A Survivor's life in the dung...

By TheManCandy

Witness the journey of a man who lost everything, as he dives in the dungeon for strength and power. will he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Announcements
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
I'm sorry.
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Fuck Me
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (Noice)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
No Update Today
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Announcement
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
no chapter today
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Sorry
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Not a chapter (contain slight spoiler)
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 Epilogue (Book1)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Heracles Familia (New Members)
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Greetings!!!
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Sorry
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Well, Y'all Might Be Wondering.
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Welp, it's that time of the year again.
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 62

371 14 1
By TheManCandy

*Narration*

The crowd all cheered wildly as they watched a dominating performance inside the stage, Ais Wallenstein was the very picture of someone who is unbeatable right now.

Lucia Kraven had been attacking non stop for the past few minutes but everything she threw all hit air. The sword princess was dodging everything without any difficulties, it's as if she knew where the attack would be coming from.

Lucia is by no means weak, she is a werewolf, this should have given her multiple advantage against her human opponent, be it speed or strength she should have been the one controlling the pace of the match.

But alas, all of that was nothing in front of Ais Wallenstein.

With a frustrated growl, the shewolf lunges towards the sword princess with no regards for her defense or well being, but that turns out to be the beginning of the end.

As she threw a straight right punch using her gauntlet that was shining bright with her mana, Ais casually took a step to the side, the shewolf passing by her completely as their two eyes met.

And with blindingly fast speed, Ais slashed down towards Lucia, the latter willed her mana around her body as she desperately raised her defense to the max.

But as the sword hit, it cleaved right through her mana as if it was a hot knife through butter.

The sword hits Lucia at her back, as the blade penetrates her armor and cuts through her flesh, blood gushes out as a gnarly wound streak right at her back, a new scar for her to carry in her body that is already riddled with it.

Using the momentum of her slash, Ais spun and delivered a spinning side kick that sent the shewolf flying in the air, the kick landed at the back of her head, this knocked her out instantly as her body landed and bounced at the cold hard floor of the arena, skidding a few more distance before coming to a stop.

With that the match ended as the crowd stood to their feet to cheer for the individual who had achieved an overwhelming victory.

And Ais, for all the dominance that she had shown, was still holding back her strength. The cheer of the crowd did not enter her ears, all she has right now is one goal, and that is to win. This was the natural outcome for her, as she walked back towards the waiting area to await her next match, her face as stone cold as it did when the match started.

.
.
.
.
.

Denki who was watching the tournament with Froke were at awe at Ais's performance. Unlike yesterday, August was not with them in the stands, he was at the waiting room with the other fighters who were waiting for their match.

August had told them that out of all the people in the tournament he wanted to fight the sword princess the most. Now they understood why. She was strong... Overwhelmingly so.

And Lucia was no pushover, the fact that she was able to make it into the top 16 was proof of that. She was a werewolf and had even used her beastification at the very start of the match.

She was the one who initiated the tempo, she was the one who charges first, her speed and strength in their eyes were equal to Ais, maybe even better, and yet she was outclassed by the sword princess who by the looks of it, did it without breaking a sweat.

"Hey Denki..." Froke spoke, a drop of sweat falling and streaking down her cheek. "Did August really say that he wanted to fight that?" She asked as she points to Ais.

"...." Denki didn't speak, his eyes glued to the back of the sword princess who was walking towards the exit. He just nodded silently to answer Froke's question.

"Like I said... Your captain is an idiot." Froke shook her head as she leaned back on her seat. "Anyone who wants to fight that is an idiot in my book."

"The captain can take her." Denki quickly argued. But there was doubt in his voice, because he remembered that before his captain could have his fight with Ais, he would be facing his master first. And Denki wasn't even sure if August could beat Mashima Toga.

"I've no doubt in my mind that August is strong... It's just that I've been in Orario longer than both of you and it is standard knowledge that Ais stood above all the level 5 in the city." Froke sigh as she said that.

