The Cold Protocol (Male Sith...

Od Kingrenetti

During the Clone Wars, Separatist Admiral (Y/n) led his droid's against the Republic and become a big problem... Viac

MC BIO
CIS BIO
CHAPTER 1-Post Clone Wars!
CHAPTER 2-The Village!
CHAPTER 3-Rebel Cells!
CHAPTER 4-Night Raid!
CHAPTER 5-Talk of The Clone Wars!
CHAPTER 6-Operation Risky Waters!
CHAPTER 7-The General, The Apprentice, and The Force
CHAPTER 8-Peace Keepers!
CHAPTER 9-False Prosperity
CHAPTER 10-The Hacker
CHAPTER 11-Confederate-Menagerie Relations
CHAPTER 12-Escalation!
UNITED FORCES BIO
CHAPTER 13-Battle of Menagerie Part 1
CHAPTER 14-Battle of Menagerie Part 2
CHAPTER 15-Battle of Menagerie Part 3
CHAPTER 16-New Ally
CHAPTER 17-Next Step
CHAPTER 18-Information, Training and Reinforcements
CHAPTER 19-The White Fang
CHAPTER 20-Recruitment
CHAPTER 21-The Khan
CHAPTER 22-Plan of Attack and Infiltration
CHAPTER 23-Battle of Bingham Part 1
CHAPTER 24-Battle of Bingham Part 2
CHAPTER 25-Battle of Bingham Part 3
CHAPTER 26-Battle of Bingham Part 4
CHAPTER 27-Battle of Bingham Part 5: Showdown
CHAPTER 28-Battle of Bingham Part 6: Duel
CHAPTER 29-After Shock
CHAPTER 30-Coalition of Rebel Sectors
CHAPTER 31-New Assignment
CHAPTER 32-The Remnant
CHAPTER 33-Find the Outlaws
CHAPTER 34-The Knight & The Soldier
CHAPTER 35-Reunion
CHAPTER 36-The Outlaw Base
CHAPTER 37-Cooperation
CHAPTER 38-Escape
CHAPTER 39-The Traitor
CHAPTER 40-Three Beasts
CHAPTER 41-Hawks Vs Three Beasts
CHAPTER 42-Home
CHAPTER 43-Always a Family
CHAPTER 44-Setting the Stage
CHAPTER 45-Red Horizon
CHAPTER 46-Defense Plan
CHAPTER 47-2nd Battle of Menagerie Part 1
CHAPTER 48-2nd Battle of Menagerie Part 2
CHAPTER 49-2nd Battle of Menagerie Part 3
CHAPTER 50-2nd Battle of Menagerie Part 4: Showdown
CHAPTER 51-2nd Battle of Menagerie: Admiral Vs General
CHAPTER 52-Rebuild
CHAPTER 53-Milita Meets CRS
CHAPTER-55-Break Out
CHAPTER 56-Calm Before the Storm
CHAPTER 57-Conspiring
CHAPTER 58-Conspiracy in Motion
CHAPTER 59-Operation Mimic
CHAPTER 60-Welcome to Unity City
CHAPTER 61-Meetings
CHAPTER 62-Thorn
CHAPTER 63-A Day in the City
CHAPTER 64-A Night in the City
CHAPTER 65-Shadow
CHAPTER 66-Peace Faction Leader
CHAPTER 67-The Plan
CHAPTER 68-Union Academy
CHAPTER 69-Within Darkness
CHAPTER 70-Shadows Attack
CHAPTER 71-Through the Force
CHAPTER 72-Evaluation
CHAPTER 73-New Job
CHAPTER 74-Reunite

CHAPTER 54-Council

1.9K 68 6
Od Kingrenetti

After meeting with Twilight, (Y/n) allowed the Militia to take the Prisoners of War. Esdeath was already in transit to the Reclaimer of Independence, but he had a plan. One the CRS was done with her, he would hand her over to the Separatist States. Killing her is only Mercy, having her suffer at the hands of the ones she's caused suffering to, is a far more fitting of a punishment in his opinion. But then again, she did nearly kill Luna. Twice. If he was being honest, he's never been more pissed off before. (Y/n) had called the high-ranking members of the CRS to meet in Ghira's office which had become their standard meeting point. The Fortress that (Y/n)'s forces were building was halted due to their Invasion of Bingham and scrambled defense of Menagerie. That and they lack the proper resources to build it.

At least they made good progress with what materials they had so far. While walking towards Ghira's house, (Y/n) felt a disturbance in the Force. The people following him noticed he stopped and stopped to look at him.

Jackson: "You, okay?" he asks.

(Y/n): "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a brief disturbance in the Force." he said.

Obi Wan: "Strange. I didn't feel anything." he said, looking at the Force User.

