Married To Your Majesty

By _Asteria_01

Born and Bought up in small village, she has only known how to cook, how to fight and how to sow and reap the... More

Prologue
Married to Your Majesty - Part 1
Married to Your Majesty - Part2
Married to Your Majesty - Part 3
Married to Your Majesty - Part 4
Married to Your Majesty - Part 6
Married to Your Majesty - Part 7
Married to Your Majesty - Part 8
Married to Your Majesty - Part 9
Married to Your Majesty - Part 10
Married to Your Majesty - Part 11
Married to Your Majesty - Part 12
Married to Your Majesty - Part 13
Married to Your Majesty - Part 14
Married to Your Majesty - Part 15
Married to Your Majesty - Part 16
Married to Your Majesty - Part 17
Married to Your Majesty - Part 18
Married to Your Majesty - Part 19
Married to Your Majesty - Part 20
Married to Your Majesty - Part 21
Married to Your Majesty - Part 22
Married to Your Majesty - Part 23
Married to Your Majesty - 24
Married to Your Majesty - Part 25
Married to Your Majesty - Part 26
Married to Your Majesty - Part 27
Married to Your Majesty- Part 28
Married to Your Majesty - Part 29
Married to Your Majesty - Part 30
Married to Your Majesty- Part 31
Married to Your Majesty - Part 32
Married to Your Majesty - Part 33
Married to Your Majesty - Part 34
Married to Your Majesty - Part 35
Married to Your Majesty - Part 36
Married to Your Majesty - part 37
Married to Your Majesty - Part 38
Married to Your Majesty - Part 39
Part II.I
Part II.2
Love of Your Majesty - Part I
Love of Your Majesty - Part II
Love of Your Majesty - Part III (18+)
Love of Your Majesty - Final Part
Wrapping it Up - Epilogue
Veena and Vinaay's Story

Married to Your Majesty - Part 5

5K 287 7
By _Asteria_01

The darkness inside the jungle worked in the favour of the thugs who was hidden in small pit hole in one or another place, Minister Ashoka and the troops were right at front of their eyes, one thug among all has pulled out the arrow and was about to kill the Minister but was stopped by his companion who held him back stopping him to make a foolish move.

"You idiot, Do you want us to get killed" he scolded his mate and pushed him down in the pithole and kept eyes on the Minister and troops and right at front of his eyes the Minister and the troops has disappeared in depth of the jungle making the thugs sigh in relief.

_______________

Acting on his words King Shivay has removed his Mojari and took his place in the Mandap as a groom, he was everything Manipulative, cruel, sinister, selfish but also a man of his words, his inside was fuming in anger and he swear in his heart to punish those bastards for being the reason of his card getting turned back on him.

The chants of Mantras pulled him out from his head, and the sound of Payal has called for his attention making him look at the source, his eyes fell on the woman making her way towards him with her eyes casted down, the skin around her eyes looked swollen telling him that those eyes has shed tears from last five to six hours, and as much as his memory served the girl look more beautiful than last time he has seen her which was a month ago, the woman beside his bride who was supporting the girl and helping her to walk made her sit down beside him, he looked at the girl who will soon be his wife but she didn't even spare a glance on his way.

In her heart Anika prayed for a miracle, she prayed to all god she has believed in to help her, to magically return the man who was choosen to be her husband but as if God has turned deaf towards her prayers, her all prayer has gone unheard leaving her with no option other than getting married to Your Majesty, feeling his continuous gaze drilling hole in her side profile she raised her head and for the first time of her life looked at the cruel Manipulative sinister man she has heard about in last few years.

Her eyes widened in recognition, she identified him as the man who has came to meet her father on the day of his brother's wedding, her mouth parted open and she was about to question him but didn't because of the spectators along with her father and brother, Before few minute King Shivay was worried and was anxiously waiting for his mens to show up with the groom but now when he looked at the timid beautiful woman beside him he didn't want them to show up before time and to add cherry on the cake the sad look on Balram's as well as Vignesh face and the absence of the youngest disrespectful brat gave him pleasure.

"Now place your hand in his" The Priest asked to Anika who sat still not acting upon whatever the priest has asked her to do.

" Anika Bitiya, You have to place your hand in his" He repeated and still Anika didn't move or look like she will be doing as asked, King Shivay glared at the girl beside him fuming from inside.

"Anika" Her sister in law whispered in her ear pulling her out from her head and placed her hand in his, the priest handed some flower petals and rice to them and started to chant Mantras.

He tightened his hold on her hand making her hiss in pain and look at him "Don't give me attitude girl" he whispered maintaining a smile on his lips so that the spectators cannot read his threats "Be Thankful that I am The King Shivay is saving you from utter humiliation of being left in aisle" Anika shrink back on her place and tears started to flow from her eyes, The man at front of her is as evil as she has heard before, looking away from the man she look around in search of her twin brother and when she didn't see him anywhere she panicked.

"I have seen that brat storming out from the house not wanting to be part of this holy matrimony" he whispered and Anika heard the smugness in his voice.

No words were exchanged after that, and slowly the marriage ritual proceeded with him and her taking pheras and making promises to each other which were completely fake from his end.

Sakshi has sided her maang tikka giving him access to her parted hairline, and just for a second his heart stopped he looked at the girl at front him taking in all her features and was about to fill the parted hairline with Vermillion of his name, but before he could the Priest exclaimed

"How the marriage will complete without the nupital chain" The Priest asked to Balram who also stood there not knowing from where to bought the chain in such a sort notice as it was supposed to come from the groom's side.

