๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐…๐š๐ญ...

By cozmicflame

Requests are opened :) ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šž๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š โคป YOUR... More

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฐ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ•๏ฝ…ใ€‘
โžก๏ธŽแด€แด„แด› ษช (แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€ / แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€)โฌ…๏ธŽ
Aether & Ei & Venti [-] A fallen clasp
Alhaitham & Kaveh [-] Sober Thoughts
Chongyun & Xingqiu [-] Heart's Desire
Cyno & Tighnari [-] Burn-out
<FAMILY> Diluc & Kaeya [-] Dandelion Wine?
Lumine & Archons [-] The Truth might come out
Thoma (OC) & Klee [-] I promise!
โžก๏ธŽ แด€แด„แด› ษชษช (แด›แด‡แด€แด แดษดแด‡๊œฑสœแดแด›๊œฑ) โฌ…๏ธŽ
Genshin + Pokemon
Spider Society (Anemo edition) p1
Spider Society (Pyro edition) p3
Spider Society (Cryo edition) p4
Spider Society (Geo edition) p5
Spider Society (Electro edition) p6
TEAM [-] 3 idiots and a chef
TEAM [-] Amp it up
TEAM [-] Flowers and Finches
TEAM [-] Road... Trip?
TEAM [-] The Prinzessin's Entourage
TEAM [-] Snow, hot chocolate & ice cubes
TEAM [-] Seperate ways
TEAM [-] The Unfortunate Body Switch
โžก๏ธŽ แด€แด„แด› ษชษชษช (แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€(๊œฑ) / ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€) โฌ…๏ธŽ
Beidou & Kazuha [] Hit the Curb
Bennett [-] Not your fault
Bennett, Venti [-] Permission for date night
Childe & Zhongli [-] Stubborn Feelings
Cyno [-] Scholar struggles
Fatui Harbingers [-] Full time Nannies
Itto [-] Test of Courage
Lumine [-] Weary warrior
Tartaglia [-] Ajax. Nice to meet you
Kaeya [-] Late again
Kaeya, Albedo, Dain, Pierro [-]The Khaenri'ahn Curse
Kazuha [-] It's over
Qiqi & Xiao [-] Happy little surprises
Rosaria [-] The needs of a commoner
Scaramouche [-] A Draw
Superconduct Alt chapter
Xiao [-] Does it get better?
Xiao [-] Head Canons (Short)
Zhongli [-] Discard it
Mondstadt [-] Voicelines
Voicelines [-] Liyue
Inazuma [-] Voicelines
Sumeru [-] Voicelines
โžก๏ธŽแด€แด„แด› ษชแด  (แดกส€ษชแด›ษชษดษข แด˜ส€แดแดแด˜แด›๊œฑ)โฌ…๏ธŽ
Kazuha / Beidou [-] What he sees
Klee / Qiqi [-] I'm Still Here
Scaramouche / Childe [-] What do you want... a gold star?
Xiao / Hu Tao [-] Partners in Crime
Xiao / Scaramouche [-] Play Nice
โžก๏ธŽ แด€แด„แด› แด  (สœแดสŸษชแด…แด€ส ๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸ๊œฑ) โฌ…๏ธŽ
๐Ÿ’— Valentine's Day [Kazuha x GN Reader]
๐Ÿ’— Valentine's Day [Diluc x GN Reader]
๐Ÿ’— Valentine's Day [Ningguang x GN Reader]
๐Ÿ’— Valentine's Day [Lisa x GN Reader]
๐ŸŽƒ Halloween [Gorou & Itto]
๐ŸŽƒHalloween [Mondstadts Costumes]
๐ŸŽƒHalloween [Liyue's Costumes]
๐ŸŽƒHalloween [Inazumas Costumes]
๐ŸŽƒHalloween (Sumeru+Harbingers costumes)
๐ŸŽ„ Christmas [Knights of Favonius]
๐ŸŽ„ Christmas [Mistletoe]

Spider Society (Hydro edition) p2

235 12 0
By cozmicflame

Part 2 of the Spider society. Anemo is the first part !

