Mafia's little maid / yoonseo...

By thehobafluffz

Suga, a name which is enough to bring the whole world on it's knees. The most merciless mafia, a cruel devil... More

Little information
: 1 : The replacement
: 2 : "Name him Yoongi!"
: 3 : "Transfer!?"
: 4 : The black mension
: 5 : "He's a devil!"
: 6 : "M- master?!"
: 7 : " You deserve punishment!"
: 9 : Reminding him!
: 10 : Hoseok's condition
: 11 : "He's drunk!"
: 12 : "I've told you!"
: 13 : Jealousy 🔞🔞
: 14 : His Ignorance
: 15 : Worse Health
: 16 : Gotta Go
: 17 : Behaviour changing??
: 18 : Not even myself!
: 19 : No way in hell!
: 20 : Do I really love him?
: 21 : "I do!"
: 22 : Tease 🔞🔞
: 23 : Tease pt-2 👀🔞
: 24 : Pleasure!
: 25 : "It was for you only!"
: 26 : "I'll protect him!"

: 8 : His regret

610 58 128
By thehobafluffz

Hoseok pov:

I ran out of his room. I didn't had enough guts to face him again after what he did. I ran to my room and locked it from inside. I sat in a corner and started crying.

It's not my first time working at some other places. I've done so many part time jobs in my high school days, but no one behaved with me like that.

It was evening already. I wiped my tears, took and wallet and phone and went out of my room. I went to the kichen where I thought Lia would be. Even tho I'm out of my mind still I can't go anywhere like this.

"I'm going out, please don't call me!" I said and didn't waited for ger reply and went out the mension. Nobody stopped me. Despite of being in my maid uniform, i wnet to a convenience store and brought some alcohol drinks for myself.

I went to a beach which is not so far from his mension. Looking at the setting sun, my eyes agin went teary. I sat down in the sand and hugged my knees.

In mension:

Yoongi pov:

I always get pissed off when I bleed because of someone. But this time I didn't, instead I liked it. His lips were so soft as well as his thighs were so smooth. I wonder what kind of shower gel he uses to wash himself.

It's already evening and I didn't see him around. So I called Lia in my room. I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I said in my usual cold voice. She come inside and bowed to me. "Why did you called me for master?"

"Who was that boy who served me coffee in the morning?" I asked her. "He's Jung Hoseok. He's appointed by Mr Min the previous day." She explained. "Tell him to come in my room right away." I ordered.

"But master, he went somewhere and told me not to call him." She said which left me confused. "When he went out?" I asked in a bit low voice. "Almost three hours ago." I nodded.

"Do you have his phone number?" She nods. "Yes master. It's xxxxxxxxx." She said. "You can go now." She nodded and left the room.

Hoseok pov:

It's already been three hour since I'm here. I have only drink 2 cans of my drinks as I can't tolerate much alcohol.

Every sip I take it only burns my throat. I felt my phone vibrating, signalling that I received a message. I pulled out my phone and looked at it. It was from an unknown number.

I was going to ignore it but the next message shook my world. It's from him. What does he want from me now?

Unknown

???
Hoseok is this you?

???
I'm Suga, your master!

???
Where are you?

???
Why aren't you answering me?

???
Hello! Are you there?

He kept on messaging me but I ignored them all. Only by seeing his massages, i can feel some kind of disgust inside me. I accept that I'm he's survent but he don't own any rights to touch me anywhere.

I put phone back in my pocket and continued drinking. After some time, my phone ringed. I pulled it out and picked up the call. And that the worst decision of mine.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU AT? HAVE YOU SEEN THE TIME? ITS ALREADY 9! COME BACK NOW!!!!" He shouted so loudly that I have to put phone away from my ears to prevent ear damage.

But, who gave him right to shout at me without any reason? I put the phone back on my ear once he stopped shouting and said, "What kind of right you have to shout at me like that without any reason?"

I cut the call and throw it somewhere in the sand. I still have 3 cans of drink left with me, so I go on with it.

I can hear the notification sound on my phone as I didn't throw it far away from me. But I decided to ignore it with everything I had.

Time skip:

I was lying on the cold sand for a long time after finishing all my drinks. I barly stand back on feets as I was too drunk even to take a step. Still, i picked up my phone and all the empty cans with me.

