To change the destiny

By secretlifeofleena

Time travel of a 21st century girl to Mahabharat Ara. She is here to change kuru princes destiny. She is calm... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
🔴 Important 🔴
New Book Cover..
Chapter 12

Chapter 8

780 44 13
By secretlifeofleena

After 1 week
Shivani's pov

Today we are going back to hastinapur as pandavs and kauravas has returned from the war. And Pandavs defeated drupad and saved kauravas.
In this 1 week i didn't did anything interesting as I don't know anything about Ang and also Karna was busy in his political things so he didn't give me tour of Ang. But he said that next time he will definitely give me tour of Ang.

BTW that people who tried to kidnapped me was from hastinapur enemy kingdom.
Karna only warned that kingdom cause I say so. Actually I don't want any trouble when I'm with him... You know! What I mean.

And about Veer ( tiger cub), he's with Dushala and Subhadra ji. Actually when I tell Dushala about me going to Ang, she didn't agree about me going. And after so much efforts she agree. But she said that Veer will stay with her and Subhadra ji. She said that as Veer is just like me so he will not let her miss me much. So yeah! Veer is with them.

Now I'm in chariot with Karna. Actually last time we had separate chariot so it was all boring. So I said to him that we will go in 1 chariot together. And he agree.

Me:- Karna!

Karna:- hmm! ( his gaze was on a paper. )

Me:- can you teach me some martial arts? Like means some self defence or some weak points of a human body. So if someone tried to harm me, i can use some self defence rather than asking for help. ( I roll my eyes in last sentence. )

Now his gaze averted from paper to me.

Karna:- umm... it is their bridge of nose, windpipe, solar plexus, chin...

Then he told me more tips about self defense and told me that he will teach me self defence after getting to hastinapur and that's how our journey went.
.
.
After some time we reached hastinapur and Duryodhan, Dushasan, shakuni and Ashwathama, Dushala, Subhadra ji and Veer was waiting for us at the main gate. We went and greeted them. Then we girls went from there to my room.

We talked about random things and most of the times they were teasing me by saying Karna name.

After some time it was already night so Subhadra ji said that she is going to Dwarka soon so she has to do packing and she left. And Dushala said that 'you must be tired after this long journey.. take rest! We will talk tomorrow. ' And then she also left.
Now me and Veer is in the room.
After so much efforts I make Veer sleep. He was not sleeping because as we meet after so much days, he was playing with me. But after some efforts he slept.

Me:- let's write the letter. ( Actually as Subhadra ji is going to Dwarka. I want to give letter to Kanha because I want his permission before doing anything. )

Letter ✉️

Dear Kanha

Hii! How are you? I'm fine. Actually I want your permission before doing anything. Will it be good if I change something?.. You know! What I mean. If it's a No then please tell me the purpose of me in dwapar yug.

I hope we soon meet each other in person. Then we will talk a lot.

Shivani

Letter end ( actually I'm not good in writing letter. Please don't mind it.)

Then I also slept.

Next day

I got ready and went to main gate to say goodbye to Subhadra ji and also to give letter.

After saying goodbye and giving letter. I went to my room with Dushala and we do various things and talk and all.

After some days

Today Pandavs and Mata Kunti are going to varnavrath, as you know that Lakh ka ghar incident. Actually I'm also going with them. Even though no one knows that except one person and that is Mata Kunti. I said to her that I want to surprise everyone.
I got ready and went to main gate. I saw everyone already present there. I went and stand beside Mata Kunti.

Nakul:- Shivani! You have to stand there not here. ( he said and everyone chuckled thinking it as a mistake [ except mata kunti ]. )

Me:- I know where I'm standing. ( I said and everyone stopped chuckling. )

Duryodhan:- w- what d- do you mean? ( his voice cracked. Because I know that he really thinks me as his younger sister. Even though we didn't spent much time with each other but still.. As much as he hate his enemy, he give unconditional love to his loved ones. And I think I come in that loved ones.)

Before I could say something, Mata Kunti speak.

M. Kunti:- actually Shivani is also coming with us. ( after she said this, everyone had a oh look on their face except Duryodhan, Dushasan, shakuni, and Karna. They had a horrified look on their face. Duryodhan and Dushasan are like my brother, they had a scared look of loosing their sister. Shakuni also had scared look, maybe because his nephews love me so he must be thinking that they will change their plan because of me. And Karna had a broken look, I know he wants to stop it but can't. But still it doesn't make him innocent. Karna this is your punishment for not stopping Duryodhan. )

Dushala:- how dare you decide to go without telling me? Last time you go Ang and now you are going varnavrath. ( she came to angrily and said this. )

I placed my hand on her shoulder and said.

Me:- don't worry I will come back soon. ( I said last word like a whisper. )

M. Kunti:- we don't have much time so we have to leave. ( as she said this we all nodded our head and we started meeting everyone. )

First I hug Dushala and then I said bye to the elders. Then I came to Duryodhan. As I came he immediately hug me due to which I was not able to breathe as he is way more stronger than me.
After some time we parted and he said.