Featuring: The (current) Hydro characters

———————

"Xingqiu, where are you off to?"

"To see somebody." He tapped his multiverse watch and a portal appeared in front of him. "Do you mind covering for me, Yelan? I heard we have an alert."

She crossed her arms. "You know kid, go do as you please. I got you."

"Much appreciated." He smiled and stepped through the portal and it closed in afterwards. Yelan pulled the white coat over her shoulders and sighed.

Her watch had already been going off repeatedly and it was an incoming call coming from Ayato, and she truly didn't want to be interacting with him. Him and Miguel were at the bottom of her list of favorites.

She walked down the hallway and heard someone call her name. Yelan perfectly knew who it was. "Yes?"

"How come you just let people go?"

"Oh come on, let him go see his partner."

A chuckle. "Not my point comrade." He reached his arm out and caught her wrist in his web. "But when I left the other day you sold me out?"

Yelan stopped and turned around. "Xingqiu doesn't sneak out and cause anomalies." She furrowed her brows and jerked her hand back to snap the string. "You however, couldn't contain yourself from a fight."

He took a large step forward. "Yeah but listen to this. I might have dragged anemo into it too."

"Why would you do that?"

"It was an accident actually. Wanderer just so happened to be tagging along with me that day. So when I saw the guy who was supposed to die I made a bet that I could beat him in a fight."

"Did you win?"

"Well obviously." Childe laughed. "It wasn't a deathmatch though. However, our battle did actually stop the assassin from killing him. So here we are."

Suddenly a hologram started to appear to the side of Yelan. She actually forgets they can do that, sometimes. So ignoring the watch calls only works for so long.

To her blessing, it wasn't Ayato, but it was Mona. However, she looked irritated.

"What's up with you?"

She scoffed. "What's up with me? Ayato has been tearing through everybody to find you and-" She paused and then her image disappeared. Shortly re-appearing in front of Childe. "You. You're both together- why am I not surprised?"

Childe poked the 2D display, his finger going right through it. "Yeah he's always looking for me. Why doesn't he ever just come see us?"

Mona rolled her eyes. "You know he's extremely lazy on the low."

Yelan agreed. "I heard news that we were cooperating with Anemo. Is that true?"

Mona nodded. "As of right now, no. Ayato hasn't requested help. But my readings say he won't get a choice. Honestly I don't know why we can't ask another element. I think we work well with electro and pyro."

"Pyro is on ban." Childe said. "I heard it was mainly because of Klee and Hobie."

Yelan crossed her arms. "What was Hobie doing with Klee? Nevermind that, why was he in the Pyro sector?"

"Miguel told him not to, so he did it anyway."

"Understood."

Mona's face glitched for a split second. "There's an incoming call."

"Ayato? Decline it." Yelan said instantly.

"You know I can't do that." Then she disappeared.

In the next moment, the man of the hour appeared. "Yelan and Tartaglia. I swear the next time–"

"Yeah yeah, skip the threats and get to the point." Yelan waved him off.

He was annoyed. But he knew that she just wanted to see him mad. So he took a deep breath and continued on calmly. "I need you guys for a short meeting. It's not at headquarters, so come through the portal that should be arriving shortly."

Both of them heard the zipping sound before they saw it. The bright glowing entrance spawned next to them. Childe whistled and swung an arm around Yelan.

"He's got a stick so far up his–"

"I am still here, Tartaglia."

"I know." He smirked.

Yelan swatted his hand off and took a step through. It was like she had goosebumps all over her body, but she was extremely warm, and actually not cold at all. On the other side, she was standing on... a beach?

"Where the hell..."

Ayato was standing there with Kokomi and Candace, both of them were still in their suits. Granted, most people wear attire that is easy to move around in even when not on the job, but the full suit and gear?

They must've just come back from a mission.

"Are we on vacation?" Childe popped up from behind her. "Good, because I haven't had one in forever! Although where I'm from, the beaches are all frozen over."

