devil husband / KTH FF/ India...

By MuskanBatham5

Hi my dear army girls .... This is fantastic in which ... Taehyung cheated on his Indian wife..... This is my... More

♡︎ introduction ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 1 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 2 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 3 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 4♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 5 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 6 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 7 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 8 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 9 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 10 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 11 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 12 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 13 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩOTᗴᖇ 14 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 15 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 16 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 17 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 18 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩOTᗴᖇ 19 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩOTᗴᖇ 20 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩOTᗴᖇ 21 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩOTᗴᖇ 22 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩOTᗴᖇ 23 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩOTᗴᖇ 24 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩOTᗴᖇ 25 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩOTᗴᖇ 26 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩOTᗴᖇ 27 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩOTᗴᖇ 28 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩOTᗴᖇ 29 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩOTᗴᖇ 31 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩOTᗴᖇ 32 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩOTᗴᖇ 33 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩOTᗴᖇ 34 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩOTᗴᖇ 35 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩOTᗴᖇ 36 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩOTᗴᖇ 37 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩOTᗴᖇ 38 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩOTᗴᖇ 39 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩOTᗴᖇ 40 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩOTᗴᖇ 41 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩOTᗴᖇ 42 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩOTᗴᖇ 43 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩOTᗴᖇ 44 ♡︎
♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩOTᗴᖇ 45 ♡︎

♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩOTᗴᖇ 30 ♡︎

1.7K 66 20
By MuskanBatham5

Meanwhile
In New York*

Author POV ~there was a someone who sitting on the chair looking a picture while getting teary he don't even care about what's time he just care about his princess . Who is away from him he don't know when his eyes started to get teary then suddenly someone' entered his office room .

  Girl - (Sing)  you are here ! And I was searching for you ... Ok let's go we have to go back home my kids must be waiting for me...*
Then she is waiting for the person but he didn't even move a little bit.

Girl - ( with done face) are you going to come or not...*

Unknown - you go I have some work to do ...* Cold vioce*

Girl- and how many times you are going to do your work.

Unknown - just do as I say ! I will send a driver with you ! You don't need to drive ...* Shouting*

Girl - bhai when you are going to stop behaving like this ...*
Unknown - Riya you go ...*

Riya - no bhai .. today you have to give me answers!
Why are you always keep looking at her picture ? I don't like to see you Like this SIDD BHAI ...* Teary *

Sidd- you also know the reason ! When she is was forced to marry ... That's I promise  myself that I will earn money and will pay his debts . So she will not be in married status...* Shouting*...

Riya - but what if they love each other ... *Frowning*
Sidd- he is Mafia riya! He can do anything to my princess but and I also don't think that she is happy with him ...* Angry eyes*

Riya - and why you think so ...*

Sidd - cause she is my sister riya in which condition their marriage has happene from that I don't think that they are in good term ...*

Riya - I don't know what are you going to do But I just want to tell you don't do anything which while make Meera suffer ...*

Saying this she left  and he look at outside.

Sidd POV *
Meera my princess please don't fall in love with him that man I don't know how is but it's sure that I don't like him I don't want you to end up with him that why I decided to work hard so I can take you away from him and will give a good life with a man .
man who can understand your feelings I am sorry my sister I didn't come to meet you but what I am doing just for you my princess just wait for me i  will surely come to meet you Meera.

In baekhyuna room*

He came in room and look at room and he don't found where is Meera.
Baekhyuna - Meera where are you...* I think she roming around the house ...*

He come out of the room and walking to found Meera.

And here *

MEERA POV *
I think this is good time I should record this in my phone Then I will give proof to taehyung this is great idea ...*
Saying this she started to recording the video.
But  suddenly baekhyuna come and hugged her and she flinch and said...*

Meera - baekhyuna why are you always hugged me from behind...* Little angry*...

Baekhyuna - because it's my habit...* Kiss her cheeks*

Meera - baekhyuna plz stop this...*
Baekhyuna - ok let's go to downstairs I'm very hungry...*
Meera - baekhyuna I have a to go back house...*
Baekhyuna - Meera you just came to my house.. I will not leave you...* Little angry*
Meera - baekhyuna plz try to understand naa ...*
Baekhyuna - no ...* Pout*
Meera - you know if taehyung know about me ? Then he will angry on me...*
Baekhyuna - I will come with you ok ...*
Meera - plz baekhy...* Cut of her and he grip her hand and going to downstairs*

In leaving room*

They both come and sit on couch .
Meera - baekhyuna plz drop me my house...*
Baekhyuna - you just sit my brother is coming...* Smile*
And suddenly they both heard some footsteps and she look at him with widden eyes and said.
Meera - baekhyuna he is your brother...* Smile
Baekhyuna - yes Meera hyung see this is my childhood bestie...*

Woo-bin POV *
After Yuna is left so I just came to leaving room because my little brother said he want to meet his childhood friend and I am happy to see him happy because he is very prices for me I just came but I saw taehyung' s wife I don't know why but she is very beautiful like flowers and I started to smile.

