G.H.V : Vampire Chronicles :...

Door SonRaon

This is my first try for a completely original story. This story will be about my entry to the upcoming cross... Meer

Chapter 1 : Strange Birthday (Season 1 - Part 1)
Chapter 3 : Sanguis Rex (Season : 1 - Part 3)

Chapter 2 : Strange Birthday (Season 1 - Part 2)

19 3 100
Door SonRaon

(A/n : In the previous chapter of Vampire Chronicles)

I can finally walk in the sun, albeit I'll have to be careful so that no one gets these sunglasses away from me because yeah... the results won't be pretty.

(A/n : And now the continuation)

(A/n : Date : 7/6/2020)

(A/n : Michael's POV)

(A/n : Play this music)

The next morning I had woken up kinda early.

I know that it was summer, but I couldn't be sure that I wasn't going to go feral from not knowing how to control my new powers especially with the fact that currently I am essentially a vampire.

My mother Helen had went to work at the medical facility so she wasn't with me this morning and as if driven by... for lack of a better term morbid curiosity, I had looked at the news on the open TV.

My as of now ruby red eyes widened seeing the headline.

CURRENTLY AT VOLOS : ROBBERY WAS STOPPED BY THE LOCAL SUPERHERO

(A/n : Meanwhile at Volos during the time of the montage)

(A/n : Author's POV)

Currently at Volos, the young reporter Katherine Papagiannou was doing a news report about the armed robbery.

Fortunately for and her John Georgiopoulos, her trusty helper's/cameraman's safety had arrived at the place where the armed robbery took place they were as befuddled and surprised as the police officers were, seeing that the robbery was stopped before they arrived.

Mrs Papagiannou : "Well that's a shame, it appears that the robbery was dealt with as swiftly as it started. We're here with the head of Volos' Police Force Mr Kyriakos Hatzigeorgiou for more information about the armed robbery.

*she looked at the head of Volos' police force*

Mr Hatzigeorgiou, I'm Mrs Katherine Papagiannou, a reporter from ANT1 News since it appears that the armed robbery has been stopped, do you mind if I asked you some questions about the event?

Our viewers wish to know more information from you about the event.", she said to him, partly asking his consent to be interviewed about it, according to the reporter's behavioral rules.

Mr Hatzigeorgiou :" The pleasure is all mine Mrs Papagiannou. You may ask your questions now seeing that the robbery had been stopped.", he said to her calmly with a small smile.

Mrs Papagiannou :" For starters we had seen that you were as shocked as we were about the outcome of the armed robbery.

Why was that?

Wasn't it your men that had stopped the robbery? ", she asked him politely, a microphone was on her hands about the conversation, waiting eagerly for his answer.

(A/n : Play this music)

Mr Hatzigeorgiou on the other hand had coughed dryly clearing his throat before answering to her.

Mr Hatzigeorgiou :"An interesting question Mrs Papagiannou, but the answer is a solid no.

The stoppage of the armed robbery wasn't done by my men, it was done by someone my men had ran to in multiple occasions before.

A young man with an outfit that has the emblem of a spider.

We asked him about his name and intentions.

He introduced himself to us as Super Spider, Volos' friendly superhero as he said.", he replied to her, leaving the young reporter befuddled as to what he meant.

Mrs Papagiannou :" Mr Hatzigeorgiou I know that it may sound rude to ask, but wasn't Super Spider supposed to be an urban legend only existing in the planes of fiction? ", she asked him politely.

Due to her status as one of the best reporters in Volos, she wanted to make sure that everything was a hundred percent true and factual since no made up news were a good thing for channels.

Especially since her reputation is tied closely to one of the greatest news channel in all of Greece.

Super Spider?

Yeah... that's the last thing she needed to hear.

If Super Spider is real as the head of Volos' Police Force is stating what's next?

Honestly with the ways things get, she wouldn't be surprised if super villains, vampires, dreamwalkers or the Gods, Goddesses, Demigods, Titans and other beings of the Ancient Greek Mythology were found out that they exist amidst them under their radar!!

She had rubbed the bridge of her nose, trying to stop an oncoming migraine. It seemed too fanfiction-y for her and the more she thought about it, the worse she felt.

Mr Hatzigeorgiou on the other hand had looked away from her, hands behind his back as he turned his forest green eyes towards the morning sky, a sigh escaping his coarse lips.

