𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥❣ ( ᴱᵃʳᵗʰ⁴², ᵐ.ᵐᵒ...

By 5starrmay

╰┈➤ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵈᵃʳᵏ ᵐᵒᵈᵉ✿! More

𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊𝘿𝙐𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥;📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥;📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙚𝙣

𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭

963 31 64
By 5starrmay

𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥
「★」
「𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗼 𝗦𝗲𝗶𝘀」

@⁵ˢᵗᵃʳʳʸⁿ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡⁱⁿᵉ☆.

▪■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■▪

I WOKE UP TO THE SOUND OF A SHUTTER GOING OFF, I slowly open my eyes to see my brother standing there with his phone in his hand, and that wide smirk of his.

"Aydenn!" ----- I yell out annoyingly, attempting to get up before the weight of miles on me drags me back down.

I was quite suprised at first, I kinda forget he was sleeping with me to be honest --- it was a one time thing tho right....?

" calm down ma.. " ----- miles says in his low raspy voice ---- I try my hardest to not just sink back into the bed at the sound of his voice.

After some struggle I manage to lift myself, out of bed leaving miles alone --- i go to the bathroom and do my business ---- walking out ready to confront ayden.

Walking to his room, I open his door and walk up to him --- "delete it." ---- I say nonchalantly, but he didnt seem to want to budge.

" Soo mind explaining why he's in your bed? " ---- He ask teasingly, with a wide smirk plastared on his face.

" I'd rather not..now hand it over " ---- I say signaling towards his phone, so i can delete the photo

" Only if you tell me why he was there and buy me something " ----- He says clearly taking advantage of the situation but nonetheless I agree.

"Fine. He was only there cuz he couldn't sleep" ---- I say while rubbing my neck and avoiding eye contact ---- "now delete it" ---- I say while watching him delete it, and put his hands up in surrender.

"Delete it from your trash too." ---- I say knowing he would just retrieve the photo again. ---- "Finee" ---- he says while groaning and erasing the photo.

"thank you" ---- I say sarcastically with a fake smile, and finally walking out of his room. Hearing him yell "dont forget to buy my stuff laterr!" ----- clearly being quite excited of the fact that I have to buy him something.

▪■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■▪

WE WERE ALL SITTING ON THE COUCH NOW, miles on my right while my brother was on my left. My dad sitting on the other couch we had, while my mother payed no mind to what we were doing ---- probably following some other "tutorial" on Instagram.

At first I wasn't paying attention to the tv until I got tired of opening the same apps again and again, so I watched the news with them surprisingly.
The news could be quite interesting surprisingly ---- or really boring ---- But you win some you lose some.

▪----------------▪

"𝘞𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘶𝘱𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘸𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘭𝘥, 𝘑𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘢 𝘞𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺 23𝘳𝘥 𝘢𝘵 02:10𝘱𝘮. 𝘈𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭, 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥. 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘴, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺, 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘴."

▪------------------▪

I watched the screen with a neutral expression on my face --- before something clicked. "wait-" ---- I begun, before everyone started watching me with confused expressions on their faces.

"yo ayden and miles yall remember that story from the cinema?" ----- I questioned, as they nodded with raised eyebrows.

"thats him..." ---- I stated suprised that he died.

"so wha- WAIT WHAT?!'' ---- ayden yelled covering his mouth in shock, as he jumped on me like he was light.

"Get off mee" ---- I said dragging out the "e" while pushing ayden onto the ground by force since he was clinging onto me.

"Rs rs tho he was mad ugly so im glad" ---- Ayden said as he stood up from the ground.

My dad watched us with pure confusion written on his face, before the silence was interrupted by his voice --- "thats what he gets for doing whatever yall are talking about to ma daughter" ---- He said while folding his arms, and leaning back into the couch before all of us started dying of laughter.

"Imma go to the bathroom rq" ---- Miles said as he got up, and dropping the pillow he was holding back onto the couch.

After a while, Ayden suggested the idea of going out ---- probably remembered that I have to buy him something.

