit as my nerves start to get to me. Fennekin wake up looking up at me worryingly and Lucario hugs me tighter. He nuzzles my cheek giving me a smile calming me down.

Lucario: "Lucar...Lucario.."

Sakura: Your right we don't have to be the "greatest" we're doing it just to have fun!

We both smile as we hear a small knock.

Nurse joy: *Knocks on the door* "Good morning Sakura. Did u sleep well?"

Sakura: *Opens door* "Morning nurse joy! And yes we all slept well and are pumped up!!"

Nurse joy: "That's wonderful! Also sorry for eavesdropping but, I over herd you saying that you have contest routines. By any chance are you possibly trying to become a pokemon performer?"

Sakura: "Yes, Its my dream to become a performer! To participate in pokemon showcases, wearing pretty dresses, singing and dancing with my pokemon! it all sounds so much fun!

Nurse joy: "Incredible, its nice hearing just how passionate you are about preforming. If your looking to get started why not start by making your very own pokevision video?"

Sakura: "Pokévision?"

Nurse joy: *she nods* "Pokévision refers to the promotional videos created by trainers themselves. They can show off their fashion sense with trainers being able to dress up their Pokemon, cook together by making poke Puffs and other sweets, or just to express their bonds together. Showcases are starting up again soon and all new performers use this videos to get their names out there."

I jump for joy in hearing that. It was the perfect idea. I beg nurse joy to teach me how to get started on one. She then points at a studio across the way suggesting that I head there to find out more and that's exactly what we do.

Time passes as I make my way to the studio. Its was crammed pact with trainers shooting their videos. I squeeze my way through the crowd and talk to a worker at the front desk.

Sakura: "Excuse me ma'am, may I have the equipment to start shooting my Pokévision video?"

Lady worker: "Yes of course, your lucky this is the last camera we have available for today."

Sakura: "I'm glad I got here as soon as I could!!"

Lady worker: *Hands over a camera* "After, you finish shooting all of the footage. You just simply bring it back here, we'll do all the necessary editing and create a soundtrack as well. To your right is our wardrobe department, you can whatever outfit you'd like just please return when finished."

Sakura: "Thank you so much! Ill make sure to return everything in one piece."

I quickly bow and make a run for the wardrobe department, I was almost like waling into a wonder land of clothes! Dresses, shoes, makeup and of course mirrors filled the walls around me. So many options to choose from! I knew that id need help picking so I let out my pokemon.

Sakura: Alright everyone! Will you please help me pick out a outfit for the video?

All of her pokemon: *Nod looking around in astonishment* 

Sakura: Alright. Lucario you look for the perfect dress! Popplio look for the shoes to match the dress. As for you Fennekin me and you will will look for accessories for everyone!

✦𝟏 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫✦
꒷︶꒷꒦︶♡︶꒦꒷︶꒷

We decided instead of shooing the video in the tight, cramped studio that we would shoot the video in a park near the center of town. In the park was a beautiful surrounded by many lustful trees and buildings and in the center was a gorgeous pond.

 It was the perfect spot just open enough to do this routine without any casualties. We practice our starting routine one last time before setting up the camera and other equipment. 

Sakura: "Popplio, Fennekin, Lucario let's do this together! Ill get the camera ready and start recording!!"

As we take our positions I quickly change into my outfit before taking my position in the very middle of the fountain. I give everyone a nod as I pump my fist in the air and the music plays.. 

✦𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭✦

╔═══════ ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ ═══════╗

please play the song credits to mewkiyoko

╚═══════ ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ ═══════╝

As the music starts. We all jumped high in the air while clapping our hands (paws and fins) as we stand in a cute pose and I start to sing.

🎶The light that I'm chasing's still so far away! 🎶

🎶But I wont give this wish up to anything, I'll wait 'till the day that you challenge me!🎶

I look at the sky with my right arm in the air slingshot-ing it back down we all start to dance running in a small circle. As we let the music play I can sense just how much fun everyone is having and I start to get more into it!