Jackson looked at Nomad who noticed and just shrugs his shoulders.

Nomad: "Don't look at me. I'm not a space wizard." he said in response to the gaze.

Twilight just looked confused. he just comes to the conclusion that (Y/n) and Obi Wan are among the Empowered population. Little does he know, they're not even FROM Earth. The group continues to advance towards the Chieftain's house. While they walked, Luna got curious and walked closer to her new father.

Luna: "Dad... what's a Disturbance in the Force?" she asks.

(Y/n): "Whenever something happens involving the force like a shift, we Force Users can sense it." he explains, a smile on his face.

He's still getting used to being a dad now. Summer looked between the two. Not realizing they were family. Well, they don't look alike so that's why she had no clue, cut her some slack.

Luna: "how come I didn't feel it?" she asks.

(Y/n): "Because your skills haven't been fully manifested. You aren't trained to use the Force like me and Obi Wan. Give it time and you'll start sensing them too." he explains.

This causes the young force user to look down in thought before looking back up at her father.

Luna: "Okay."

The group continues on their path. Going past the many White Fang Soldiers and Battle Droids in the city. Twilight takes notice of how militarized this Rebel Faction is. It reminds him of The Remnant, another Separatist backed Rebel movement that seemingly vanished years ago. The biggest difference is this one seems WAY more technologically advanced. Seeing this advanced tech, it raised some suspicions for Twilight who thought this was a bit suspicious. How the hell were these Rebels so advanced? A theory in his head began to form. Maybe this rebel group made a deal with some of the corporations of the globe. Many of these potential partners came to mind.

Galen Industries, Folger Robotics, Delta International Law Enforcement, and Spearhead Industries. Galen Industries is a Pro Separatist Corporation that is actually headquartered in the Separatist States. More specifically, Australia. Galen Industries are the main supplier of military gear, weapons, and vehicles for the Separatist States Military. Spearhead and Folger tend to be more of a Pro Union type of company like Apex Security & Research. The Schnee Dust Company on the other hand is slowly being phased out by the Union as the Company is outliving its usefulness.

Twilight's thoughts are cut as they arrive at the Chieftain's house which was heavily defended. As always. The group walks inside with White Fang Royal guards standing guard inside the building alongside Commando Droids belonging to Ghira's Unit. He feels the tight security is a little excessive, but then again. They were just attacked by the United Forces. The group reaches a room that contains the various high-ranking members of the Coalition of Rebel Sectors. Sienna Khan and Ghira Belladonna being the Co-Rebel Leaders. Adam Taurus, Blake Belladonna, Ilia Amitola and Saber Rodentia as the Top Lieutenants of their respective factions. Hawks was here as well but only because Blake is vouching for him.

(Y/n): "everyone." he greets as he and the others walk into the room.

Ghira: "Everyone's gathered. Even the Rogue Hero." he said, gesturing to hawks who was leaning up against the wall with his arms crossed.

(Y/n) looked at him. The two share a brief nod of acknowledgement before the group spreads out amongst the room. Twilight stands beside (Y/n), while Summer opted ot stand beside her friend Jackson. Obi Wan and Nomad stood beside (Y/n) as well. Nura and Luna took a seat on the couch in the room. Blake and Ilia sat on the couch across from Luna and Nura while Adam stood behind them. Ghira and Sienna stood in front of Ghira's desk.

(Y/n): "now, considering we just defeated the Union three times in a row. I believe it's time we actually centralize our alliance." he began.

Adam: "What do you propose?" he asks, finding this interesting.

(Y/n): "We can't function as a bunch of splinter cells. It'll be easier for the Union to divide us. We need to act as one. So, I'm proposing we create an actual chain of command and merge our forces. Battle Droids, Faunus and Humans as one army." he proposes.

Sienna: "And how would people like me and Ghira be ranked?" she asked, out of curiosity and caution.

She was skeptical as she feared that (Y/n) was proposing to give himself all the power.

(Y/n): "We create a Council. That way decisions are made, and everyone has representation. From Military to politics. We need a central command and I want everyone to have a say. So that way no one has too much power and no side is favored." he explains.

Jackson: "who would lead this Rebel Coalition?" he asks, humoring the admiral.

(Y/n): "We all will. We're a Rebel movement, planning for War against the Union. I don't think we have too much time for politics. Considering most of us are prepared in the fields of Combat. But I do think we need some Political representation. Specifically, to the Separatist States." he replies.

Ghira: "I'd like to hold that position." Everyone looks at him. "I don't favor leading troops on the battlefield, but I still wish to serve my people and this coalition. So, I'll act as our liaison to the Separatists."

The Chieftain received nods of approval from not just the Admiral, but from Sienna and the other Faunus in the room excluding Blake. She was just listening closely. Twilight closely eyed this entire exchange. He was curious at how this would fully transpire.