Meera/woo-bin - you...* They both said same time .
Baekhyuna - Meera and hyung you guys know each other...* Look at both*...

Woo-bin - hello Meera nice to meet you again...*

Baekhyuna - hyung do you know Meera...*

Woo-bin - no actually no I don't know her ...* But I saw her she is saving a little dog in road ...*cut of her*

Meera - and a car come infront of me and going to hit me but he save me...* Smile*

Baekhyuna - what and you don't tell me this Meera why you always care about others but if car hit you...* Worried*...

Woo-bin - but she is very kind...* Smile*
Baekhyuna - I know hyung my Misty is very kind hearted person...* Smile

Woo-bin - so where is your friend my little bro ...* Pinch his cheeks*...

Baekhyuna - hyung stop this I am not a kid ...* Pout*
Woo-bin - but you are my baby...* Smile*

Baekhyuna - ok stop this...* So hyung she is my childhood bestie...*

Woo-bin - what she is your childhood friend...* Confused*

Baekhyuna - yes hyung...*

Woo-bin - he always tell about you that you always care about him ...*

Baekhyuna - hyung let's go I'm very hungry...*
Meera - Baekhyuna I want to go my house because I have to make dinner with taehyung...*

Baekhyuna - frist eat than I will drop you in your house...*

Meera - but baekhyu...* Cut of him*
He grip her hand and dragging her in dinning table.

Baekhyuna - Meera sit on chair...* She nodded and sit on chair...*

Baekhyuna - rosy where are you ...*

Meera - what happened to you...*

Baekhyuna - I think she is busy ok I will serving you food...*smile*

Meera - no you sit I will serve the food ok ...* Smile*

Baekhyuna - ok Misty...* Smile*

Saying this she started to serving the food .
Baekhyuna - Misty can you plz feed me...* Smile*
Woo-bin - baby why you bother Meera and why you calling her Misty...*

Baekhyuna - because I give this name to Misty...* Look at her with smile*

Baekhyuna - Misty plz sit naa and feed me with your beautiful hands...*

Woo-bin - baekhyuna why....*

Meera - it's ok oppa I don't have any problem...*

Woo-bin - you are so sweet Meera... *Smile*

And she started to feed the food with her hand and baekhyuna started to smiling and eating and he also feed the food and her ...*
But they don't know that someone eyes stop on Meera and he whole time looking at her with smile*

They both completed and she look at the time.
Meera - baekhyuna Please drop me my house...*
Baekhyuna - Meera plz spend time with me...* Pout*

Meera - plz try to understand naa I want to go back to home before taehyung arrived plz...*

Baekhyuna - ok ...*

Meera - thank you...* Smile*

Woo-bin - ok bye Meera...* Smile*
Meera - ok bye...*

They both left the house.

Time skip*
They both arrive in taehyung house and she get out of the car and said.

Meera - ok bye baekhyuna...* Smile*
Baekhyuna - ok bye take care yourself ok ...*
Meera - ok you too ...* Smile*
He get out of the car and pulled her close with him and hugged her tightly and said.

Baekhyuna - and if he try to harm you please call me ok ...* Look at her*...
Meera - ok ...*
Baekhyuna - ok good night* ... smile

Meera - bye bye...* Smile*

____________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536K 15.7K 42
A girl that was left alone in the cruel world with her uncle family .... Everyday they abuse her. Making her cry, but she still forgive them She was...
70.2K 2.5K 20
{𝐎𝐍-𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆} ~~Nothing hurts more than your True Love USED You for His ReVeNgE~~ _________________________________________ This story is about a...
27.9K 1.7K 51
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG✭ ~And when she looks at me, I swear I can...
31.9K 3.2K 50
"Suffer for me, beg for me. We are each other's, Sinful Ecstasy." ---------------------------------------------- You're the face in the mirror, My fa...