Mr Hatzigeorgiou : "I know that it might sound irrational to you to think that urban legends exist, but sometimes the only thing you'll have to do is not have your eyes looking down at all times.", the head of the police force said to her, leaving her puzzled.

Mrs Papagiannou :" Not have your eyes looking down at all times ", she muttered the words that Mr Hatzigeorgiou said to her and looked upwards.

Her dark brown colored eyes widened to the size of saucers in shock and awenseeing that a teen, dressed in a hand made suit with blue mask and some sneakers, swinging from building to building using webs like how Tarzan would swing from tree to tree in a Disney movie holding onto vines extending from the tree branches.

She couldn't believe in her eyes.

Super Spider.

Super Spider was real!!!

Do you all know about those moments in old and new cartoons when a person's eyes would open comically into ridiculous sizes once shocked or surprised?

Yeah... that was Katherine's face right now.

Super Spider : "HELLO WOOOO-...!!", the masked super hero said, greeting the world below, trying to make a dramatic entrance until his webs broke and the hero was flung due to his added momentum.

Then a loud CLANGING noise could be heard as Super Spider had comically smashed himself against an advertising billboard.

Super Spider : "*groans* My heeaaad.

*his vision unblurrs and he sees what the billboard he was smashed against was advertising* Really now?

Out of all advertising billboards on Volos that I'd smash my face against, *inhales*

I HAD TO BE SMASHED AGAINST THE ONE THAT'S ADVERTISING INSECTICIDE FOR SPIDERS?!! ", he yelled in a mixture of both anger and embarrassment, earning a few laughs from the pedestrians and people of Volos who heard him.

Mrs Papagiannou :"*she had blinked in confusion* Well that was sudden... a-anyways, back to you Mr Eleutheropoulos for the rest of the news.

Katherine Papagiannou out!", she said to the viewers and went back to the news van to return at the HQ along with John.

Mrs Papagiannou : "D-Did you get everything on camera John?", the redhead reporter asked the cameraman, having the mute, blond haired teen that was maneuvering the camera the entire time to give her a thumbs up with a small nod as a reply.

(A/n : Back in the ANT1 News HQ)

(A/n : Stop the previous music and play this one)

At the ANT1 News HQ, Mr Konstantinos Eleutheropoulos was an old man with a lot of knowledge behind the reporting career.

He was also the one who took Katherine under his wing, adopting her as his daughter a long time ago. He was the one who told her to follow the career of a news reporter seeing the potential in her.

Mr Eleutheropoulos : "*adjusts his glasses*

Thank you so much Mrs Papagiannou...

*adjusts his papers*

Now the news around the rest of Greece. Let's start from Trikala.

There had been evidence based news that the infamous mafia boss of Trikala. The leader of the Obsidian Cult mafia going under the code name The Duke is behind the attack at a medical facility by the name of Freedom Cross.

The evidences that we have are that guards were killed, one of the doctors was kidnapped, many chemicals were stolen and the mark of the Obsidian Cult, a dagger with three circles was found in the place of the attack.

This was the first armed attack to a medical facility that had been done by the Obsidian Cult and now only three questions linger like the effects of a potent poison in the mind and hearts of the police officers and detectives.

Why was this medical facility attacked by the Obsidian Cult?

Who had made a contract with them?

What were the chemicals that were stolen?

(A/n : Back at Trikala)

(A/n : Michael's POV)

I was shocked after what I had seen in the news.

Free Cross.

That was the medical facility that my mom is working on!!

I was watching the news until I saw one last thing, something that made my blood freeze within my blood vessels.

Mr Eleutheropoulos : " *in the TV*

We have news of who's the doctor that had been kidnapped...

*his serious facial expression, gives its place to a solemn one*

The kidnapped doctor's name is Helen Kalopoulou", Mr Eleutheropoulos said through the television.

I was petrified.

Shocked to the point that I didn't even realize that the remote control had fallen from my hands.

Me : "M-Mom...", I said in a solemn tone with a small stutter. A warm tear making it's appearance on my face.

A tear that gave its place to an unshaken determination that was bubbling within my body like magma in a volcano about to explode.

Determination to save my mother for she is the only person in this godforsaken world - with the exception of my father - that I have to remind me of my humanity.

Determination to put the powers I have in good use.

Determination to stop the Obsidian Cult from plaguing my city.