"Well August is not from here and I haven't seen him fight with everything that he has. Even against Goliath I can tell he was holding back so that you could gain some experience in that fight." She continued. "The only reason he got injured in that fight is because he tested out his new magic. Even with all of that, I just can't see the sword princess losing."

"...." Denki couldn't refute her. Like Froke, he could only speculate on how strong his captain is for he as well didn't know how strong August was... Nobody did except for maybe his god.

But Ais... Ais has been in Orario since she was a level 1, people had witnessed her journey and with it she was dubbed as one of the strongest if not the strongest level 5 in the city. The dominating performance she showed earlier cemented that fact. Still if Froke couldn't see Ais losing, so did Denki, he couldn't imagine August losing to anyone, the same goes for his master.

This has made Denki somewhat feel down, he too wanted to have strength like that, he too wanted people to think that he wouldn't lose to anyone. That even imagining it would be a task in and of itself.

.
.
.
.
.

Ganesha moved back up to the stage, he was looking professional despite the even that happened yesterday. With vigor in his voice he hyped the crowd up.

"WHAT A DOMINATING PERFORMANCE BY AIS WALLENSTEIN!!!" The crowd erupted in cheers. "And with it she moved on to the semifinals and will face the winner of this next match."

Ganesha looked around to see the anticipation in everyone's eyes. "So without farther ado, allow me to introduce our next fighters!"

With a dramatic voice he bellowed loudly. "ON MY RIGHT!!! she is the captain of my familia, she had made a name for herself as one of the fastest adventurers in the city! With her spear she had kept peace to Orario and had enacted justice to those who opposed peace. The ANKUSHA!!! SHAKTI!!! VARMA!!!"

The crowd roared loudly as Shakti marched her way towards the stage, a look of confidence plastered on her face, she twirled spear around her fingers as she arrived at the middle, giving Ganesha a nod as she awaits for her opponent to come out.

Ganesha gave a proud nod and began his introduction to the second fighter. "And to my LEFT!!! Known to be one of the strongest fighter in the city! She had stained the ground in the blood of countless of monsters, one of Loki familia executive. With her two swords she had spearheaded the exhibition inside the dungeon along with her familia and has reached the deepest parts of it. The JORMUNGAND!!! TIONE!!! HIRYUTE!!!"

The crowd once again let out a loud cheer as the Amazon walk calmly towards the stage, a calm smile on her face, she kept her eyes glued in Shakti's way. The two of them had known each other for year's now. And by this point they have respected each others capabilities.

They know they'll have a hard fight ahead of them, and right now the two of them share the same goal.... And that is Victory.

Tione stopped a couple of step away from Shakti and she gave her a nod which Shakti returned. She also gave a respectful nod to the god who was hosting the even.

Seeing the two fighters ready Ganesha continue along to start the match. "Now then... The two fighters are ready!!! Let the match... BEGIN!!!"

As soon as Ganesha announce the start of the match, both fighters took distance away and prepared their weapons. Shakti with her spear, a mithril grade weapon, Fang. And Tione with her twin kukri knives, Zolas.

It was to be expected in a fight between two adventurers in their level, the two of them looked at each other's stance, searching for an opening to exploit.

Finding nothing but wanting to take the initiative, Tiona threw one of her kukri towards Shakti. It beams straight towards the adventurer.

Shakti saw the blade coming, with a simple twirl of her spear, she swatted the blade out of the air and lunch it upward.

That was enough for Tione, moving mana into the soles of her feet, she launched quickly towards Shakti, bradishing the other kukri she has on her hand.

"Tsk." Shakti clicked her tongue. Tione had taken the initiative to strike first, she didn't want that, she knew that the Amazon had the first strike skill in her arsenal. Thinking quickly, she made another spin on her weapon and strike the pummel of the kukri hard. This sent the blade beaming straight towards Tione.

Tione moved her head at the side while still moving forward, the kukri flew right by her, and with outsteched hand, she pluck her blade out of the air. A smile forms on her face, she now has two of her weapons in her attack.

