What They Don't Know, Won't H...

By Alpha_Deku

DreamXD finds Dream in his cell bloody and beaten. Laying maskless leaving XD's aura to darken. "I am sorry... More

What Have We Here?
Oh god
:]
The floofies
Family Bonding, Says Who
Sam?! AND Others?!?!
DADZA!!!!!!
Not the Update you wanted but is?

What they didn't know, is hurting them

894 22 23
By Alpha_Deku

-          Technoblade noticed something was wrong during the fight. He was only seeing Sapnap, George, Quackity, and of course Sam. Where had Punz gone? Where is Phil! After he parried a blow from Sam and threw him to the ground, Techno looked towards Phil's house. The door was wide open and Techno can see sword marks on the door frame. Techno focused back onto Sam as he heard Sam's communicator pin. It was followed by three more and Sam turned before Ender pearling away. 

-          Punz had laid a blanket over Dream and was heading to place his armor in his inventory. The door opened and the group of kidnappers entered the room. They put their armor into their inventory and joined Punz at the meeting table. Punz was the one closest to the couch as they all settled into their seats.

"Where did you bring the prisoner?" Sam asked Punz as he was the only one with his armor left on and was still tense.

"I put him on the couch. Careful, he was pretty scared, and the state he was in startled me as well." Punz told Sam as he led him to the couch. 

Sam jumped and his eyes widened when Punz lifted the blanket off of Dream. He not only immediately recognized the younger but still familiar face, but he recognized the scars. Scars that he had to go and heal when Quackity went too far. Guilt shot through Sam. He did not want to believe that the child was Dream. Sam's heart dropped even more when he realized that if Dream's scars were still there then he was most likely to be half blind.

"He should be awake soon. we should make sure he can't get out or hurt himself." Punz told Sam who agreed.

"Are we not just bringing him to prison?" Sapnap asked Sam confused.

"I don't think that is the best choice anymore," Sam told Sapnap before putting his armor into his inventory. 

Why?!" Quackity yelled as George yelled what?!.

Sam bent down and gently gather the slumbering child into his arms. 

"That prison isn't meant for a child," Sam told them as he stood up and the rest of the group could see the slumbering child.

Sapnap and George were taken aback at the sight of the child. What terrified them was the amount of scars marring the kid's skin. They could see that he was tortured, the scars were too even. The thought made Sapnap and George's eyes widen.

"He is just manipulating us! We all know what he looked like in prison! Especially us Sam!" Quackity snapped in anger. 

"Why would you know what he looked like in prison? You told me you never visited when I was going to visit him!" Sapnap Asked Quackity.

"Quackity tortured him in the prison. He used me to try and get the revival book. Daily. It was daily." Sam told them as Punz guarded him and Dream from Quackity who decided to lounge at Sam with a sword. 

Before Quackity could manage to make it to Punz, Sapnap had a sword through Quackity's side, while George had his sword through Quackity's heart. 

           Blood splattered onto Punz and Sam. Blood splattered onto Dream's face, waking him. One of the first things he saw was George and Sapnap murdering Quackity. Sam still held him. He snapped his eyes shut and buried his face into the chest of whoever was holding him. Tears wet the hoodie as Dream shook in fear seeing the man that tortured him and blood throwing him into flashbacks. The arms around Dream tightened protectively around him. 

"You're safe." Was whispered into Dream's ear as a hand rubbed his lower back. 

"He's going to be back and in a rage. we need to move, otherwise, we will need to permanently kill him." Punz told the group. 

"We need to leave as well. Techno seems quite angry about us taking Dream. We don't want Dream going back down the same path he was already going down." George told them as they began moving out of the room. 

"Techno protected me from Quackity." Dream said meekly into Sam's chest. 

"Can you repeat that buddy? I didn't hear you." Sam asked Dream calmly like he was a child. 

It was completely different from how he treated Dream in prison. It confused and scared Dream. Everyone turned to the two.

"Techno Protected Me From Quackity!" Dream yelled, his wings puffing slightly.

"Dream, you don't understand. We are going to lead you down the right path. Techno is leading you down the wrong path. He will teach you to be like you were before you were in prison." Sam told him as they exited the building. 

"Dream, we will help you learn the proper way and no one will not be able to hurt you," Sam told Dream as he used one arm to hold him and pet  Dream's fluff on one wing.

Dream chose that moment to break free from Sam and run. He ran as quickly as he could. 

"Techno!!!" Dream cried out as the group chased him.

As Sam was reaching and inches from grabbing Dream, dream slipped in between two buildings that Sam was too large to fit between.

"Move!" Punz yelled before squeezing in between and chasing Dream.