🎶All that you see around you now will surely end up changing the world~🎶

🎶Even the tears can show you how🎶  

From behind Lucario uses Bone rush spinning it as if it it were a baton, Leaning it down allowing popplio to climb on. Lucario tosses popplio in the air they spin using Hydro pump creating a beautiful waterfall effect.

Lucario notices a injured a light purple pokemon with a ruby on its forehead watching from some nearby bushes.

🎶They strengthen your heart to help you through
The past and future meet as one in every single stitch of my dress 🎶

Fennekin jumps towards me flipping in and out of my arms using Ember releasing 3 little stars in the air. I start rotating my arm giggling at the camera striking a cute pose.

🎶A couple frills and then I'm done🎶

We all switch positions, having Lucario and the others in the front twirling around each other then swinging their paws and fins. While I continue to sing from the back.

🎶 Perhaps they can hold my courage in🎶

🎶 The sky hasn't told me a single thing, its flowing on and on in a string🎶

Lucario kneels down having both popplio and fennekin jump onto his back then jumping high in the air with a pose. The two landed, with a flip and started dancing again.

As the pokemon in the bushes sang to itself ignoring its pain, our performance was slowly gaining a crowd of both pokemon and their trainers. They soon took out their phones and started recording.

🎶But if you look up you will see a bridge of stars that leads to STARDOM!~🎶

I sang my heart out to the crowd and camera, shaking shaking head. Everybody starts to dance and hum along to the music.

🎶From the admiration you have, new admiration is born~🎶

🎶And that's right where I'm standing now!🎶

I looked up at the sun, reaching my arm out to try to touch it, before quickly dropping down to the beat.

🎶I climb even higher, trembling as I go🎶

I Jump high in the air putting my hand near my ear. As Lucario uses Aura sphere in the air as it explodes into little blue sparkles. Popplio and Fennekin flip in front of the camera giving a small wink. Lucario flips to the back beside me.

🎶The dream that I'm dreaming. I'll soon surpass it~🎶

The crowd ooo's and awes cheering on me and my pokemon happily make our own move combinations causing colorful fireworks.

Lucario continues to observe the pokemon in the bushes, it can barely stand with bruises all over its body, but they both sense its comfort in our performance.

🎶I know that its easy to look at just the beautiful but🎶

🎶Hold tight onto everything🎶

I wink towards the crowd, some of them blush at the gesture. The pokemon in the bushes pulls a Wiki berry off a bush nearby and its it to gain a small amount of strength.

🎶The light that I'm chasing's still so far away🎶

🎶But I wont give this wish up for anything🎶

🎶I'll wait 'till the day that you challenge me!🎶

All 4 of us run toward the pond and starts to dance gracefully. The pokemon in the bushes uses Psychic to lift popplio and fennekin  it then uses Light screen as small little platforms for them to do flips on.

Popplio and Fennekin flip to the center, Popplio uses bubble beam while Fennekin uses Flamethrower and together they explode into a huge heart. Gardevoir notices the pokemon from the bushes pops out and summersaults directly in the middle before landing on the center light screen platform.

We then finish our song standing still in the same position. Popplio and Fennekin standing on their fins and paws with the new mysterious pokemon barely hanging on standing on one on paw, its back curled in the shape of a crescent moon. Fireworks and sparkles surrounding us as we all smile at the bright sky.

๑˚⊹꒷︶꒦꒷︶︶꒦꒷꒦︶︶꒷꒦˚˖﹒ꘪ

I stand in my same position a little out of breath when it finally hits me. A huge crowd is cheering for us, I blush a bit embarrassed but I'm happy that there are people who liked our performance! 

Sakura: "Thank you all for watching our performance! I hope you really enjo-" *hears something fall over*

I notice some unpleasant looks in the crowd as turn behind me to see Lucario holding a wounded and bruised pokemon and my other pokemon gathered around them. My eyes widen as I rush over asking if the pokemon is okay, with no response I start to panic.

Sakura: "I-I NEED A POKECENTER OR A DOCTOR..!!"