But because of it her eyes left Shakti for a fraction of a second. And for a speedy fighter on the caliber of Shakti. It was all the time she needs. As soon as Tione returned her line of sight towards Shakti, she saw a spear heading straight at her face.

Her eyes widended. 'Fast!' was all that she could think about, she knew that Shakti was fast, but her speed still caught her off guard. With it her chance of gaining the tempo and momentum of the fight, was thrown down the drain.

A barrage of spear stab curtains towards Tione, she grimaced as she put her own blades forwards as she blocks the incoming rain of blades.

Their hands blur in the eyes of the crowd as the spark of metal hitting metal shines in their eyes.

A streak of red lines up in Tione shoulder, she had misjudge one of Shakti's stab, it only grazed her but it didn't change the fact that Shakti had drawn first blood.

"Tsk!" Tione clicked her tongue, she decided to take a risk, right now the two of them are in a sort of a steal mate with Shakti at the advantageous spot due to her speed. The Amazon didn't like that, she didn't like it one bit.

She kept her eyes on the spear, waiting for the opportune moment, wounds kept pilling up in her body as multiple streak of read line appear in it, the hit she was receiving are starting to pile up. But it still was not the time to strike.

With another stab heading for her head, Tione eyes shine as her lips rose to a smile. This is what she was waiting for. She leaned forward, her had inched closer towards the blade of the spear.

Shakti's eyes widened. 'What the hell?' She asked her self as she watched her spear travel closer towards the amazon's head. 'What are you doing?' Her mind fully picturing an impaled skull. With it her gripped falter for a bit. Her mind is fully imagining how she'll kill the person in front of him.

No matter what level you are, a stab to the head will kill you, especially if the person stabbing you has the same level as you. Shakti has no intention to kill Tione, and to her horor, she could only watch as she can no longer pull her spear back.

Everything happened in slow motion, the spear traveled towards Tione leaning head, and then Shakti saw it... A smile, the smile... And Tione eyes that were looking at her with a predatory glint.

"Shit!" Shakti cursed out loud. Her hand that was faltering tighten quickly. She gripped the spear as her fist turns white, and with a grunt, she pushed forward.

But it was already too little, too late. Because of Shakti's fumble, Tione had enough time to dodge, and in the last second, before the spear reached her head, she tilt her neck slightly to the left.

A red line streak on Tione cheek, the blood sliding down on her face into her lips, Tione licked the blood along her lips as it color it red. She raised her weapon up, striking the spear at its base. Sending it up along with Shakti's hand.

Shakti was out balanced and wide open, and then she heard it, a word spoken in a beautiful voice.

"Gotcha!"

Shakti watched as the blade on Tione hand travels in the air, heading at her abdomen. She tried to bring her spear down, but realized something...

'I won't make it on time.' Shakti thoughts as she saw her eyes reflect in the blade.

*Schulrp!*

The crowd gave a collective grasp as red started to fill their vision.

There was a shock silence as they all saw blood splattering on the stage.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

***

Chapter 62 is done now, how do you guys like the story so far?

Please leave a comment, a review and feedback so I can improve on writing this fanfic. every little thing helps as it allows me to see your preference on things and would help me write a better fanfic for you all to enjoy.

thanks for picking up this fanfic. hope you guys like it.

good day, love y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 7.2K 40
(spoiler warnings for vol 12 of the lightnovel for Tensei slime) Danmachi x TSSDK A country loses its king, and another gains a final boss. Having...
72.1K 851 41
Meet Lucian. A kind-hearted boy but was abused by girls his age, and has a hard time dealing with it, meaning he is shy, and scared around them. Thro...
404 22 10
[ NOTEBOOK 2] [ BASICALLY PART 2 OF DARK RED ] on the night you ran away, the young brunette organized a search party in the hope of finding you safe...
112 9 12
Izuku finds himself in the hospital after a gnarly fight with a villain. However, he notices that things are different. The place looks abandoned and...