(Y/n): "now, with our political member chosen. An actual chain of command is to be chosen." he said. "I suggest-" he stops as he was cut off.

Sienna: "I think, you should be the Supreme Commander of our Forces." she said, abruptly.

This surprised (Y/n). Obi Wan grabbed his chin in thought.

(y/n): "but I didn't even-"

Adam: "Admiral, no, (Y/n). You fought the Union Three times. Your strategies have gained us once thought to be impossible victories. If anything, you've already acted like a Supreme Commander." he said.

Those who knew him looked at him stunned. This caused Adam to get embarrassed and blush a little.

Najenda: "he's not wrong. You also have experience in War considering you've fought in one before." she said.

Twilight raised an eyebrow at this and looked at (Y/n).

(Y/n): "so did Obi Wan, besides. He's older than me." he said, still in disbelief.

Ghira: "True. But you were the one who brought us together. If anyone should lead our forces to victory against Union it's you." he said, trying to convince him. "You started this fight, finish it."

(Y/n) looked shocked before looking at everyone else. They all seemed to agree, and he honestly didn't expect this. He went from one of the Best Military Commanders in the CIS, to now the Supreme Commander of an entire Army. An Army he formed. If Count Dooku was here, he'd be proud.

(Y/n): "Are you all sure about this?" he asks.

Ghira: "yes." he said, confidently.

He gives one last look at everyone else. Jackson was just chill as was Hawks who was just watching this. With a sigh, he accepts the title.

(Y/n): "Very well." he said. "Then I guess as Supreme Commander. I'm making Obi Wan Kenobi, Altus and Najenda Generals."

Najenda was surprised by this while Obi Wan was passive. He gave a simple nod as he already knew of this. Jackson smiled at Najenda for this.

Najenda: "i... uh... o-okay." she said, a little caught off guard.

(Y/n): "Nomad and Sienna will be Commanders, while Adam will be a Captain. As for Blake and Ilia, I guess you two could be Lieutenants. That's if of course, you want too." he said.

Nomad didn't react a lot, considering he's been a Commander for so long. Sienna didn't mind either. Adam just nods, glad to be given a high enough rank to lead his people. Blake was still hesitant while Ilia felt honored to get a promotion. (Y/n) looked at Jackson and was about to say something but the gang leader stopped him.

Jackson: "don't bother. I don't intend to stay long." he said.

This shocked those who knew him.

Najenda: "What?" she asks.

Jackson sighs.

Jackson: "Najenda. I'm done being the Army. I know fighting with you guys is the right thing. But I need to look after my gang. Many of them just want to live their lives and don't wish to fight in a War."

Najenda: "So you're just going to leave!?" she asks.

Jackson was silent. It's clear saying these words hurt. He'd been searching all his life for her, and now is planning to leave. He has people he needs to keep safe.

Jackson: "I'm sorry." is all he said before he made his way to leave the room.

Najenda watches with wide eyes as he simply leaves the room. (Y/n) and Nomad were shocked as well. Nomad walked forward but was stopped by Obi Wan who motions to Najenda. Nomad understood and nods at his CO. Najenda excuses herself and follows Jackson, leaving the room just like him.

Hawks: "Well that escalated quickly." he comments.

Summer glared at him before making her way out of the room, going after Jackson and Najenda. (Y/n) turned his attention to Twilight who was stoic throughout the whole thing.

(Y/n): "Sorry about that."

Twilight: "It's fine."

Sienna: "And who exactly are you?" she asks, a little defensively.

(Y/n): "Agent Twilight. He's from the Separatist States and Summer Rose" he introduces before turning his attention back to the agent. "So, what was it you wished to talk to me about?"

Twilight: "I'd prefer to talk about this somewhere privately. Not exactly for prying eyes." he said.

(Y/n) quickly glanced at everyone else and nods before walking to the door.

(Y/n): "We won't be long." he says as he leaves the room with Twilight.

When the door closed, the admiral guided the Agent to a separate room to talk in. The room they walked into was fairly big. It had a set of chairs and a single coffee table in between them. It also was decorated like every other room in the house. Twilight took a seat in one of the chairs as did (Y/n).

(Y/n): "So, why are you here?" he asks.

Twilight: "The CSIA has been attempting to get some of our agents inside Unity City. But the plans have switched. Operation: Strix is getting someone inside Union Academy. But finding someone alone is going to be hard, considering that the Union has a stockpile and monopoly of the Empowered population. The Separatist States have them, but none have the skills to fit the requirements needed to enter the Academy and act as our Informant. We were hoping you had thought about this." he explains.