The galloping footsteps of horses has everyone's attention and followed by them was the churning sound of carriage wheal stopping, Minister Ashoka jumped down from his horse with the missing groom who was supported by few troops, Everyone's eyes widened on the condition of man, The man Damodar ran to his son, Balram and Vignesh stumbled on their feet in shock.

One troop went behind and opened the door of carriage, Queen Subhadra along with her chamber maids stepped down from carriage with a thal in her hand and made her way towards Mandap.

"Your Majesty" Minister Ashoka bowed "We have found the man, he has been abducted by thugs, They have planned to ask some ransom in exchange of this man from his father, We have catched the criminals as well" Minister explained the lies they had initially planned but now it wasn't a lie anymore, he has lost the man to thugs whose sole interest was to kill the man to scare the commoners and before they could act upon it he has found them and freed the man before catching them all and making his way here as soon as possible, But this wasn't something which has Guests interest they all were waiting for King Shivay's next move, They all were curious to know what will happen next, Will King Shivay marry the girl or Will the marriage called off.

"Your Majesty" Balram bowed at front of him "We are grateful of you, We are in debt for your this favour for our life" He has happy tears in his eyes, he would be the first father in whole world who doesn't want his daughter to be a Queen because he knew his flower like daughter can never bore the torments of palace "We are so thankful for everything you have done today, Hail Your Majesty" he chanted followed by the praising slogan from the guests.

King Shivay dropped the vermillion back into the Sindoor box, and glared his Minister before looking back at the girl beside him,and for a minute he didn't want to look away he didn't want to give her to someone else, the possessiveness wrapped it's finger around his heart She was about to be his, She was about to be his wife his woman and no way King Shivay will let anyone have the thing he has put his hand on, taking the pinch of vermillion he filled her parted hairline leaving each and every spectator shocked including his mother who has more likely expected his Son to get up leave.

The relieved smile which was there on Anika's lips disappeared, the weight of vermillion of his name pressed her down, the dried tears formed back and she look at him with tears "Why?" She whispered and King Shivay looked away ignoring her and her question all together.

"Nupital chain, Tie the nupital chain around the bride's neck" The priest was first one to come out of shock followed by Queen who uncovered the thal and forwarded the nupital chain towards her Son who took it and tied it around her neck making her his and caging her till the day she breathes.

______________

It was close to the time of bidding farewell to her family, Anika has fat tears rolling down her eyes, she clung onto her baba's chest crying her heart out and begging him to call Vinaay before she leaves, Her elder brother has gone in search of her twin and it has been half and hour but he wasn't back, slowly the other rituals which are used to be performed inside the Bride's house by both groom and bride as a husband wife were done by King Shivay and now Queen Anika.

Vignesh came back empty hands, Anika's eyes look behind in search of her twin brother but when she found no one she broke down into sobs which irritated the man beside her to the core.

"Rani Bitiya" Her father wiped away her tears and hugged her to console her but she was having none.

"Baba" she sniffed "I want Bhai" She cried begging her father to bring her brother to her.

"It's time for us to leave" Queen Subhadra announced , her maids helped Anika on her feet and setted het misplaced fleets of Saree, and started to walk outside, With tears streaming down from her eyes sadness clouding her head and heart and with her feets as heavy as stone she dragged her way out with the help of maids.

King Shivay and Anika made their way to the Carriage, a troop opened the door, with her eyes pinned on ground she climbed on Carriage missing her footing but before she could fall a pair of hand held her stopping her from hitting the ground.

"You need to be strong and careful" her saviour said, her eyes snapped to the familiar voice and a huge smile surfaced her lips, Her saviour placed her back on her feet and was taken in a comforting hug by her, she sobbed on his chest making the man wrap his arm around her and hug her closely.

"Bhai" she sobbed tightening her hold, the tears Vinaay's has controlled from the moment his father has decided to make his sister marry to the monster started to fall, he look down at his beloved sister and wiped away her tears .

"Be strong, Your brother is here for you, and I promise a word from you and I will do make sure to free you from all this from everything" He whispered in her ears making her heart ache in love "I am always here for you Anika always here for you" he looked into his eyes and repeated untill her eyes didn't seem to believe and when he saw them shining in trust he stepped back freeing her.

King Shivay glared the boy, The words weren't unheard by him, and he promised to himself to teach him the lesson he never forgets, He helped the girl who is now his wife inside the carriage before he himself settled inside, The troop has closed the door separating Anika from her family from her home.

Queen Subhadra and her chamber maids also climbed inside the carriage following King shivay and his wife, The Carriage came in motion and they all headed back to the Palace taking away the heart of Swasthik family.

_________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hukum's Wife By v_ragini

Historical Fiction

136K 7.3K 55
𝑨 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓....... In...
406K 38.4K 50
• • • • Attraction is spontaneous, but Relationship is not. • • • • Shivaay has celebrated celibacy so far. He has craved to be in an intimate relati...
192K 6.8K 38
what will happen when u are forced in a marriage just for ur parents . . This story is about shivika what turn will anika life take after getting ma...
461K 20.7K 44
Dreaming about the bright future with her husband, she entered in to hell with beast or heartless himself. She was dreaming about him. While his onl...