???: "I think I can help ya~"

A mysterious Girl emerges from the crowd, she's looked a couple years younger than me. She's short with a light blue apron on, short hair, and golden eyes. She kneels down feeling the Pokémon's head examining its wounds before standing up again.

Mysterious girl: "We need to tend to this Espeon immediately! We have everything we need in this park; 1 leppa berry, 1 oran berry, and a wiki berry, I have everything else in my bag pls hurry and find them!"

Her voice was so soft that I couldn't help but calm myself down as I call back my pokemon except for Lucario. We both scatter around the park getting the required items. Hours would pass as the sun set, as I rushed back to the pond we were at, now out of my costume and to the girl seeing her giving Espeon different potions and revives.

Mysterious girl: "Welcome back! Did you two find everything?"

Sakura: "Yeah we did. May I ask what you'll be needing these for?"

Mysterious girl: *smiles* I'll show you!

She pulls out a pokeball and tosses it high as a small Sea Otter pops out.

Mysterious girl: *Tosses berries in the air* Now Oshawott use Razor Shell!

The little sea otter uses the shell on its belly as it cuts up the berries, the girl catches the berries in a bowl and starts crushing them all together to make a 'soup' like medicine substance, Pulling out a small notebook reading and writing inside of it. She trots over tilting Espeon's head back and feeds the medicine to it with Lucario watching over it.  

Mysterious girl: *Turns to Sakura* "hmm, aspiring to become a showcase performer and from Alola nonetheless.." *chuckles*

Sakura: "How did you-"

Mysterious girl: "I watched your performance in the crowd you were really good, I also noticed your adorable popplio which is a starter in Alola. But, I could tell in your performance that you were having a lot of fun!"

Sakura: "Yeah I was, sorry I didn't notice you though. Also where are you from?"

Mysterious girl: "The Unova region!"

Sakura: "Unova?"

Mysterious girl: *Nods* "Mhm its a faaaarrr of place. Some of these pokemon here I've never even see at home. Fascinating isn't it?"

Sakura: "Sounds like a cool new opportunity to explore more and more of the world!"

Honoka: "Oh I just realized that I haven't told you my name yet. I-im sorry my name is Honoka!"

Sakura: "Your fine! I'm Sakura, nice to meet ya."

✦𝟐𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫✦

We continue our conversation 'till Lucario taps my shoulder pointing at Espeon. Growling at us looking at Honoka, its eyes soften before turning back into rage. Lucario stands in front of me I shake a small bit before taking a step back and pull out my pokedex and point it at them. 

Dex: "Espeon - the sun pokemon and one of the many evolved forms of eevee. Espeon are able to read air currents allowing it to predict the future, as well as its opponents next moves!"

Sakura: "w-what goin o-on why is it like this?!?"

Honoka: "while I was examining it and its bruises it seemed as if a human or even its own trainer abused it..."

My heart breaks in hearing that, I hate it when other pokemon are treated unfairly just makes me so.. angry. Honoka slowly approaches Espeon kneeling down to its level holding out her hand.

Honoka: "I'm Honoka its nice to meet you Espeon. Don't worry we wont hurt you I promise. I saw how you helped out my friend and her performance, you were amazing!"

She gently holds out her hand attempting to pet it but we get interrupted...

??: "Hold it right there!"

A female voice shouts me and Honoka. We surround Espeon and look around trying to find where the voice came from. A black figure shoots up into the sky and lands in front of us. A purple haired woman with a purple visor over her eyes and a red suit and purple tie on with a flame on her belt buckle.

??: "That would be my espeon... I'll be taking it back now!!"

She held out a busted pokeball attempting to throw her pokeball towards Espeon but it gets blocked by Honoka.

Honoka: "NO WAY I'M LETTING THAT HAPPEN!, you have ABUSED this pokemon..!"

??: "Look here kid imma take that Espeon weather it wants to go or not so get out of my way, Electivire use thunder punch!"

Sakura: "Lucario! Use Stone edge!"

Honoka: "O-oshawott use Aqua jet!"

Lucario punches his fist into the ground as stone pillars sending Electivire flying in the air giving Oshawott the perfect chance to strike causing huge damage.