(Y/n): "I never really thought about infiltrating Union at its heart. Mainly because I'd been focused on building the Coalition. There are still many Rebel Cells that are on their own, I don't want to put too much on this movements plate." he said, sounding a little interested in the plan, but concerned for the CRS.

Twilight: "Well, considering your movements actions. The Union Intelligence Bureau will now deal with you all. The Separatists are willing to back up your movement as we've done in the past. Materials, Equipment, you name it. The Separatists can supply you with them." he offers.

(Y/n): "How vast are your War factories?" he asks.

Twilight: "Quite vast. Why?" he asks.

(Y/n): "You see, my Battle Droids are in limited supply and I'm in desperate need to replenish our numbers. I had already made up my mind on allowing Organics to fight as this is their world." he said.

Twilight: "Wait, 'their world'? What do you mean?" he asks.

(Y/n) sighs before explaining to him that he's not from Earth and gives a brief summary of The Clone Wars. Twilight was surprised to hear that (Y/n) was an alien, but it would explain the CRS's advanced technology.

(Y/n): "I'm willing to make a deal." he offers.

Twilight: "I'm listening."

(Y/n): "If I help you infiltrate Union Academy, I'll get my Droid Army back up to full strength." he said, offering the deal.

Twilight kept a stoic gaze on him and contemplated this outcome. Sure, they'll get inside Union Academy, but this rebel faction will get their numbers increased. Well, at this point, the Separatist would take any option. They've been wanting to take the Union down for years and this seems like their only shot at tearing down that regime for good and liberating the world once and for all.

Twilight: "I'm sure I can get you in touch with Galen Industries. They have hundreds of factories all across the SSS. I'm sure they can spare a few for this Droid Army of yours." he said, agreeing with the deal.

(Y/n): "So, we have a deal?" he asks.

Twilight: "Of course. It benefits both parties, so you have a deal." he said, nodding his head to confirm that he's all for it.

Outside of the Chieftain's home, Jackson was walking away from the building but heard someone quickly chasing after him.

Najenda: "Jackson Black!" she shouts.

Jackson sighs at hearing his full name. She's pissed. He stops walking and turns around, he was about to talk to her but got slapped.

Jackson: "Ah!" he said as he put a hand on the side of his face. "The hell was that for?"

Najenda: "I thought you said no more running." she said, her expression showing how unhappy she was.

Jackson: "There's a difference in what I'm doing. I'm not running, I just came along to ensure the Militia and these rebels had a good first meeting." he argues.

Najenda: "yet you stuck around longer! You helped us during the battle!"

Jackson: "yeah, helped you, not join." he retorts. "There's a difference."

Najenda: "what difference!? You lead a criminal gang that obviously opposes Union's rule!! You didn't hesitate to fight against the United Forces when they arrived so why the hell are you turning and leaving!?" she asks, aggressively.

Jackson: "The Outlaws aren't just Criminals, Thugs, Thieves and Murders. Most of us don't want to fight!!" he yells. "Ever wonder why I came alone!? My group isn't just robbing banks and raiding trains, it's giving people a place to live without the fear of the Union breathing down their back!! We're Outlaws because the world didn't want us!! I'm helping people finally feel at peace, actually live their life without constant concern about being hunted for just existing!!" he explains, angrily.

Najenda's eyes widened at this. Mainly because he snapped. Her wide eyes soon form into a look of apology.

Najenda: "Jack, I-"

Jackson: "don't! Just.... don't." he said, calming himself down. "I've made up my mind."

He then turns and walks away while Najenda looks on with shock. She had a sad look on her face as she looked down. She wants him to stay, but when it comes to Jackson, he always sticks to his word or his code. If he's extremely devoted to protecting the members of The Outlaws, she'll respect that. No matter how much it hurts to watch him go again. But letting something go is often the best option. So, she will, besides. Her inter feelings can wait, there are more important things to worry about. She inhales and exhales softly before calming herself down and returning her focus to the current situation. If Jackson's wants no part in the CRS, that's fine. Even though it hurts, she has to let it go. Summer watched this all transpire from the door of the house. She had a somber expression on her face. She too understood Jackson's story and why he's so connected to the Outlaws. 

Hope you all enjoyed!!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

7.6K 81 30
Disclaimer: I don't own Highschool DXD, Star Wars, or any pictures, videos, or gifs I put into here. Only thing I basically own are the 2 OCs in the...
56.1K 907 49
(Y/N) (L/N) is a man who has lived for thousands of years and has walked the paths of both the Jedi and the sith. He now walks a brand new path to A...
195K 6.8K 91
Former Padawan to Mace Windu, Apprentice to Count Dooku, Minister of the Intergalactic Shipwright's Guild. Y/N L/N is a former Jedi who following the...
7.9K 144 18
A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, Darth Sidious sensed a great force within the unknown regions of space but he doesn't know where it is comi...