So I began walking back to my room --- I was walking before I heard light chuckling coming from my brothers room ---- and ofcourse I got curious ---- I peeped in on his room to the see miles leaning against the door with his head dipped back, and his hand spread across his face only allowing you to see the smirk that was tugging on his lips.

it was kind of sexy to be honest -- If I had to be honest.

I quickly pulled myself out of the trance I was in as I remembered that we were going out --- " uh miles..? " --- I said lowly watching as his smug expression changed to one of shock. --- " what the hell yn, you scared me?! " --- He said as he quickly fiex his posture and looked directly at me.

"Uh were going out.. just letting you know" --- I said watching as a sense of almost relief seemed to wash over him --- little did y/n know, he was responsible for the poor man's death.

A small chuckle escaped miles's lips before he began to speak ---- " ight ma " --- he spoke as he walked back deeper into ayden's bedroom.

" this boy.. " ---- I mumbled as a light blush engulfed my face, glad that that the male infront of me couldn't see me in this state.

My mind was running wild --- " ma?? " "since when did he call me ma ?? " ---- and other thoughts along those lines quickly flooded my mind. I quickly pulled myself out of the clouds tho as I rushed back to my room, as I remembered we were going out.

▪■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■▪

I STEPPED INTO MY SHOWER, putting my playlist on shuffle as FRANK OCEAN began to play in the background.

I did my usual routine, and skincare before I walked back into my room changing into a simple outfit.

▪---------------▪

▪---------------▪

" ayyyy " ---- I said as I watched myself throw it back in the mirror. " now thats a 5 star gyall " ---- I said while pulling out my desk chair and sitting on it. Putting on some lashes and lipgloss, before shoving a tube of lipgloss into my pocket.

I clicked on my playlist as JERSEY LUV played through my phone speakers, and I began to style my hair into a half-up half-down hairstyle, and finished it off with some heart edges.

I took some pictures for instagram, and went to go look for ayden in his room. I walked in to see miles sitting on his bed but, I brushed past him as I went to knock on the door.

" date prisaaa " ----- I yelled out as I knocked on the door rapidly. " estupido " ---- I muttered under my breath as I made my way to the door.

Before I was interrupted by a voice " yo you going out like that? " ---- Miles questioned, as I raised my eyebrow at him. " claro nigga " ---- I said sarcastically.

" why, is it a problem miles ? " --- I said while accentuating his name with my hand on my hip. " nah nah chill dont be getting sassy wit me now " ---- He said before going back on his phone.

I gave him a weird look before I walked out of ayden's room, as I heard miles mutter something incomprehensible under his breath.

▪----------▪

" Date prisa " = " Hurry up "
" Estupido " = " Stupid "
" Claro " = " Ofcourse "

▪----------▪

WE WERE WALKING TO THE DELI, as per usual miles was mugging everyone while we were walking.

" your getting one thing. " --- I said enhancing the "one", as I watched ayden shrug his shoulders in response before he proceeded to actually his words. " yeah yeah i know " --- He said while rolling his eyes,

As ayden and miles had their own conversation which I was clearly not apart of --- I quickly zoned out of it.

I quickly snapped out of my trance tho , as miles pushed the buildings door open , as we followed in behind of him.

Ayden quickly speed-walked over to the chips, as he picked up a bag of Cheetos. " I want this mommy " --- He said in a baby voice.

" just give the chips and shut the hell up "--- I said as I dragged the chips out of his hand , and made my way to the cash register--- grabbing a few mentos for myself on the way.

The cashier was a girl --- actually that would be a stretch --- it was a lady chewing gum aggressively at that, with the most stale blonde wig known to man kind , which stiffly moved as she moved around. I watched her cash all my things , before I got a glance at her name tag " Jennifer ".

" that'll be 10.30 " --- She spoke out while twisting her blonde hair around her fingers. I took a 20 from my pocket and gave it to her, as she gave me back my change.

I handed ayden his chips , as we all walked to the door. " wait you come here " --- she spoke out pointing at miles. We watched as he hesitantly walked over to her. I assumed she wanted his number, since she pulled out her phone and practically shoved it into his hand. As ayden and I , watched the awkward interaction between the two sparing frequent glances at eachother.