I put the phone back in my pocket, and threw the cans in a dustbin on my way back to his mension. I don't have anywhere else to go without that. I've live all my life in a rented room, all alone. As my sister was busy working hard for both of us.

I was going there stumbling and balancing myself. I didn't called a taxi as mension is not so far away. My maid uniform became so dirty which I didn't liked at all.

I reached there. Seeing my condition some guards came forward to hlep me but I denied. I almost broke my leg while climbing up the stairs.

I carefully opened the main door and got stumbled as I took a step inside the living room. It was looking so scary inside as it's all dark.

The same moment, all the lights of the living room turned on and I saw master Suga standing near the switch board with a blank expression.

I tried my best and stood up straight. He started coming towards me and stood infront of me. It was hard to keep myself still I kept on swinging in the air back and forth.

He hold both of my arm and bring his face closer to mine. I bring my face and asked, "What are you trying to do?"

"Did you drink?" He asked pulling himself back. "Yes I did! So what?" I said bravely. "You're smelling drunk and looking nasty go and take a shower first!" He said while pushing me a little.

"I won't! I'm not in a mood of shower." I said while streching my arms. "You will!" He said and grabbed my hand. "Where are you taking me?" I asked as he started dragging me somewhere.

"You really need to learn some manners." He said and continued dragging me even of the stairs. I was hurted bu those stairs. Still he dragged me to his room.

He went to his bathroom and turned on the shower. He forcefully throw me inside, which made my back to got hurt by the wall. "Aaaaahhhhh!" I screamed in pain.

"This will help you to gain your consciousness." He said but the water is too cold to resist. It's more like torture for me. In anger I walked out the shower and get infront of him.

'slap!'

I slapped him really hard that even my hands started paining. I was breathing heavily. He tried to hold my hand but I again slapped him hard.

"What do you think of yourself ? I accept that I'm your servent. But it didn't make me your slut!" I shouted letting out all I had in my mind.

"You don't own me! You don't have any rights to touch me or to drag me like a sack of potatoes!" I said and walked away from there in my wet dress.

I was completely drenched in cold water, because of that I was shivering badly. I immediately went to my room to change. But as I entered inside I started feeling dizzy and last i remember that I was on the floor, all wet and shivering.

Yoongi pov:

He walked away after slapping me. It was the first time someone slapped me. I was so furious. I got myself some alcohol from the kichen and sat in the living room, drinking it.

After half an hour, i got a call. I was so frustrated to see who it is so I just picked it up. "Who the fuck this is?" I said to that person who was on call.

"You forget about me too easily don't you?" He said and I immediately recognised his voice. "You motherfucking Kang!" I shouted. "Bingo! You got it right!"

"Look, how coward you are! First you ran away from our fight no calling me like the bravest man alive! Haven't you got any shame?" I sarcastic laugh.

"Don't laugh you piece of shit! I ran away from there just to make your life hell!" Kang said but didn't affected me as much as hoseok's slap on my cheeks.

"Do whatever you wnat to do. I don't care at all." I said while taking a sip of my alcohol. "Just wait and watch how I destroy your father's name and reputation!" He said and started laughing like a maniac.

"Fuck you Kang!" I shouted and throw my phone on the floor. It broke into pieces. I grabbed my head in frustration. I took a deep breath and fell asleep on the couch.

-: To be continued :-

Hey there,

I wasn't supposed to publish the chapter this early but did it.😁😁

Cause this chapter is suggested by my classmate, my desk mate, my bestfriend, and my partner in crime,🤭🤭 Moni. It's just a short form of her name.

In school we wer just randomly discussing about kdrama and bl drama🤫🤫. Then I asked her about my upcoming chapters of this story.

And came up with this. She was also so excited to see the results. So I finished this and hope she'll like it.

Stay tuned.🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 36K 38
Y/N comes from a Mafia family so she's used to this kind of life. Her ex-boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend. She's the talk of the school...
11.7K 669 25
After an accident, Yoongi was left paralyzed from the waist down. Being his misfortune he picked up drawing and loved to draw the scenery outside of...
38.5K 1.4K 162
Summary: She may think she has Bangtan Sonyeondan wrapped around her fingers. She may think it is easy to love the members equally without hurting a...
13K 1.1K 81
WARNING: 18+ ONLY ; MAFIA ENEMIES TO LOVERS Min Yoongi and Y/n L/n are rival mafia leaders fighting for territory at every turn. When their paths fin...