Determination to pluck and uproot any and all corruption out of Trikala similar to how any good farmer would uproot wild plants that are affecting their crops by any means necessary.

For sixteen years and a hundred fifty seven days of my life I walked as a human, a prey similar like all other citizens to the Obsidian Cult, but now...

Now I walk....

As a vampire, a predator of the night.

Michael : " *in his mind* Mark my words Obsidian Cult, the days that you terrorized my city are numbered.", I thought to myself, my pupils dilated to slits like a serpent.

(A/n : Just like that, but imagine it's Michael instead of Gilgamesh)

(A/n : Timeskip to the night)

(A/n : Play this music)

I'm currently sitting on top of a building in Trikala, a good vantage point in order to better observe the city.

Since I didn't have a hero suit the best thing close to it was my current clothes.

My current outfit consists of a black hooded jacket, black pants, a pair of combat boots, fingerless gloves and a face mask to conceal my face.

You may ask what logical person wears a jacket in summer?

Well... through my training and testing that I've done during the rest of the day I found out that vampires have a lower body temperature than that of humans.

This means that I can wear jackets like this in the start of summer and I won't feel neither too hot nor too cold.

I was pushed out of my train of thoughts by hearing due to my super sensitive senses a loud scream coming from a nearby alley.

Yeah... talking about myself and what I'm doing in first person narrative to whoever is reading this book will have to wait since that's the third single person robbery in this night where I have to beat the thief unconscious.

I had leaped past building tops like a ninja in a video game until I reached close to the spot, eavesdropping in the whole conversation between the thief and their victim.

Thief : "Look how it's going to be, you're gonna give me your money and phone and I'm not going to gut you like a fish and take them from you.

*smirks*

Am I understood hot stuff?", the thief threatened her in such a sickeningly sweet tone that it nearly made me puke.

Lady :" I-I don't have either... a-a p-ph-phone or... m-money.

P-Please... d-don't kill... m-me!!! ", the lady said to him, stuttering badly in fear. Well that's my signal.

I had fallen from the rooftop just a foot behind the thief without making a single noise about it whatsoever.

Superhuman body in order to not break my shins every time I jump from such high heights and superhuman stealth capabilities so that I don't make a sound whatsoever.

A perfect match in heaven...

Or hell...

Or wherever the vampires go after death anyways!!

Thief : "*chuckles crazily*

Sorry about it hot stuff, but it's your e-....!!", the thief yelled at her swinging his knife towards her, but faster than he could see I had caught his hand by the wrist.

Although I'm still a newly turned vampire, my newly acquired superhuman strength is enough to stop him from hurting her.

Me :" This is as far as you'll go scum", I growled lowly at him, tossing him away from her like a sack of potatoes.

I had to keep my strength suppressed or else I'd probably had ripped his arm off as effortlessly as ripping off a piece of paper.

I'm glad that the martial arts lessons taught me how to control my strength when I was still a human.

Me : "*looks at the lady*

Are you okay madam?", I asked her politely before turning my attention to the thief.

Judging by his putrid stench I might have accidentally tossed him in an open trash bin and judging by his looks he wasn't happy about it.

Thief :" I don't know what kind of bullcrap you did, but you picked the wrong time to intervene bud.", he said to me trying to mask his fear, a good effort, but he forgot a small detail.

I could smell the fact the scent of urine coming from him.

Yup... he peed himself.

Me :" Such big words for a thief ", I taunted him in a monotonous voice.

Thief : "*growls* Such big words for a dead freak!!", he said to me, charging towards me.

Me : " *looks at the thief in the eye* Shut up", I said to him, my eyes shone with an ominous reddish light, causing the same light to appear around the thief, constricting him.

(A/n : Just like that but replace :

- The Demon King of Tyranny, Anos Voldigoad with Michael

- Emilia Ludwell with the thief)

Yeah... it also appears that I have a... for lack of a better term beginners knowledge in terms of telekinesis.

Thief : "AAAAAAAH!!!!", he hollered in pain feeling my telepathic power pin his body at one spot.

Me : "*looks at the lady* You can leave now, the rest is my job now.", I said to her, locking my red irises with her charcoal black counterparts.

Lady : "Why did you help me? I don't even know you.", she asked me more weary than ever due to my powers and my ominous mask that was concealing my face.

Me : "Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.

