RWBY x Female Reader: Welcome...

By caboose19

It was a normal day when something happened. The undead raise from their Graves and started infecting people... More

Bio

79 2 8
By caboose19

Name: Y/n Gray.
Nickname: Gray(only by her older brother).
Age: 18.
Eye color: Blue.
Hair color: White.
Birth kingdom: Vale.
Family: Dead(except for Hans).
Siblings: Hans(status: alive).
Friends: David, Pyrrha and Blake(status: alive).
Aura: Gray Blue.
Semblance: [CLASSIFIED].
Abilities: [CLASSIFIED].
Race: Remnant-Earth.
Race: German-Russian.
Species: Human.
Gender: Female.
Looks:

Looks during in the swamps:

Looks when she is teenage:

Looks in the future:

Small backstory: Before the outbreak Atlas military personal's are gathering all the people who are immune to research for a cure to save the world but all ended up in failure all was in total chaos and was hell, and Y/n survived by the research and join her friends.

Weapons:

(I am going to get my ass kick now.)

(Um how?)

Likes: her friends, her only brother Hans, working, chill, killing zombie hordes, studying how to stop the virus, family, new survivors, survival, humans and faunus survivors, stealth, swamp, Germans, Germany, German food, Deutsch Bier, Russians, Russia, Russian food, Russian vodka.

Hates: Zombies, raiders, idiots, Hans teasing, guns getting jammed, Atlas, lies, infections, Grimm, old friends and family are now zombies, not finding answers, not finding any cure.

-Finally sorry I take so long since I been with my 9 year old stepbrother and had a headache yesterday but I am feeling better-

(And...)

(What the fuck is this?!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 1K 23
"That's because.. you're weak!" "I'll surpass you! I certainly will!" [Kaiju no.8 various x !Gojo reader] Gojo Y/n , despite her silly demeanor there...
72.2K 2.6K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
32.3K 729 22
Naruto Uzumaki is the eldest of four siblings, born into the Uzumaki family, renowned for their strong chakra and their special connection to the Nin...
221K 6.4K 61
𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...