"Dream! Stop! Let us help you!" George yelled as Dream came out from in between the buildings, and ran for the nether portal. 

"PHIL!!" Dream screamed louder as tears streamed down his face.

When he was about to get to the community house, he was gently grabbed. Dream was whipped around to be face to face with pink but not Techno's pink hair. 

"Are you okay?" Niki asked Dream.

"Niki! I need to get to Phil!" Dream told her quickly pulling her with him.

"Is Phil your dad?" Niki asked confused about why this young boy knew who she was. 

"DREAM!" Dream could hear Sam yelling as they were getting closer.

"Message Phil! Please!" Dream pleaded as he let Niki's hand go running through the community house. 

As Dream was reaching his arm for the nether portal just a few feet away, a pearl broke in front of him. Dream collided with a muscular warm chest. All Dream could see was white and black, as he was picked up into the arms of the person in front of him. Sapnap readjust Dream over his shoulder, being careful of his wings so that even if he flailed he couldn't escape. Sapnap started running towards the Kinoko Kingdom. Dream saw over Sapnap's should, Techno and Phil coming out of the portal. 

"DAD!" Dream screamed to Phil before Sapnap Ender pearled them away.

Tears ran down Dream's face before Sapnap stopped at the entrance of the Kinoko Kingdom. He put Dream down and looked him in the eye.

"I'm sorry for this," Sapnap said to Dream before punching Dream's stomach.

Dream dropped dead like a brick. Sapnap gently picked up the unconscious boy and began running to the kingdom's center. George was waiting at the door for Sapnap. He took Dream from the winded Sapnap.

"Careful of his stomach. I may have punched it to knock him out." Sapnap warned George who was heading for a spare bed.

            Punz started giving Sapnap a thrashing for punching Dream's stomach. Sam gave George a cold wet washcloth to prevent Dream's eyes from swelling. As George was caring for Dream's eyes, Sam lifted Dream's hoodie to see the already forming bruising. He gently laid an ice pack on the bruising. 

"He called Phil, Dad," Sapnap said after Punz finished chewing him out. 

George's eyes widened as Sam looked at Sapnap like he was crazy.

"Is he telling the truth or did his instincts tell him that he is?" Sam asked as he was gently petting Dream's wing fluff. 

"When we got to Las Nevadas, his scent was faded and changed. He doesn't smell like he was doused in magic like Phil. He smells like a chick coming of age for his wings. I know it sounds weird but when a hybrid comes of age to have, in his case, wings form they smell of their parents. He doesn't smell like Phil. Phil isn't his father." Sam spoke. 

"I thought that as well at first, but Phil came through the portal as I was running with Dream, I was hit with the scent of a parent angrily searching for their child. Dream crying is going to make him go into a craze and hunt for him. Dream smells of Phil. I think the clothes he is wearing were messing with the scent." Sapnap said correcting Sam.

"We are going to have an angry Dadza soon," George said.

"And an angry older brute brother," Punz added.

"We need to keep moving or we are going to end up dead," Sapnap said as the other two realized what Sapnap meant.

"Are we able to just give him back and avoid an angry Dadza and Techno brute?" George asked them.

"And not lose a life?! Are you insane?!" Punz exclaimed in response.

"Yes cause what if he is his dad? With our luck, we'd accidentally kill him. We know nothing about raising kids!" George said and Dream started to stir. 

George turned to look at Dream and Sam sat straight up removing his hand from Dream's wing. 

Dream went to sit up but fell back onto the bed in pain from the bruising on his stomach. George gently laid his hand on Dream's shoulder to keep him from getting up. 

"Relax Dream, you'll hurt yourself. You have some pretty bad bruising on your stomach so you need to rest." George told him.

Dream barely nodded before tensing and just laying there, waiting for someone to do something to him. 

"We are running out of time. We need to make a plan and actually do it." Punz told them.

Sapnap froze and Sam seemed to tense.

"We are already out of time," Sapnap said gulping as the front door burst wide open.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 309 31
It was a normal mission for Theseus. He stood out with his commander, ready for yet another battle they were [fairly] confident in winning. But that...
1.6K 108 11
It wasn't supposed to be him. He hadn't spent his life to do this one thing for his village. To save it from the gods wrath. It wasn't supposed to be...
2.6K 171 4
"It's going to be okay, alright? Where are your parents?" Wilbur asked, the sound of furious shuffling in the background hurting Tommy's ears. "That'...
294K 10.4K 67
What happens if Dream got his hands on another kid besides Ranboo and Tommy. What happens when she's assigned a mission to kill Philza minecraft and...