I'm here to help those in need, now go and tread carefully in the night", I said to her calmly seeing her run away, not before asking me one last thing.

Lady : "What's your name?", she asked me.

Me : "I'm the one who stays awake so that others may sleep soundly. I'm Sanguis Rex", I said to her, using a made up name as an alias and once she had left I walked ominously towards the thief.

Me : "What a tough guy. You're going after a defenseless lady and you call me the freak for your cowardice when someone stronger than you appears?", I asked him in an ominous voice, releasing my menacing presence towards him, seeing his body convulse because of a combination his overwhelming fear and my telekinesis that keeps him in place.

(A/n : Just like that, but replace :

Anos Voldigoad with Michael

Diego with the thief)

Thief : "P-Pl-Please stop! Spare my life and I won't steal again", he begged me to spare his life.

Me : "I'll spare your life, but if I catch you doing it again...", I said to him, stopping mid sentence and closed up the gap to the point that I was right in front of him seeming as if I was teleporting.

(A/n : Just like that but replace :

The Demon King with Michael

Demon General Tao with the thief)

Me :" You won't make it out of this city alive. If I'm understood then nod.", I added, openly threatening him and released him from my telekinetic bind once he nodded.

Well... he had fallen unconscious due to fear. That makes my life easier as I moved away.

If you can't reason with them why not scare them to submission?

(A/n : End of the chapter)

(A/n : Stop the music here)

A/n : Hello everyone Son Raon here and I present to you the latest chapter of G.H.V : Vampire Chronicles : Sanguis Rex called Chapter 2 : Strange Birthday (Season 1 - Part 2) where we witness the quote-on-quote "birth" of Sanguis Rex in a figurative sense along with more parts about the story later on.

Now to say more about some of the characters that appeared, first of all all reporters that appeared in the chapter aren't real and in case anyone of you lives in Greece, I'd like to deeply apologize if I offended you by accidentally choosing your last name since I was basically picking Greek last names randomly.

Secondly, Super Spider isn't my OC, he belongs to Spider10gr it's his OC in the crossover and he just allowed me to use his OC as a proof that our stories connect.

Thirdly, there's no mafia in Trikala. What's my source about it? I live in Trikala so I'd know first hand if a mafia existed. I just did the mafia part in order to spice up the story and add a half decent plot for the first season

Fourth, when I post the appearances of the characters, remember the lady. She'll play a crucial role in later seasons.

Finally, if you want to learn more about the crossover, you should read the stories based on it in this order :

1st : Super Spider - Teen Years (Season 1 by Spider10gr)

2nd : Rapid Arrow - Season 1 (Also by Spider10gr)

3rd : G.H.V : Vampire Chronicles : Sanguis Rex by me (Obviously)

4th : Super Spider - Season 2 (by Spider10gr)

I'll reveal more about it later on, the reason behind it being the fact that parts of these stories will be seen in others and in order to not have anyone of you be like : "WTF is going on?", please read them in this order since that's their chronological order.

Now let's see the face claims of the characters we met right now :

Super Spider is the OC of Spider10gr so he has his appearance in his book.

Kathrine Papagiannou :

(A/n : Imagine that her eyes are dark brown instead of gray)

John Georgiopoulos

(A/n : Looks exactly like that)

Mr Kyriakos Hatzigeorgiou

(A/n : He looks exactly like that)

Mr Konstantinos Eleutheropoulos

(A/n : Exactly like that albeit with more grayish brown hair)

The Lady (She'll be a recurring OC, her name as of now will be revealed in later seasons)

The thief

(A/n : Exactly like this, just imagine him holding a knife)

That's all, I hope that I'll see all of you in future chapters.

Raon out!

Number of words :

(A/n : Music I'm currently listening to) :

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

17K 437 16
I've always loved crossovers, so I'll be trying on with my two favorite shows. I hope it's enjoyable for my readers! Disclaimer: I don't own law and...
3.5K 107 29
♡Requests Are Forever Opened!♡ Hello Everybody/Everypony. This is the new and improved story idea book. I'll be uploading my ideas here from now on...
1.4K 66 22
I'm a Regulator-a law-enforcement agent who monitors the creatures of the Netherworld to keep them from wreaking havoc in the mortal world. When a da...
1.2K 223 38
When a mysterious canine attack occurred in the Romanian region of Transylvania, it not only brought the legendary Van Helsing back to a location he...