Duryodhan:- do you really have to go? Can't you just spend this peaceful time with us?

Me:- actually I like exploring new things so I really really want to see varnavrath.

Duryodhan:- but-

Before he could complete his sentence, I hugged him and moved to Dushasan.
He hugged me ( not like Duryodhan one. It was like a normal hug.) And after that we parted. And he placed his 1 hand on my head, caressing it and then said.

Dushasan:- take care! ( he was sad but was faking a smile.)
I know he want to stop me but he can't maybe because he know that I will not listen and also he doesn't have a valid reason for stopping me.

I smiled at him and meet shakuni and then I went to Karna.
He was controlling his tears from coming out. As I went to him, he said.

Karna:- don't go! ( he said with cold voice without looking at me.)

Me:- huh!.. And why?

Karna:- because... just don't go.

Me:- I have to go. But before going I want to tell you something. ( as I said this, he raised his eyebrow.)

Me:- I want to ask you that are you really a good friend? ( I highlighted the 'good' word, so that he could understand  what I mean by this.. I know I'm hurting him a lot but he has to understand the meaning of good friend. )

He didn't spoke anything. Because he know what i mean by good word.

Me:- a good friend is not only whom who take your side when everyone was against you. But a good friend is whom who tell you what is good and what is wrong. He will take you to the path of dhrama. He will not let you do bad deeds.. that's what a good friend is like. ( as I said this, he lost all his words. He was staring at ground. )

Then Bhim who was far from me said.

Bhim:- Shivani! Why are taking so much time? Come fast. ( he said this while glaring at Karna.)

Me:- coming. ( I said this while looking at Bhim then I again turned to Karna and said.)

Me:- think about what I said. And if you don't do anything now then in future your friend will do more Adharma. And then you will not be able to stop him, even if you want to. ( I said this while placing my hand on his shoulder and after saying I went from there to chariot. )

Me and Mata Kunti was on the same chariot and others have individual chariots.】

Arjun will directly come to varnavrath.
Then we started our journey.

Author's pov

After Shivani left, Karna went to his room and started crying because of 3 reasons.
1st is Mata Kunti. Even though Arjun is his enemy but he respect Mata kunti. And now he will not be able to meet her.

2nd is Shivani. Actually Karna love her. She never discriminate him due to his caste. And also she don't hate his friend like everyone else due to stupid reasons.

3rd is his friend. He was sad that he was not able to be a good friend. He now thinks that he don't have right to live.

As Karna was crying, Duryodhan came to his room and hugged him. Because he know that his friend love Shivani.

Duryodhan:- I'm so sorry mitr. Because of mine and pandavs fight you are suffering. ( he said this after parting from hug.)

Karna:- no mitr! I'm sorry.

Duryodhan:- what do you mean?

Karna:- I was not able to be a good friend.

Duryodhan:- you are a good friend. Who told you that you are not a good friend? Just tell me his name, I will break his neck. ( he said this angrily. )

Karna:- a good friend is whom who don't let his friend do Adharma. But in our case I was not able to.. And now I don't have right to be your fr- friend. I w-will go to V- vaan ( jungle) and do penance to ask for forgiveness. ( he said while shuttering because of tears.)

Duryodhan:- no mitr! You can't leave me like this. ( he said and tears started to form in his eyes with a thought of loosing his friend.)

Karna:- please mitr! I want to live peacefully. ( he said and started to remove his jewelleries but Duryodhan held his hand.)

Duryodhan:- mitr I promise I will not do Adharma from now on. I will walk on path of dhrama. I also don't want this kingdom.. I only want you mitr. Just don't leave me like that. ( he said this while crying and begging.)

Karna:- but mitr-

Duryodhan:- Don't say anything. I will not listen to you and also you are not going anywhere and that's final. And I will also not do anything Adharma from now on. ( he said this and look at Karna with a hope of ok.)

Karna:- ..... ok! But-

Duryodhan:- no buts! let's go to court and let me tell everyone everything. ( he said and then they went to court.)

It's been almost 1 month since I updated last time. Actually I was quite busy in studies and also I was not getting any ideas. And was too lazy to write. Please forgive your author/ sakhi.

Please vote and comment because it motivate to write.

I hope you like this part. Keep supporting and stay safe. 🤍🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

My Sin By XxMeixiangxX

Historical Fiction

1.7M 68.9K 65
Liu Quiaqio, the Empress of the Jin Dynasty has given his heart, soul, and body to the emperor, he loved him to the point it exhausted him, but the c...
3.2K 135 5
Rocky 💰pushpa 🏵️ bahubali 👑 ends up in Mahabharata
5.9M 462K 95
Sitting on the bed, I was waiting for my husband to arrive. It was our wedding Night. I rolled my toes as the visuals of him slowly touching my cheek...
10K 430 21
The Epic turns.... The Mahakavya is perplexed like a net either it's people or politics "Choose wisely life gives us choices and you have to make t...