Miles finally came back " weird ass puta " ---- He said as he pushed past us and walked out , before we soon followed suite. " wa she wanted ? "--- Ayden asked the question that had been lingering on my mind aswell. " she wanted my number, i gave her a number not mines tho " ---- He said as he looked back at us with a smirk on his lips.

" whos then?? "--- I asked confused , raising my eyebrow at the brown-skinned male " just my pop's, she won't be getting an answer anytime soon tho "--- He said nonchalantly, before proceeding to explain that his dad's phone was probably stuffed in a drawer somewhere in his house.

I giggled slightly at that , as we kept walking making our way to a nearby park.

We were just walking past a gas station, as I heard a few " gyattt's " and other sexual comments as ayden pulled me closer to him.

" yo you single ? "--- One of the clearly high guys asked , I wanted to just ignore them but figured it would be best to just confront them , but miles beat me to it.

" yeah she is so back up " ---- He stated nonchalantly , which suprised me I didnt expect him to do that --- " oh where is he ? " ---- One of the dudes answered with a wide smirk , which I so desperately wanted to slap off his face.

" Right infront of you dipshit " ---- Miles said crossing his arms , and pulling me closer to his body making a small blush rise to my face as I wrinkled my nose at the way , we were so close to each other.

" she really chose you ? " ---- Another guy said as he laughed , along with his " crew ".

" yeah want me to prove it to you ? " --- He said as a smirk tugged on his lips , before the guys quickly responded with no's not wanting to see the sight.

" thought so " --- Miles said as he sucked his teeth , and we walked away continuing our way to the park.

" thanks miles " ---- I said making eye contact with a soft smile on my face, before I quickly averted my gace.

▪■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■▪

WE WERE NOW AT AN ICECREAM PARLOR, watching as the sweet old lady made our icecream.

" we have a special discount for couples rightnow " ---- She spoke with a soft smile on her face , before I was quick to correct her out of pure embarrassment.

" no no we aren- " --- I began before miles was quick to cut me off --- " we'll take it thanks " ---- He said with a small smile while intertwining his fingers with mine. He winked at me , as a small blushed rose to my face.

Miles got our icecream and walked back to ayden , as I stayed to get one for ayden. " hm you and your boyfriend remind me so much of my husband back then " ---- She spoke before groaning. " Aww thank you " ---- I said with a soft smile not expecting at all what she would say next.

" he died a few weeks ago tho.. " ---- the sweet old lady spoke , as my heart began to ache for her. " im so sorry love " ---- I spoke trying to comfort the elder woman infront of me. " its alright dear, heres your other icecream " ---- She said with a small smile on her face as she handed me ayden's icecream. I then waved goodbye to her , as I walked away which she returned with a smile.

We all enjoyed our icecream , as miles and ayden had their conversation , I watched them from a disntance as I was on a videocall with Rui , chatting away all that had happened today.

Ruru💋
00:30:12

ᴿᵘⁱ

Girl if you dont go get your mansss

He was just helping me bfrrr

He took up the couples discount tho

Who wouldnt want a discount?

You clearly cuz you tried to reject it

Shut uppp it was an instinct

Hm yeah... "an instinct "

Go get your mans and shut up already

Hes not my man oh my goshh

Yeah yeah call me back when your out of your delusions

Alright call you never boo

Pft- bye my mans wanna ft

Not u ditching me for a man..

Sorry bae things happen mua mua

▪-------------------------▪

" this girll " --- I said under my breath.

Before I skipped over to ayden and miles to interrupt their conversation, so we could finally go back home now

" lets go home fr now " --- I said , as they both nodded and said their goodbyes to eachother. I waved goodbye to miles, and he waved back with a small smile on his lips before he dapped up ayden and with that we went our seperate ways back home.

During our way home tho , ayden wouldnt shut up --- He just kept lecturing me on " how to deal with boys 101 " , and teasing me due to miles's actions at the gas station but I quickly zoned him out.

As much as I hated the thought , Rui's words get coming back into my head , and that made me actually give it a good thought --- did miles like actually like me...?

End Of
📍
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
665K 33.6K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
245K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
961K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.