Lovely princess: demon king b...

By zarinah_925

What if when athanasia after her first meeting with her father met someone else. what if instead of getting e... More

Chapter 1 the outcast princess
Chapter 2 Encounter
Chapter 3 Treatment towards the princess
Chapter 4 Never mess with my women
Chapter 5 Night talk
Chapter 7 Treated like a Queen
Chapter 8 dance with me~
Chapter 9 Guardian fairy
Chapter 10 fairy of sunlight
Chapter 11 Back to obelia
Chapter 12 Debute ruined
Chapter 13 Don't go after him
Chapter 14 Rumours
Chapter 15 Framed
Chapter 16 Almost got executed
Chapter 17 Cousins
Chapter 18 One of the Richest person in underworld
Chapter 19 Meeting mother's family
Chapter 20 Day-1 babysitting
Chapter 21 Day -1 Babysitting
Chapter 22 Day 2 Funny play part 1
Chapter 23 Day 2 Infinite Number of Audience
Chapter 24 Day 3 sleepy
Chapter 25 Day 4 tea Time
chapter 26 day 5 growth
Chapter 27 Day 6 Training
Chapter 28 day 7 Grand ball
Chapter 29 Declaration of war
Chapter 30 Alive
Chapter 31 Know your place
Chapter 32 I will not change my mind
Chapter 33 Assemble
Chapter 34 Foolish toy!
Chapter 35 Captured
Chapter 36 Fall of obelia
Chapter 37 Endless torture
Chapter 38 I should have never loved you
Chapter 39 Execution
Chapter 40 Be my queen

Chapter 6 Revealed

948 14 3
By zarinah_925

Athanasia was in her room changing into some nice dress . Lily helped her get changed .

Athanasia was wearing a plain white dress with floral design. She didn't have any jewellery or anything to wear because the Ruby palace has low budget since the emperor never even bothered to pay them .

Lily I'm going to the garden," says athanasia smiling at her"

Lily suggested she will come with her .

No need Lily I can walk on my own you can take a rest ," says athanasia smiling"

Alright princess," says Lily happy that the princess is enjoying her days"

Athanasia was walking to the garden when she saw her father . She tried to reach out to him .

Father ," calls athanasia happy to meet her father"

Claude stared at her Coldly

Who gave you the permission to call me father wench ," says Claude looking at athanasia Coldly "

Athanasia was startled when she heard how her father responded towards her .

Eh! Lily told that father loves me ," thought athanasia tears coming from her face"

Shouldn't father's supposed to love their daughter," thought athanasia sadly and looking gloomy "

Felix felt pity for the princess she didn't deserved to be treated like this .

Let's go Felix I have more important things to do than waste my time with this rat ," says Claude Coldly without even looking back at his daughter "

Felix just followed his majesty leaving athanasia alone .

Just why , why can't he accept me as his daughter I been trying so hard ," says athanasia as tears starts to form from her face"

Athanasia wipped her tears she didn't want Anos to see her like this .

It's not fair , not fair," thought athanasia gloomy"

Athanasia just signs to herself

I will keep trying I know father will accept me," thought athanasia sadly"

But he was so cold to me ," thought athanasia sadly"

No don't think like that athy ," thought athanasia getting negative thoughts out of her mind "

Meanwhile with Anos

Anos sama I was informed you needed to me ," says Irene bell bowing down to him"

You may raise your head Irene Bell," says Anos with seriousness"

I will be bringing someone today I want you to check weather she's a fairy or not ," says anos looking at Irene bell"

Irene was startled by what the demon king anos request by nevertheless agreed.

Of course anos sama ," says Irene smiling"

You can go now ," says anos "

Irene went to forest and admired the butterfly.

Now then time to reveal my true identity to princess," says anos with a smirk"

Anos teleported to the Ruby palace and saw her sitting in the garden with gloomy aura around her .

Athy ," anos called her name sweetly"

Athanasia looked behind and saw anos . She asked a smile at him .

Ah! Anos ," says athanasia dryly"

Anos went to her and looked at her eyes .

Was she crying," thought Anos"

Anos sat beside her

What's wrong athy ," asks Anos"

Oh it's nothing for you to worry about anos," says athanasia not wanting to worry anos"

Anos was silent

Last time you cried was when you thought I abandoned you and what's the reason this time ," says anos pissed off "

Athanasia was startled by his behaviour.

Anos calm down

You can tell me athy ," says Anos holding her hand "

I met my father again today ," says athanasia trying not to cry"

Go on ," says anos not like where this is going"

Athy then tells him everything about how her father looked at her Coldly and called her rat . Anos when he heard about his blood was boiling so much.

Aren't father's supposed to be loving and caring," says athanasia as tears went down her face"

Anos went to her side and hugged her .

How dare he make her cry ," thought anos angrily "

Athy you don't deserve that trash as your father," says anos pissed off at how that trash emperor treated athanasia"

Athanasia was startled again no-one dared to call the emperor trash yet anos called him that .

You know I can just kill him for you ," says anos looking at her "

Please don't do that ," says athanasia looking at Anos"

Tch fine ," says Anos not looking at her in the eye"

Athanasia made anos face her

Ok I won't kill him as long as your alive ," says Anos smiling"

Athy smiled at him and nodded in agreement.

Seriously if it weren't for her I would have killed the emperor," thought anos darkly"

But killing him is not right he deserves pain ," thought anos darkly"

Athanasia poked him that got him out of his thoughts.

I been calling you for many times now ," says athanasia looking at him with a glare "

Oh she's mad how hot ," thought Anos"

My bad ," says Anos"

You better be," says athanasia with her hands on the hips"

Anos carried athanasia and went to her room and created a duplicate copy of herself.

See now your nanny will not be worried," says anos cooly "

Athanasia was looking at him with wide eyes .

Woah! Looks exactly like me ," says athanasia with stars in her eyes"

Anos smiled at how childish she looks.

Athy went towards anos with stars in her eyes .

Anos where are you taking me ," asks athanasia excited as it's the first time she's going outside "

Anos smirked to himself

You'll see princess," says anos with a smirk as he picked her up and teleported to his palace.

Athanasia opened her eyes and she was taken back by the beauty .

Wow it's so beautiful but where is this ," asks athanasia"

Now let me introduce myself princess," says anos with a smug look"

My name is Anos voldigoad Demon king of Tranny," says anos with a smirk"

Demon king ," thought athanasia"

No wonder you're so powerful," says athanasia "

You're not scared ," asks Anos"

No ," says athanasia smiling"

She's really something," thought anos"

I will still call you anos ," says athanasia looking at him"

Pff of course my dear ," says anos with a smirk"

My dear ," thought athanasia while blushing"

Anos went to her side and picked her up .

You're staying here with me for a few days ," says anos whispering in her ears"

Athanasia blushed at that but she was happy too .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 73 10
"We were happy...so happy...what happened..?" That was when the mother was alive. But ...what happened to make his life this messes up..? That's what...
18.5K 710 18
This is a dark, in-depth sort of fanfiction about a thought up character. I started to wonder about what would happen if the muggle Ominis had to tor...
28.8K 1.1K 21
Ebony hasn't had the best life. She didn't know the best people. But one day someone treats her differently. The secrets in her life unfold, not lea...
477K 13.6K 38
Warning: There is abuse and extreme trauma in the beginning of this story. "This is the first time I've seen a human as small as you." I lightly fli...