Honoka: "Now use bubble beam!"

??: "UGH, DON'T GET STAND THERE IDIOT USE THUNDERBOLT!!"

Electivire would use a powerful thunderbolt and would push past Oshawott's bubble beam and hit both Lucario and Oshawott. As they cry out in pain Honoka rushes to her mon's side holding them close.

Honoka: Their the only pokemon I have... Im so sorry..

She tears up holding him close as Espeon jumps in front of her turning their head back slightly nodding towards them.

Honoka: "Y-you wanna fight along side m-me!? Right, lets do this!"

Espeon uses swift, as the stars hit the ground it causes a smokescreen surrounding Electivire and its trainer. Espeon runs through the fog for cover. Electivire confused starts wildly attacking.

Honoka: "Now, Espeon uses Psychic!"

Espeon's eyes turn a light blue as it lifts its head and snarls holding Electivire in the air, the woman standing back in disbelief.

Honoka: "Sakura, NOW!"

Sakura: "Right, Lucario used aura sphere!"

Lucario forms a power barrier around itself and charges towards Electivire, and with it being unable to move from the psychic, it's a direct hit. Electivire falls down and is officially 'knocked out' as Espeon turns back at us and smiles.

??: She puts a finger on her ear and whispers "The mission has been compromise, returning back to hq Dr. Zager... over and out."

She throws a smoke bomb down on the ground helping her escape the scene. As she vanished we managed to make our way back to the pokecenter taking a break to let our pokemon heal. While I return the costumes and footage back to the pokevision worker, and as we went over the footage we both smile at how good it actually came out. I quickly upload it before returning back.

Honoka: "Welcome back! all of the pokemon are healed but nurse joy!" 

We smiles as we return Espeon to the forest next to the park.

Honoka: "Goodbye Espeon!"

Sakura: "It was nice to meet ya!"

Espeon smiles and nuzzles us both before running back into the forest! We both wave good bye as we walk back.

Sakura: WOO that was fun battling again!

Honoka: *smiles, blushing* I'm glad you had fun, it was my first time battling with Oshawott.

Sakura: Really?! You were awesome! 

Honoka: Thanks! But, I do wonder who that woman could be... She had odd clothes. She had whispered about some type of mission. It's all so confusing!

Sakura: Also what do you plan to do now? Are you traveling with anyone?

Honoka: *she shakes her head twirling her hair* Once I started my journey I left home and never looked back...

She looks down at her hand before balling it up into a fist. I wonder if something happened.. I shake off my thoughts and take her hand and smile.

Sakura: Would you like to travel with me!? 

Honoka's eyes lit up as she hugged me tightly with tears. As I felt her cry in my arms I return the hug and rub her back.

Honoka: I'd love to...Thank you..

✩ ˖˚ ̇ ♡ ̟ ♬﹒﹒୨୧︵︵૮꒰๑ᵔᗜᵔ๑꒱ა︵︵୨୧﹒﹒♬ ̟ ♡ ̇ ˚˖ ✩

"As our hero finally finds her footing here in Kalos as she makes her first ever pokevideo while also making a new friend Honoka along the way. what new challenges and people will these two face, As the journey continues....

✩ ˖˚ ̇ ♡ ̟ ♬﹒﹒୨୧︵︵૮꒰๑ᵔᗜᵔ๑꒱ა︵︵୨୧﹒﹒♬ ̟ ♡ ̇ ˚˖ ✩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 124 26
EDIT: This story is complete and horribly written. It was my first published fanfiction. With a hoard of aurafusion Pokemon by her side, Serena along...
2.5K 83 5
Follow Avery through Kalos with Sparks, her Pikachu, and, her boyfriend, Ash Ketchum with his Pikachu. Together, they meet new friends and Pokemon wh...
103K 2.3K 105
It's been 6 months since Ash has lost the Kalos League and he still feels like something is missing or someone. After a talk with an old Friend he fi...
1.4K 9 16
*Sequel to Pokémon Myth & Pokémon Legends* +Prequel to Pokémon Project AZ+ A/N: There will be some characters coming back from the other book, but...