"Far from it." Ayato said, trying to shove down his aggravated tone. "First of all, Yelan, I noticed you're letting people just walk out."

"So? He had good reasons."

"Which were?"

Before Yelan could say anything, Candace put a hand on his shoulder. "He's a teenage boy, we don't have to know his business."

He sighed. "No, we don't. But there's emergencies-"

"Which, we can handle ourselves. I understand Barbara and Nilou are currently at their concert, but they'll be back before tonight."

Ayato turned around and ran his fingers through his hair. "Okay. I'll let it slide. But you, Tartaglia, are not sliding. You completely screwed up one of the canon events!"

"In my defense, one of the events I was supposed to let happen in the past was allowing Tuecer to die... so this really isn't my first rodeo."

"Okay but this was a completely random person that you-" He caught himself from going off and took another breath. "Okay. Okay, all is good. For now. But you are fixing it. When Barbara comes back, I'm sending you two out."

"Barbara- are you actually insane?"

"She heals you because you always overdo it." Ayato explained.

"Listen," Childe put his hand up. "I love the kid, she's great, but I'm literally traumatizing her."

"What?"

"Each time we go out, she's so hellbent on making sure I'm okay that she's not always paying attention to her surroundings. On top of that, my foul legacy spider form is- well, it's not for kids!"

Yelan snickered. "Yeah he grows like four extra feet. He's already like 6 '1."

"Yeah! Even Miguel scares everyone when he's not a raging feral vampire." Childe added on.

Ayato turned around. "Kokomi, contact Anemo."

She tapped a few buttons on her communicator. Then she looked back up. "They're already on the way."

"How is that even possible? I wasn't going to ask for help."

Childe almost fell over. "You weren't going to request help? Dear god he was going to let us die out there."

"Oh you would've been fine."

From behind Ayato, a new portal opened up and then two people walked through. They were semi familiar, but everybody knew who they were. Kazuha and Xiao.

Xiao was the first to speak up. "You would've gotten your asses kicked."

"Xiao, that's not the way you should make an entrance..." Kazuha nudged his shoulder.

Ayato shook his head. "And how do you know that?"

Xiao raised a brow. "Because those two have a compatibility of 68%. That's literally worse than one of ours and they almost tore each other apart before."

"How did you even-" Ayato then remembered that one of their members was highly advanced with technology. Hydro had clairvoyance on their side, but she barely understood how the watches worked.

"That doesn't matter, I didn't want to bring in outside help to clean up our mess."

"Well I didn't want to come, but did you want them to die on the job? Not gonna look so good on the records." Xiao said much to Kazuha's protests.

"I told you to let me do the talking."

Ayato was just at a loss for everything. "It's okay, tell Jean to recall you guys. Hydro doesn't need help."

Kazuha smiled. "I'm very happy you think and feel that way. However, our statistics runner never fails us. The numbers say that you guys are definitely in trouble going alone."

"But I–"

"In the most respectful way possible, sir, that's not going to work."

Ayato threw his hands in the air. "What's the point of my position if I'm just going to be overlooked, overruled, and ignored?"

Yelan spoke up. "I've been asking myself that same question funnily enough."

Ayato put his hands on his hips. "You can go too, Yelan."

"Oh my god." She mumbled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 837 14
#๐„๐‘๐‹๐„๐๐๐ˆ๐’๐’๐„: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ...
423K 2.9K 19
artwork- https://twitter.com/pnk_crow/status/1447546278875779081 i'll put out an end of book thingy out eventually โšฐ๏ธ anyway, hi, hello, how are you...
107K 3.6K 40
ใ€€ใ€€โบ ใ€€"You're all that I want.."ใ€€ หš + . * ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ใ€€ .โบ ใ€€ใ€€ หš ใ€€ใ€€. * ใ€€ใ€€ โœฆ ้œ‡ใˆใŒๆญขใพใ‚‰ใชใ„ . +ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . * ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ . โบ ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€...